July 4th, My Sister, the Lake Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of them lay together awhile, smiling, giggling. Shane played with Bella's hair, Bella touched Shane's face. Finally Bella took a deep breath, flexed her shoulders, brought her mouth to Shane's, tasted herself on Shane's lips.

When the kiss ended Bella said, "Y'now, I'm the luckiest girl in the whole world, two perfect lovers, my brother and my best friend," and, moving forward, rolled Shane onto her back. They kissed, they kissed again, and again, kisses that started playful and affectionate but grew increasingly passionate. Bella slid her hand down Shane's body, two fingers spread the skin around Shane's clit, a third massaged the sweet nub.

As Bella's nimble fingers worked her sex Shane pulled her mouth from Bella and said, "Ohhh... yesssssss... Bella rub my clittie... Ohhhhhhh fffuuuuccckk."

Bella pivoted her hand, now rubbing Shane's clit with her thumb, the entrance to her rectum with her pinkie, and pushing her middle finger inside Shane's vagina. Shane, groaning in delight, rocked her hips on Bella's hand.

Bella took one of Shane's breasts into her mouth.

"Yessss.., ohh yesss... YESSSSSS suck my tits!"

Bella turned her attention to the other breast, then buried her face in Shane's cleavage and started kissing down her body. In response Shane spread her legs, Bella scrambled between them, looked up, and said, "I'm so hot for you. I can't wait to eat you up."

"Go ahead slut."

Bella drove her tongue into Shane's vagina, tongue-fucked her, then looked up and said, "Let's finish this in bed."

* * * *

I got home with the bagels. The ladies were not in the kitchen. Clothes were scattered in the living room. I had a pretty good idea where they were.

It had been three years since I'd taken that walk, leaving Shane and Bella to have their long overdue discussion. When I got home it was Shane who told me that they'd wanted to see if we three could be together. I hadn't expected that, didn't really want it, but I'd said it was their call and I'd support whatever they decided. Still I could hear the doubt in my voice when I looked to Bella and said, "Are you sure?"

She said, "Yes," but I could tell she wasn't. Later that day I got Shane alone.

"I don't think Bella's sure about this."

She gave me that look, the one women give men when they're wondering how the Lord ever created such stupid creatures or why women bother to spend time with them.

"Of course she's not, how could she be? I'm not sure, I'm sure you're not sure. Bella said she's all in, but you and I are not going to be stupid, we're going real slow. No French kissing, no intercourse, and no, heck, don't do anything unless I do it first."

* * * *

It was a month into our so far successful experiment when Shane went back East to pack few things and Bella and I were in bed, having just made love, when Bella, her head resting on my chest, said, "You and Shane, I mean, you guys still haven't done it? Y'know, I said it was okay."

"Shane and I decided to take our time."

Through a puckered smile Bella said, "Your idea or hers?"

"Well, I was expressing my concern to her about all this and she said it, but I knew she was right."

Bella said, "I have the two best lovers in the world."

* * * *

At first we were more like two couples, Bella and I, Bella and Shane, than a threesome, but we kept growing closer and while out celebrating our first year together Bella said she was ready, ready for me to make love to Shane. Bella had hinted at it, but this was the first time she'd said it. I looked to Shane, who nodded her head. Later that night I entered her and afterwards the three of us lay on our large bed, Bella and Shane cuddled together, laughing and giggling. It struck me that in some way I'd never understand Bella took comfort in the fact that, after the long denial, she'd shared me, the most important thing in her world, with her best friend, that it somehow strengthened the bond between them.

* * * *

I put the bagels in the frig, stripped, stepped through the bedroom door. Shane, on her back, and Bella, on her hands and knees, straddling her, were kissing. Bella sucked Shane's lower lip into her mouth, stretched it, let it slide free. I stepped on the creaky floorboard and Shane looked over, Bella's eyes followed, and both women smiled, an inviting smile, then turned to each other and joined their mouths together.

I knelt at the foot of the bed and licked the length of my sister's sex, bottom to top, continued up and across her ass cheek. When Bella rocked forward I slid two hands under Shane's ass and licked her sex, then raised my head and kissed my sister's snatch. As the women moaned appreciatively I returned to Shane, sucked her clit into my mouth, let it slide out, planted a long hard wet kiss on Bella's sex. Bella dropped down to cover Shane's body with her own and the women kissed and explored each other with their hands.

I licked my sister, pussy to asshole, tickled her anus with the tip of my tongue, then stood and placed the head of my penis to Bella's vagina. Bella moved backwards, taking an inch of me inside her body, rotated her hips on my cock, and picked herself up on her arms I placed a hand on the small of her back and moved all the way inside her.

Shane cupped Bella's breasts, squeezed, said, "Does it feel good baby?"

"Oh yes, he fills me so good."

I increased the pace and Shane circled a hand around Bella's head and brought her down for a long passionate kiss. When it ended Shane played with Bella's hair, ran a hand down my sister's flanks, across her flat stomach to her breasts, squeezed and kneaded the flesh.

The room was soon filled with the sound of unadulterated lust. As Bella's motions grew jerky she lowered her body to Shane's and the women returned to kissing, but Bella's were short and quick, her tongue spearing inside Shane's mouth, then galloping up her neck until Bella buried her head in her friend's shoulder, and squirming, taking short hard breaths, blathered an incoherent series of sounds interrupted by the occasional, "yes," "ohmigod," and "fuck yes." The walls of her cunt trembled, she arched her back, her arms stiffened, and with an intense, "Aaaaiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee," that kept rising in pitch, Bella came, jittering on my dick before slumping onto her Shane's body as my prick slid from her sex.

Bella lay there, satiated, inert and happy, sucking in air. Shane ran her fingers through Bella's hair, gave her sweet soft kisses, told Bella how much she loved her. After several minutes Bella, her flush fading, pushed her hair from her face, and said, "I love you guys."

