Julie's Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie nodded and Gregory replied with a "Yes, Principal."

"Julie, you are still due to receive four strokes across your breasts from last week. Correct?"

"Yes, sir."

"That would equate to four points. However, now further chastisement is in order considering this matter of attempting to manipulate Gregory. For that, I will assign six additional points, bringing you to a total of ten.

Gregory, you honorably declined Julie's offer. That was the right thing to do, and it should be rewarded. I don't want you to walk away with the impression that the right choice will leave you deprived of something you could have had with the wrong choice. Therefore, I will require that, for the next half hour, Julie upholds her end of the bargain, while you, of course, do not have to uphold yours. In other words, Julie will do anything you want for the next half hour, sexual or otherwise. If you so choose, you may help Julie to pay off some of her points."

"That is most gracious." Gregory said, unable to hide a feeling of excitement.

"What would you like Julie to do for you?"

"I think... I would like to spank Julie, but a little differently this time. Over my knee. How many points will that take off?"

"If this is with your hand, one point per minute. And you may spank her as many times as you would like in that time."

"May I give orders directly to Julie now?"

"Proceed." The Principal nodded.

"Julie, please take off your clothes and lie across my lap."

"Everything?" She knew the answer, but couldn't help but ask.

"Yes. Come quickly now."

Gregory enjoyed having the naked girl across his lap and delivering spankings as he desired. Later he decided to play with her breasts, and experimented with whipping them as the Principal had done in the previous meeting. When he was ready, Gregory ordered Julie to give him a blow job to complete the experience. Julie was compliant and obedient throughout their time together.

It seemed she was beginning to accept her place in this world. There was little alternative that got her anywhere.

PART THREE

Life was different with a point system badge. Teachers and prefects everywhere seemed to take perverse pleasure in finding the smallest excuses to add points to her total. Once, a teacher added five points simply for a few mistakes on her homework, which she thought was totally unreasonable.

She decided to make her appointment for Friday at 6PM, not wanting to leave an opportunity for anyone to give her more points which would require a second appointment. Her time with Gregory in the previous meeting had reduced her total by six -- 2 minutes of hand spanking, 4 strokes with the strap across her breasts. But she had somehow managed to gain back another ten points. This left her with fourteen points to pay off on Friday. It seemed like quite a lot for one session, but she thought it was better to get it over with in one go.

At the weekly study session with Gregory, Julie finished her work early. She was about to start packing up to leave Gregory's dorm when he said "Julie, I think it is time we revisit what we talked about last week."

"What do you mean?"

"Are you still prepared to do anything I want?"

"You already got to do that in my last punishment!" Julie protested.

"I know. But I want you to do that for me again. This time I have something special in mind."

"Will you give me a good report?"

"Not necessarily, but if you don't submit to me, I could always assign you punishment points. And then the Principal would paddle you or worse." Gregory revealed the ribbons he had been given, which represented points, and dangled them for Julie to see.

"You can't give me points for not pleasing you." Julie said defiantly.

"That's true, but then again your homework does seem to have a mistake here, doesn't it? Sloppy work is a punishable offense. And goodness, that shirt seems a bit low cut. Is that within the dress code?"

Julie realized the unassailable power Gregory had over her, not just in the Principal's office but everywhere, all the time. He could find any number of excuses to give her points if she didn't do what he wanted. Next, she realized how beginning such a relationship with defiance was not the best choice she could have made.

"I'm sorry. You are right, of course."

"Good. But I'm not saying that I want to hurt you. This doesn't have to be unpleasant."

"Thank you... sir."

"Do you have some homework to do for another class?"

"For English, yeah."

"Good, why don't you stay a while and study with me. Perhaps, take a little bit of this uniform off for me."

Julie removed her shirt and skirt. Then, started her English essay.

A while later, Gregory spoke up again, "Julie, come to bed."

She did as she was ordered, then and for the rest of the night.

PART FOUR

Classes ended at 2:30PM on Friday, and Julie went to study after school with Tina. She was behind in her studies. With everything that had been happening, it had been hard to focus.

