All Comments on 'Jump Started'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Harmar18Harmar18over 2 years ago

Don't understand the Elliot / Devon I am confused but a great story

Blueman5410Blueman5410over 2 years ago

Thank you for a very entertaining and enjoyable story. You write so well and your descriptions and development of the story had me wishing that I had had a "Miss V" when I was that age.....sigh/lol. Thanks for a good read...wish I could write and weave a story as well as you do!

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 2 years ago

So, was the young man's name Devon or Elliott? I'm a little confused.

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyover 2 years ago

Thanks for the read.

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 2 years ago

Yes, good story, but you need to sort out the confusion of Violet/Vivien and Devon/Elliott names to make it perfect.

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago
Good Stuff

Well written as always but I was confused by the Devon and Elliott as well.

napgamernapgamerover 2 years ago

Great story. Slow build up as it should be. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very playable story. Enjoyed it.

LustyScribeLustyScribeover 2 years ago

Wonderful story! What a lucky young man he would be!

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

***** One the the best storylines I have read this year. Very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

StrattonChambersStrattonChambersover 2 years ago

Great story. Need to get the names straight though.

PapaMikePapaMikeover 2 years ago

The name change from Violet (Vi) to Vivian (Viv) caught me flatfooted. Would have been 5* without that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a GREAT story. But just to give the author some information, He said in his story that Sheila (the 76 year old woman) was too old to screw. She was NOT too OLD for screwing at 76--BELIEVE ME! I was in a sexual relationship with an elderly woman for years! She was 52 years older than I was. We were still having intercourse when she was 95!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To all of the other readers that comment that there's not a lot of build up to your stories. Well folks, you just read one that not only had a lot of sex, but was also filled with story from beginning to end. Great story. Another 10 on the stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

SOOO Good. It couldn't have been better. There are so many men that don't really know or understand how to make a woman happy during sex. Understanding her needs before his own.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous