Julie's Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for your service Gentlemen. Julie will be on display during lunch to conclude her punishment. That will be all for now."

The boys shuffled out with flushed faces and wide eyes, cleared stunned by the extraordinary events that had transpired.

Julie had no idea what possessed her to speak in such a situation, but she watched herself say:

"Sir. You didn't tell them... that I would be required to.... Obey any commands, agree to any orders."

After a pause, "I think it is better if they do not know, for the moment." And that was all he said about it.

When the time came, Julie began her march of shame through the hallways. Gregory was brought in to escort her. The principal had given him instructions on how to handle her in private.

Everyone of course stared and murmured. No one actually said anything to her until she encountered Tina entering the cafeteria.

"Julie! Oh my god. Why are you naked?!"

"It is my punishment."

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry. And oh my god, look at your body. They did this to you?"

Tina was looking at Julie's marks.

"You can come and stay with me after this is over. We can watch movies and forget it ever happened."

"I think I... I would rather..." Julie was trying unsuccessfully to hold back her tears.

"Julie," Gregory cautioned, and she suddenly understood.

"Of course, Tina. That would be nice."

"Julie?" Tina asked, picking up on the fact that there was something strange at play here.

"What is going on?"

"I can't say." Julie sobbed.

"Tina are you requesting that Julie reveal what is going on?" Gregory quickly stepped in.

"Yes!" Tina exclaimed with frustration.

"Then, you must say it Julie."

Julie simply cried for a minute.

"I... I... have to do whatever anyone asks." Julie managed to get out between her sobs.

"Oh my god." Tina said quietly. "How do they come up with these things? Wait this is ridiculous anything that anyone says?"

"The Principal has authorized me to deny a request if it seems too extreme."

"I see..."

"Julie, you need to stand at the end of the lunch line as the Principal directed."

Gregory motioned for her to move along, and Julie of course obeyed.

After walking away, it occurred to Julie that she should have told Tina not to tell anyone. Maybe she could keep this a secret, and simply stand naked at the end of the lunch line for the whole period.

For a while, nothing special happened. People just stared and murmured. Julie looked around for Tina, but didn't see her.

Finally, it started. A boy Julie didn't know stopped after leaving the lunch line, and said "Why are you standing here naked?"

"It is my punishment."

"What did you do? It must have been pretty bad huh?"

"I... Well, it is multiple things. I cheated on my homework, and then I didn't... I got lost on the buses and... " Julie was devolving into a chaos of humiliation and confusion. "I missed my punishment appointment."

"Whoa! You stood up the Principal for your punishment!?"

Another two boys came over to see what was happening. One of them teased, "You look like nice babe. Wanna go on a date sometime?"

Julie's face flushed red. She knew she was trapped, but stared desperately at Gregory. Hoping maybe... just maybe... he wouldn't make her do it. But Gregory just shook his head sadly.

"Yes, I will go on a date with you."

The boys looked at each other in wonder. Julie's eyes watered. Her body shivered as a cold draft passed by.

"Okay babe. How's Thursday night sound?" the boy pressed, wanting to see what she would say.

"Thursday night... would be great."

"Wait, wait. You want to go out with Tod?" the other boy asked in disbelief.

Julie thought about this. She was required to answer honestly.

"No."

The boys laughed. And then one of them asked the magic question:

"Then, why did you say yes?"

Julie gave Gregory one more pleading look, and then resigned herself to her fate.

"Because my punishment is that I must obey all commands and agree to all requests."

"All commands?" they asked, amazed.

"Yes." She replied.

"Even from Tod?" they laughed.

"From anyone," she cried.

Then, it really began.

"Put your hands on your head! Spin in a circle!"

Julie complied. It didn't take long for them to figure out where they could take this opportunity.

"Push your boobs into my hand."

Julie looked at Gregory wondering, with a final shred of hope, if that request counted as too extreme.

But Gregory responded coldly, "Do as your told, Julie."

The boy lit up with a cruel glee.

Julie pushed her left breast into the boy's hand and felt the sensitivity of her marks. She moved to the right breast and turned back and forth. Now, more and more people were coming to watch the strange incident unfold.

Julie was tormented for a while longer, before one of the boys, an older one, said "Julie come with me."

The boy led her to the men's bathroom. Gregory followed. As they entered, Gregory said to the boy, "You need to tell me what you plan on doing with her."

The boys went aside and talked in a hushed tone that she could not make out. After a minute, Gregory said, "I will wait outside," and left.

The other boy took Julie into a stall, told her to turn around, and fucked her harshly. It hurt her, because of the deep bruises on her ass. She simply cried and gave into it.

A line started to form. Everyone took turns fucking her. Sometimes, one at a time. Sometimes, in a group.

She couldn't believe that this all was happening within a single lunch period. Eventually, a group left and a young man entered, less sure than the others, he also fucked her and left when he was finished with her. Then, she was alone.

She could not move, or perhaps had just lost the will to do so.

After a time, Gregory and Jon came to get her.

They disinfected the few spots where the punishment had broken the skin and bandaged them.

Jon returned her clothes and they helped her to dress. Gregory led her back to her dorm and laid her down on her bed.

"The Principal says you are allowed to take the rest of the day off from classes."

Julie realized that she had stopped crying sometime ago. The tears came back and they felt good, or rather -- better than the numbness. She began to sink into a deep sleep. Though the punishment had been an unending hell, she now felt a relaxation that was more complete than anything she had ever known.