Jump Started

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the second, the third, the fourth, I was beginning to wonder if his cock was ever going to stop spewing. I'd locked my lips around the head tight but it was still running out both sides on my mouth.

Thankfully it became no more than several dribbles and a few throbs in my mouth, I felt like I'd been waterboarded. I softly sucked and licked his limp dick until he pushed me away. I scooped the drying cum off my chin and sucked my fingers clean, this kid had sweet tasting jizz, he was obviously eating right. The taste and texture of cum has never bothered me, in fact I rather enjoy the feeling of seed being sent down my throat. I told him to lay on the bed and catch his breath, when he was breathing normally I lay next to him.

"Next part of the lesson Devon, an important part of seducing a girl is kissing. Girls like to be kissed if you do it right. We'll practice that tomorrow, tonight I need you to make love to me. My body isn't what it was twenty years ago, so I'm gonna need you to help get my motor running. Will you do that?"

"Anything you want me to do Miss V, just tell me."

"I want you to scoot up on the bed lengthwise. Mmm-hmm, like that."

As I knee walked along his body he was playing with my tits, when I was chest height I leaned down and kissed him. With my hands on his face I softly with passion.

"You need to know something, I start talking kind of dirty when I get aroused so don't slow down or stop if I do that. I need a little jump start to get my engine running, I'm gonna lift my body over yours and put my pussy on your mouth. Then you're going to lick and suck my pussy until I cum."

"Oh, I know what that is. It's called eating pussy, I watched it on a porn flick at Todd's house. Tell me what you want and I'll do it."

My knees were above his shoulders, my butt on his chest and my pussy an inch from his mouth, I could feel the hot breath against my pulsating labia. I so wanted his tongue to split them and find my nubbin to lick and suck on. I moved my ass forward until the labia were touching his lips.

"Lick between my pussy lips, yup, like that. Uh-huh, up and down, stick your tongue inside me as much as you can. Ohhh, good boy. Now move to the top and use your tongue to open that little hood over my clit. Ahhh, yes, like that. Make your tongue stiff and lick it, swirl your tongue around it, yes, now suck on it lightly. Oh my gosh, you're doing so well. Move down just a little, right there, now lick and don't stop until I push you away."

With my head thrown back I had a tit in each hand, squeezing, tugging, tweaking the nipples, my hips were rocking back and forth across his mouth. To his credit he never broke from licking furiously, my body began to stiffen. I hadn't had an orgasm in years and this one was going to rip through me like a freight train, I let out a yell, my toes curled, and my body smashed into his face. My cunt was grinding across his mouth as wave after wave ripped through my body. Shit, I hadn't cum like this in years, I so hoped this was not a once in a lifetime thing. I was out of breath and didn't give a damn, I slid down his body until I felt the tip of his massive cock touch my saliva coated wet labia.

"Lover boy, stay still until I tell you to move. I'm gonna put your lovely cock inside me, when you feel it go in push up gently. I haven't fucked in years, it'll take me a little while to get used to your big dick. And honey, don't let any girl tell you otherwise, you have a big dick. When you're inside I'll move up and down until its all the way in. I need you to let me do it at first, when you're balls deep I'll let you fuck me hard, okay baby?"

"Whatever you want Miss V. You just tell me if I'm not doin somethin right. I wanna be a good lover for you."

Pushing up with my left arm I reached between us with my right hand, grabbed his cock and put it at the entrance to my vagina. With it in place I pushed back, I was tighter than I had imagined, after a considerable amount of resistance the head popped in. I heard him groan and felt his cock twitch. I stopped and caught my breath.

"Look between us, that's your cock and it's going to fill my pussy in a few minutes. When I start riding you should watch, it's like nothing you've ever seen before. I loved watching Harry pump in and out of me."

With the head in I slowly and methodically pushed him deeper and deeper with every few strokes, three minutes later I felt my ass touch his thighs and grinned. I had pleasantly surprised myself with how quickly my body adapted to his length and girth. Sitting straight up I ground my hips into him, getting his cock just a bit deeper and in perfect position. It had been years since a cock was in me, I took an extra minute to adjust. I leaned forward with my hands on his chest and began to ride slowly, developing a cadence between us. With my chest above him my tits hung as perfect cone shaped spheres, I lowered first one and then the other into his waiting lips. The one he wasn't sucking he was playing with. I knew my 63-year-old legs wouldn't last a long time and stopped.

