Julie's Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, sir." Gregory replied with prompt alertness.

"Have you ever punished a girl?"

"No, sir."

"Consider this an instructional opportunity."

"Thank you, sir."

"Tell me. Julie has been defiant by protesting the removal of her underwear, wouldn't you agree?"

Gregory hesitated for a brief moment and then said "Yes, sir."

"If you were administrating this punishment, how would you address the situation."

"Extra strokes, sir?"

"Not a bad answer, but punishments are best when they reflect the misdeed to the perpetrator. Julie, stand up."

Julie broke position and was grateful not to be against the wood for a moment.

"And take off your clothes."

Her heart started pounding. She knew that protesting again would make her situation worse, but she also couldn't believe that he could do this to her. How was this happening?

After Julie had been unresponsive for a few seconds the Principal added, "Failure to comply will result in additional punishment. Julie, I'm afraid we may need to see you back here. It seems your behavioral problems are more than a one-time incident."

The threat pushed Julie into action. She began unbuttoning her white shirt, feeling her eyes welling up. There was nothing she could do she thought to herself.

Julie removed her skirt leaving her in only a bra and panties. She glanced at Gregory.

"Quickly now," said the Principal.

Reluctantly, Julie unclipped her bra and put it with the rest of her clothes. Her breasts were full and medium-sized, her body youthful and vibrant. She slipped off her underwear quickly, and immediately moved her hands to hide the most private areas of her body.

"Back into position," the Principal said routinely.

Julie thought she might cry, and she hadn't even been spanked yet.

She knelt back on that hard stool and put her elbows and only her elbows on the desk.

The Principal slowly walked behind Julie.

"Alright Julie, are you ready?"

"Yes, sir." She said quietly.

The Principal raised a heavy hand brought it down with more force than Julie expected. A sting radiated out from her bottom. Her body clenched and swayed. It was then that she realized how unstable her position was. It would be hard to keep herself from falling while being spanked like this.

Principal Stone continued to bring down measured spanks with his hand, slowly reddening Julie's bottom.

Julie felt helpless. Her eyes teared up and her cheeks flushed with embarrassment. She tried her best to remain quiet and still.

"Gregory, please come closer."

Gregory quickly walked over to the Principal's side, behind the naked, teary-eyed girl.

"Well, now is as good a time to practice as ever. Let's have you give it a try."

"You want me... to spank Julie?" Gregory asked sounding unsure.

"Lad, this is something you are going to have to get used to. It's okay because this is under my supervision. You don't have to be gentle either. I want her to feel it."

"Yes, sir." It took Gregory a few moments to process, as he stared at the naked girl waiting for him to hit her. Finally, Gregory drew his hand back and slapped it down on Julie's right cheek firmly. It wasn't as hard as Principal's spanking, Julie thought, but still it was somehow worse, more humiliating.

"Harder," said the Principal.

Gregory's spanking grew to be about as powerful as the Principal's with encouragement. It was hurting progressively on Julie's knees, elbows, and bottom. She couldn't help crying, but still tried to contain it remembering the rule to stay quiet.

"Let's do ten more good ones, and then you may have a seat, Gregory." Gregory executed his order and sat down. Julie wondered if he had enjoyed the experience.

"Excellent job Gregory. Julie, you may stand."

At last, some good news. Julie was relieved to be free of that awful position, and almost didn't care anymore about exposing herself to Gregory and the Principal.

"During punishment, when you stand, your arms should always be folded behind your back."

"Yes, sir." Julie quickly correctly her position.

"Don't let me correct you again.

It's time for the paddle. I think you will find it to be a most effective tool for increasing the severity of a spanking. Behind you are the options."

Julie glanced behind her and saw six or seven paddles hanging on the wall.

"Please, select two. Bring me one and give the other to our friend Gregory."

Julie walked to the back wall. He expected her to choose what paddles they would use on her? To help get them from the wall? Julie felt indignant and humiliated. She considered resisting and refusing to select the paddles, but then thought better of it.

Most of the paddles seemed similar. They were all large, and had holes drilled into them. Some were a little thicker. Some were a little longer. She wondered if this choice would have a real impact on what she would feel later, but she wasn't sure how to make an informed choice.

