Julie's Surprise

Story Info
A husband's gift for his wife.
6.9k words
4.57
24.9k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie's Day and Night

Chapter 1

Julie awoke a little later then normal, her morning routine off a little bit because Rob, her husband, was out of town. Again. He was a good provider and she loved him dearly, but he so concentrated on his job that she became bored and a bit frustrated. He spoiled her and she had very little to do around the house. A few years back they had decided that he would concentrate on his job until he was fifty when their plan was for him to retire. He was now just a few weeks short of his forty-ninth birthday, so it was just over a year. Julie was getting antsy for him to retire so that they could see each other more. Spend more time together. And maybe actually have sex a bit more often.

She had not dressed yet, it was eight am and she was usually dressed and ready to go by seven. Her computer made that annoying noise it makes, and she realized Rob was skyping her on her laptop. She ran over, sat down, and connected the call which took just a few seconds. His handsome visage appeared and she realized she was not dressed, still in her nightgown. " Sorry, been a bit lazy this morning..."

"Oh love, today of all days." Was his reply.

"What do you mean Rob? What is so special about today?"

He had flown out at nine pm the night before. She had dropped him off at the airport three hours before that, and as far as she knew there was nothing special about today.

"You really do not remember, huh Julie?"

Now she was embarrassed. He had always been better at remembering dates, birthdays, anniversaries, stuff like that. "Oh damn, let me think." She looked at laptop and the date popped out at her. "Oh my God, I am sorry love. The day we first met in that little coffee shop. You are such a romantic."

"It's okay Darling, but I have a bunch of surprises for you today, I am just sorry I could not be there. You can start by getting dressed and going down to the refrigerator. There is a surprise in the freezer. That is just the first step." He quickly winked at her and hung up. He had never done anything like this when he was away, and suddenly, she found herself getting excited. She knew why he had put what ever in the freezer. This because Maria their cook and house cleaner had weekends off. It was Saturday morning, and he knew she rarely went into the refrigerator in the kitchen except for something to drink. Her usual habit was to have one of the many meals Maria put in Tupperware dishes in the big freezer in the garage. Her routine when Rob was away.

Quickly showering she dried off, and sat down on the bed to blow dry her dark shoulder length tresses. Finally dried, she brushed the roughness out, and then slipped into shorts and a t-shirt over her bra and everyday underwear. She was a bit titillated, wondering what Robert might be up to. Especially as he was not even here to share in what ever surprises he had in store for her. Standing before the wall length mirror that was attached to the wall by the entrance to their fancy bathroom suite, she looked at herself and was pleased that at forty-three, she still had her figure. Not a small girl, what some might call voluptuous. Large breasts, a trim waist, a flat stomach even after having two children and a sexy ass with long sexy legs she loved to show off. Feeling vain, moving her eyes from the mirror, she then admired their lovely home, there master bedroom, as she did almost every day. Yes, her Rob had always been a good provider.

Her figure was still the same as it had been when she married Rob twenty-two years earlier, having already had a child with him when she was nineteen. Rob junior was there only child now, his sister had died after a long sickness. That they had stayed together, that their daughters death had not destroyed them, is a testament to their love for each other.

She loves her 38 C's, men still stared at them, and her ass and legs. Oh, she had a few stretch marks, very light on her hips, and at forty-three some small wrinkles had begun to appear at the corners of her eyes. Rob called them her beauty crows feet. He was such a liar.

Finally ready she walked down the stairs now a bit nervous at what Rob might be up to. Crossing down the hallway at the bottom of the stairs, she entered the kitchen and opened the freezer. Sitting right up front in the open compartment was a big manila envelope wrapped in plastic. Removing it, feeling like she was being spied on for some reason, she headed to the living room to open the package. Tearing through the plastic she felt an object inside. Long and round, she was not at all sure what it could be. Using a letter knife, she cut open the top of the envelope and tipped it over dumping the contents onto the couch. She giggled first and then actually began to laugh out loud, for Rob had bought something she would never have suspected he would buy for her. There were actually two objects. The first was a seven or eight inch dildo, a bit of a monster, but she immediately began to feel a flush and her vagina started to become wet. The second was a small envelope with a note inside.

