Julie's Panties Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached the delicate waistband of the panties, my fingers exploring the satin covered elastic, the satin front panel, I ran my fingers down the inside of Julies hips, caressing that beautiful satin, purposely avoiding contact with anything but her panties. Earlier, I had fixated on these panties because they were Amy's, now it felt like they were Julies. Julie began trembling, spreading her legs, inviting me in, I could smell her arousal, I wanted to taste her. I wanted to tease her, to torment her, I wanted to make love to her panties, I wanted to make love to Julie. As much as I had loved the newness of Amy, I wanted the familiarity of the woman who I loved. As passion overtook me, I kissed the satin of Julies panties, I buried my nose in the crotch, inhaled her scent, lusting for her panties, lusting for Julie, hearing her breathing, hearing her soft gasps and sighs.

It was time, I slid up Julie's body, grinding my crotch into her thigh, grinding my thigh into her crotch, rubbing the length of my penis against her panty covered vagina, nothing between us but satin panties. Julie reached down, pulled aside the crotch of her panties, guided me into her sopping wet pussy. Slowly, we made love, enjoying our passion for each other, I held her close, our bodies working in unison, whispering our love to each other, our orgasms happening together. Julie peeled off those gorgeous, come soaked, yellow panties, and dropped them on the floor. We fell asleep in each other's arms. I dreamed about my life with Julie, and (of course), her panties.

I awoke at dawn, got up from bed to use the bathroom. There was no sign of Amy, I looked around, almost not believing that last night had even happened. I saw something yellow on my dresser, it was Amy's panties, carefully placed there, a memento from last night. Julie's half-slip had been carefully placed on the arm rest of the chair. Julie was still fast asleep, so I went downstairs and made coffee, poured a cup, then sat down to reflect on things.

I had wondered how this was going to end and had been afraid of the consequences. Last night began as passionate sex between Julie and Amy, had morphed into unbridled lust between the three of us, just for the sake of sex. Between my panty fetish and Julies lesbian sex with Amy, much of it would have seemed to be kinky, at best. It nearly went past the pre-established boundaries, but then it felt all wrong. In the end, Julie and I just made passionate love, the way it should be.

I heard soft footfalls as Julie walked into the kitchen, she kissed me, told me that she loved me and poured herself a cup of coffee.

There was an awkward moment of silence between us as we both searched for words.

Julie broke the ice, "have you seen Amy?"

"No, I replied, she was gone when I got up."

"Have you seen my panties?"

"No, but Amy left hers on my dresser"

Another awkward moment

I started," Julie, last night began as the most incredible sexual experience of my life. But, in the end, I realized that it was just sex, for the sake of sex. I must admit that I had wondered what sex with Amy would be like, long before we planned this night. She is gorgeous, she is sexy, she is willing, she is uninhibited, her body screams "Fuck Me", I found her irresistible. If you hadn't jolted us back to reality, I don't think that I would have stopped. That would have been the biggest mistake of my life."

I stood up, took Julie into my arms, and held her close, I told her that I loved her, I told her that everything was alright. I told her that I was glad for the experience, but I was even more glad when I realized that I was more in love with her than ever.

Julie began," This is my fault, I don't know how Amy and I went from high school friends to sexual partners. Honey, I'm not a Lesbian, but I wanted to feel what sex with Amy would be like. I must admit that I liked it. I love Amy as a friend but not as a romantic partner. The sex was exiting and hot, but now it's over.

Julie told me that she loved me more than ever, she said that she could never fully explain her relationship with Amy. She said that she didn't ever expect to hear from Amy again. She said that this would never happen again. She said that our marriage would be one of trust.

I told Julie that I was so excited to be marrying her.

Epilogue.

Julie and I have been married for six years now. Things are hectic, what with a three-year-old and another on the way. Sometimes, I think back to that night, and I'm still amazed at how good the sex was. I'm also so glad that sanity prevailed, and Julie and I didn't destroy our love. Things between Julie and me can still be spicy and lingerie is still a part of our intimate life. I'm still left breathless by Julie in a pair of satin panties, in all honesty, I'm still left breathless by any satin panties.

We never discuss Amy, and in fact, until now, I was convinced that we had never again heard from her. However, today Julie had taken our little girl to Grandmas, and, feeling randy, I snooped into Julie's panty drawer, (you can imagine why.) As I carefully pawed through things, in the back, under a stack of neatly folded panties, I saw something wrapped in pink tissue paper. Very carefully, I unwrapped it and there they were, Amy's golden yellow panties. Julie had laundered and saved them. A flood of erotic memories surged through my mind. However, a neatly folded sheet of paper also caught my eye. It was a note to Julie, from Amy.

Dear Julie, I need to apologize for leaving and not saying goodbye. As I sat there watching you and Steve making love, I realized that our relationship was wrong, I had no right to interject my selfish sexual desires into your love affair. I never intended to hurt you and I'm glad that things ended before going too far, Love always, Amy

I carefully put things away, closed the drawer, and never said a word.