Katie Goes to the Hood

Story Info
Katie gets the best fucking of her life after a break up.
3.3k words
4.44
48.2k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie was a beautiful, intelligent young girl. Her two most loved hobbies included reading and smoking. She was fairly short and had long dark hair, dyed red. She had a very small, but fit ass and her breasts were rather large for such a slim girl. She had glasses with thick black rims and the cutest little dimples when she smiled.

She recently just broke up with her boyfriend, Pat, after almost a year of dating. A few years older than her, he mostly just worked and played videogames. He just wasn't meeting her needs, both sexually and emotionally, at all anymore. Katie made the difficult, but necessary decision to pack up and move back into her mom's house.

Katie spent several days crying over her failed relationship. She spent most of her time in bed. Cigarette after joint, chain smoking her ex away. After about a week, Katie ran out of weed. She couldn't hit up her regular guy anymore because he was best friends with Pat. She did not want to deal with that drama right now.

Unsure of where to score on a Friday night, she texts her cousin Nicole.

"Hey girl! I'm actually at a party right now, I know some people here that could hook you up."

Katie, dreaded the reply. She wasn't amused by the whole party scene but decided to go anyway. She hoped that she could just grab a bag and get out.

She puts on a little bit of eye liner, and a pair of jeans. Katie throws on an oversized jacket over her white camisole. She ties her hair up and heads out the door.

Katie arrives to the address on the other side of town. She pulls up and can hear the music playing from inside. It was a nice looking house but it was in a rough area. She texts her cousin to let her know she's there.

"Come on up! I'll meet ya at the door."

Katie sighs. She puts out her cigarette, gets out of her car and heads on in.

Her cousin opens the door greeting her with a hug. Katie immediately notices the whole party looking at her. Apart from her cousin, she was the only white girl there. There was about a dozen guys there and only two other girls. Katie suddenly became a little nervous as her pale skin was so off contrast to the rest of the room.

She sits on the couch with her cousin and a tall guy comes and sits across from them.

"Hey girl, I'm Deshawn. Nicole said you were looking for a bag?"

"Yeah if I could get an eighth that'd be great." Katie replies.

"An eighth? I usually don't deal with small bags." He said smugly.

"Sorry, that's all I got." she says.

Deshawn then pulls out a blunt from the pocket of his shorts and lights it up. He takes a few puffs and hands it to Katie. She inhales a small hit.

"How you like it?" He asks.

"Wow, that's good" Katie coughs.

"You good?" Deshawn laughs.

"Yeah I'm good, that's some strong stuff!" trying to hold back from choking.

"Need a drink?" He asked.

"I really should get going soon." she softly replied while a drink was already being handed to her.

She took a sip and nearly spat it out. It was a strong fruity drink, but the cold felt good going down her scratchy throat. She took two more gulps and began to unwind a little. Deshawn passes the blunt back to her.

"You sure you don't wanna stay and hang out?" he grinned.

"Maybe next time." she said.

"Aight no problem girl. Let's go to my office. I don't do my business in front of these goons." he joked as he got up and walked towards the back room.

Katie grabbed her drink, reluctantly got up and followed. She entered a small bedroom with Deshawn. It was nearly empty, besides for a tall dresser and a bed. As Katie became more nervous she guzzled down the rest of her drink. She could tell she was getting buzzed. Deshawn pulls out another blunt from his pocket and lights it up. He then proceeds to take a drag and opens up the top dresser drawer. He passes the blunt to Katie and he pulls out a scale and a large bag of weed. Katie takes a puff and it hits her hard.

"Nicole said you just broke up wit your man. What happened?" Deshawn asked while taking the blunt back.

The frazzled Katie sat down on the edge of the bed and tried to collect herself.

"Things just weren't working out between us and I couldn't waste anymore time on it." Katie replies, taking another hit.

"Damn he's a fool for lettin' a pretty girl like you go." he pompously stated.

Katie snorted out a cackle and turned red. They shared a laugh and she started to open up.

