All Comments on 'Jumping Into the Deep End'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 109 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Entertaining little ditty

SO much better than the garbage that's been floating thru the LW section lately. The only thing I would have liked is a little more detail on their divorce. Did they sell the house? Does he pay alimony? Who's paying for Nathan's education? Did Hank get screwed in his divorce? Twice a month is better than nothing but still not much. Is he dating? A little more information would have been nice. This was still a good read.

4 stars

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

Repeatedly throwing the mother in the pool did make me laugh.

I liked that he called her out on the "don't you care about 25 years of marriage?". The simple fact was that she cared so little for their 25 years together that she willingly risked it all multiple times for some strange cock.

Nice BtB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
enjoyable

Fun story and I laughed at the constant dumping into the pool. What was missing as someone pointed out was a bit more detail around the divorce as in who got what. Also time line wise I was a bit confused. She met Hank at a wedding and then they met just two more ties I think. What's that time frame as the husband was tipped off then got an investigator then was in a bad mood for about three weeks? So did this all happen in a few weeks time or did she just meet Hank once a month for three months and how long did the investigation last?

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 3 years ago

In effect it was her son Matt who she hurt the most? The impacts of infidelity are often more than you'd think. A good story.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago
Hahahaha!

Thanks for the semi light hearted story.

The pool treatment got me laughing!

I would love to see more of this one. I would like to see how she was planning on resolving the problem she created.

Hoping for more and a sincere thanks for the laughter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Justice!

I love a happy ending to a cheating story. Married happily 46 years with no suspicion of my wife cheating (I never let my guard down), I'd walk away today if I she winked at another man or if I discovered a past event.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago
Also...

The anons who are being critical need to lighten the fuck up.

Have a good day if you can get out from under the bridge long enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hank's a real winner

Hey I just got married but let's see who else is around I can fuck. Also if Sharon gave it up that easily I'm sure it wasn't the first time. Sounds like an opportunity cheater.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 3 years ago
Loved It!

You're such a good writer!!

Thoroughly enjoyed this. Mistakenly entered four stars. Meant to put five.

Mega kudos.

WindySwimming

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Enjoyable tale with a far amount of humor for a situation that is just heartbreaking. Can't believe the wife cheated with her best friend's husband to be at their wedding. Talk about stupid and just plain low brow. Nice change of pace to see the kids pissed off with their mom and her behavior. Usually, they take the mom's side and try and convince their father to take her back just because they've been married a long time. Putting in time does not a good marriage make and obviously she thought so little of her husband and their marriage that she thought cheating was acceptable thing that she should be forgiven. Would she have been forgiving if the role was reversed and the husband had been the one that cheated? I think not and even if she was to take him back she'd emotionally beat and berate him for his transgression for the rest of their marriage. Better to divorce and move on then stay in a crappy marriage. Also, pretty sweet that the daughter was looking out for her dad and was hooking him up with a nice friend with benefits.

gingerhuntergingerhunterover 3 years ago
Forget BTB, this is the Drown the Bitch approach to dealing with infidelity

How the initial bathroom encounter between Sharon and Hank became sexual is a mystery to me. Walking in on someone coming out of the shower could be hot but interrupting the activities that people eating and drinking at a party need to do in the bathroom would not be an erotic situation for most folks.

Otherwise this is fine story is an auspicious start to the DTB tradition. His singing indictment of the adulterous pair at the party was great. With he help of his sorta grown up kids, Chris handeled a difficult situation about as well as anyone could.

Thanks for sharing your work here, m&m. Hope to read more soon.

NipplesandwineNipplesandwineover 3 years ago
Splash!!

That was so funny splash a 5, thanks for the read made my coffee go in windpipe from laughing .

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

thank you sir. I see your name and know I am going to be entertained and usually smiling. 5*

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Good romp - I would've liked more on what was going through her mind (you did a little) and whether she really felt remorse. Had she done it before? Your writing left us with a feeling she was only sorry she was caught. How did he catch her with only 3 encounters? (I get he got a tip from friend, but how did investigator get proof in such a short time?) All good in the end, just some thoughts on future stories...

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
"Matt can't be trusted around Sharon."

That was fun! I loved the image of Sharon getting tossed in the pool whenever she crossed paths with her son. We all live with the consequences of our actions and she might have had a chance at reconciliation if she had been a good deal more repentant at the start, but in this case I doubt it. I do hate a cheat, but public humiliation is a better revenge than violence. You don't go to jail for humiliation. The nail gun was a nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This author is awesome.

Always enjoy the tale!

DazzyDDazzyDover 3 years ago

This was well written! Plain to see who had the respect in the family.

Driven2ReadDriven2Readover 3 years ago
5* because I liked the story - a few big plot holes?

She screwed the groom at the wedding - like no one noticed he disappeared??

