Julie's Saga Pt. 02B

Story Info
Does Mark find out what happened at the party?
3.4k words
3.41
30.1k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 2 of Julie's saga. If you haven't read part one I recommend it but you don't have to. In part 1 Julie cheats on her husband, there are two part 2's, one explores what happens if he finds out, and one if he doesn't. I in no way commend what the husband does in the track in which he finds out what Julie did. It is wrong and that all there is to it. However this is a fictional story and in no way resembles anything that is anywhere remotely close to appropriate. If this sounds like something you may not enjoy, I recommend you find another story to read.

The beginning of both part 2's are the same. The difference starts at the *****

I slowly walked off the elevator toward the hotel room where my husband was sleeping on the bed. I put the card in the key slot and heard the beep and slowly turned the handle praying the Mark was still sleeping so I could slip out of my dress and into bed without him knowing. I slowly opened the door and looked around the corner of the bathroom, sure enough, there he was, passed out. "Thank God," I thought. I headed straight to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. My makeup was ruined, my red lip stick was gone, my mascara was just black streaks down my cheeks, I saw the white spots of dried cum and saliva on my dress. I stared at my chest in the mirror for a moment, then burst into tears. I sat on the cold tile floor and cried. For what seems like hours I sat on the floor until I heard a knock on the door.

"Julie, are you okay?"

I froze with my eyes open wide as I looked at the door handle to check to see if it was locked. It was as I breathed a slight sigh of relief. "Yeah, I'm okay," I responded.

"Are you crying?" Mark asked.

"I was, I'll be out in a minute," I replied. I listened quietly for a moment to see of Mark was still standing at the door. I didn't hear anything so I slowly and quietly stood up and removed my dress. I stood there, again looking at myself in the mirror, this time wearing only my bra and corset, I noticed tears roll down my cheeks. I turned on the water and washed my face.

I put on the plush white robe and quietly walked out of the bathroom and opened my suitcase and looked for something to wear to bed. I knew I didn't pack anything to sleep in, I didn't plan on wearing anything to bed tonight. My original plan was to go to bed wearing my new matching bra and panty set and lose them shortly after slipping under the covers. Obviously that didn't happen, and there was nothing else for me to wear. I laid down in the robe and slipped under the covers. I laid there staring into the dark. I rolled over onto my side and looked at the clock. 1:44. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. After a few minutes I rolled over and tried to get more comfortable. I couldn't seem to get comfortable enough to sleep. After tossing and turning for what seems like forever I rolled back over and looked at the clock again, 2:18. I laid on my back and again stared into the darkness.

"What have I done?" I thought to myself as I reached over and put my hand on Mark's back. "I have a loving husband who would do anything for me and this is how I treated him. I couldn't believe I just did that," I thought to myself. I got the sudden urge to vomit, I quickly got up and ran back into the bathroom. I knelt at the toilet and threw up. I finished and felt the dirty taste of my mouth. I stood up and turned the sink on to rinse my mouth out. When the taste was sufficiently out of my mouth I decided that sleep wasn't happening that night and decided to take a shower. I turned the water on and waited for it to get hot. While I waited, I noticed my clothes in a pile on the floor, with a frown I sighed at the evidence of the worst thing I have ever done. I stepped into the shower and felt the warmth of the water over my body. I rubbed my hands all over my body.

"What do I do?" I thought to myself. "Do I come clean in the morning? Do I try to hide it? What about Monday at work? Did Nicole see me get onto the elevator? Does she know what happened?" My head was spinning and I again got the sudden urge to vomit. I opened the shower curtain and stepped out in front of the toilet but nothing happened. I dry heaved for a few minutes and nothing came up. I got back into the shower and finished cleaning myself although nothing seems to work. No matter how hard I scrubbed I still felt dirty. I dried myself off, put the robe back on and tip toed back to bed. As I laid back down I noticed the time, 3:04. My head hit the pillow and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

After what seemed like two days Mark gently shook me and whispered my name and I woke up.

"Good morning Julie," he said. "Did I hear you throwing up last night?" He asked. "I didn't realize you drank that much."

I stretched my arms up to the ceiling and my legs toward the end of the bed as I moaned and tried to open my eyes. "You did," I said with a frown. "I didn't realize I had that much either." I looked at the clock, 11:02. "Good thing we got the late check out. How are you feeling?" I asked Mark.

"Oh you know. A bit of a headache and the room spun a few times when I tried to get up but I've had coffee and water, I'm feeling better," he said.

"Well I'm glad you're not dying," I said with a smile as I got up and walked to the bathroom, I locked the door behind me and immediately started crying. What am I going to do? I thought to myself. After a few minutes of crying and shaking I composed myself. I splashed some cold water on my face and turned to grab a towel to dry my hands and face and noticed the pile of clothes from last night are gone. My heart sand as I stared at the empty spot of the bathroom floor that held the evidence of what I did last night. I took a deep breath as another tear rolled down my cheek. I dried my face and tossed the towel on the counter.

