JuMANji - The Adult Version, Scene 03

Story Info
The game begins badly for the coeds.
2.7k words
4.45
8.7k
8
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WardedMink
WardedMink
141 Followers

The cell they were in was bare except for the two large mats they were supposed to use as beds and a bucket in the corner half filled with water. Jennifer had dropped onto one mat and hadn't moved since. Scarlett fell on the other mat whimpering quietly. Kate dragged herself over to the bucket to clean her face off the dirt and grime that coated her face and chest. Alicia slowly fell next to Jennifer in a stupor, still in shock over the day.

Janice fought to bring herself out of the shell she'd been hiding in for the past five hours. She was able to push aside Alicia's consciousness and take control of her body again. The pain from her body came crashing down on her, making her gasp. It was awful, but it was nothing like that first hour before she'd realized she could hide inside her mind.

She looked at each of her companions, wondering if they'd made the same discovery. She slid closer to Jennifer.

"Karen?" She spoke softly. "Are you in there? It's Janice. We came for you."

Janice wiped Jennifer's eyes clear of the grim, allowing her to open them.

Jennifer's eyes fluttered a bit before opening and took even longer to focus on Janice.

Janice was able to see a slight improvement from Jennifer's distraught look as Karen took control.

"Janice?!" Her face hopeful for a moment before she crashed again and grimaced, "Oh, honey! You shouldn't have come! This is awful!" Her face broke and her eyes filled with tears. "There's no hope! They'll break us and put us to work in the brothel... and we'll be happy about it!" She cringed, "I'm so sorry for bringing you into this."

"Is okay, Karen. It's only a game. We'll figure this out." Janice assured her.

Karen cried for a little while clinging to Janice.

"This is no game." She wept. "It's a training tool to turn us into sex slaves."

Janice grimaced at the thought of that. She pulled Karen closer, hoping to console her. She leaned down and kissed Karen's forehead.

Immediately, Alicia's eyes shot open.

* * * * *

[Six hours earlier]

"Well, bitches! It's time to begin your training!"

Janice hung limp between the two men carrying her into the room. Exhausted from trying to escape ever since she woke up in the cage on the way into town. Scarlett and Kate were in much worse condition after their failed escape attempt. Their shirts were ripped and frayed, and their backs were red and raw from the whipping they'd taken.

They were carried into a large room that seemed to be some kind of a dining hall. Tables lined the sides of the room around an open space in the middle of the room. Chair at the tables all faced inward. The table opposite the entrance had a larger ornate chair in the middle. There must have been seating for over a hundred. Instead of a dance floor in the middle there were four contraptions arranged in a ten foot square near the center of the twenty foot open area.

Her breathe caught as she recognized Jennifer Lawrence (or Everdeen, as the character was named) tied over a padded horse, her arms and legs strapped to the posts. Her hair was caught in a wrap, with a rope tied to her hips, yanking her head back. Her naked body was covered in a sheen of dirt, sweat, and worse. Her back and ass were red and crisscrossed with thin cuts.

Janice winced as she saw her face. Spittle dribbled from the corners of her gaping mouth. Her face was covered with splotches of dried cum. Her eyes were glazed as she stared into space, seemingly oblivious to her surroundings.

"Ah, finally! Your friends haven't finally decided to join you, Ms. Everdeen." A deep voiced man spoke as Janice was dragged forward. Janice saw the model from the videos standing in the middle of the room.

"Dr. Croft!" He grinned at Janice. "My name is Master Kwame. It is a pleasure to meet you." His grin turned into a leer, "it will be an even greater pleasure to have you!" His arm reached out touch one of the contraptions, drawing Janice's eyes to it.

There were two posts about six feet tall with slots along the inside. A flat board about a foot tall stretched across with three holes: a larger in the middle, with two smaller ones on either side. The board was about three feet off the ground. About three feet away was a T-shaped post, also about three feet in height. Her eyes widened recognizing it. It was a pillory.

Janice shook her head in terror as she was taken to it.

The men holding her bent her over the T-post and locked her head and hands in the stocks before she could even think to scream. She heard the clinking and clanking of chains, felt clamps cinch about her ankles and her feet were yanked painfully wide.

Master Kwame had turned to greet Scarlett and Kate and sent them each into their own device.

