Julie's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie gasped for air, making a bit of a mess with her spit, and thought to herself, this was as much for her Robert as it was for me. Pushing back, sliding off of his cock again she said, "'Sokay, use me.. This is for Robert, ch-choke me. Fuck my face. "

This language inflamed him and he took her at her word. Once again grabbing a handful of her hair behind her head and began to fuck her face. Stabbing her throat with each thrust, her choking, her gagging sounds, turned him on and he knew he was going to cum in her mouth in short order.

This was hot. She struggled not to fight him and thought of her Robert watching her being fucked in the face by this young stud. He stabbed in and out of her throat with each thrust until he was going so fast she could only barely catch a small breaths between each thrust of his huge member.

"Oh..., oh, G-God. You are so good a-at this. Oh, f-fuck yes..." He thought to himself, now I understand what they say about older women. This was the best blow job he had ever had. No woman had ever taken the entire length of his cock, her nose pressing against his body as he fucked her face. Her tongue swirling around his cock, rubbing the underside of the tip of his cock with each thrust. And there is was, he was going to cum. "Ohhhh, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! " He screamed as he pulled her head back by her hair and unloaded his cum into her mouth. Stream after stream of cum shooting into her warm, wet oriface. "God, God, God..." He so wanted this woman again. It was going to be a long night, and he was so excited to fuck this woman.

As he finished, Julie smiled to herself as he helped her to his feet. Surprising her, he pulled her to him and he kissed her passionately. She had swallowed most of his cum, but he seemed to not care about the residue still in her mouth. She pressed against him, and could feel his manhood begin to get hard already.

Turning she watched as a naked Audry climbed off of David and walked over to the bed. Her sexy body naked before her, and she was surprised at her own lust at seeing her this way. She was beautiful, perky breasts as large as hers on a much smaller frame. Her pussy was bare of any hair what so ever, and she knew that after this she would be doing the same thing. Not an ounce of fat on the beautiful young girl, her stomach flat, her legs shapely and muscled. Her dark hair, green eyes, and perfect features made her want to lay with her. She could not wait to perform with Audry.

"Get in bed, sweetie," she seemed not at all embarrassed as she walked around naked. While she moved the three cameras closer to the bed and adjusted the standing lights, the men climbed one to either bottom corner of the bed. She lay in the middle, no longer really nervous, anticipating the fun that was to come. "My turn..." She said with a smile. She motioned for her to move aside and then lay naked on the bed, putting pillows against the headboard and spreading her legs wide. "Now eat, Julie. Lick my pussy." Before she could, David undressed her, taking off the Corset and bikini, and garter straps. Now she was naked before them. David placed a pillow under her waist, lifting her ass off of the bed as Julie settled between her legs, David close behind her.

Excited she began to rub a finger just around her pussy as she leaned in and began to lick up and down her opening, her slit. She was feeling so nasty, tasting another woman's juices and loving the sudden sound of her moaning at the attention she was getting. "Mmmm, yes, lick my pussy, that feels so good."

Apparently they waited for her to relax before she felt two hands on her back, one, it must be David's, rubbed her pussy for a few strokes, and then stabbed a finger inside her pussy. Without saying anything, she felt him climb onto the bed and place his cock against her opening. Very quickly he began by stabbing the entire length of his cock into her; his almost as big as Josh's she guessed. She moaned as he began very quickly pumping in and out of her. He reached forward, pressing her face into Audry's pussy while fucking her very hard, very fast. "Oh, oh, oh... Fuck y-your pussy is h-hot. G-god, so nice, so t-tight. You m-must keep it in shape."

Julie loved it! She felt like such a slut! God his cock is so big, so hard. As those thoughts crossed her mind he shoved her face into Audry's pussy. She began to suck at her clit, lifting her chin slightly so she could balance on one hand while stabbing her pussy with a finger. She moaned into Audry's pussy as, at the same time, Josh began to play with her left tit, biting first her back, and then the back of her neck.

"God you are a good fuck, your pussy is so hot. I h-have thought of this f-for years. Oh my God Mrs. H.. My God, I am going to fill your pussy with my cum... Oh Jesus yes. J-Jesus Y-yes..."

Still fucking the young girl, now with three fingers, she sucked hard on her clit. Then Audry moaned and wrapped her hand through her hair and shoved her pussy into her face making it hard to breath. Julie breathed as she could when suddenly wetness, cum and lubricating juices started to smear against her face. "Oh damn. Fuck yes... Cumming babe, oh God I am c-cumming on your fingers."

It tasted wondrous. Julie now knew that she was bisexual, something she had always suspected. She had always loved looking at pretty girls, and this one was more beautiful then most.

