Julius and Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then he did go into me.

Oh, did that big cock fill me! I don't need to tell you what a wonderful feeling that is. It just seems so right. I mean, it's what that damn vagina is for, isn't it? He began pumping pretty slowly, and I loved that: I don't care to have guys start pounding away right off the bat--it seems rude and disrespectful. In some ways Dontae was just a bit too gentle, but I figured he'd get into the swing of things after a little while. And he did.

He pressed his whole body onto mine as he ground his hips into me. He also used his hands to fondle me all over--and once he stroked my cheek so tenderly that I almost burst into tears. It was such a tender gesture.

But just as I was getting into having that big, thick cock ensconced in me--he came.

I could tell that he himself was embarrassed and mortified at being so quick on the trigger: I guess the excitement of it all got the better of him. He kind of whimpered as he pumped a lot of thick come into me, clutching me tight and hiding his face in the pillow next to my face so that I couldn't see him.

He was about to pull out--and maybe slouch away and go home--when I held him, one hand on his back and the other on his butt, and said, "Dontae, just stay in me, okay?"

He hadn't gone soft, as so many men do after they come--so I had a faint hope that maybe he wasn't quite finished. At least I could have the satisfaction of feeling that thing plugging up my pussy a little while longer. But then I noticed he hadn't gone soft at all--and, as he lifted up his face and stared at me, a look of wonder came over him as he began pummeling me again. This time he was doing it pretty hard, but that's exactly what I wanted. I wrapped my legs around his hips and gave his butt some good squeezes, kissing his neck and saying, "Attaboy, Dontae! Go for it!"

And he did! He was like a man possessed, and his thrusts were frantic and almost crazy as he squished me with his strong body and forged his way all the way into my pussy. Oh, Sandra, it was heaven! And here's the incredible thing:

Not only did he come twice without pulling out (something no guy had ever done to me before), but he made me come without even touching my clitoris (something that had also never happened to me before).

As his second emission flooded me, we both let out heavy groans that were close to shrieks or bellows as our bodies and souls attained the pinnacle of ecstasy. It was grand! If this was really only the second time he'd ever done it with a girl--well, he was already a pro. Even after he finished, he remained in me for several minutes, and that made me keep on quivering all over as the last stages of my own orgasm finally dissipated.

When he rolled off of me and landed heavily on his back next to me, I looked over to him and said, "Oh, man, that was great, Dontae!" His seed was already oozing out of me and leaving a little--no, a big--puddle between my legs.

He turned his head and said in a solemn voice, "You're wonderful, Tricia."

I found that so touching--he wasn't bragging about his own achievement (although he had every reason to) but was expressing his sincere affection for me--that I leaped on him and landed directly on his supine body, draping my whole frame over his. Then I just started plastering kisses all over his face and neck and shoulders.

He was kneading my bottom the way he'd earlier kneaded my breasts. It was clear Dontae had both a breast fetish and a butt fetish. And then, as I was nestling my head in the crook of his neck, he whispered in my ear:

"Would you, um, like it in your bottom?"

I was pretty startled at that. Here was (I thought) a guy who'd had next to no experience with women--and he was proposing something pretty advanced, as far as sex acts are concerned.

He misunderstood my silence. "If you'd rather not, that's okay. I know lots of girls don't like it."

I grinned at him. "Well, I'm one of those who do like it. But . . . are you saying you've done it before?"

"Yeah, once."

"With that same girl?"

"Yeah."

"Who is this ravishing creature? She must be somebody special."

"She is." He suddenly got choked up.

I didn't pursue the matter. Clearly he had a lot of feelings for this person, whoever she was. In fact, I was a little jealous. What had happened? Had she dumped him after one roll in the hay? Why would she do that? He seemed like a fabulous guy in every sense. Well, no accounting for tastes. Her loss was my gain.

"You can go into my butt," I said. "There's some lube over there."

I was indicating some hand lotion on the nightstand. I really didn't want to get up and fetch something from the bathroom, and I figured that lotion would be good enough.

In almost indecent haste, Dontae squeezed out some of the stuff onto his hand and, keeping me on top of him, coated my anus pretty well. Then he gently moved me off of himself. I thought he'd want me to get on my hands and knees, but he said he preferred it if I remained flat on my stomach. That was okay with me.

He got on top of me and carefully inserted his thing into my butt. I hadn't done this in a little while, so I was just a bit out of practice. But he went slow, and before I knew it he was in me almost all the way.

Sandra, I felt so warm and safe and protected with him in me! I don't know if you've done it, but it really makes you feel intimate with your man. Remember, this was a guy I'd only met a few hours ago, and here he was in my derrière! He wrapped his hands around me and grabbed my breasts, and pretty soon he was tunneling into me with gusto. I just lapsed into a kind of passive languor--not usual with me, but with this big, strong guy impaling me I just felt sort of helpless and submissive. But I didn't mind.

Pretty soon he let one hand slide down to my sex while keeping the other one around my breasts. I could tell what he wanted to do: he wanted us to come together again! How sweet of him. And it worked: he almost growled in my ear as he shot his thick wads of come into my ass, and his skillful fondling of my labia and clitoris gave me a bone-shaking orgasm that matched his in intensity.

Incredibly, even that didn't exhaust him, although I was getting pretty tired. I'll tell you, Sandra, it's the rare man who can outlast me in bed! But Dontae was so keen on me--or maybe just so starved for sex--that he was able to go one more round. This was a long, leisurely session of vaginal sex, with me lying placidly on my back while he gently thrust in and out of me. I tell you, that bout must have lasted half an hour or more. I got to the point of wondering whether he was even going to come--maybe he just liked being in me. And I think he actually surprised himself when he finally did come, as he sent a third tidal wave of his foamy stuff into me. As for me, I'd lapsed into a kind of constant low-grade orgasm that made me dizzy and confused. Nothing in the world existed except for me and him--and his cock in me. It was grand!

We finally went to sleep after that. Next morning, bless his heart, he did me one more time. He just can't get enough of me, Sandra!

12