Jump Started

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I do that? Can I undress you the rest of the way?"

Without a word I turned so my back was to him, he unhooked my bra and slid it down my arms. I felt his hands slide up my sides and cup my breasts, he nuzzled my neck and softly manipulated my tits, with the nipples hard he moved his hands to the waistband of my panties. I sucked in my tummy, his right hand went into my bush while the left was lowering my panties, all the while he was still kissing my neck.

He turned me to face him and then dropped to a knee, as he slid my panties down he leaned forward and kissed me in the middle of my bush. I hadn't trimmed or anything of the sort and I sure as hell wasn't gonna shave, he told me to step out of my panties while I leaned on his shoulder. Picking me up like a rag doll he laid me on the bed, told me he'd start the shower and return for me. My hand was on my bush gently moving back and forth when he returned, my breasts were splayed slightly to the sides as older breasts will tend to do. He took each in his hands, molded them into a cone and sucked the nipples.

Where the hell had this kid learned such things, I had to know. When he picked me up in his arms carrying me to the shower I asked.

"Where did you learn to do that Elliot, shape my breasts and suck them? Young inexperienced guys don't know to do those things."

"My sister and her boyfriend aren't always very careful. Sometimes the door is open if they think I'm gone. She's kind of heavy so her boobs hang to the side like yours, I've seen Rod do that to hers. Cept yours do that cuz you're older. Right?"

I needed to know, "Does that bother you lover? That my boobs are old and sag a little?"

"Oh hell no. These are the first titties I ever got to see without peeking into my sister's room. I'll remember these and you all my life Miss V. I want you to keep on showing me stuff, I want to know how to do everything."

In the shower we played and lathered and played and lathered and played some more. At one point my back was to him as he played with my breasts, a hand would dip down between my legs which I would open enough to slither a finger along the labia. All the while I had a hand behind me sliding it up and down his gorgeous cock. I sensed he was close to cumming and let go turning away from his grasp.

"Save that, I want every drop you have in my body. It either goes in my pussy or my mouth."

His eyes got big, "Do you mean you'll do to me what I did to you? Will you really give me a blow job?"

"Oh honey, I'm going to suck you dry. I love the thought of a strong young man like you shooting my mouth full of baby juice."

He looked shocked, "We didn't use a rubber last night."

"We don't need one, I'm way past being able to get pregnant, you can cum inside me all you like."

We dried one another making sure all the erogenous zones were well tended to. He picked me up again and carried me to the bed asking what I was going to show him. I scooted up the bed until my back was on the pillows against the headboard and spread my legs.

"Okay Elliot, lay on your tummy with your face in my pussy, then lick me like you did last night. You wanted to see my grey-haired pussy, well, here it is."

I was giving him instructions throughout, I was amazed that I wasn't sore and how quickly he would grasp what I told him. Nine minutes and one long wave of orgasm after another I had to push him away. I was exhausted, out of breath and my body was still shaking as he moved away from my pussy. When I looked down I smiled, his chin and whiskers were coated with girl cream, shiny and thick. I motioned for him to kiss me, I've never wanted to eat a girl, but I've always liked the taste of myself after being licked to orgasm. In the earlier days Harry would lift up with pussy juice all over his face, suck my rock hard nipples and then French me like new lovers.

I had him stand next to the bed while I sat, the minute my lips touched his cock he let out a moan. I wanted him to last a while but knew inside he probably wouldn't. I had a solid five inches in my mouth when I felt his fingers lace through my hair. I pulled back and looked up.

"You can fuck my mouth, but go slow like I was and don't go any deeper or I'll gag. When you get ready to cum do it, I'll take care of the rest. Give me your balls baby, fill my mouth."

With his cock back in my mouth he did as I told him, slowly stroking my face, his hands were holding my head still while he fucked my mouth. The head swelled and his breathing became erratic, I pushed his hands away and continued sucking. I felt his balls contract and then the fluid streaming from his cock, I locked my lips around the head and swallowed as though my life depended on it. As hard as I tried it was too much, I opened my mouth and let it run down my chin, then onto my chest. I pushed him back and wiped my chin, looked up and smiled, opened my mouth and swallowed the last little bit.

I wiped away the cum on my tits and beckoned him to lay with me. In his arms I told him we'd rest up a few hours and then I would teach him to do it behind me. He was excited and wanted to do it then.