"Julie, I'm bored. Let's go shopping. Or I know, let's get tacos!" Tina burst out.

"I can't."

"Why?"

"Because I have another appointment with the Principal."

"You're being punished again?"

"Because of the badge, I have to go every week now."

"Uhh! When is it?"

"6."

"Well, we have like more than hour."

"Okay, I guess a break would be nice."

Tina and Julie ended up inviting Susan to come along. Tina drove them to the mall, and they all had a good time together. Julie even forgot about her situation for a while. When the time came to begin the dreadful journey back to the school, Julie left her friends at the mall and took the bus.

It took a good 15 minutes or so before Julie began to understand that something had gone wrong. The scenery didn't look familiar. She started paying attention to where the bus was headed, hoping desperately for something she would remember. Then, she was forced to accept the reality: she wasn't headed back to the school. She must have somehow taken the wrong bus!

Looking at the map on the bus wall, it became clear. She was on the blue line, but she should have taken the orange one.

'Why do these things keep happening!?', she thought.

She got off at the next stop and waited for the bus going in the opposite direction. She eventually reconnected with the orange line and made it back to the school.

It was 7:30.

She rushed to the main office and discovered to her dismay that it had closed at 7.

Julie didn't sleep much that night. She decided to go to the office first thing the next morning. Maybe, if she came to Principal Stone and was honest about what happened, he wouldn't be too hard on her.

'I mean he would still punish me of course. Extra for missing the appointment. But maybe it'll just be a few more points or something. I've already been through an intense punishment. This will just be like that.'

Julie tried to comfort herself, but she couldn't believe her own thoughts.

When she arrived at the front office, she was informed that Principal Stone was not in at the moment and to try again another time. The weekend turned by with horrible slowness. She went back to check again in the afternoon to no avail. The office was closed on Sunday.

Gregory made use of his newfound power to fuck Julie several times over the course of the weekend. She hated feeling so powerless, but she had to admit that she now kind of liked Gregory. He was somehow kind, despite his demands. She thought maybe she wouldn't mind things the way they were even if she wasn't being forced into it.

Finally, Julie arrived at the front office first thing in the morning on Monday. Mrs. Sanders asked if she had an appointment. When Julie said no, she didn't, Mrs. Sanders informed her that it could be a while, but that the Principal would see her as soon as he could.

After a longer than usual wait, finally Mrs. Sanders called Julie's name.

"He's ready, now."

Julie knocked on the appropriate door in the now familiar ritual.

"Enter." The Principal sounded serious, darker than before.

"Julie. Good to see you."

"Sir, I..." Julie started.

"I don't want excuses Julie. I told you that scheduling your punishments was your reasonability. And what did I say would happen if you failed in this regard?"

"You said there would be penalties, sir."

"That's right. And Julie, you should have made an appointment rather than waiting for me this morning. I believe I was quite clear that these meetings should be scheduled. I simply cannot accommodate impromptu meetings with anyone who wishes them."

"I'm sorry, sir."

"However, we are here now. So, I think we should handle this before things get even more out of hand.

Let's see...

Typically, in cases like this, I would assign 5 additional points for each day that a punishment is late. However, I must consider that if you had scheduled an appointment, you would likely have waited additional days. Your failure to schedule this appointment should not be rewarded. So, this is what we'll do. Ask Mrs. Sanders when the next available appointment is, and we will base your punishment on that."

Julie might have been embarrassed by what she had to ask Mrs. Sanders and why, but she was too focused on the enormous number of points that were adding up on her tally. Five for each day would be fifteen, but then there would be more depending on the next appointment. How could she possibly bear that much punishment in a single session?

Julie was informed that the next available appointment was in three days. Mrs. Sanders asked if she should schedule her. Julie said no, the Principal just wanted her to ask.

When she returned to the Principal's study, she relayed the message from Mrs. Sanders.

"I believe that brings your total to 44 points. Hopefully, you see now how serious your obligation to scheduling these appointments really is."

"S-sir, I-I-I c-can't." Julie was imagining being paddled 44 times. The way the Principal paddled, she knew she couldn't bear it.