I tightened the robe and left the bathroom. I grabbed my suitcase and tossed it on the bed and sifted through it. As I did I noticed my dress from last night was in a pile of dirty clothes along with the Mark's pants and shirt. I looked a little closer from where I was standing and noticed that there weren't any stains visible from here. I breathed a small sigh of relief but I knew it really didn't mean anything.

I pulled out the clothes I packed for myself and started getting dressed as Mark grabbed his toothbrush and walked into the bathroom. As soon as he was in the bathroom I grabbed the pile of dirty clothes stuffed them into the bottom of my suitcase as fast as I could. Then I started getting dressed.

I started with my black boy shorts with the lace trim and a black bra. Then the tight jeans and red blouse that always seemed to drive Mark wild. It seemed like he couldn't keep his hands off of me when I wore these, especially when I wore them together.

"You're so sexy!" I heard from the direction of the bathroom as I buttoned my jeans.

I looked up and smiled, "You too."

"Thank you, I was going to do that," Mark said pointing to the pile of clothes.

"No problem," what do you want to do for breakfast?" I asked.

"Breakfast? It's almost noon, you mean lunch?" He replied.

"Oh, haha, sure, what do you want for lunch?"

"I don't really know what's around here, let me think about it."

We took about another 20 minutes to finish getting ready and packed up. We left the room around 12, checked out and were in our car ready to drive away by 12:15.

"I know where we can go," Mark said. "There's a pizza place not too far away."

"Okay, that sounds good."

Mark pulled out of the parking lot and headed north. "How hungry are you?" He asked.

"I'm starving! Why, is there something else you want to do?" I asked.

"No, I just have another stop along the way, but that can wait until after we eat."

I sat back and took a deep breath as I tried to calm my nerves that had been going crazy all morning. I felt Marks hand on my thigh, I turned to him and smiled. His touch somehow calmed my nerves, which isn't unusual, he always calmed me down, although this time it was a surprise. I figured his touch would have had made it worse, but somehow it had it's usual calming effect. We got to the area of the restaurant and found a parking space. We parked about a block away and started walking to where we were going. We passed a few bars and shops, a concert hall that was always packed at night but empty now. We got to the restaurant and ordered a couple of slices of pizza and two Bloody Mary's.

"Did you have a good time last night?" I asked.

"I think so," he said with a chuckle, "at least what I remember. Did you?"

"I did," I said with a slight smile.

"Did you go back to the party after you put me to bed?" He asked.

'Crap! What do I say? I thought to myself. Do I lie and say no? What if he got up to go to the bathroom? He'd know I was lying. If I said yes he would wonder why.' "Yes, I tried to sleep but couldn't, then a couple of girls from work came to the room and practically drug me back upstairs. I didn't really want to but they made me," I said.

"Haha! They drug you?" He laughed. "I bet it took a lot of convincing didn't it?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"You've never been one to shy away from a party."

"Well I wasn't exactly ready to go to bed when you were," I replied.

"I see," he said. "Well did you at least have fun when you went back?"

"I did, especially since the drinks were free."

Our food arrived and we started eating the huge pieces of pepperoni pizza while we sipped our drinks. There wasn't much more conversation after our food came. It had been well over 12 hours and a lot of alcohol since either one of us had eaten. We finished our lunch and Mark paid the bill.

*********************

"So what's this other errand you have to run?" I asked.

"You'll see" he replied.

We walked back out to the car, Mark opened the door for me and I sat down. Mark walked around the car and got in. He looked at me and smiled. "What do you want to do?" He asked.

"I don't know, we don't have anything else to do, what do you want to do?" I replied.

With an evil grin on his face, Mark started the car and slowly pulled away from the curb.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

Mark weaved his way through the city until he pulled into a parking garage, the same one I parked my car at everyday. "What are we doing here?" I asked.

"I expected that you would make me cum last night at the hotel but you didn't, and I figured since it was a work party this would be the next best thing."

I looked at Mark a little shocked at his bluntness. He was usually much more reserved, especially when he talked about sex.

"Are you serious?" I asked. "What if someone sees us?"

"It's Sunday, nobody is here," he replied. Which is true for the most part, it's not nearly as busy as it would have been any other day of the week. There were still some people walking around that had parked here as they explored the city on this sunny winter day.

He looked me in the eye with nothing but lust in his eyes which turned me on. He grabbed my wrist and guided my hand to his crotch, I let him and a few seconds later I was rubbing his already growing cock through his jeans. I bit my lip as he reached down and unbuttoned his jeans. I took the hint and unzip them and reached in. I could feel his cock still growing through the soft boxers.