Dear Julie (lover):

Just a little (hehe) something for you to use to break up the boredom of my

constant travels. I hope you enjoy. Do me a favor. Play with your new toy

for perhaps a half hour, just don't allow yourself to have an orgasm. It will

become clear why this evening. After having a bit of fun you will find

another note in the top drawer of my dresser, along with another gift. Love

you babe. After you have done as I have asked, at some point before lunch,

go into my top dresser drawer for your next surprise.

As always, with Love, Your Robert.

She giggled again, for he had never done anything like this before. There sex life had always been fairly prosaic. Oh she had many fantasies, and had even told some of them to Rob. Occasionally over the years they had Role played, but recently their sex life had become a bit boring. Nothing new or exciting to spice things up. Still smiling she went up to their bedroom to do as her husband had asked her to do.

Once settled in, her pillows fluffed just so, she lay on the bed in a half sitting position. Next she removed her undies and took out the toy. It was larger then anything, or anyone, she had ever had. Inside her. The dildo was bigger then Rob, so she decided to lick it, covering it with her spit. She teased it against her vagina, not entering at first, making herself hot at the thought of the toy inside her. Once she could feel that her vagina was very wet, she inserted just the head of it into her opening. It was so big. Bigger then any cock she had ever had, though she had only had three in her entire life. Two before she met Rob. Finally she began to pump the fake penis in and out of her vagina. It was so..., filling. She loved the sensation, like being screwed by some stud. "Oh G-God yes...," Julie moaned out loud, the dildo bringing her close to ecstasy. Remembering the note, she pulled it away from her pussy and let herself calm down. Once again she giggled to herself and then looked at the huge dildo, covered with her vaginal juices. She was so hot!

Julie loves her husband, but his cock was not exactly massive. At about 5.5 inches and not so thick, it was adequate, but her love for him had less to do with his sexual prowess and more to do with the fact that he was just plain a good man.

It had only been about twenty minutes, but Julie found herself hot and bothered as they say a lot of the time. She did not want to have an orgasm yet, for Rob had asked her not to in his note and there were more surprises to come.

Going to the bathroom sink, she cleaned her new toy and put it in plastic bag she had brought with her for the purpose. Cleaned and dried she went to her bedside table to place the toy in the drawer, but found there was another note, folded neatly, with her name on it. Instinctively she knew she was not supposed to read this one yet. She placed the toy in the drawer, took out the note and placed it on top of the side table without reading it.

Famished after her bit of play, she decided to eat a something more then the banana she had consumed this morning after showering and brushing her teeth. A bowl of cereal was enough to, as they say, break her fast. Her cereal finished she decided to open his top dresser drawer for her next surprise.

Opening the top drawer of his dresser as she had been instructed, there was once again a note and an item. Her surprise was a small bottle Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum. It had to cost at least 150 dollars, a fragrance she always tested but would never buy. A tear came to her eye, as she realized that her husband really did love her, really did pay attention. She felt special and put just a dab under each ear feeling a bit decadent.

My love. At this point you should be very hot, but, I hope you did not make

a mess on the bed. I love you very much and I wanted to show you how

much, that is why I bought you the perfume. I know you love it and I have

tried to coax you into buying it, but you have have always demurred. By the

way I love the odor of that particular perfume. Do your loving husband a

favor and put just a drop or two on your pussy. Do not go to the next note

that is in the bottom drawer until a time after you have eaten your lunch. Say

2 pm.

As always, with Love, Your Robert.

She smiled to herself and giggled again. She slipped her fingers into her underwear dabbed with the lovely potion and rubbed it around her pussy. Lastly she touched just a dab on her pussy lips. As she did this she thought to herself that she had never seen this side of him before. She had never heard him utter the word pussy before and for some reason it made her very hot. He must have been listening all those years. As she reread the note, she noticed her pointed nipples at full attention, protruding out from her large, dark brown, areolas. This day was making her hot. She did not know how much more he had in store for her, but, she could not wait to find out. At the same time it was like he was teasing her long distance.