Eventually, she selected two almost at random -- a dark paddle with small holes and a light colored one that was a little longer and thinner.

She gave Principal Stone the dark paddle. Then, she walked over to Gregory and offered him the light one. Gregory was still for a moment and looked at Julie. She thought perhaps she saw his gaze drift down to her chest. He then took the paddle. She couldn't blame him, Julie thought. After all, she was naked. Gregory probably wasn't used to seeing a girl like this, Julie thought.

"Assume the position."

Julie knelt into the familiar position, feeling her sore knees and elbows strain once again.

"Now, Julie, this time it is going to be really important that you keep your feet in the right position. We want about a 90 degree angle at the knees." The Principal gently moved Julie's feet into the correct position.

"That's good. We just need to make sure that your feet and legs are out of the way of the paddle. And, you know Gregory is inexperienced. So, I want you to give him a good target. Understand Julie?"

"Yes, sir."

"Still, nothing blocking the area."

"Yes, sir."

"Well, I think we can begin. Gregory, notice where I'm standing and how this lines up." The principal was showing Gregory how the paddle would land on Julie, and where he was going to swing it.

"I'll show you first, and then you can try."

"Okay Julie. I think we are ready. So, brace yourself for the first one. You have three coming assuming that you take them all well, understand?"

"Yes, sir."

Julie heard the paddle coming through the air before it landed, powerless to do anything against it. The pain was much greater than before. The paddle pushed Julie forward and she was unable to stay on her elbows. She fell forward, catching herself with hands. At the same time, her legs tensed and her feet came up.

"Oww," she cried. Julie struggled to get back into position and waited for the Principal's reaction.

"Julie, I know it hurts." The principal said with surprising softness.

"But that simply won't do. You didn't maintain position at all. And what were you supposed to say."

"Oh! One, sir. Thank you, sir. May I please have another?"

"But it is too late now. Clearly, this stroke did not count."

"Yes, sir." Julie was crying now.

"And we must assign you an additional punishment. Gregory, you mentioned the possibility of adding extra strokes before. While that's a fine idea, I prefer to move on to other body parts when extra punishment is needed. It spreads out the strain on the body, but can also be very effective I find."

"I see, sir." Gregory responded. "What area of the body do you have in mind?"

"For a girl like Julie, I'm strongly in favor of the breasts or nipples. It's a sensitive area that can still take some punishment, if you understand my meaning."

"Very good, sir. And how do you..." Gregory trailed off, not certain exactly what the Principal had in mind.

"There are several techniques. In this case, I will clamp her nipples. It is basically a sustained pinch, and girls are very sensitive on the nipple." The principal explained.

"Removing the clamp can hurt more than leaving it on, which is good to remember.

If Julie displays stellar behavior for the rest of the paddling, we will let her go with that for now. However, if not, then we can progress to a different technique: a breast strapping or caning. It would be with a smaller implement. I'll show you when we get there.

For now, we need to attach these to Julie's nipples."

The Principal produced two clamps connected by a thin chain.

"To produce the best effect, you need to make sure that the nipples are sensitized and perky. So, just very lightly rub the area here." The Principal touched Julie's breasts very softly, applying a feather light touch to the nipple area.

"There you go." The principal sounded almost caring while he attached the clamp to Julie's right nipple. It hurt, but not as much as the paddling.

"Gregory, go ahead and try the other side now."

Gregory gently began to touch Julie's left breast, and then squeezed it in his hand, glancing at the Principal.

"That's good. Now, focus on the nipple."

Gregory lightly touched the nipple as he had seen the Principal do. It responded automatically.

"Then just press here to open the clamp."

It took Gregory a few seconds and a couple painful attempts to attach the clamp securely.

"Now one of the advantages of this technique is that the girl will be in some mild pain continuously. But if ever you need to emphasize a point or provide further punishment, you can simply pull on the chain." The Principal pulled and Julie squealed as her nipples were tugged away harshly by the tight clamps.

"Would you say that's an effective punishment, Julie?"

"Yes sir," Julie managed through her muted crying.

"Give it a try."

Gregory brushed against Julie's breasts on his way to finding the hanging chain. He tugged gently and when Julie gave no response, he pulled harder. Julie shifted uncomfortably and moaned.