"I sympathize with your situation, Julie. I really do. I am willing to arrange a punishment that you think would work for you, within reasonable limits of course."

Julie looked up with a combination of despair and hope.

"In fact, I will entertain your suggestions. The punishment doesn't have to be all physical pain. We also use humiliation as punishment here. If you don't think you could bear all the points as strokes with an implement, perhaps you would be willing to be chastised in some other way."

"How?"

"Well, that's what I'm asking you Julie. What is something you feel would be an adequate punishment?"

"Humiliation? But you already required that I was naked for my last punishment."

"Humiliation can extend far beyond that my dear. Allow yourself to be a bit more creative."

Julie was silent for a minute.

"What if I were punished in front of Gregory?"

"You are already familiar with Gregory. This is worth one point at best."

"What if... what if I were punished in front of someone else then? Someone new?"

"Ah good work Julie. Now, things are getting a bit more reasonable. If you ask a boy of your choosing, other than Gregory of course, to attend the punishment, I will grant you three points. Your punishment would of course have to be naked the entire time and that would have to be stated in the invitation."

Julie recoiled at the Principal's additions, but conceded that she needed different ways of paying the points. She still had 41 points to go, too much to earn with physical punishment.

"And if I invite a second boy?"

"A second doesn't seem to be worth as much as the first. Two points."

"A third boy?"

"One point."

Down to 38. She needed something else, but it seemed exceedingly difficult to create punishments for herself.

After a moment, the Principal said, "Allow me to offer the next idea. At the beginning of lunch, you will stand naked at the end of the cafeteria line. For the duration of lunch, you will agree to all requests, obey all commands, and answer any question honestly -- from anyone. I will have Gregory accompany you and intervene if a request goes too far or puts you in serious harm. For this, you will earn 12 points."

Julie couldn't imagine what kind of terror that would be, but she had to agree to a humiliating punishment if she was not going to take the full number in strokes.

"I agree to the punishment, sir."

"Excellent. The remaining 26 points can be split between a caning, paddling, and a caning applied to your breasts. You may invite your guests now. Don't take too long."

Julie went to the History class she would normally be attending at this time, and tried to think of the nicer boys in the class.

When she quietly entered, the teacher greeted her, "A bit late Julie, but glad you could join us."

"Actually, Miss, I need to speak with Jon, Alexander, and Harry for a minute. May they be excused?"

"Whatever is this about my dear?"

"Well, um, I'm being punished. I need them... I need them as witnesses."

"Oh goodness, alright off with the lot of you then."

When they were out in the hall, Julie said "Thank you for coming. I hope it isn't too much of a hassle."

Jon replied. "It's okay, but what do you mean you are being punished. And why do we need to come?"

"Well, I'm in a lot of trouble and, Principal Stone, he is going to spank me."

"Spank you?" Harry asked amazed.

"I think with the paddle and the cane. And... well, he might punish me in other ways too. I'm required to tell you that I will be completely naked for the punishment. Your presence is intended to humiliate me.

Will you all come? You don't have to. This is my request."

While recovering from shock, the three boys agreed to witness Julie's punishment.

They walked to the Principal's office in an awkward daze. Julie knocked, waited for the reply, and then the quartet entered.

"Good, please have a seat gentlemen. Make yourselves comfortable. Although, this is a very serious time for Julie. I hope that you can enjoy being here, or at least put yourselves at ease. If you have any questions or requests, I am at your service."

Julie stood with her head hanging toward the floor, awaiting her orders.

"Julie, please stand in front of our guests. Remove your clothing and give it to one of them. Also... I must require you to make eye contact with our guests whenever possible."

Julie obeyed, and chose to give her clothes to Jon.

"Jon, you may return Julie's clothes to her sometime after lunch.

I believe you know the position at this point, Julie. Place the stool here, so that our guests have a good view."

Julie forced herself to kneel on the hard stool and put her elbows on the desk.

"Now, Julie I want you to be absolutely still this time, understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"Our guests will watch you carefully, and let us know if you have broken position in any way. After each stroke, please count and then repeat the phrase 'Thank you, sir. Gentlemen, may I proceed to the next stroke?' If the majority of them, say yes -- you were well-behaved and still -- then we will proceed. If two or more of them, say no for any reason then you will repeat that number on the next stroke. I am making myself clear?"

"Yes, sir."

"And boys, a couple guidelines here. Julie's hands and forearms are not allowed to touch the desk. Her feet are not allowed to come up and block her buttock. A slight tensing might be acceptable depending on your discretion.

Alright, then. We'll begin with the cane."

Julie had not been caned before and was unprepared for how much it stung. She couldn't help herself from wriggling back and forth, which put extra pressure on knees and elbows.

"One, sir. Thank you, sir. Gentlemen, may I proceed to the next stroke?"

Jon and Harry quickly said yes. Alexander paused and said, "Well, she did move around a bit. I think I saw her left leg come up, which the Principal said was forbidden."

The Principal asked, "Are you saying that you are giving Julie a 'No' for this stroke?"

"Yes, principal. I'm afraid so."

"Your observations are keen. However, the majority seems to be in favor of letting Julie proceed."

Tap, tap, and swoosh. The Principal delivered another stroke producing a line across Julie's bottom. Julie squirmed and rocked forward. Though she tried to get control of her body, she lost her precarious balance and her hands quickly landed on the desk. She immediately leapt back into position.

She was still as she waited for the punishment to proceed. She was fairly sure what the boys would say, but had to repeat her phrase anyway:

"Two, sir. Thank you, sir. Gentlemen, may I proceed to the next stroke?"

"Jon?"

"Well... Julie, your hands touched the desk. I have to say no."

"Harry?"

"I'm sorry Julie."

"Alexander?"

"No."

"Then, we are in agreement," said the Principal. He delivered another stroke.

"Three, sir!" Julie cried out using all her concentration to remain still. She began to cry. "Thank you, sir. Gentlemen, may I proceed to the next stroke?"

"Jon?" the Principal prompted.

"Well... wasn't... I mean..." Jon couldn't seem to say what he was thinking.

"You have a question Jon? Speak freely."

"Shouldn't... she have counted two because the stroke was repeated."

"Quite right. Any objections to repeating this stroke again?"

Julie had received three strokes, and yet somehow was about to receive her second stroke that would be counted. Her punishment went on like this for a long time, receiving many more strokes than her points seemed to demand.

It was an endless hell, and through a miracle she somehow passed her twelfth stroke with the cane.

"Well Gentlemen," the Principal began. "Julie needs to pay off 26 strokes today. I told her that these would be distributed among the cane, the paddle, and a caning for the breasts. However, I did not tell her how many strokes would go in each category. Twelve seems sufficient for the caning on the bottom. Jon, what punishment would you like Julie to receive next?"

"Will the other punishments be given in different positions, Principal?"

"For the breast caning, Julie will be made to stand while holding your hand and Harry's. Alexander will watch and make sure that she doesn't let go. The paddling is given in the same position as the caning."

"I think I will ask that Julie has the breast caning next. So that her knees and elbows will have a break from the hard wood." Said Jon.

"That's most thoughtful of you. Julie, stand here."

Jon and Harry went on either side of Julie's body. She seemed small next to them. Her body was quivering after the harsh caning. Many stripes were clearly visible on her bottom. Jon and Harry took hold of her hands and held her firmly.

To Julie relief, she was not forced to repeat any strokes during the breast caning. Jon and Harry ensured that she stayed in position. So, all she had to focus on was counting correctly. The pain was quite severe though. Especially, when the Principal's strokes landed directly on one of her nipples.

Though she thought Jon was really trying to be kind by giving her a break from the spanking position, the downside was that getting back on the stool was agony after having a break from it. Of course, holding position was nearly impossible, and she thought the punishment might never end.

But eventually it did. Her bottom was now both striped and bruised, her breasts marked with red lines. The punishment had been far worse than anything that preceded it. It didn't even compare.

"Julie, there is half an hour until lunch." Was it so soon she thought?

"You can kneel here on the carpet while you wait." The carpet was rough but not as bad as the wood.

"Hands straight up in the air. Stay like that. I will let you know when it is time.