"Wrap your arms around me and hold me tight, I'll wrap my legs around you, then roll me over so I'm on the bottom."

Without his cock ever leaving my body he was on top looking down at me. "I really wanna go faster and harder, can I do that now."

"Yes baby, you can fuck me now. I think younger people call it marking a girl, owning her pussy, but know this Devon, once you cum inside me your mine. No other girl's pussy will be wrapped around your cock before you go away to school. Got that?"

"Got it, your pussy is mine and my cock is yours. I'm gonna go faster now."

"Well don't let me hold you back, pound away lover boy. Make me scream, I want to feel your balls fill me with puddles of sperm."

And he did. I relished the feel of that thick head spreading my vaginal walls which immediately grasped the shaft holding his cock tightly within. With his youth came stamina, I'd cum three times before I felt him tense. He slowed slightly and then slammed into me so hard it moved my body. He was making noises like some sort of feral animal, grunting, hissing through his teeth, his cock stabbing again and again as each spurt of semen was sent splashing against my cervix. If there's one thing I love about a man's orgasm, it's feeling him shoot inside me. I could feel the throb along the bottom of his cock with each new spurt, something I'd never felt before. Tonight may have been a first time for him, there had been a few firsts for me as well.

He was looking down at me panting with a grin on his face, I was exhausted. Bending his arms so that our faces were close he kissed me, it was soft and inexperienced, at the same time it was real. The word innocence flashed in front of my eyes, it was time to teach him a little more. With my hand at the back of his neck I pulled him tight, our lips were soft, the motions gentle. I swiped my tongue across his lips and then invaded his mouth, he took over from that point. We had been kissing a few minutes when he lifted his body off mine and lay next to me.

His hand was immediately on my breast which was slightly splayed to the side, softly playing, molding it, he leaned toward me and sucked it deep into his mouth. His hand was in my wet matted muff twiddling the curly hair, tugging lightly. With a tit in his mouth he moved a finger downward on the way to my vagina. I clamped my legs together and stroked his face. He was looking at me with hurt puppy dog eyes.

"Baby boy, I can't. Not again tonight, I'm sore and swollen, if we go again I won't be able to walk. You've had a taste of pussy and sank your cock balls deep when you came. That will have to do for tonight. If I'm feeling up to it in the morning I'll give you a blow job before you leave, no promises though. Considering neither of us are used to sleeping with anyone else in our bed I think you should sleep in the spare room. That way we'll both sleep, and you have work in the morning, I'll have breakfast ready by 6:30. Now go my sweet, lovely boy, you've made me so happy."

As he sat on the edge of the bed he looked back at me, "Can we do this again Miss V? I won't tell anyone, ever."

I sat up and pulled him to me for a long passionate kiss. "Devon, we're going to do this and more until you leave for school. In a few days I won't be sore anymore and you can have me anytime you like. I meant what I said about no other pussies around your cock, it's mine until you leave."

He smiled and gave me a quick peck, "Yes'm, it's yours. Thank you for teaching me."

I watched him walking away, as he closed the bedroom door I quickly put my hand over my pussy, cum was running out of me as I headed to the bathroom. I probably looked like a little girl about to pee herself, I didn't care, I was trying to keep his yummy abundant load from running down my legs. Sitting on the pot pushing out as much cum as I could I grinned, listening to the plop, plop of semen hitting the water my body shivered. I had just been fucked, thoroughly fucked by a 19-year-old virgin, and I loved every clumsy inexperienced second. He was mine to teach, mine to show what I liked and what I was sure other women would as well.

I wiped three times before I considered myself dry enough to put on fresh panties. When I woke around four to pee I realized I should have waited a few minutes longer when I was pushing out cum the night before, the gusset of my panties was soaked with thick sticky boy cream. Damn I was going to have fun this summer, I made the decision to buy some light days pads or I'd have gobs of cum dampening my panties constantly. I say constantly because just as soon as my unused pussy became comfortable enough to take a regular hammering, I intended to keep this boys balls empty. I determined that if I could fuck him daily, dammit, I would, it wasn't very likely, but a girl can dream can't she?