"The beginning of the relationship was great, just over time he cared less and less." she continued.

"I just felt that not all of my needs were being met, ya know?"

"Damn, that sucks. I'd be giving it to ya all you want if you was my girl." Deshawn jokes.

"It wasn't all about the sex." Katie says.

"But it definitely was a big part of it."

"Well I'm a pretty good listener if you wanna hangout and talk." Deshawn replies smoothly.

Katie rolls her eyes and looks at him. She shrugs her shoulders and says "fine."

He offers to get her another drink.

"Okay, but not as strong as the last one." she laughs.

"You got it." Deshawn winks back and heads out the door.

Katie gets more relaxed and takes off her jacket. She felt a bit exposed in her little tank top.

Deshawn comes back shortly with 2 drinks and hands one to Katie. She takes a sip.

"Wow! That's totally stronger than the last one." she said surprised.

"There's hardly any alcohol in there, I swear." he countered.

"Mhm, sure." she sarcastically vocalized as she took another sip.

Deshawn went to get another blunt out of the dresser and Katie continued to talk about her break up. He noticed she's in her tank top now and her pale cleavage.

"Decide to get a little comfy, huh?" he says handing her the smoke.

"Yeah." she coughs "I'm feeling pretty lit right now."

Some time went by, Katie carried on about herself and her ex. She really opened up to Deshawn and felt a sense of trust. He would listen and respond when necessary, Katie really enjoyed it.

Deshawn tries to make his move. He inches himself closer to her. Katie welcomes him and nests herself close to him. They stopped talking and locked eyes. He leans in and kisses her. Katie pulls back with eyes wide open, breathless. She didn't know how to react.

"You good?" asked Deshawn.

"Yeah." she said softly, turning bright red.

An overwhelming sensation broke over Katie as her inhibitions fell. Deshawn leans in again and she doesn't pull away. He locks his thick lips around hers. She welcomes his strong tongue as the moment heats up. He leans in further, making her fall back onto the bed.

He slides his hand across her breast making his way down to her waist. He loosened up her belt effortlessly and unbuttoned her jeans. Deshawn stands up to pull off her pants. He tore off his shirt and Katie sits up drunkenly and does the same. Deshawn grabs her legs and pulls her causing her to fall back on the bed again. He slides down his shorts and boxers.

Katie quivers at the phenomenon that was his cock. It was a shock to say the least. It was the biggest by far that she has ever seen.

As he pulled off her panties, Katie almost started to regret drinking and smoking so much.

Deshawn, off the side of the bed, lifts her legs up over his shoulders. He presses his thick tip against her pussy.

He works his cock up and down until it catches her opening. He starts to enter until Katie let's out a whimper.

"First black dick, huh?" he asked arrogantly.

Katie bites her lip and nods. Deshawn advances himself further. Her lips parting, slowly welcoming him. He lets off and goes deeper with each thrust. He gets halfway in, Katie struggles and wasn't sure if she could handle anymore.

"That's it girl, you can take it all. Open that pussy up for me." Deshawn exhales heavily.

Katie takes a deep breath, and lets out a yelp as he fully completes his insertion. She was blissfully in pain. A dull throbbing pleasure that made it feel like somebody was ripping her open.

"Oh my God! Oh my God!" Katie kept whimpering.

She could feel every inch jam-packed inside of her petite body. Deshawn starts to withdraw his cock ever so slowly until just his tip is in. Once again he plunges it back in. Katie whimpers a second time. He repeats a few more times before he starts picking up speed.

Katie is doing her best to stop herself from screaming. This incredible pleasure was too much for her to control. Afraid from being heard from the other room, she puts both her hands over her mouth. She becomes more unable to hold back with each thrust. She has to grab Deshawn every time he gets too deep. Every second became more and more excruciatingly thrilling.

Building up momentum, her face turns flush. Deshawn lets out a low beastly moan. She emerges into a full-body, explosive orgasm. Her legs shaking uncontrollably as she represses her shrieks of enjoyment.

