All Comments on 'Jumping Into the Deep End'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 109 Comments (Page 2)
HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

Matt rules! Even in Femdom agitprop.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Matt assaulted his mother five times and should be in jail getting his own special massages. The husband is a worthless puss bent on childish revenge hiring hookers. Ask how well that works to deShawn Watson. I am ashamed of being a male with those two in the gender

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine5 months ago

At least Matt didn’t hold Sharon’s head under water.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The lesson here is: don't let yourself get super drunk in situations where you're liable to do something stupid like this and potentially ruin your life. Sharon is definitely a contender for dumbest LW.

WillowghbyWillowghby4 months ago
Pure M&M

...and all enjoyable fun. Love the humor, happy with the one-and-done approach, pleased to see no Special Forces or Mexican whorehouses.

As far as commenters below: yeah, there is an interesting grayness to the validity of the vows after one party cheats - we each have an opinion (just like a certain waste disposal opening between our lower cheeks.) Sharon clearly missed the "single mistake under the influence" cheater's excuse when she went for a three-pete.

I'm always looking for fresh M&M contributions - I like!

Keep 'em comin'!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

One of the funniest stories in LW ! Love Matt with his urge to 'throw the trash' ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I very much enjoyed this story. My favorite part is when she keeps getting thrown into the pool by her son. Well done.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief20 days ago

My man Natt, got to love his dedication to making sure his mother knew how displeased they were with her, lol. Also loved how he put his Grandma in her place when she got onto Hank, nice going Matt. Got to hand it to the author the way the papers were served, maximin effect achieved. Gave the story four stars at first but decided to give it five after reviewing how the family handled the cheating mother.

26thNC26thNC19 days ago

Love the humiliation of the public reveal and confrontation. He destroyed the cheating bitch. A drunken one time hookup is is bad enough, but going back twice more deserves the nuclear option.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...