Julie's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why did I say that?" Julie chastised herself. "That was stupid, Lori's going to think I'm an idiot."

"They are," Lori replied, with a disarming smile, like she had just heard a joke. "Need me to sign for something?"

"If you don't mind, please," Julie asked a little shyly.

"Damn, I just humiliated myself, please just sign them so I can get out of here," Julie thought, needing to be relieved from her embarrassment and get on with her route. With so many packages it was going to take time for them to be signed off.

Lori held her hand out, "No problem, Sweetie. Let's see them."

Relieved, Julie handed the invoices over to Lori, who immediately had a look on her face that she did not realize there were so many. Lori leaned up against the wall as she began going through everything and signing them. While she was distracted by the invoices, Julie had a good opportunity to look at Lori's breasts. Although her blouse was not sheer, being this close she could easily see the outline of the lacy bra Lori wore beneath the thin fabric.

"So wish I could see more," Julie thought as she stared and felt a slight tingle below.

As if answering her prayers, Lori shifted slightly as she signed papers and Julie was astonished when Lori's blouse blossomed open. A button had apparently been missed or come undone, Julie was able to see inside Lori's blouse and was rewarded with an exquisite view of her breasts encased in a very sexy, lacy white bra.

Julie stared spellbound at the delicious scene. She noted the curve of Lori's breasts, her cleavage, and the lacy fabric of the sexy bra bundling them both. The rise and fall of Lori's chest as she breathed enhanced the spectacle and made it even more erotic. The fullness of her breasts caused Julie's breath to become shallow, she felt herself getting very aroused and very wet. Julie licked her lips, "Oh, sweet mother of God, to be able to get my hands on those beautiful tits—"

"You like what you see?" Lori sharply spoke out handing back the invoices and shattering the spell.

"Oh no, oh my God!" Julie thought with embarrassment as her face became hot. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, what do I say?"

"Oh," she stammered out as prickles and needles seem to cover her upper body and her face. "Th-that's a very pretty blouse."

"Fuck, what a lame-ass excuse," Julie thought as she fumbled with the invoices and embarrassing tears stung her eyes.

"It's okay," Lori said sweetly, as she fixed the button.

"Oh, my God, I can't believe that happened," Julie thought as she felt panic starting to rise and fought to keep from crying. She spun around with embarrassment, grabbed her hand cart, and began walking off, just wanting to run away and disappear.

"You didn't answer my question," she heard Lori softly say behind her.

"Fuck, what? I shouldn't have looked and I'm sorry. Please, I could just die right now, I just want to get out of here," Julie thought as she shamefully turned to face Lori.

"What?" she said, feeling her face getting hotter.

Lori looked around as if she were unsure of herself. "Do you like what you see?" she softly asked.

Julie stood there and was stunned. She was not sure what she had just heard or what Lori was asking. "Did she like that I was looking at her? Is she coming on to me? No, she's straight, she's a good girl, and she's teasing me." The honest and uncertain look in Lori's eyes said otherwise, though.

"What do I say?" as a hundred conflicting thoughts ran through her head. "Leave, just leave. Now, and don't come back." An odd memory of a lecture when Julie was only ten years old suddenly popped into her mind. "Always tell the truth," her mother had scolded her.

"Yes," Julie managed to squeak out.

"So do I," Lori said sweetly with a big smile. "Let's meet for a drink after work. 6:00 okay?"

Astonished, Julie found herself smiling, her lower lip trembling slightly, and she could not believe what was going on, what she had just heard. Did her girl crush just ask her out?

"Um, okay," Julie replied unbelievingly, with shallow breaths. "Where?"

Lori told her of a place her office occasionally went to for drinks after work or special occasions. It sounded very nice, low key, and seemed like a good place to quietly sit and chat, hopefully alone.

"Sounds nice," Julie smiled.

"Sweet, see ya then," Lori smiled back at her.

Julie felt some of her apprehension drain away as she came to the realization of what was going on. Her girl crush liked her! Julie could not believe what had just happened as she all but ran with her cart toward the elevator.

On the way down, Julie rubbed tension from her face with both hands and kept reliving the conversation. She was still embarrassed about getting caught looking at Lori's boobs, but she just could not help herself. "And it got me a date with my girl crush," she thought with disbelief. "Something is wrong, it feels too good to be true, but what else could it be?"

The rest of her day dragged by slowly, it seemed forever before it was the end of her routes and she was backing her van up to their warehouse. Just before quitting time came, a large truck pulled up to the receiving area that needed to be unloaded. "Damn, no, no, no, please. Not today, not now," Julie thought sadly as she chipped in to help unload and receive everything. With everybody helping, the unloading did not take long, but it was running her behind, and making her late for her date with Lori.

It was quarter after six when Julie pulled into the parking lot of the bar. "Please be there, please be there, please be there," she prayed to the dating gods as she raced through the lot. It would be disastrous if Lori had left and thought she had been stood up.

Julie walked into the bar and was relieved when she saw Lori sitting at a table, smiling and waving at her. Her anxiety dropped as she sat down and apologized.

"I'm sorry I'm late, some stuff came in that had to be dealt with before I could leave."

"That's okay, Sweetie," Lori replied. "I'm glad you came."

Julie smiled at the welcoming look Lori was giving her. "For some reason I feel so comfortable around her now," she thought. "I actually feel relaxed."

The two girls chatted and got to know each other as they drank a glass of wine and visited a complimentary taco bar that was available during happy hour for patrons. Families were compared, music and movies, things they had in common, and vacations. The next thing Julie knew they were sitting side by side giggling and sharing pictures on their phones.

"And this is Kisa," Lori smiled as she showed Julie several pictures of a long haired, black cat.

"Oh, I love cats, she's adorable," Julie smiled as she touched Lori's arm.

Julie realized she was sitting so close to Lori that their legs were touching, Lori would often touch her arm as they talked and laughed. "This girl is so sweet, and I really like her," Julie thought with a smile, as a warm feeling came over her. "And I think she's really liking me. We have so much in common, it's almost like we're long, lost sisters." Julie was absolutely enjoying their time together, but it was getting late.

"Lori, I'm sorry, I really should get going," Julie finally said.

"Oh crap, 9:45, I didn't realize the time had flown by," Lori exclaimed, looking at her phone and flagging down the waitress for the bill.

"Thank you for inviting me here. It's been a while since I've been out," Julie said smiling.

"I'm glad you came, I had a great time," Lori replied with a smile.

There was an awkward silence and the look in Julie's eye said she wanted something more.

"It is late, and work is early for me," Lori said at last, the wistful smile on Julie's face was in agreement. Just then the waitress dropped off the bill, Lori grabbed it and pulled out her wallet from her purse.

"Here, let me help you with that," Julie said as she grabbed her own wallet.

"I got it. Next time it's your treat," Lori winked at her.

Julie felt quite pleased, a nice evening with a sweet girl and hopes for another date. The girls got up and walked out into the warm evening through the parking lot.

"Ask for her number, ask for her number," Julie rumbled through her brain, as they walked towards her car. "No, it's too soon. Get it now or you'll never get it."

"Hey, give me your number so we can stay in touch," Julie blurted out.

Lori smiled and recited off her phone number. Julie punched the number in her phone and texted her.

[Hi, it's Julie.]
"Well, this is my car," Julie said as they approached it. "I had a great time, it's really nice to finally meet to you."

"Me too," Lori said and she reached out to give Julie a hug.

"Oh my God," Julie thought as she wrapped her arms around Lori in a full body hug. "She feels so good, so warm, and smells so good." Julie buried her face in Lori's hair, smelling her floral perfume and could feel Lori's boobs mashed against her own little boobs. Julie felt Lori nuzzle her behind her ear and she trembled a sigh, hugging Lori tighter. She felt Lori's lips brush her neck. Julie pulled back a little, wanting so much to kiss her, but shyness took over. She looked down; their lips were millimeters apart. "Oh God, please kiss me, please kiss me," Julie whispered silently to herself.

Lori kissed her. Julie responded with a whimper, her lips parting and closing around Lori's lips, hungrily crushing them, devouring them. Her lips parted and her tongue probed Lori's lips, searching for an entry. Lori's hand caressed Julie's cheek as she opened her lips giving access, their tongues entwined, they both feverishly kissed. Lori placed her hand on Julie's lower back pulling her in, Julie caressed Lori's breast, squeezing it as they kissed each other, their breath laboring as they struggled to breath in their lustful kissing.

Lori broke off, their chests heaving with wanton passion. She swallowed, catching her breath, and gazed into Julie's pretty brown eyes. She lightly drew a finger across Julie's face, pulling a stray lock of her hair away, lightly kissed her lips, her nose, and her cheeks. The two new lovers stood close, resting their foreheads on each other.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that," Julie confessed.

"Why didn't you say something?" Lori teased.

Julie smiled and they hugged again.

Julie turned to kiss Lori again, nibbling on her lips, just as a car pulled in the parking lot, it's headlights glaring at them. They both looked and guiltily stepped away from each other.

"We shouldn't have done this," Lori said with a serious tone.

Julie stared in shock at Lori. "Wha-what?" she thought. "Why?"

"Here," Lori finished with an impish smile.

Julie smiled slyly back, and they hugged again before they broke off. Lori took hold of Julie's hand, held it to her cheek and kissed it.

"Good night," Lori smiled, backing away, and releasing her hand.

"Good night," Julie smiled shyly.

= = = = = = = = = =

Julie laid in her small bed at her little apartment and stared at the ceiling. Disbelief was all she could think of at how the day and the evening had gone. Not only a chance to talk with her sweet Lori and get to know her, but a kiss from her as well. Damn, and a sweet, very passionate kiss at that, and she smiled at what could happen next time they met.

She lay there in the dark with her eyes closed, caressing herself, thinking about their kiss, how Lori's body felt as they hugged, how sweet she smelled, and the feel of their boobs pressed together. Julie had a small orgasm as she imagined lying with Lori naked next to her in her bed, then guiltily thought about the feel of Lori's breast in her hand, "It felt so good, but I shouldn't have done that. I'm so eager to be with her, and I got carried away. I'll have to watch myself."

Julie picked up her phone from the nightstand hoping to see a text from Lori. There was nothing, but she wasn't disappointed. "I'm sure she'll text me in the morning," she thought as she turned on her side and snuggled with herself under the covers.

It was late when Julie finally fell asleep, but with a warm smile on her face, having at last met and kissed her girl crush, and thinking of the possibilities her future held.

12