What an electric sensation Katie was experiencing. A feeling no other man has ever came close to. Her pussy gripping his monsterous cock as he drives into her. She starts panting excessively as he forwards himself, nearly folding her in half. It only took a few more strong thrusts until she reached her second climax, even more glorious than the first.

"Come on girl, get on your knees." Deshawn demanded as he pulled out.

Katie involuntarily obliged as she gets tossed over on all fours. Deshawn mounts her instantaneously, lunging his hog back into her blanched hole. He grabs onto her pasty backside as he guides his cock fully in.

Katie's glasses fall off as she digs her face into the pillow. She muffles out a scream as he is able to get even deeper than before. Deshawn grabs the back of her hair an pulls her up. Katie wails, unable to hold it in anymore. No longer caring about being heard by her cousin and the others.

"Oh fuck!" she hollers again and again.

There was no doubt she was being overheard by the rest of the house now. Katie roared in delight. Dazed and shaky, she welcomed every pump of Deshawn's cock. He slams her head back into the pillow as he starts plowing harder. His sack beat against her clit like a wrecking ball.

With each thrust, Katie jerks forward. Deshawn pulls her back in by her small waist. Her toes curl up as she explodes into another orgasm.

Deshawn drives her flat to her stomach. With a few long, deep thrusts he grunts out.

"Oh fuck yeah!" as he expels his load far inside of Katie.

She feels the hot sludge shoot into her. She was aghast. Katie wasn't on the pill. She was horrified as Deshawn slowly departed his cock.

She laid there with her face smothered in the pillows as he got dressed and left the room. The door closed behind him. Katie laid still trying to collect her thoughts. She was absolutely overwhelmed and aching.

A few minutes later the door opened again. Katie heard footsteps come in. They walked over to the side of the bed. He sets down a drink on the floor, Katie assumes it's Deshawn. He undoes his belt and she hears a zipper, this was Deshawn. Katie nearly freaks out as he steps out of his jeans. Still, she doesn't move as he gets in the bed.

The stranger climbs on top and wastes no time. Katie feels his huge cock ram up into her soaked pussy. She didn't struggle this time, her once tight pussy greeted his cock warmly. He was a bit rougher than Deshawn but Katie loved it. The feeling of his enormous member stretching her wide open was driving her crazy.

The mysterious guy was really started to work up a sweat. She sensed droplets falling on her back. Katie felt so dirty, but so turned on. She clutches the bed as she braces for another intense orgasm.

Her pussy constricts around his powerful cock as he unloads a grand mess of batter in her guts. He had a heavy moan as he got every last drop in her before pulling out.

He gets dressed and leaves the room, shutting the door behind him. Katie doesn't know how to react. She glances over the side of the bed and sees the drink he had left. She quickly grabs it and takes a big sip. She's so thirsty, but it doesn't help much. She guzzles down the rest. She is too afraid and embarrassed to go back there the party, so she just sits there. Naked except for her socks, she is unsure on what to do.

A few moments pass by and she hears an exchange of talk and laughter right outside of the room. The door bursts open and two guys walk in.

"Damn! Look at this sexy-ass white girl!" one of them shouts.

"I definitely need me a piece of that!" another one exclaims as he lights up a blunt.

Katie puts her glasses on to get a better look at the guys. She notices one is covered in tattoos, he passes the blunt to her. She hits it and he takes off his shirt exposing more tattoos and a ripped body. The second guy is really tall. He takes the blunt from her and caresses her breast as he stands over her.

The two men begin to take off their clothes. The room was spinning for Katie. She could hardly see straight but she knew that she wanted more. She lays back and waits. The two guys kneel on the bed, hovering their massive appendages over her face. She is amazed. Never before has she seen so many gigantic cocks, and they were all for her.

She takes both cocks in her hands. Stroking slowly, she embraces the large heads in her palms.

"Mmm yeah, you like that nigga dick, don't ya white girl?"