The morning passed slowly, she was all a twitter anticipating what he might have done next. What her next gift might be. She tried to read the newspaper and then watch some TV, but Julie just could not concentrate. At about noon she decided to eat a light lunch and then take a nap, the alarm set for 2 pm. She finally nodded off for a few minutes and the alarm startled her awake. Practically running to his dresser, she opened his bottom drawer and found another gift and another note. The gift she pulled from the drawer before reading the note; a gorgeous corset featuring a matching bikini, adjustable garters with straps, and a tie-up at the front.

Julie, there is only one more note after this one, but I must expound a bit on

this one. I am not worthy of you, never have been especially in the bedroom.

In your heart of hearts you want a stud, and honestly I want you to have

these kind of men. At least in the bedroom. Don't misunderstand me, I know

you love me and would never cheat on me, or leave me. And I am proud

that you do love me. That you are mine. But I am unable to be quite the man

that you need, I have decided to give you the greatest gift I can give you. It

will happen at six pm this evening and it is also for me if I am honest. You

will understand. Meanwhile, I would ask you to use that toy again this

evening at about 5:30, I want you hot and wanting. Fifteen minutes later I

want you to open the last note and please do as I as. Remember, everything

I ask is not just for you, but for me. I really need you to do this and if I

know you, I think you will love it. (The last note is inside your bedside table

drawer.)

As always, with Love, Your Robert.

And she began to suspect what was going to happen. Could he have...? Could he really have? She could not even finish the thought. No, he must be surprising her by coming home early. Yes, that must be it.

Walking around in the Corset, fiddling, trying to be calm, the day dragged on. He said to masturbate at 5:30. Twice in the intervening hours, she found herself rubbing her thighs, or squeezing her breasts. She was so hot and just could not guess what her husband hand in mind.

Finally the appointed hour arrived. She had eaten a very light dinner and lay on the bed, thinking of how sexy she looked. She used the dildo, pulling the bikini aside she began to stimulate her nether region. It was so hot, this outfit, the day, everything her Robert had done for her. The next thing she new it was ten minutes to six. She had lost track of time. Quickly she reached to her bedside table and retrieved the note. Opening it quickly, absorbing its content, she gasped.

Finally, my love:

A trio of friends are down the street. One of them is an expert with camera

equipment. She is a college student and is very good at filming. Tonight,

she will film you with two men having wild sex..., and her. My love you

once told me you had sex with a couple of girls in High School and loved it.

I want to see that, to see you with two guys and a beautiful young woman.

If you absolutely can not, if you will not do this for me, you need only call

the number at the end of this note and tell them not to come. I hope you

will do this, for I am so excited to see you with them. To be fucked hard. I

only wish I could do it myself. Please do not disappoint me and enjoy your

evening. I promise many more encounters to come. I have no interest in

another woman, but I believe you need other men and that is fine with me.

If you decide to do this, answer the door for your guests either in the corset

or if you wish, naked. And, my love, have fun.

As always, with Love, Your Robert.

Chapter 2

She had but seven minutes. She ran to the phone. Of course she could not do this. Cheat on her loving Robert!? No, she just could not. She grabbed the phone and began to dial the number at the bottom of the page. She hesitated on the last two digits. He wanted her to do this. He really wanted to see her do it. For the first time in their marriage he had tried to be..., wild? Could she really not do as he asked? Julie fell to the bed. He wanted the movie, he wanted to see other men, fuck her. Yes fuck her. See her have sex with a woman. With that thought her vagina became even warmer and she decided she had to try.

Walking down the stairs she got to the door just moments before the bell rang. Hesitating, realizing how she looked, how sexy she was in this corset and bikini, she finally pulled the latch and opened the door. A quick glance and she saw a couple of men. One she recognized as a friend of her son. They were so young. But she admitted so very sexy. She recognized David but had not seen him in years. She also knew that he David is the same age as her son. Twenty-three. He stood a couple of inches below six feet, dark hair, and she could see under his shirt an incredibly muscled torso. Both these guys worked out.