David kept pumping her. Fast, then slow, teasing her with his member. As Audry began to cum, David began to speed up. Julie suspected it was partly because of Audry's words. Pounding now, hard and fast, Julie moaned into the pussy in her face, so ready for her own orgasm. Finally David

screamed, "Oh f-fuck yes. Oh yes Mrs. H., oh God this feels so good!" Then, his body rigid against her ass, David began to shoot string after string into her pussy, his hands grabbing her waist as he held firm against her. He loved his Audry, but this woman he had fantasized about for years... This woman's pussy was so hot, so receptive to his cock. He knew, he was going to fuck her again in the future. She pushed herself back against him, so close to her own release.

Audry started to come down from the plateau, some of her juices dripping down her legs and onto the sheets. David now pounded and pounded, his cum pouring into her. Julie came up onto her own arms making her own noises. "F-fuck yes. God, f-fuck... Oh God, I am c-cumming too..."

Hearing her, feeling her have her own orgasm, made him pound her harder. He was done spraying into her,but he wanted this woman to have an incredible orgasm of her own. Audry was his girl friend, and he loved her, but this was the hottest fuck he had ever had. She took his eight inch cock all the way into her pussy. Wet, warm, squeezing his member as if she were trying to milk him. He was so glad Mr. H had come to him. Finally as they both finished, Audry moved to Josh and kissed him, she fell to the bed. Her body tingling all over, her pussy felt so good. She could not wait for more cock inside her.

Suddenly Audry climbed off of the bed, breaking her kiss with Josh and said, " Higher on your hands and knees! I want to get a close up of the cum leaking out of you." Looking at Julie she

continued, "Then one of the guys will film and I will eat it out of you, babe."

After taking a close up of cum pouring our of her pussy, still on her hands and knees, Audry had her turn around and lie on her back. With skill she had never felt before, Audry began to lick up David's cum. Her tongue was like silk, licking her opening, her slit. She was getting hot again, and new she wanted Josh's huge cock inside her. But she thought to herself, he should fuck Audry. I want to watch her get fucked.

Seeing that his cock was at the ready, she blurted out between gasps, "Fuck her Josh." The two guys

shared a look that she did not understand as she thought to herself that she could not believe her language. That she was becoming in one night a slut, a whore. And she loved it!

For a moment Audry stopped licking Julie's pussy. She lifted her head and said, "It's okay..., f-fuck me Josh. Just go slow..."

While she still licked her pussy, now fucking her with a finger and licking Julie's clit, Josh looked at David who had one of the camera's in hand. "Go for it, you heard her. Guess she if finally going to try your monster."

Josh grinned and climbed behind Audry. While this was happening, David placed the camera on one of the stands so that she guessed it had a view of the entire bed. The camera on the right side of the bed between the settee where the group lay. Julie held back, she watched as Josh gently pushed his cock into her tiny pussy. She could not actually see the entry from the position she was in, but knew the camera would catch it and she could see it later. She stopped for a moment, and now Julie understood. His cock was so big she had been afraid of it. So slowly he pumped her, going deeper with each motion forward.

Once it appeared that he had most of his cock into her David said, "Move aside. If you are going to fuck my girl, I am going to finish Mrs. H's pussy." The cock/pussy locked couple slid away from the camera on the opposite side. The left side from the bottom of the bed, and Julie slid to the right. David lifted her not so small frame off of the bed by sliding his hands under her ass. Quickly he pressed his face into her pussy. Her first thought were that these guys did not mind tasting their own or another guys cum. Her second thought was that David was almost as good with his tongue as was Audry. She remembered at this point that she was doing this for Robert. She reached down and put her hand on David's head, and as David had done to her, she pushed his head into her pussy. "Oh f-fuck yes. L-lick my pussy. Make me c-cum David. Oh y-yes, you are s-such a stud..., oh yes baby, hum on that button." She said as she felt herself building to a crescendo. He had begun to use humming to stimulate her and she was very close to cumming.

At the same time Audry began to make her own sounds. "J-Jesus..., your cock..., com..., completely f-fills me up. Josh, h-harder now. S-see if y-you can g-get it all the way in. F-fuck, oh God, fuck me w-with your monster c-cock. Y-yes baby..., f-fuck me. osh, b-baby, how are y-you so h-hard?! Fuck me Josh. C-cumming Josh. I, I am c-cumming Josh."

It was amazing how quickly they both were cumming. "Fuck, yes!" As she came next to the other couple she leaned up and locked her lips with Audry. She could not believe it, but she had never been so excited in her life. Her kiss with Audry so passionate. Her body so hot and excited, she held David's head, his mouth, as her own cum mixed with David's poured out of her, David lapping their combined juices up. "F-fuck yes. God Audry, your man is s-so good. Cumming..." Her body so hot as her orgasm overtook her, rolling like the waves of the ocean, over and over, her body shaking with grand desire from the climax of her life. Finally she slowed, her orgasm waning. A bit exhausted, she fell lay back, sinking into the sheets.