"It's time for the paddle again Julie. Gregory will hit you this time." After a brief discussion of technique, Julie felt the swat. It was softer than the principal's, but not by a lot. It still hurt, but at least she managed to stay in position.

"One sir. May I please have another?"

"Pull it." The Principal said curtly.

Julie felt Gregory's hand search for the chain, as she realized what the Principal was ordering. The pulling seemed to hurt more now. Perhaps, Gregory was being harsher than before?

"Do you know why I'm having Gregory punish you with the clamps?"

"No sir!" Julie cried.

"You didn't say your phrase correctly and in a most serious way. You did not thank our friend Gregory for his lesson."

"I'm sorry, sir."

"Gregory come stand in front of Julie so that she can properly thank you."

Gregory released the chain and stood in front of Julie.

"Julie," the Principal prompted.

"Thank you for punishing me, Gregory," Julie looked up at Gregory, as she said the words.

"Gregory, I give you permission to use the chain to your liking. How do you respond to Julie?"

Gregory was silent for a moment, contemplating some decision. He then reached over and took the chain once again. He pulled it, not too hard, but firmly enough to make an impression.

"You must address me as 'sir' while being punished."

"Very good Gregory and quite right."

"I'm sorry sir... I'm sss" Julie pleaded.

"Do you feel that you can adequately punish Julie for this with the clamps?" The Principal interrupted Julie's groveling.

"If I may, I believe the breast strapping you alluded to earlier would be appropriate now."

"Very good, Gregory. You learn quickly. Though, I think we should do the paddling first. Don't you?"

"Of course."

"Now, Julie you know that you'll have to start again at one don't you?"

Julie began to truly cry now.

"Yes, sir."

"I will administer the swats. Gregory, I want you to hold that chain and be on the lookout for any other problems. If you think she needs it, you may pull at your discretion."

"Very good, sir."

The Principal raised his paddled and delivered another painful blow. Julie couldn't help but squirm against the chains which of course just made it hurt more.

"One, sir. Thank you, sir. May I please have another, sir?"

"You may. But first, Gregory was she still?"

"Not completely, sir."

"As you see fit then." The Principal motioned for Gregory to do something. So, Gregory tugged the chain a few times quickly causing Julie to cry softly.

The Principal tapped the paddle on her bottom a few times, lining up. Even the taps hurt at this point.

"Twwooooo, sir. Thank you, sir. May I please have another, sir?" Julie's back arched and her feet came up a bit as the pain coursed through her. This time Gregory did not wait for instruction, but simply pulled harshly on the chain to punish Julie for her movement.

"Keep it tight." The Principal told Gregory. Then, he delivered the final swat.

"Three! Sir. Thank you, sir." Julie managed to cry out between sobs.

"Good. Julie, you may sit."

The thought was terrifying with the way her bottom felt. Nevertheless, Julie gingerly sat on the wooden stool, supporting part of her weight with her arms.

"Arms behind your back, please."

Julie complied silently with a pained expression on her face.

"Gregory, please remove her clamps." Gregory approached, looking at Julie's tear-stricken face. He solemnly did what had been commanded. Julie squirmed and held back cries of pain as the clamps were removed.

"Julie has been through a lot today. However, it is clear to me now that there are ongoing behavioral problems that will need to be addressed. So, Gregory I want you to keep a close eye on Julie. Take note of any behavioral issues -- bad attitude, anything like that. I also want you to tutor her in math once a week. In one week's time, we will meet again and see how things are progressing.

For today, I will release Julie with only two strokes on the breasts. Next week, we can finish up with four more, for a total of six.

Okay, so Julie. Please, stand in front of the bookshelf here, with your back against the shelf and your breasts facing out."

Julie complied, with a seemingly broken spirit.

"Arms up. Hands touching this shelf." The Principal indicated a shelf that was barely within Julie's reach. To touch it, Julie had to stand on tip toes and extend her arms as high as they could go.

"Now, don't move. Count in the same pattern as before from one."

The Principal whipped Julie's left breast with a small strap. It caught her right on the nipple, which was already sore, causing a terrible sensation. She arched forward, but used all of her concentration to force her hands to stay connected to the bookshelf.