"Mmmmm," Mark moaned as his head fell back and his eyes closed. I pulled his boxers down and started to stroke his cock. Then he pushed his seat as far back as it would go then he lifted his hips to pull his jeans down. I leaned over the center console of our SUV and took his cock into my mouth. I took just the tip into my mouth and swirled my tongue around the pink head. He let out a low moan as my hand stroked down his shaft and began to gently scratch his balls. I flicked my tongue at the slit in his cock head and I heard him release a long slow breath. I took my mouth off his cock head and tried to lick my way down his shaft but could only lick a little of the side that was closest to me. "Hang on," I said with a smile.

I looked around and didn't see anyone. I got out of the SUV and opened the back seat, I laid the seats in the back down so we can somewhat lay down and I climbed in. "You going to join me?" I said with a smile.

Mark smiled and checked to see if anyone was around. He didn't see anyone so he pulled his pants up to his waist and slipped out his door and into the back and laid down. I slid next to him and pulled his pants down to his knees, I licked his cock up and down as I continued to play with his balls. He reached a hand into my blouse and started playing with my tits. He made his way inside my bra and began pinching my nipple. He let out another loud moan as I slid my mouth all the way down his cock. I bobbed my head up and down getting him nice and wet. While he continued to alternate between my breasts, squeezing them, biting them, and sucking on my nipple, I let out a slight moan as he pinched a nipple. I took my mouth off his cock and licked my way down to his balls. I gently took his balls into my mouth while I stroked his hard cock. He grabbed a handful of my hair and picked my head up from his balls. I opened my mouth and started to take him into my mouth. He then pushed my head down and his cock filled my mouth but not quite enough to gag me. He used his grip on my hair to move my head up and down as he also thrusted his hips into my face. Finally after what seems like 10 minutes of him doing this to me I manage to break his hold on my hair and get up. I leaned over on my side and started to take my pants off.

He reached over and helped me slide my jeans down giving him access to what he really wants. He slid a finger between my legs and felt my soaking wet pussy.

"Mmmmm," he smiled as he slid a finger inside me.

Mark pushed my jeans the rest of the way off me. I spread my legs and Mark got on top of me and pressed his hard cock at the entrance of my pussy. He slowly pushed himself into me as he let out a slow, deep moan. After a few pumps in and out he was buried all the way inside of me. He pushed himself in and out as he moaned. I pushed back on him but was having trouble getting into his rhythm. Mark picked up speed going faster and faster. I could tell he is getting close to cumming so I tilted my hips and he started to just hit that spot that only I knew about and I began to moan as I finally got into his rhythm. Mark made one long push deep into my pussy as I felt him swell. A moment later I felt his hot cum flood into my pussy as he bucked his hips. He let out a loud grunt as he pushed into me once again and I felt his cum pump into me. He held himself all the way inside me as his orgasm faded away.

"I needed that," he said.

"Me too," I agreed with a smile.

He rolled over and sat down as I feel his cum leak out of me and down my ass. He reached over and grabbed my jeans and took my panties out and handed my jeans to me without the lacy boy shorts.

"Hey give me those!"

"Nope, you can have them later." He said with a laugh.

I looked at him with a grin wondering what he had planned. We both pulled our jeans up and looked to see if there is anyone is around. At the same time we both spotted a car a few spaces down on the passenger side that wasn't there when we moved to the back seat. We looked closer through the lightly tinted windows of the back seat and saw a younger couple in the other car looking at us and giggling. We looked at each other, Mark was laughing and I felt my face get beet red. Mark shrugged and got out of the back seat and buckled his belt as he adjusted himself and stood next to the car. I heard a car door close on my right and heard a man's voice but I can't make out what he said.

"Thanks!" Mark laughed as he looked across the roof of our car.

I turned back to the other car and saw a good looking couple turn away from Mark and walk the opposite way from where we were parked. I put my shoes back on and watched them walk away until I couldn't see them anymore. As soon as I was sure they wouldn't see my face I got out of the back seat and turned to put the seats back the way they are supposed to be. I looked for my panties hoping Mark left them but I couldn't find them. I sat the seats up and closed the door and climbed in the front seat.

"Looking for these?" Mark said as he dangled my panties from his outstretched finger. I reached for them just as he pulled them away. "If you want them back, you'll have to wait until Monday." He said as he backed out of the parking space.

"What do you mean wait until Monday?"

Mark looked at me and smiled as he pushed the button to lower his window and tossed them out onto the ground. "Let's see if they're still there tomorrow, if they are, you can have them back," he said with a smile.

Once again my face turns bright red as I smiled.

Mark reached over and took my hand in his. We drove home hand in hand. He was content and satisfied. I looked out the window with my stomach in knots not knowing if or how I will tell Mark what happened last night.