Julie's New Houseboy Ch. 05: Final

Story Info
Harmony at home.
2.3k words
4.48
15.1k
7

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life, for now at least, has found its equilibrium. I work four shifts at the cafe, and the rest of my time is free for pursuing my artwork and getting together with friends. At home, well, it’s what you might call a turnkey operation. I’m getting a sense of what the lives of 19th century landed gentry might have been like! I don’t cook, I don’t clean, I don’t do laundry. All these duties are happily performed by my houseboy, Duncan. Sweet little Duncan. He is a tireless and meticulous worker.

He is also an avid and devoted oral servant for me, now. He’s a natural, really. He needed some instruction, but most of what I wanted came to him easily. He had already shown a most worshipful attitude toward my anus, as you may recall, so we moved on from there.

My inclination is to have all of my body the object of veneration, and, so, I led Duncan from one part to another, reminding him always of the absolute imperative of honoring each part.

It turns out that this too came naturally to him. My belly, the backs of my knees, my hands. For each of these, Duncan became wholly absorbed, showing tenderness and great respect. That my body is quite nicely shaped - my legs long and smooth, my ass soft and sweetly rounded - helped in the process, no doubt, of bringing Duncan into his present state of unflagging servitude. All was locked in place, and I needed only to put him to use as my whims and desires dictated.

Naturally, we came to focus attention on my pussy. With slaves, a woman’s satisfaction comes from correct and dedicated oral service, and not (the very idea!) from anything involving the male organ. Unless I want to gauge its state of arousal, it is to stay out of sight. All I really need of a slave is his face between my thighs or between my ass cheeks. Believe me, this is all that a slave yearns for, as well!

So, to the task of servicing my cunt. (When I’m instructing him, I use this term because it makes him uncomfortable and it makes him aroused). Once dominance was established over Duncan through introducing him to the rest of my body, we came to that.

I recall well one of the early training sessions.

It was after dinner, and Duncan was busying himself with the dishes. I left the table, slipped out of my shorts and undies, and went to the kitchen. I wore just a halter top. While Duncan went on with his duties, I got a glass from the cabinet, and the cognac from the countertop. I turned to Duncan who, as he knew he must, was carefully avoiding looking at me in my state of undress.

“Duncan.” I said, and he turned to me without stopping his work.

“Yes, Miss Julie?”

“Duncan, once you’re done here, I will teach you how to pleasure my cunt.” I told him bluntly. “Don’t dally, now.” I said, and returned to the main room, sensing Duncan’s eyes furtively glued to my shifting ass cheeks.

I sat in the upholstered armchair, positioning myself so that my heels rested on the edge of the cushion, giving Duncan unfettered access. He wasted no time in coming to me. I ordered him to undress.

“Are you sure everything is as it should be in the kitchen?” I asked, scrutinizing him closely. “I don’t want you dashing in here and leaving things undone.”

“Everything is as it should be, Miss Julie, Ma’am.” he insisted breathlessly. There was a light beading of perspiration on his upper lip.

“I have something for you.” I said, reaching into my shoulder bag and withdrawing an object wrapped in tissue paper.

“Kneel.” I ordered, and Duncan fell to his knees before me. I unfolded the tissue paper, revealing a light pink bowtie that I had bought at a costume store. Its most distinguishing feature was that it was covered in hair from my pubic bush. These were the clippings I’d had Duncan collect when he trimmed me. Using a glue stick, I had attached a covering of my pubic hairs to the tie, though the pink still shone pertly behind them. I had Duncan lean forward, and I attached the tie to his neck.

“You are to wear this tie whenever you are in my home. Understood?”

“Yes, Ma’am, Miss Julie.” Duncan replied, clearly delighted at the unique gift.

“You can look.” I said, indicating my pussy.

I scratched a bit in my pubes, running my fingertips through the hair. I held my fingers out to Duncan.

“Smell them.” I said.

Duncan sniffed delicately at my fingertips the way a felon might smell his first rose after a thirty year stretch. I sat back and watched his rapt expression. Duncan, step by step, was getting to know my cunt, and learning its power over him. All part of Female Worship 101. And wasn’t he just a straight “A” student, I mused, watching his gentle and respectful approach to my extended fingers.

Smell, whether it be pussy or ass, are the building blocks to breaking in a slave. So, I was glad to see Duncan falling so readily and deeply under their thrall. You will recall that Duncan had already assumed his servile position (one that he took to with great relish!) to my anus. Now, we moved on.

I stroked Duncan’s face with my hand, and allowed him to kiss the palm. Even so mundane a gesture as this sent a thrill through me as I noted the glow of adoration on my sweet little Duncan’s face.

At my instruction, Duncan sat back on his heels, his eyes downcast. The sniffing session had left him hard as stone, though much more animated! His penis was jerking spasmodically like a conductor leading at an upbeat tempo. I had to laugh as I watched it. Duncan colored deeply, and this just made me laugh all the more!

“Now, Duncan, did you enjoy smelling my fingers?” I asked playfully as I slowly contained my mirth.

“Yes, Ma’am. I did.” he replied, seeming chagrined at my laughter.

“You don’t mind if I laugh at you, do you?” I said, no longer laughing. I wasn’t going to have a mere slaveboy getting into a pet over anything I did!

Duncan, realizing that he was ‘on the carpet’, so to speak, snapped out of his moodiness.

“No! No! I’m sorry, Miss Julie... I... if I gave the wrong impression. I...”

I interrupted his blathering with several hard slaps across his face, first one side, then the other, til he sat there, red-faced for quite a different reason than before. I sat back and watched as he recovered from the blows. His eyes were watering from the impact, and his lips were quivering.

“don’t ever show me such attitude again. Do you hear me?”