Across from Janice, Scarlett was taken to what looked like a door frame about twelve feet tall by about five feet wide. Clamps were attached to her wrists and ankles and chains were attached to each. A button on the frame was pressed and the chains started clanking, slowly pulling her limbs in four different directions. Her eyes panicked as she was slowly lifted off the ground and her legs splayed out wide.

"Aaaaaaaii!" She screamed in pain as she was pulled to the limit.

"Now, we can't have you disturbing the neighborhood with screams like that," Master Kwame chided her mockingly. He lifted what looked like a small belt and wrapped it around her head. He then lifted a fat dildo about five inches long towards her mouth.

Scarlett clamped her mouth shut, shaking her head fearfully.

Kwame grinned as he tapped a button on the frame causing the chains to crack one more time.

Her ear-splitting scream was cut short as Kwame stuffed the dildo into her mouth, strapping it in place with the belt.

"Shame I won't be able to enjoy that sweet mouth of yours." He bemoaned as he patted her cheek insultingly.

He then moved over to the Janice's right where Kate was standing over a strange looking chair. Her legs already strapped to the front legs of the chair. She was expecting to get pushed back, but the men holding her were looking at Master Kwame expectantly.

He stood before Kate and smiled at Scarlett and Janice.

"Strip them." He commanded.

Janice felt cold steel being pressed to her chest and it sliced through her shirt followed shortly by her pants. Rough hands lifted her hips to yank the remnants away. She tried to look behind her to see who was manhandling her, but the board prevented her from seeing anything. She shivered as she felt the cold air blowing across her privates, knowing she was wide open for all to see... and use.

Janice looked over at the others. Scarlett's shirt had already been frayed from the whipping, so it was easily ripped from her body. Her shorts were cleanly sliced off by one of the men.

Kate's clothes were lying in pieces at the floor before Janice noticed anything. They left her standing at her chair awaiting Master Kwame. He nodded in approval at Alicia and Scarlett's nakedness as he strode over to Kate.

"Ah, Ms. Selene." He grinned as he reached her.

SMACK!

He brought his hand down hard on her ass.

Kate flinched away from the slap as her breath caught in a gasp.

SMACK!

"You've really been a pain to my organization all these years..." His grin twisted into a sneer, "time for some payback!" He reached down to the chair and affixed a metal rod about eight inches long to the seat. "Enjoy!"

The men holding her roughly pushed her ass down onto the rod.

"AAAAAAIEE!" Kate screamed shrilly.

Kwame grinned as the men strapped her hips to the chair, burying the rod deep inside her. After her hips were locked in, another strap went under her chin pulling her head over the back of the chair.

"You'll love this chair, my dear." His smirk made Janice's skin crawl. "It has so many surprises." He flipped a switch and turned a knob and Janice could hear a deep hum fifteen feet away.

Kate hips spasmed on the chair as she cried in shock, "FUCK!!"

"That's barely a quarter power," Kwame taunted her, "I'm disappointed it takes so little to get you bothered!" He smirked, "And I'm sure you'll love this!"

He flipped a lever on the chair and it sprang into motion. The base of the chair lifted while the legs split wide and the back flattened. Kate ended up lifted into the air, her back was arched pushing her tits up into the air, while her legs were horizontally split, opening her crotch for all to see. Her head was pulled back, making her face a welcome target.

Janice had no illusions about what was going to happen to them. She looked around the room, counting the number of men she could see and groaned. There were fifteen men in view with at least three more behind her. Nearly twenty huge men to ravish the four of them until they couldn't get it up anymore.

Janice's body had already begun betraying her as she watched her friend's bodies put on display. She knew it wasn't natural, but she was grateful it was at least getting her body ready for what was about to happen.

"Gentleman..." Kwame had moved around to sit in a large chair at the main table. He settled himself down with a devious grin, "Begin!"

The men all let out a loud cheer and dropped their pants in unison.

Janice gasped at all the huge black cocks that were suddenly on display. Every one she saw was larger than any she'd ever seen. She felt a pair of hands grab her hips as something warm and stiff pressed against the lips of her vulva. Her eyes widened in panic as the reality came pounding home.

Literally!

"Uuungh!" Janice grunted as the man shoved his huge dick deep into her. Her mind shrieked as Alicia and Janice both reeled from the horrid invasion. But the unnatural pheromones were making the unwelcome pounding she was receiving exceedingly pleasurable. As the man's cock battered her vagina, she could feel the heat flooding her chest as the wetness in her pussy grew.

She had to fight back the moan that was rising in her throat. She looked around the room, hoping to distract her from the sensations she was feeling, but it didn't help her at all.