"You must learn to listen to me baby. I said you'd get plenty of pussy and you will, but you must give me time to recover. I'm not 19, I'm 63."

Three hours later his grip on my hips was so tight I was sure he'd leave bruises. I was throwing my ass back into his powerful thrust, my tits were swinging and slapping together, my body was being ripped apart by one climax after another. I wasn't sure how much longer I could go when I felt his cock swelling. I was ready and told him so.

"Yes baby, yes. Fuck me hard, fill my pussy. Fuck Miss V like you own her. Cum in me now."

I'd no more than gotten the words out when he slammed against my ass, his cock was twitching as he shot spurt after spurt inside my newly awakened cunt. Harry would typically have three heavy spurts, I figured that was normal, Devon pushed into me five times, everyone of those he shot another spurt. The kid was like a firehose stuck inside my pussy. I dropped my chest to the bed and shook from head to toe as another climax gripped me. When he pulled back I could feel semen run out of me and trickle across my clit. Fuck, I had never been so full of cum in my life. With a loving slap to my ass he pushed me forward onto my tummy.

The following week was a time of my body adjusting and getting used to being stuffed with a lovely fertile young cock. He was coming every other night, sneaking across the back and into my kitchen. We would fuck and play a few hours and then he'd slip out the same way he arrived. The second week was better, he did me ankles on shoulders for the first time and thoroughly enjoyed himself. By the third week he wanted to come round every night, I didn't turn him away. I knew he'd be leaving in another few weeks, my body would have time to recuperate then. By the fourth week he'd fucked me in every room, on the kitchen table, bent over the couch, on my side with a leg braced on his shoulder and one that we both came to enjoy. On my tummy with my ass propped up.

Through our time together he'd become proficient at eating pussy and was able to hold out for seven to ten minutes when I sucked his cock before shooting a load deep into my belly. I had been able to swallow all he had to offer by the third week. The night before he left we fucked three times, I could barely walk the next day, I didn't even bother trying to walk out for the mail. Since it was early fall my yard still needed mowing every other week, Devon would drive home those weekends, after mowing the lawn and any other chores I might have he'd fuck me silly.

As the cooler weather set in he would come home once a month, and we'd do the same all over.

It was nothing for us to not be seen more than once or twice during those weekends. It was also at that time I no longer cared if my neighbors knew I was bedding a twenty year old. In fact, Sheila, the 76-year-old across the street asked one day at the mailbox if I thought he'd let her suck his cock, she was too old to screw, but she sure would like to taste a young dick once more before she died. I told her only if he agreed and I was in the room with them. I wasn't looking to get off watching, but I also wanted to make sure she didn't have a heart attack.

Shelia showed up at my home on a Saturday night, fifteen minutes later she was sitting on the bed fully clothed taking every fucking inch of his cock down her throat. Not a single gag. When he'd finished and she'd left I took him to bed, sucked him hard again and rode him like a cheap whore. As we lay there I patted his chest.

"Don't even think of shoving your cock down my throat like you did with Sheila. She said she wanted one more cock to explode in her mouth, well you sure made her dream come true. I never imagined she was such an accomplished cock sucker. Was she better than me?"

He held me tight, "No one will ever be better than you Miss V. There'll be others and one day I want a wife and family, but there'll never be any woman who can take your place. You were my first and I'll never forget that. I've learned so much from you."

The once a month became every other month, he still did my lawn whenever he came home, I still paid him on my back, hands and knees, ankles over shoulders, bent over the kitchen table. However he wanted it, I made sure he got it. I drove to his school to watch the graduation ceremony, I was so proud of that young man. I noticed as we talked a pretty young thing of what looked like Mexican descent was eyeing him constantly. Taking him aside I asked.

"Is that your girl, the one who keeps watching us?"

"She is Miss V. She wants to meet you."

After an introduction and shaking my hand she hugged me tight. With her face along side mine she spoke softly.

"I want to thank you. Dev is the best lover ever, you taught him well. He's mine now, but I wanted to say thanks."

I didn't mind, the older I got the more difficult it was to accommodate not only his length and girth but his enthusiasm. I attended their wedding and was made honorary grandma when the first was born. The other day my car wouldn't start, it wouldn't even click. I think I'd left the dome light on. When the service guy looked at it he said something that made my heart flutter.

"It may just need a jump start."

I smiled inside as I told myself, "Never again, the last time I was jump started it damned near killed me."