I was up at six donning a short robe that left lots of leg showing and then stood asking myself this question. "Panties, or no panties, that is the question?" Considering the level of soreness and swelling I was experiencing I made the decision, panties, but I wanted something other than my comfy full briefs. Digging around in my underwear drawer I found what I wanted, a pair of red and white striped boy shorts I'd bought to entice Harry one anniversary. Sliding off the sodden pair I quickly slid the others up my thighs, as I pulled upward I could feel the cloth hugging my vulva, considering how sensitive I was I was careful not to pull them too tight.

I wanted him to be excited and interested but I couldn't afford to let him into my panties, or take them off, if he managed that I didn't care how sore I was, I'd fuck his young ass into the mattress. No, he could rub and feel gently, but no more. Okay, maybe some nipple play, but that's it, I'd do my utmost to make sure he got all the pussy he wanted that night. Harry and I had dabbled with anal a few times, did I dare take him that far? Better yet, was my older body even up for that sort of thing? Having a dick in your ass being pounded toward an orgasm had to be much different at 35 or 40 than it would be at 63. The more I thought about it the less enticing it sounded.

I heard him coming down the hall at six thirty, I kissed him like a lover would and told him to sit. I enjoyed cooking for and serving this young specimen of pent-up testosterone. This provider of all the semen my pussy could possibly hold, this sweet loving young man who would be my lover for at least another five or six weeks. As I was bending over his hand went up the back of my robe gently cupping an ass cheek. My oh my, for an inexperienced lad he certainly knew how to get my motor running. I kissed him again and moved away.

With breakfast over he sat back as I cleared the dishes, when I walked back to him I straddled his lap and opened my robe, I feared he might not like what he saw in the daylight. My slightly drooping breasts, the stretch marks that never went away after the babies, the little roll of flabbiness on my tummy that didn't show up unless I was bent at the waist. I needn't have been concerned, with my hand on the back of his neck I drew him to a nipple, he wasted no time sucking and lightly biting. Pulling his head back I whispered.

"They come in pairs, one is feeling left out."

He smiled and attended to the other breast, as I stood I took his hand and put it against my mound, gently sliding it back and forth between my legs. Up to this point he had said very little other than good morning and how great breakfast was.

"Miss V, it's so soft and warm. Can I touch inside your panties, it was sorta dark last night, I'd really like to see it."

"You need to wait until tonight sweetheart, I'm sore and swollen. You're off at noon, when you get home I should be feeling well enough for you to eat me again, you'll get a good look then."

He stood looking at me as though he wasn't sure what to do.

"Cup my breasts as you kiss me goodbye, squeeze them a little, let them know you like them. Mmm-hmm, good boy. Now move your right hand down and cup me, yup, like that. No, just cup me, you don't need to move your hand. I like it when you feel my pussy. Kiss me once more and then be gone."

"Miss V, can we, umm, you know."

I interrupted, "Can we screw again?" He nodded vigorously. "Yes, you can have me again, next time we'll go slower, that's called making love. Then after that I'm going to teach you doggy. You'll like how deep you can push it into me."

I leaned next to his ear and whispered, "Go to work, and don't you dare jerk off, everything that comes from your balls is mine."

A quick peck on the lips and he was out the door. While doing the dishes I found myself pondering the past 24 hours. I hadn't felt this slutty in ages, Harry and I used to role play from time to time, but that was ages ago. I was always the college girl next door that he would entice and then seduce. Ironically my fantasy was always that he was the innocent guy who was still a virgin at 20 and I made it my mission to take his virginity. I laughed to myself, my fantasy was coming true before my very eyes, I didn't need Harry to pretend being the young virgin man, Devon was fulfilling that role in the flesh.

As the morning wore on I busied myself around the house, by late morning much of the soreness and swelling had subsided. If he wanted to see my greying pussy, I was going to give him the opportunity as I helped him with the finer points of making me cum with his tongue. I had also made up my mind that after he finished with me I was going to stuff as much of his cock in my mouth as possible, I was going to make sure his first blow job was mind blowing and memorable. One he would compare all others to in the future. The only thing that concerned me was the amount of cum I'd need to swallow. Some had run out the previous time he came in my mouth, swallowing all he had to offer was my next goal.

When the truck pulled up at 12:40 I was in the yard watering my plants. The neighbor was on his deck watching, I wasn't quite sure how Devon was going to play this, public displays of affection were out of the question. He stopped about five feet from me, his sweaty body looked good enough to consume on the spot.