“Yes, Miss Julie, Ma’am.” he said, not daring to look at me.

“All right then. We’ll get back to your lesson. But you must show, by how well you perform, just how sorry you are for having offended me. Is that understood?”

“Yes, miss Julie.” came his whispered reply.

“Come closer.” I said.

Duncan moved forward on his knees so that he was at the edge of the chair.

“Look at my cunt.” I ordered.

Duncan raised his eyes and gazed at my mound.

“This is your Queen, little boy. You are here in this world to serve her.”

“Yes, Miss Julie.” Duncan said, though his words were a mere reflex. He was lost entirely in silent communion with my pussy.

“We are the triumvirate.” I continued, in a quiet and grave voice. “There is your Female Owner, Miss Julie, whose voice you now hear. There is your Queen whom you see before you, nestled between my thighs.Then there is the High Priestess; my Anus, as you may have guessed. You owe allegiance to us all. You will kneel before us, and reveal your lowliness, your unworthiness. You are nothing in their presence. Is all of that clear?”

“Yes, Miss Julie. Thank you for letting this nobody worship you in this way.”

“It is because you realize that you are a nobody that I chose you, Duncan.” I said. “I saw it when you first came to the cafe. A loser through and through, I thought. But my kind of loser.

“Testosterone, Duncan, is a kind of hallucinogen. It seems to make most males feel that they are something special, when actually they are not.” I said, draping my hands atop my knees as I continued. “They abdicate their ability to think straight. They’re led by their penises, and that’s where they start down the road of delusion. Some women see this, and I’m one of them. I know men for what they are: a bunch of drooling jackals looking for something to hump. And ready to be wily and duplicitous in their pursuit of that. What woman in her right mind wants that?

I prefer men who intuitively sees that women are superior to them. At least they know what they are in the scheme of things. They see the truth, and they just want to serve. Don’t you agree?”

“Whole-heartedly, Miss Julie!” Duncan blurted out. “I suppose lots of men would look down on me for being so submissive and obedient with women, but they don’t see the beauty in that.”

“Well put, Duncan.” I said placing my feet on the floor in front of me, and spreading my legs slightly. “Now, as to pleasing me,” I said, “you must learn the ways that I prefer. Come closer and kiss all around my cunt - above, to the sides. Get familiar with your Queen’s environs.”

Duncan tenderly planted soft kisses on my belly and my thighs. His warm breath was exquisite on my skin.

“Now kiss my labia, Duncan .” I said.

I left Duncan to explore there without guidance. He was intuitive, and knew to be gentle. His lips are very soft and the sensations were first rate. I petted his head as he continued.

After several minutes, I had Duncan go to my “miscellaneous box” by my other art supplies, and fetch a skein of yarn. I sectioned off a five-foot length. Instructing him to stand in front of me, I looped one end of the yarn around his ballsack, tying it snugly. I gave it a few tugs to make sure it was secure. As you may guess, his penis responded wildly to the proximity of my hands. Once done, Duncan resumed his kneeling position.

“Do you like the feel of that?” I asked as I pulled on the yarn.

“Yes, I do, Miss Julie.” he said, and groaned softly.

“Your balls belong to me, don’t they, little boy?” I said, smiling and jiggling the yarn, and watching his scrotum dance about.

“They are your balls, Miss Julie.” Duncan replied, trying to control his breath.

“Get back to work, now. There’s much you have to learn.”

There were explicit instructions to be followed and, although Duncan was an attentive student, there were a few times when I needed to give him a good crack on the head with a rolled-up newspaper I kept beside me.

“No, stupid! You need to get your tongue slightly inside my inner lips before you start lapping. Pay attention!” I said, hitting him several times.

At first, these corrections flustered Duncan, and he became frustrated and anxious. At one point, I noticed his lower lip trembling, and I knew that tears would soon follow. No matter. He was in training, and I wasn’t going to be soft with him.

“Again, you stupid shit! Remember what I told you. How difficult can that be!?” I seethed. This is what is called “breaking a boy”. You hold out the ‘sweets’ in front of him, then you lay down the law. I was slowly molding Duncan. In time, he would be his usual docile and obedient self, but he would also fear me.

“Sit back, dumbass!” I said at one point.

Duncan sat back on his heels, his face lowered to conceal his tear-streaked face. He was sobbing softly.

“Look at me.” I said sternly. Duncan obeyed.

I gave the yarn a few turns around my hand and pulled hard.

“Either you get with it, or you can get the hell out. Understand, boy?”

At this point, Duncan lost it completely. This was an important turning point. When a slave is reduced to this degree, it’s a sign of real progress.

Duncan wept openly. I almost felt like consoling him but, of course, that wouldn’t do.

“Let’s try this one more time. I’m giving you another chance.”

“Oh! Bless you, Miss Julie! Oh, thank you! Thank you!” he blubbered, all the time crying. It was quite a spectacle!

“Then get going, jerkoff” I said.

Well, a new and improved Duncan emerged from the chrysalis of these difficult trainings.

From that moment forward, Duncan attended to me flawlessly. I received fervent adoration from him whenever I wished. He became quite the expert at eating my pussy. Most respectful! He learned just how to lightly tug on my inner lips with his mouth. How to take them into his mouth and suckle them like a needy infant. He became just the sweetest thing to have around! We regularly have long sessions where he attends to all of my body. But when it’s time for me to have a climax, I get his tongue either up my ass or working delicately at my pussy. That’s where all the trainings have their finest results!

Plus, Duncan now has an official uniform. It’s rather simple - the pink-and-pube bow tie, and the length of yarn attached to his balls. It’s very satisfying to me watching him go about his chores in this ‘attire’, his yarn trailing after him on the floor. Let’s see.... maybe a cute pair of bunny slippers to top it all off?