All Comments on 'Julie's Surprise'

by ShortieJen

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Tls2753aTls2753aover 1 year ago

I liked the story. It was easy to visualize what was happening. As for the mechanics, there was an occasional mis-used comma, an occasional mis-spelled word, and the pronouns were sometimes confusing (he placed a pillow under her ass. I had to stop reading to decide which “her” it was.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. What a guy, can't wait to see other men fuck his wife. And her, another supposedly loving wife struck by the martian slut ray. These stories are a dime a dozen and so far from reality they make me laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, what a loving husband. He really does love her. All of those notes and gifts were nice touches to her day of total fun. Would have liked to be there in the morning when she wakes up. I wonder if she gets pregnant? She probably wakes up a bit sore. It would be good to have a few more chapters as her husband surprises her with more adventures. So many options to explore.

bustmypunyballsbustmypunyballsover 1 year ago

This has become one of my top 5 stories ever. Love to see part 2. when you hear about hubby watching the tape and her telling her lover she is now his whore. Can also say she is young enough that maybe her lover impregnates her and she carries her lovers child. will husband accept this or will he leave. Will she decide to stay with lover for his cock and leave husband to live with lover. Can't wait to read part 2 of this story. Will she become a whore to her lover and repeat this without husband knowing or will she start going out for cock on her own now knowing how good it feels to get really fucked by a good sized cock. Will she fuck him in the morning and forget the camera is there and tell her lover she loves him without realizing husband will see this on the video he watches later. Or will she beg lover to impregnate her and forget the camera is there and have hubby hear all this.

bustmypunyballsbustmypunyballsover 1 year ago

Maybe after he sees how much she loves her new lovers cock, he will want the wife to cuckold him. Maybe she will become a hotwife. Maybe she will want lover to move in with her and hubby can watch her anytime she allows him to. Let lover impregnate her a give her the child she lost and have hubby raise it as his own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great fantasy, well written. There were a few typos and other errors which I’m surprised Word or Google Docs didn’t highlight. They’d be good to get rid of as they spoil the reader’s flow. I did like ‘oriface’ for ‘orifice’ when you were referring to her mouth - somehow seemed right! 5 stars, thanks.

ShortieJenShortieJenover 1 year agoAuthor

I did not know until this very moment about the spelling of orifice, and my program did not catch it. I make a few typos, I do, but I am trying to be more careful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Have you considered that perhaps you're simply too stupid to write things down onto paper, or type them into a computer? Even the spell-checker thinks you're beyond saving.

ShortieJenShortieJenover 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous, if you wanted high art, why are you on this website? I do my best, and calling me stupid is not going to help improve my submissions. But have a nice life.

anewuseranewuserover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this one. Will there be a follow up to see why the husband thought about the film ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is an error to let perfection be the enemy of good. Good can be wonderful! ShortieJen, keep righting!!!

MikeykeithMikeykeithabout 1 year ago

OOHHHhh FuckMe, yoU brought me to two with this story

OMGEE, write us what happens with the husband and his views *gasp!* of his new wife!!

LOVE your Stories; naysayers be dammmed!!

IGNORE THEM SweetThang!!!

MikeykeithMikeykeithabout 1 year ago

THIS story brought me to Two today

Thanks ever so much!!

Love your hot, breath taking stories

Ignore the naysayers!!!

They can't write their own so they'll gripe behind the scenes

PLEASE ignore and forget all about them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous