Jump Started

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Heavens no Elliot, take that darned thing off and cool down."

As the shirt was pulled over his head I drank in the muscled mass of youth before me. His jeans were beneath his waist crossing beneath the belly button exposing a fair amount of tight rippling abdomen. His tummy looked tight with a smattering of hair growing down the middle toward his love muscle. I imagined running my hand across his abs following the trail downward toward what I was sure would be a stiff pulsing cock, and then snapped out of my funk.

In my mind I'm thinking, 'What is wrong with you Viv? This kid is 19, he's not interested in an old broad like you, he may be naïve, but he isn't that desperate. Besides, your tits are more like hanging baskets than fresh young rose buds. Why would he want to play with and suck on those? You're being a pervert Viv, you never looked at boys in your classes like this. What the hell is wrong with you?'

I must have been blushing when he looked down at me, "You might wanna get inside Miss Vivian, yer cheeks are getting kinda pink, you might be getting a sun burn."

Thank God the kid couldn't see through my clothes, or he'd have noticed my nipples were hard as pebbles, and though I wasn't wet between my legs, the blood was pumping through my swollen labia like a river. It would only take the touch of a tongue or a finger with a bit of KY sliding back and forth inside my old unused puss to take me into another stratosphere. I needed to go inside, of that there was no doubt, but it wasn't due to sunburn, it was due to a 63-year-old woman's horniness. I hadn't felt this randy since long before Harry checked out leaving Gideons Bible behind.

I held a cool wet cloth along the back of my neck and another across the upper exposed portion of my chest. As my body calmed and became soothed I gathered my thoughts and put them where they belonged, in the trash. I had no cause to be looking at and thinking of that boy in a sexual manner. Yes, he was 19, and though he behaved in a mature manner he was still a boy in a lot of ways. He knocked on the door and stepped inside just after four. I beckoned him to sit and cool off. As he sipped on a glass of iced Orange pop I asked him about school once more.

"What is it you're going to tech school for Devon?"

"Refrigeration. I got an uncle in Tupelo that has a refer business and he'll hire me as soon as I graduate. I like mechanical things and tools fit in my hands, he says I have the aptitude to make a good serviceman. Most of the kids from town who go to college never work in the field they majored in. They got a mountain of debt, a piece of paper that says they're smart and a crappy job where they start at the bottom all over again."

"You'll start at the bottom, just like them." I quipped.

"Yeah, but I'll be earning money at the same time and in five years if I pass the journeyman's test, I'll be making more than they will in ten years, and without all the debt they'll be carrying. Nope, college aint for me."

I had to admit his logic was not flawed, colleges are full of people who will never work in their degreed field. I knew of a girl who majored in women's studies and political science, after graduating she couldn't so much as buy a job with those degrees. She ended up working as a dog sitter when she wasn't at the animal shelter. What a waste of time and money. As I was lost in thought I realized Devon was standing across from me.

"I'd better go Miss Vivian. Getting late and sis will wonder where I am, I texted earlier but she'll still wonder. I'll be back tomorrow after church to finish the gutters. I noticed the windows are rain splattered, you probly shouldn't be up that high, I could wash um for you if you want."

I told him I'd be home after church and that I'd see him around one. I also told him to plan on supper with me. Sunday was a cloudy day, there was no rain forecast, just constant cloud cover all day. Which in the end worked out well, Devon wasn't in the blazing sun and it was shady enough that I could watch him from the lawn chair. He was between windows when I told him to sit and have something cold to drink with me. As he walked to where I was he looked sideways to the unit next door with two old farts on the deck drinking beer and laughing.

I noticed a pained look on his face, when he sat I touched his hand and asked, "Devon, what's wrong. You look upset."

He wouldn't look me in the eye, "Those two guys on the deck are laughin at you and talkin dirty."

I pulled back staring at him, "Why would they do that?"

"Cuz yer dress got pulled up in the back and they kin almost see yer butt. I think your nylons caught their attention first."

I was mortified as I quickly tugged the hem of my dress back in place. "Oh my gosh, has it been like that all along? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Just saw it when I walked over. Was gonna tell you, but I thought you might think I was bein a perve or somethin like that. Which I aint."

I patted his hand, "Of course you aren't. You've been nothing but a gentleman."

Right about then a sports car roared into the drive next door, a skinny blonde was bounding up the steps of the deck and plopped her butt on the lap of the guy with the biggest gut. I wondered what the hell was going on, I'd never seen her before. Leaning close I asked who she was.

"Oh, that's Tina. He's her uncle, she's probably home from college for a few weeks. She can be nice, but most of the time she aint."

It was well after four when he finished, I'd put a pork tenderloin in the oven an hour before along with potatoes to bake. I suggested he wash up and meet me in the kitchen/dining area. We didn't talk much through supper, after dishes, which he insisted he help with, we sat on the screened porch until just before dusk. He stood.

"I'd better go Miss Vivian. I need to run home quick and grab my tent and sleeping bag."

I gave him a puzzled look, "My sister's boyfriend is gonna be there tonight, I usually pitch a tent and sleep over at the nursery when he does. Sis says I cramp their style if I'm home. When I was younger I was home lots of those times, she sure makes a lotta noise when she has sex. She says they're gonna get married this fall, but she said that last year to. Time'll tell."

I watched him walk away wondering if I should have offered him the spare room. He was in the truck, had it started and was getting ready to pull away when he looked to wave goodbye and saw me walking rapidly toward him. He smiled.

"Did I forget something Miss Viv?"

"No Devon, I did, my manners. Go get your stuff and you can stay in the spare room. You don't need to sleep in a tent, it's going to rain, you'll be drier inside. Then I can cook a nice breakfast for you."

"I should shower before I come back, I'm kinda ripe."

"No argument about being ripe, shower here, I have plenty of towels."

After he'd showered and dressed we watched television until it became boring. He was on the couch next to me and when I raised my leg to tuck it under my butt I realized that I had probably flashed him my sky blue panties. When his eyes bulged and his hand immediately covered the front of his sweats I knew I had. I had no intention of embarrassing him and said nothing, acting like nothing out of the ordinary had occurred.

Though I'd been settled and not moving for over a minute or more his hand stayed in place over his crotch. I could see his gaze shift to my legs when he didn't think I was watching. Moving my hand off my lap and sliding it along the side of my thigh I came to realize why he had been staring. Though my foot was under my butt the dress was up high enough I could feel the top of my stay up stocking. Lightly tugging my dress down he turned his gaze forward, with no more leg he gradually moved his hand to the side.

My heart fluttered, I made the assumption he was no longer hard, but even at that he possessed a formidable lump pressing against his sweatpants. I felt my nipples harden along with a tingling sensation that flooded the lower half of my mid-section. I was sure I could feel the pulse of my heart in my panties, my labia were so engorged I wasn't sure if I had actually gotten wet or if I peed myself. Women my age seldom have enough natural vaginal secretions for their panties to get wet like they did when younger, but it sure felt like it at the moment.

I excused myself to powder my nose. With my panties around my knees I sat staring at the gusset amazed. It wasn't full of thick, warm, creamy, sticky girl goo, but it was definitely more wet than usual. Sliding them back up I held my dress waist high and cupped myself, then groaned wishing it was that young stud in the other room cupping me. I washed my face with cold water and joined him again. We talked about mostly nothing until just after nine, I showed him where extra bedding was if he got chilly and where the towels were.

I had a big breakfast ready for him the next morning, he ate like I thought a 19-year-old should, it warmed my heart to see him enjoy breakfast. He grabbed his overnight bag and headed to work telling me he'd see me next Saturday to mow the lawn unless I needed him sooner. The way he phrased that made my heart skip a beat and brought a smile to my lips. My dirty mind was yelling that I needed him now. He stopped Thursday just after supper and asked if I minded him staying over Saturday night, his sister's boyfriend was in town again on Friday.

"Why don't you bring enough clothes and stay here Friday as well. Let them go at it as long as they want."

He looked embarrassed when I mentioned them going as long as they wanted, but he said nothing about it.

"You wouldn't mind me staying the weekend Miss V? I'll kick in for groceries, I eat a lot. I could do other stuff around the place while I'm here."

I wasn't going to have him chipping in for food, "You are not going to pitch in for food. I love to cook and it's no fun cooking for one. I'll cook us up a storm this weekend. Cherry pie or white cake with buttercream frosting?"

His smile was devious, "Can I have both?"