The other man she noted was a handsome blond, perhaps a couple of years older, his height about six feet even. She had never seen this man before, but she would never forget his chiseled, magnificent good looks. With them an incredible sexy young lady. Dark hair, a figure any man would die for. Nice sized breasts, a trim waist. She wore hot pants that showed off her sexy legs and ass. At about 5' 3" she was absolutely gorgeous. Robert had outdone himself.

The first words spoken were from the taller blond. "Your pictures do not do you justice. You are beautiful. May we come in?"

Nervously she smiled and stepped aside. She knew she was hot for these three. But her mind still balked a little. She was unable to respond, so nervous in front of these sexy young people.

After a few moments of hesitation that seemed like hours, she finally managed to speak. "I, I am so nervous, I have never done anything like this." All three were staring at her body. She was nervous, but knew she had to say something more as they all stood in the entry way. "Shall we all go sit on the couch for a minute..., and talk?"

It was then she noticed the young lady carrying a pair lighting mounts of some kind, and a huge bag filled with what must have been the camera equipment. "You guys talk while I set up. The bedroom?"

After giving her directions, she sat on the couch, still very nervous, but also very hot. The blond started to speak but was interrupted by the other young man. The dark haired man, David. He

began, "You remember me?" She nodded in the affirmative. "Well, just so you know, I have been fantasizing about you since I was a preteen. Your husband offered us a bunch of money, but I told him we would do this for nothing. Just the money to Audry, your camera woman. Just enough to cover her time in editing our..., adventure?

He continued, "This man, Josh, was shown a picture of you and immediately agreed. You see..., we want to be here. You have nothing to be nervous about. As for Audry, she will do anything I say, she has been with a women before and is looking forward to being with you." Taking a deep breath he continued again, "Shall we go upstairs, she only takes a minute to set up, and honestly, I am so horny I am bursting at the seams." Josh nodded a smile on his face and David took her hand, pulling her to the bedroom Josh leading the way. Stopping as Josh entered the bedroom ahead of them, he turned her around, pinned her against the wall and began to kiss her passionately, his hands on her sides, his left one finding her right breast squeezing not so softly as he forced his tongue into her mouth. She moaned and knew that she was going to give this young man what ever he wanted.

After the most sensual kiss she had been gifted in many years, he took her hand and lead her into the bedroom. As they walked in Josh walked over and pushed David aside, grabbed her and said, "Mine first, we agreed."

For some reason this really turned her on as he began to grope her, his mouth finding her neck. He bit her earlobe, his hands sliding down to her ass squeezing as his lips found hers. He kissed her roughly as he pushed his body against hers. She could feel his hardness against her, and moaned as they kissed, so ready for what ever these people had in mind for her.

He walked me to the middle of our bedroom after breaking the kiss he began, "Audry, throw me a pillow."

As she grabbed the pillow she said to him, "Turn her away from the bed, the cameras will get a better angle." Meanwhile David walked across the room and grabbed her hand and took her over to the settee couch that sat against the wall parallel to the bed. The two clenched but she lost sight of them as Josh placed the pillow at his feet. Pulling his pants down in front of her, then kicking of his underwear and sandals he said, "Suck my cock, baby. It so needs to be sucked."

It was huge, maybe nine inches and two and a half inches around, maybe more. Her husband was not much for oral sex, and in fact she had not sucked his cock but twice in the early days of their marriage.

Grasping the base of his member, she placed her mouth over the tip and began to spin her tongue around it. It was huge and she did not know how much she could take. She started to slide her mouth down it, her pussy juices literally soaking her bikini. She was pumping with her hand up and down on his cock, able to get about half of it into her mouth, cupping his heavy balls with the other hand.

After a few more strokes of his cock going in and out of her mouth, he suddenly grabbed a handful of her shoulder length locks and forced his cock down her throat. He held her head in place as she choked creating a ton of saliva leaking out around his cock. Forcefully, knowing she could not breath. She was a bit scared, unable to breath, unintentionally struggling against his strong arm, but after just a few seconds, he let her go and back to her previous rhythm.

12