Scarlett had a man behind her dangling body, thrusting violently while another man stood in front of her taunting her while slapping her breasts and face and twisting her nipples. Her face was wavering between an angry glare, a pained grimace and a lusty leer. It seemed she was having the same problems as Janice.

Kate was in a worse situation. Her supine position allowed the men on both ends of her to have free access to her breasts. They seemed to be taking full advantage of it. One man deep in her throat and another ramming her pussy while they took turns slapping, pinching, pulling and even biting her breasts. Their laughter was heard above the flesh-on-flesh slapping that filled the room.

Janice finally turned to look at Jennifer. The man behind her was hammering her cunt while another had jammed her throat full of cock.

Janice couldn't see her face as the man seemed to relish shoving himself deep and leaving himself there. As he pulled himself out, blue-faced Jennifer coughed up a mouthful of phlegm and let it dribble out of her mouth, while she gasped for air. She then opened her mouth to receive his cock again, Janice could see, plain as day, a dreamy little smile on her dazed face.

Janice cringed at the thought of what Jennifer had been through for the past few days, but she was ripped from her thoughts as a man stepped in front of her slapping her cheek with his slab of meat.

Alicia sneered at him, fighting down the flood of saliva that filled her mouth at the prospect of taking him orally. She gnashed out at his dick with her teeth letting him know exactly what would happen if he tried.

"Whoa! Got some fight with this one still!" He laughed at her menacingly.

SLAP! SLAP!

Two massive slaps jarred her head back and forth in the stocks. Her mind rocked as pain exploded in her cheeks.

"Luckily, I have just the thing..."

She felt something being fit over her head. As it came closer to her mouth she clamped her jaws shut to prevent this further humiliation.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

Alicia winced in pain as her ass was pulverized, but refused to open her mouth to scream, closing her eyes and gritting her teeth angrily.

Something seemed to pass between her tormentors as the spanking stopped. She clenched in fear awaiting the next ordeal.

Suddenly, she felt her ass cheeks pulled apart and she screamed in agony as her sphincter was speared viciously.

"Aaaaagr-mmf!!" Her screen cut off as a gag was stuffed between her jaws and the straps were tightened holding it in place. Her tongue pushed forward to attempt to drive it out only to find there was nothing there.

Not a ball gag. A ring gag.

She looked pleadingly at the man before her as he lifted her chin and took aim. His grin was devish as he forced himself in.

"GLUK! GLUK! GLUK!"

Soon Alicia was getting spit roasted just like Jennifer and Kate. Taking hard cocks at either end. She lost track of time as they abused her holes. It seemed like hours. They pounded away at her until they got exhausted and then switched out. To allow other dicks to take their place, drawing out their orgasms. She began hoping her tight body was too exciting to these men for them to hold out long. As she felt them approaching their climax, she felt herself getting exceedingly excited by the prospect of getting their cum. The switching out came faster as they neared their breaking point.

Alicia became an active member in her own debauchery as she tried to coax their explosions in her mouth and pussy. Excitedly sucking hard on the cock in her mouth and working it over with her tongue while using her Kugels to milk the other pistoning in her cunt. She groaned in frustration every time they pulled out before exploding, but she was getting them closer.

She was ignoring their jabbering about how tight she was. How great she was. How much they were going to enjoy breaking her. Yada-yada-ya... Alicia was just focused on getting their cum!

Suddenly, she felt the two men's cocks swell as their explosion was imminent, both members were pulled from her gaping holes. She closed her eyes, lifting her face and twerking her rear expecting the splatter of a cum on her face and ass... but nothing happened.

Surprised she opened her eyes to see the man shaking the last remnants of his orgasm onto the floor.

No, not the floor. A bucket!

Alicia looked at him and then at that tasty cum wasting in the bucket below her. Her eyes filled with tears as two more men took their places. She went to work harder on them to make them unexpectantly explode inside her, but it was to no avail. They too pulled out and shot their load of cum into buckets on their floor.

The last pair that had been working her over for the past hour did the same thing. Alicia stared at the bucket of cum on the floor sadly. Barely noticing the six men that had been using her were switching out. Six new men were taking their place.

Tears rolled down Alicia face as she knew it would be more of the same all day.

Janice felt herself drift away from the spectacle that was happening to her body, but couldn't help but wonder what Alicia's hang up was about cum.

WardedMink
WardedMink
141 Followers