"We love you too Bella."

Bella said, "You ready?"

"If your brother is?"

I took hold of my dick, it returned to full staff. I was beyond ready.

"Ladies, I promise, I will not be the problem."

Shane got on all fours, moved backwards until her ass was on the edge of the bed. Bella shifted position, her head besides Shane's, her body angled away. I took my place behind Shane, entered her, fucked her, varying pace and angle. Bella talking dirty the whole time- "God, I love watching my brother fuck you Shane." "Does it fell good?" "You're so hot." - ran her hand from Shane's rump, up her back, through her blonde hair, kissed the side of Shane's face, sometimes turning Shane's head for a hard kiss on the lips.

I took hold of Shane's hips, guided her movements. Her eyes drifted shut, her focus on her sex, whose flames were spreading throughout her slender body. When she dropped her head and shoulder to the bed and braced herself and I fucked her harder. As she began emitting a series of rutting sounds I'd oft heard over the last two years I reached for her clit, thoroughly lubricated by the steady flow from her sex, rolled it against her body.

Shuddering, Shane said, "Fuck me Sam, fuck me, fuck, I love your dick, I love the way you fuck me."

Shane raised herself on her arms, pushed her body into mine, her cunt spasmed and, accompanied by a long loud, "Ohhhh fuucccckkkkkkk," she came. Her sex clamping down, she slid forward, cascading onto the bed, a blissful smile on her face, and rolled onto her side. Bella draped an arm over Shane's torso and said, "I get so hot watching you two fuck."

Shane mewled, "That's good, I expect there'll be a lot more shows," then added in a mock-clinical tone, "Your brother, he's a great fuck."

"We've trained him well, you and I, haven't we?"

Shane said, "Yeah, we have."

Me, well I thought I was a natural, but decided to say nothing, might as well keep the ladies happy. Instead I reached for my sister's ass and squeezed the firm flesh. When Bella raised herself on all fours I knelt, dragged the flat of my tongue over her sex - she was wet and swollen - stood, ran the head of my cock up and down her slit, entered her.

As I did Shane moved to her knees, leaned over Bella's butt, sucked on her tongue, building up a mouthful of spittle and when I saw she was ready, I pulled back until only my cock-head remained inside my sister. Shane let a glob of spit ooze from her mouth onto my rod. As the moisture spilled down its sides I pulled all the way out and Shane dropped her head, engulfed my staff, pushed down it several times, spit it out, licked the head.

Then Bella, unexpectedly, raised herself on her knees, placed a hand on my side, and directed me to the bed.

Cock bobbing, I lay on my back. The women scrambled to each side and Shane, her eyes fixed on mine, licked up the side of my staff, took my cock-head between her lips. Taking advantage of the opening Bella dragged the flat of her tongue on my testicles. Shane let my cock slide from her mouth and fluttered her tongue on the cock-head while Bella licked up its sensitive underside, stopping when Shane took me back in her mouth and moved down my length. When Shane pulled off she tilted me towards Bella, who snaked her mouth over my cock-head while Shane ran her pursed lips up and down its sides. Then Shane took me back in her mouth, her tongue relentlessly working the sensitive skin just below my crown. When done Shane took hold of my dick, pointed it at Bella, and said, "You ready?"

Bella said, "As ready as I'm gonna get," got on her knees, pulled her red hair behind her head, flexed her jaw, took me in her mouth, and started down, stopped, kept going, stopped, kept going. When my crown reached the back of her mouth she tilted her head and I slid to the entrance to her throat. She flicked her eyes towards Shane, who said, "Remember what I told you, take your time, let that thick slippery saliva build up, breathe."

Bella managed to say, "Yes," with her eyes, placed her free hand on my chest for balance, breathed through her nose, waited several seconds, and pushed down. My cock-head was pressed to the entrance of her throat.

Shane said, " Ready?" Bella gave the slightest of nods, pushed, and with a forceful pop I entered her throat. She hummed, swallowed, did it again, then again. Her throat contracted on my shaft and I, for a moment, was simply in awe of my sister, but my awe was soon displaced by more primal feelings. Bella's throat was unworldly; how could anything be this tight and this soft? My gut tightened; my balls fizzled; I dropped my head to the pillow.

Bella hummed, swallowed, took me deeper inside.

I was a pressure cooker rocketing towards overload.

Bella cast her eyes up, saw me staring at her, and, even with my dick in her mouth, managed a small smile. She let go of her hair and it fell free, its silky softness grazing my skin, adding to the sensuous delight. Still swallowing, she took hold of my balls, squeezed them.

Shane slid an index finger into my anus, probed, found my prostate, rubbed.

It didn't take long, I was already on thee edge. Bella swallowed, I felt my balls retract into my body, and Bella swallowed again, giving birth to a suction so fierce I feared it might drag my testicles through my dick.

And then there was this moment, one of perfect clarity, followed by an intense burst of pleasure. It was sudden, an orgasm quick and powerful. The tension in my body let loose in a single mind bending cataclysm, I yelped, "OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH FFUUUUUUCVCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK," and the spring in my gut cut loose, the joy in my dick became my entire universe. Back in this universe I shook, jittered, and collapsed, nestled between my two lovers, breathing hard, my body comfortably numb, the pressure that, a few moments ago, had threatened to tear me in two, boiling away.

Bella laughed and said, "Shane, I did it."

"I knew you could."

The two women embraced, kissed. Shane turned to me and said, "Is your sister not the world's best cock-sucker?"

I looked at my sister, so beautiful, so happy, so perfect, and said, "Yes she is." I kissed her sweet lips, turned to Shane, kissed her.

Yep, my life was working out just fine.

* * * *

I hope you enjoyed.