"Morning Miss V. Got more chores for me to do? Oh, and thanks for letting me stay overnight while my sisters entertaining her boyfriend."

He said it loud enough for the neighbor to hear, I smiled at him. He was far smarter than he liked to let people know, after all, he was ranked the second highest in his graduating class. I felt a tingle in my pussy and a quiver down my spine, he hadn't touched me and my nipples were already hard.

"Yes Devon, the grass needs mowing and I have some things I need moved around inside. That way you won't need to be in the heat all afternoon. Come along, let's have some lunch first."

With the neighbor still watching and the front room curtains wide open I was hoping he'd wait until we were in the kitchen where no one would see us before showing affection. Which he did, somehow he knew to keep his distance until we were out of sight. Turning into the kitchen I felt his hand on my shoulder stopping me, I turned walking into his embrace. After a steamy kiss he loosened his hold.

"I don't like that guy, he's like some dirty old man kind of thing. I don't want him talking bad about you."

With my hands on his chest I stepped back an inch or two, "Let's do it like this. We'll have a quick lunch, then you mow the lawn, you're already sweated up, no sense cleaning up now. When you're done we'll take a nice shower together before we go in the bedroom. Does that sound alright with you?"

He smiled, "Yes'm, I've never showered with anybody, this'll be fun. Can I wash you?"

I reached down rubbing my hand up and down his now erect cock, "Yes honey, you can wash me and when we're done I'd like a tongue bath. Do you know what I mean?" He looked confused. "Use your tongue on my pussy like last night."

"Oh damn, I liked that, and it'll be light enough to actually see all of you. The guys in the locker room always talked about how girls had a bad odor. But you didn't have that, I liked the smell of you and the taste to. I like to lick you Miss V."

Letting him sit I went about placing sandwiches on the table, as we ate I felt I needed to straighten something out.

"The only reason a girl should have an offensive odor is if she isn't taking care of herself hygienically, or she has an infection of some sort. Otherwise what you smell is her natural juices from being turned on, it's an aroma, not an odor. Does that help?"

He looked up with a grin, "Don't care what them other girls smell or taste like, I like you and that's all. Will we do that in the shower?"

"No sweetie, we'll wash each other and play in the shower, then we'll go in the bedroom. You should mow the lawn quickly, you're making this old lady horny."

He stood and leaned down to kiss me, as he did I felt his large muscular hand gently cup my breast, he didn't squeeze or mold it, he simply cupped it in his hand. Whether it was out innocence or previous knowledge it didn't matter, he seemed to know what to do, I was putty in his hands. As he stood I stood with him holding his hand to my breast.

"Devon, where did you learn to do that. Just hold my breast without playing?"

"Oh, my sisters' boyfriend does it all the time. She told him how she liked it and now he does it all the time. I was hopin you would to."

Smashing his hand tight to my breast I kissed him, "It was exactly what I wanted. Go mow the lawn or we'll never get our chores done before we go in the bedroom. Go, hurry."

By the time he'd finished with the lawn he'd shed the shirt and stood glistening in the sunlight. I found myself wondering how an old broad like me lucked out having this hunk of muscle and raging hormones in my bed. Whatever the reason was, I was going to enjoy the weeks ahead, I had been celibate far too long. I grinned as I thought about the fact that all I'd needed was a little jump start and my motor was ready for racing. I was determined to take every inch he had without discomfort before the week was out. I wasn't yet sure how I could have him in my bed each night without the neighbors figuring things out, but there was still time to work on that.

As he walked in looking masculine and in need of taking care of I wanted to rip off his clothes and fuck him in front of everyone, alas, that wasn't gonna happen. I sat him at the kitchen table with a glass of iced lemonade and then sat on his lap, I could feel his hardon against my butt. I whispered in his ear.

"Is that for me? I sure hope so. Come, let's shower, I want to have a good look at you."

He had taken off his shoes at the door when he came in and was only in jeans so he was naked in a flash. I smiled, his cock was pulsing, standing at attention, looking like it was ready to destroy my hungry beaver. I couldn't get over how thick the head was, the veins running along the sides were throbbing as his breathing began to stagger. I'd had on a pair of loose shorts and a button top, by the time he was naked I was still in bra and panties. As I reached behind he stopped my arms.