"One, sir. Thank you, sir. May I please have another, sir?"

"You may." The Principal leisurely walked around to the other side, and delivered a stroke for the right breast.

"Two, sir. Thank you, sir." Julie cried a bit, and felt relief know it was over. At least, for now. With her arms still glued to the bookshelf, she carefully waited for direction.

"Feel grateful that in this instance, I will allow you to have your clothing back. Get dressed, and get yourself back to class."

Julie was left wondering if that really meant what she thought. The Principal might force her to leave this room naked?

PART TWO

Sometime later, Julie stopped to talk to Gregory after trigonometry. She had asked when they should meet for her tutoring sessions. It was then that Julie discovered that a rumor had started that Gregory helped Julie cheat because they were romantically involved. Gregory was distressed over the rumors and didn't seem happy about the entire situation. It didn't take long for Julie to realize that she needed Gregory to like her if she was ever going to get out of this mess. The Principal was expecting reports from Gregory about her behavior, and he could spin those reports any way that he wanted to.

She spent a lot of time thinking this over and reflecting about how horrifying her punishment had been, how she was definitely going to receive another punishment, and who knows what the Principal would decide after that.

Eventually, she settled on a strategy. During her study session with Gregory, she summoned the courage to approach the topic.

"Greg..." she started, using his more informal name "I want you... I mean I need you to give the Principal good reports about me. You aren't angry with me, are you? About the rumors I mean?"

"The rumors are no fun, I'll admit. But I'll be fair, if you do well in trig and I don't see any problems, that's what I'll tell Principal Stone." He sounded a bit terse, frustrated under the surface maybe.

"And if there are... problems?"

"I can't lie for you, Julie. If the Principal finds out, I would be throwing away everything I've worked for."

"I can't ask you to lie, but I do want you to, at least, like me a little okay?" Julie smiled sweetly, perhaps pleadingly, at Gregory.

"I can do things for you -- whatever you want! Just go easy on me with the Principal okay?"

"Alright." Gregory didn't sound convinced.

"Whatever you want, okay?" She repeated.

Gregory didn't act on her invitation that night, but he understood what she meant and seemed to be thinking it over.

The next meeting with the Principal seemed to take a long time arriving. Yet, when it did come, it felt far too soon.

Suddenly the moment was upon her, and the Principal was asking Gregory "So, what is your report? How is Julie's trigonometry? And how is her behavior?"

"Her trigonometry needs work, but she is genuinely trying to improve."

"And her behavior?"

Gregory hesitated. "In most cases, good. I think she has been more obedient recently because of her punishment."

"But there is something else isn't there?"

"Yes, Principal. Julie... tried to convince me to go easy on her in my report to you, sir."

"To lie, in other words?"

"Yes. She... well, she said she would do anything I wanted."

"And what do you suppose she meant by that, Gregory?"

"I believe she was offering sex in exchange for my false reporting, sir."

"It is good of you to tell me this. And did you accept her offer?"

"No, Principal."

"Did you want to?"

After a moment, "Yes, Principal."

"You have performed admirably. Your report is most complete and not altogether unexpected. As I thought, we have a lot of work to do with this one."

Julie was of course panicking yet again at the way in which her plan had backfired. She considered denying it, but it would be her word against his. And she knew who the Principal would favor.

"Julie, for chronic wrong-doers, like yourself, we have something called the point system. You will be required to wear this badge at all times. Any teacher or prefect may assign you points for misbehavior by attaching a small ribbon to your badge. You will then have to pay off your points at the end of the week with various punishments. For example, one swat with the paddle will pay off one point. It is your responsibility to ensure that your points get paid off. You need to schedule as many appointments as you need with Ms. Sanders to ensure that you have zero points by Friday afternoon. If you fail to do so, penalties will be added.

Gregory, you are not a prefect yet. But I think because of your special relationship with this situation, I will allow you to assign Julie points as well. Remember, that points should be assigned based on a broken rule found in the student handbook. Within those guidelines, you may use your own discretion. To be clear, I don't want you to punish Julie on your own yet. Simply assign her the points as you see fit, and I will deal with it.

Do you both understand?"