Katie shakes her head with a smile. The tattooed stranger moves himself between her legs. She feels his throbbing cock rub up against her soaked pussy. He slides it in, Katie feels as if she's being ripped open again. The painful pleasure made her yelp.

"Don't play white girl, take that fucking dick." he demands.

She takes a deep breath as the cock slowly fills her up.

"Stick out that tongue baby." says the man over her head.

He starts slapping his cock over her face, rubbing his head all around her mouth. This went on for a minute or two before the inked guy forced Katie into the doggy position.

He rams his cock into her pussy as the other guy sits in front of her. Katie never really liked giving head, she wasn't even that good at it. She tried to put the cock down her throat but it was way too big. The could barely fit the head in her mouth. He puts both hands on the back of her head to force her down but she kept gagging.

She could hardly focus on sucking dick while she is being pounded from behind. Still she gave her best to oblige the two men. Wrapping her tongue around his massive cock and trying to take the head in her lips. All while feeling her insides are being rearranged.

Katie was in agonizing euphoria. It seemed like an eternity of back shots just mangling her trembled pussy. She couldn't take it anymore. Katie begged him to cum.

He granted her wish. He pumped into her with fury. Discharging thick chunks of slimy goodness into her tummy. Her whole body vibrated as he pulled out and slapped her ass. He dressed himself up and disappeared, leaving his buddy behind.

Tired of the lousy head he was receiving, he fulfilled the empty position his friend just left. He shoves his cock in her with no remorse.

"Tell me how much you love this nigga dick!" he urges, plowing his cock deep in her.

Katie mutters "I love it so much." hesitantly.

"Say it bitch!" as he slaps her ass and thrusts harder.

"I love this nigga dick!" Katie erupts into a frenzy of orgasm.

She feels his manhood swell up right before he blasts his thick hot rope inside her. She can sense all the warm cum filling her up. What a delightful load it was. He squeezes out the rest and he pulls out. The man proceeds to grab her ass firmly one last time before getting dressed.

The door closes and Katie is left behind in a shaky, sweaty mess. She is so sore and achy that she can't move. Katie mourned at the thought of all these hot guys just came inside of her without being on the pill. A million different thoughts raced through her mind. She became less intoxicated as these thoughts plauged her. She lays there still, head down in the pillow for several minutes.

The door opens again. It was Deshawn.

"Time to go, white girl."

He throws a big bag of weed next to her and shuts the door. Katie notices the music wasn't playing anymore and most people had left. She took her time sitting up. Katie had felt so groggy. She stood up and a huge rush of cum falls from her pussy. It ran all the way down her legs and some seeped into her sock. She puts on her panties, instantly drenching them.

Katie puts her top back on and her jacket. She tucks her bra away in the plastic bag where the weed was. She tenderly puts her pants on as it hurt to move. She steps into her shoes, grabs the bag and staggers out the door.

The party was obviously over. Katie walked past two guys sitting on the couch. They were smiling and winking at her. Katie wasn't sure if she fucked them or not. She exits the front door and walks to her car. Katie sits down and is welcomed by a warm squish of cum that sopped her panties.

She checks her phone, it's been hours. She has several missed calls and texts from her ex. Disgusted at the thought of him, she ignores and drives home.

Katie stops at the local pharmacy by her house. She looks at herself in the mirror. She is flushed red and has eyeliner running down her cheeks. She quickly tries to smear it away and puts up her hood to hide her messy hair.

She steps into the store, a river of cum flowing down her legs. She grabs a bottle of water and slowly strolls to the back of the pharmacy. She asks the clerk for the pill. The lady behind the counter gave her a judgmental stare as if she knew exactly what just happened. Katie embarrassingly took her stuff and left.

She was relieved when she got home. Her mother was gone for work and she was alone. Katie stripped herself down and drew a bath. She never seen so much cum. It was everywhere. She rolled a small joint just before getting in the tub.

She soaked her pale aching body. Katie was thankful for this moment. She was finally over her ex and just had the best fucking of her life. She took a drag and exhaled all her stress away.