Audry Screamed as Josh grunted, and said, "God I, I h-have wanted to f-fuck you for s-so long. So tight, y-you two are the b-best fucks I h-have ever had."

This orgasm was protracted, all three of them cumming for what seemed like minutes. As they finished, Josh pulling his cock out of her, Audry turned around and pulled Josh to her, kissing him passionately. David rolled onto his back catching his breath, his legs dangling off of the bottom of the bed. For her part Julie just lay back, floating in the afterglow.

At this point they all decided to take a break. Everyone went downstairs, and digging through the cupboards and refrigerator she found them all some snacks. hey all sat around laughing and having a good time, each of them naked. At this point she surreptitiously inspected Josh and in seconds her pussy was craving his dick. Her thought had become so lurid, so sexual. Never had she felt like this, and she had to admit she loved it.

Apparently she was not as subtle as she thought, for he looked at her and said, "Let's go upstairs. You two stay here, I am going to fuck her brains out."

Audry replied, "Okay, but don't forget to turn the camera's on. The mics are preset, they will come on with the video."

"What about the audio sync." He asked.

"Already set. If it is off, I will use one or the other audio. No biggie. I just do two in case one

fails. "

The pair walked upstairs naked giggling and laughing. The pair stepped into the room and he pulled her into his arms. He was tall, sexy, his muscles strong and defined. When he pulled her to him, she nearly swooned, letting him hold her, her arms wrapped around his shoulders. The most passionate kiss she had ever experienced; it caused her to moan, their tongues dancing.

He practically carried her to the bed. Laying her down on the bed, he immediately climbed on top of her and without warning slid his cock all the way into her waiting pussy. It surprised him that she took the entire length "Oh my God." Holding his cock all the way into her he said. "B-Baby. God, you took my whole cock." With that he pressed his mouth against hers, their kiss was as ardent a kiss as either had experienced.

She loved his cock. His monster pumping in and out of her made her feel like a whore. She broke their kiss, and though she loved his gentle passion, she wanted to be fucked. "Baby, baby. I-I have n-never felt this good. B-but f-fuck me. Please f-fuck me hard..."

He paused for a moment looking down at her, "You know your husband will hear this?"

"It is okay. I want him to know how much I appreciate what he has done for me. Now quit talking and fuck me!"

And he did. Pumping in and out of her like a piston in a car engine. He was young, and vibrant, his earlier climax helping him to hold back. She moaned and screamed, saying words she had never said while her husband made love to her. This man fucked. He fucked using her for his own pleasure, which conversely pleasured her. She rewarded him by pushing her body up against him with each stroke. Squeezing her pussy muscles with each time his cock stabbed her. She yelled so loud, "FUCK ME! OH GOD I AM YOUR WHORE! FUCK ME JOSH, YES..., FUCK ME!" Her passion, her need fired his, but he held back. He wanted to make her cum multiple times, so he did just enough slowing, relaxing, so that he would not yet cum.

"You are so hot Mrs. H." Whispering in her ear as he felt her have an orgasm, "You are the best fuck I have ever had."

She whispered back, "Julie, please Julie." Barely able to get the words out her orgasm so intense."

"Julie..., cum again. Don't hold back." And with that he placed his mouth on her left nipple, bit it hard, pulling it away from her tit. Now he pounded, he felt her body shiver and push against him, wanting his cock. "Oh fuck, tell me w-when y-you cum. I want to fill you up, fill up your pussy!"

Arching her back, pushing against him she yelled loud enough for the neighbors to hear, and she did not care, "OH BABY..., I AM, I AM CUMMING. FOR YOU B-BABY, YES, FUCK YES, FUCK, OH GOD, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK...!" Her orgasm extreme in the way she expended the remainder of her reserves. She had spent so much energy, the last of it as he began to spray his cum into her.

"Yes, f-fuck yes. Oh Julie, here I go TOO...!" His jism, his cum shot into her body. He had never felt an orgasm so intense in his life. His body seemed to control him, his mind only felt the pleasure of his cum shooting into her. Never had he felt a woman take his entire member. He knew he wanted to experience this again. Again he whispered in her ear. This time he said, "I am going to fuck you again, and I don't mean just now."

Shaking, unable to speak as he pumped the remainder of his load into her, she nodded her head yes and then, finally, the pair finished their clutch. He rolled off of her, catching his breath, a grin of pure pleasure on his face. After a couple of minutes, he heard her soft snore. It was after midnight now, so leaving the equipment, he grabbed all of their clothes and headed down stairs where David and Audry were themselves dozing off on the couch after their own session of passion.

Speaking quietly he handing his roommate and his girlfriend's clothing to them he said, "Let's go. We can pick up the equipment tomorrow afternoon. I wore her out, let her sleep."

12