I moved close and hugged him tight, "You sure can, you're a sweet boy. I'll see you right after work Friday, supper will be on the table at six, bring your appetite."

He showed up just after five, quickly showered and changed. I liked what he had on, shorts that ended right above the knee and a tight t-shirt. His body was on display and I was enjoying the view. After we ate we were on the screened in porch talking. I hadn't given any thought to how I was going to dress before he arrived and had stayed in a pair of very loose-fitting shorts with short legs. As we talked I sat comfortably with my legs crossed at the ankles and my knees open. Most of the time his eyes were on mine, but then I'd see him change the gaze to my midsection before looking back up.

At first I was confused, then realized the legs of my shorts were open far enough that I was sure he could see my panties. Bright red and inviting from my point of view. I was going to shift but decided not to, he was deserving of a peep show. As it began to get dark the sports car zoomed into the next driveway and the hot little blonde bounded toward the trailer. He looked but paid no attention. I decided it was time to open the proverbial door and see what might be on the other side.

"She's a pretty girl. Do you know her?"

"Yeah, her dad is president of the bank and that's his brothers place. We know each other but that's all."

"You mean you wouldn't ask her out? I thought all young men wanted to date the pretty cheerleader types."

"Nah. I don't fit in with her crowd. She wouldn't spit in my ear if my brain was on fire. So, who needs her and the one's she runs with? I hear she's kinda loose as well, the gossip in her senior years is that she had an abortion before going on the pill. I don't know if she did or not, don't rightly care either."

I was intrigued, "What girls do you run with then?"

"I don't run with any of them. I aint good around girls, they scare me. I don't mean like I'm afraid of um, I just don't do good around girls. I always seem to do or say the wrong thing. It's easier to just not bother, sis says I'll find somebody to teach me sooner or later."

That statement piqued my interest, "What do you mean teach you sooner or later?"

He looked embarrassed, "You're good to me Miss Vivian, I know you won't tell no one or laugh at me. I aint ever been with a girl, only kissed two. I must not be very good at it cuz they wouldn't go out with me no more. I aint ever seen a woman or girl naked except in a picture or internet porn. That internet stuff gets weird."

"Devon, you're a gentleman, ladies like a gentleman as opposed to the heavy breathers and ass pinchers. I have a question to ask. You graduated high in your class, why do you talk like a hick sometimes?"

"Ya caught me there Miss Viv. I know how to talk right but most of the guys I've run with since grade school talk like this, it seems natural after so many years."

I frowned, "I know, but not being able to speak well doesn't reflect well when you deal with the public like a serviceman will."

"Miss Viv, you just called me a gentleman again, you did it the other day to. What if I don't wanna be a gentleman anymore? What if I wanna know what it's like to kiss a girl and touch her boobs and make love with her? What if I don't wanna go away to school and not know what to do, I'll be laughed at just like I am now. I don't want that no more."

"What you need Devon is confidence. Girls sense fear in a guy just like an animal senses fear in someone. If she thinks he's scared she doesn't want anything to do with him. It sounds crude but her hormones are telling her to find the one most suitable to breed her. There's no reason that can't be you."

I saw his eyes dip again, this time lingering a nanosecond longer than before. He looked frightened when he looked at me.

"Couldn't you tell me about that stuff Miss Vivian? I trust you and I know you won't say nuthin."

I wasn't expecting that to come rolling off his lips. I had been fantasizing about this lovely young stud having his way with my body for over two weeks and here it was. The moment of truth. Sure, I could tell him, it would be more fun to show him. He had six weeks before he was scheduled to leave for school, I could teach him a lot in that time span.

I stood and reached for his hand, "Let's go inside, the bugs are starting to come out."

I didn't let go of his hand until we were inside, I closed the drapes and sat on the couch patting the cushion next to me. He sat about two feet away, I scooted to him and looked up into his star gazed eyes.

"Have you been looking up my shorts tonight?" He blushed and was going to say something when I stopped him with two fingers on his lips. "It's okay, what color are my panties?"

"Umm, red, fire engine red."

I moved my leg up so the one pant leg was open, as his eyes went in that direction and he began to breathe deep I knew I had his attention. The moment was now or never. Was I going to seduce this young man and make him my lover for the next six weeks, or simply talk about things? I didn't need to give it any thought, you damned right I was gonna nail his ass to the mattress, he'd be my own personal gigolo.

"Would you like to touch my panties Elliot? You can, slide your hand up inside my shorts and touch me. Be gentle."

The gentle part obviously escaped translation because his strong hand was up my shorts and pulling at my panties. I slapped his arm which got his attention.

Holding onto his hand I spoke softly, "Gently, I said gently. I'll let you touch and feel but you have to be gentle. Girls don't like to be mauled."

I was smiling to myself, at least not right away. Once we get to know and trust our lover it's time to unleash the hounds from time to time. Slow and gentle is good, but there are those days when a spontaneous session of hard and heavy screwing is what the doctor ordered. I wasn't sure I'd have him in me that night, but certainly by the next night. Taking his hand I slowly moved it under the leg of my shorts depositing it directly on my mound.

"Now move your finger softly up and down, there, yes. How does that feel? Do you like it?"

"It's so soft and warm. I really like the middle part where it's a little damp. Does that mean you're horny Miss V?"

"Yes sweetheart, it means I'm ready for you to learn more. Slide a few fingers under the elastic and rub across my bush. Mm-hmm, now move them between my legs. Do you feel how soft and warm the lips of my kitty are? Your fingers are doing that. Do you know what a clit is?" He nodded. "Find it at the top and open the folds so you can touch it. Oh my God, yes baby, right there. You're doing so well, but I think we need to take this where it's more private."

In the bedroom I sat on the bed with him standing in front of me. I pulled down on the sweatpants hooking my fingers into the waistband of his underwear as I did. To my joy what sprang forth made me momentarily lose my breath. As I let the clothes drop around his ankles I stared at the lovely piece of man meat that was most certainly going inside me tonight, there was no longer any debate in my mind. He was hard but not rock hard and already it was the biggest cock I'd ever seen. Not porn film unbelievably big, but an easy seven inches and fat as a small summer sausage.

I looked up, "Shirt off. Then undress me."

He was young, what he didn't have for chest hair he made up for in muscle. My body trembled as the muscles of his body rippled and danced across his chest. He had obviously learned his lesson about grabbing because he slowly unbuttoned my blouse, taking it off and then unhooking the bra while I was turned around. When I faced him again his hands hesitantly moved to my body.

"Can I touch your breasts? Should I call them breasts?"

"Harry called them his titties or tits, you can call them the same if you like. After tonight they're gonna be yours until you leave for school. Yes, you can touch, gently. Squeeze them softly, mm-hmm, now shape them into a cone and slide your fingers underneath until you reach the nipples. You're doing good Devon, now gently roll the nipples between your fingers. The nipples are hard, see how they like that? Sit on the bed and suck them a little."

My hunk of bone and muscle was softly lavishing my tits with kisses, sucking lightly as I held his head tight to my chest. His hands were on my ass cheeks squeezing, I felt one hand slide between my legs as I opened them. He was rubbing back and forth across the crotch of my shorts when I pulled back. The loud POP as his lips left my nipple made him grin.

"Would you like to see and feel her? Then unbutton them and take them off. Unh-uh, not the panties, not yet. Very good, now rub your fingers between my legs against the crotch of my panties. Oooo, right there, you're a fast learner. Now lean forward and kiss my kitty right in the middle of my muff. Now slide my panties down and do it again. I see your cock is hard as a steel pole, stand up and let me help with that."

I stroked his cock with both hands using the massive amount of pre-cum along with saliva. A cut cock, my preference, the head of it protected like a huge helmet, all dark and purple looking. Standing rigid his head was back, eyes closed, mouth open, I had one hand sliding up and down and the other on his balls. As they began to tighten he yelled out.

"I'm gonna shoot, stop, I'm gonna shoot. It'll be all over you."

Looking into his eyes I smiled, "Go ahead and shoot baby, there won't be a mess, promise."

When I felt his scrotum contract I leaned forward and put the head of his lovely young cock in my mouth and wrapped my lips tightly around the shaft. What this lad lacked in experience he more than made up for with volume. I've never been shy about swallowing, but then I've never had that much cum in my mouth at one time. The first blast was strong enough it caught me off guard and my eyes bulge as I gulped for all I was worth.