She only was with him 3 times - how did the hubby find out and have time for a PI?

Her office friend - only married 6 months and he cheated at the wedding - nothing noticed by the new wife?

Here office friend had the pull to get her fired? Her Boss? Didn't that enter into her thoughts screwing her "office friend maybe bosses husband" ...

Serious time/plot line holes to me. Don't get me wrong, I loved the story - the pool was a great metaphor for how the boy felt. Loved that part.

TorgauTorgauover 3 years ago

Awesome story. Hubby is lucky to have great kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh yea!

Don't misjudge a small womans ability to give a massage. With leverage & body mechanics, they can put a hurtin' on you.

ltpw

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Chuckles!

Loved the Last Paragraph! Sounds like something my Friends Might do!

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
The kids are awesome

Splish Splash Sharon was taking a bath

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
High 5s for Matt!

The partytime 'reveal' was original, as were the kids sundry reactions, but Matt's continuous dumping the whore into the pool is destined to become a new classic.

Lots o' fun, M&M. PLease k eep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
matt

like matt so cool and fun ,what he did for mommy.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Great story! I am amazed at the way you continue to find new ways to tell old stories. I love the entire family's reaction to Sharon's cheating. The children were great and the husband's cold, we are done attitude was perfect. If course she's sorry now, but it's too late. Extra points for dealing harshly with Hank. Again,Norway story.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 3 years ago

That was fun!

Don't quite get the pool thing.

Silly me, I thought sluts liked to get wet.

Now to check the yellow pages.

Masseuses that only charge respect .....

Top ratings from me, of course.

GrimmerGrimmerover 3 years ago

Matt made the day 😂😂😂😂😂

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 3 years ago
Hilarious!!

Loved the swimming pool connection! Instead of BTB this one is Dunk The Bitch.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

Playing Devils advocate here, Chris out of respect for the first 24 years should have told Matt to cease after the forth or fifth time, after that Matt is going to have no respect for any woman in the future.

As for Hank, how did he know to follow Sharon in the first place, was he stalking her even at his wedding? He deserved more than just a few nails.

Last, with the help of Lynette, he was doing to his marriage the same thing Sharon had done, only a lot more times. I didn't read anything about counseling which is almost mandatory unless Chris was willing to give up a lot in the divorce. No Judge will give everything to the husband over three times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 ....

Heeyyy ...paybacks really are a bitch .....

Ain't they ...😉😉😉😉😉 ...

management91399management91399over 3 years ago

I know this is fiction but I just have a hard time getting through stories when the children are such active participants in a marriage break up. The pool stuff is funny, I assume Matt will spend the rest of his life living like a saint and never do anything wrong but if he does anything it's in the pool for him! So yeah stuff like that is a major distraction in the story, at some point everyone needs to get on with their lives, I think the Mom should have done anything at that point to move out or maybe spray the little shit with some Mace. Sorry, I guess I deserve a toss in the pool too! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
fun story...

...great job. 5 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
now these are loving kids

its nice to see dad backed up

calgarycamperscalgarycampersover 3 years ago

Air nailer was a nice touch!

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 3 years ago

5* Revenge by weaponizing the kids, pool-dumping, and the nail gun. These are the first time revenge tools in LW.

Awesome!

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 3 years ago

You packed a lot into such a short tale, thanks - it was quite enjoyable.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story. Especially loved her continued splashing.

Short and sweet

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

well written, funny, and I liked it.

Nitpickers would have been nitpicking the the story for all the nitpicks that they claim fell short if they had been included in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"Matt can't be trusted around Sharon."

You read that line anywhere else on this site and you'd never guess he'd just throw her in the pool again. Very amusing part to an enjoyable story. Thanks

bcduffybcduffyover 3 years ago
amusing

Being disabled I took to reading loving wives tales but I have never in 20 years of reading have run across a tale so amusing and so well written in this gentry. I was in stitches every time Matt was near his mother. Excellent story line and well written completely enjoyed it. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Couple Of Great One-Liners

"Hard to trace 16D framing nails." And "Matt can't be trusted around Sharon." I have an ex-wife that I would enjoy throwing into the swimming pool ten or twelve times and a neighbor I would like to nail against the wall, then paint over.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Now this is a funny story

Thank you Matt for making me laugh.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 3 years ago
Sorry

I’ve read this before. I must have been in a really shitty mood, because I only gave you a two . Here, I was prepared to give you a five. You were a man, the kids shared your contempt for her actions and it was pretty humorous. Really, five stars.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Well done. Interesting story line, good characters. Fine conclusion.

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

While the divorce was going through it’s process he was still married, so he’s allowed to cheat but the wife isn’t. Irrelevant that he’s filed, until the final decree the marriage is valid, hypocritical much?

Was she wrong? Absolutely. But his actions were equally distasteful, descending to the same level as her shows his character in a morally ambiguous light.

Still it’s nice to see a husband and wife teaching their children the value of moral turpitude.

No criticism of the writing, well thought out and executed but the content is a little meh!

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

TreymonTreymonover 3 years ago

Once the contract is broken it is void and no longer applies. Just markings on a paper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
@skruff101

What?!? Are you the divorce police Ken or is it Karen? I guess when you write your first story and post it, you can include all those fine points. She broke the verbal and formal contract when she cheated. This released him from said contract. Calling him hypocritical is hypocritical indeed. Oh, and since you seemed not to notice this is fiction, none of this is real. So no real individuals were hurt or splashed in the writing of this story. 🙄

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So

Sharon cheated and then Chris cheated. How are they any different??? She is scum and now so is Chris...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"I don't know how you can be so emotionless. This is ripping me apart." - He already had his emotional breakdown when he found out about her cheating.

/

@dmann, The divorce has been filed and is just going through the process. I've seen stories where the guy won't fuck until the divorce is final, which is ridiculous.

/

@skruff101 - See above. No hypocrisy needed; she can also fuck whomever she wants now!

/

For what it's worth, I asked my wife, and even she agrees, that once a divorce is in progress, sex with others isn't cheating. Heck, she even thinks that a separation is good enough!

GriscomGriscomabout 3 years ago
I love the tossing in the pool thing

And @sbrooks103x, with all due respect to your wife, I am pretty sure that having sex while married counts as adultery even after a divorce is filed or while there is a legal separation. Whether it's "cheating" in a moral sense is a different story. There, your wife may well be right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The only thing worse than an air nailer putting 16d nails in your foot would be the claw hammer pulling them out !! Of course I wouldn't care for the pool either (can't swim). Like the story though, seems like Matt has a one track mind! Thank you.

somewhere east of Omaha

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago

So the kiddos fixed dad up with a slut. Lovely family.

Were it me, about the third time he came to throw me in the pool, I’d show him the pointy end of a .38. Shun me fine but I won’t be laid hands on unless you have a badge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a fucked up mess. She should have grabbed a frying pan an knocked the shit out of her son, then kicked him on the nuts!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

Took a bit to link the title to the story but multiple tosses in the pool cleared it up.

As always a good job relating the depth of hurt from the betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the son tossing her into the pool .

Really brought the story home .

Five stars

RuttweilerRuttweileralmost 3 years ago
What a load

Just more of the same tired BTB crap. Our “hero” once again demonstrates that women are completely disposable. They’re so smart and clever that they can carry on affairs while fooling you completely, but otherwise they’re so stupid that you can easily outmaneuver them at every turn. You can even get the children they raised to turn on them and throw them away.

I hope I never live next-door anybody like this. I’ll probably have to shoot him…

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Ha Ha Ha

You know what a load is? You, ruttweller. You are a fucking idiot. Actually, a fucking troll.

What did the cheating wife expect, hearts and flowers? Fucking asshole lover got his, also. The best part was the son constatly throwing her in the pool. No amount of soap and water will clean the cheater.

Great tale. Keep 'em coming.

Five Stars

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Great story in the great moreandmore fashion.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 2 years ago
@betrayedbylove

I am amused by the handle you have chosen. Betrayed by love. Because, of course, love owes you. The world owes you. If you don’t get what you want, it’s someone else’s fault.

It amazes me how many men like you on this site wrap victimhood around themselves like a comforting cloak. They consider a relationship with a woman to be a matter of ownership. They don’t have to invest themselves into the relationship anymore, they got married, so now the bitch owes them eternal devotion.

You scream “wimp” at men who display flexibility and understanding in a marriage. You expect instead that violence, cruelty and hatred are the appropriate responses towards the person you claim to love the most. How shallow is love that disappears in a flash, as if it were never really there?

Women can tell when a man has a monster living inside of him. Why would they want to stick around for that? No wonder you can’t hang on to a woman. You’re unlovable.

Your chosen handle is a lie; you have never truly been in love. Your idea of love is that someone owes you, not that you actually care about someone’s well-being independently of what you can get from them.

Enjoy your tiny hate-filled life! Wimp.

Ocker53Ocker53over 2 years ago

Great story, good to see a husband with balls ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

quite satisfactory, cheating cunt embarrassed, check, "stud" lost job and suffered physical pain, check. mother lost status, good. drunkenness is no excuse for cheating(actually equates to being raped), your fucking forty plus, idiotic to think cheating will make you feel 20s. Only looser "studs" brag about "conquests", usually if you need to get her drunk, shes a dog or its rape. pool dipping is great, reverting back to the 16-1700 , testing witches and faithfulness via drowing. The cunt has a choice, go away or face retribution, defend herself via sons dunking with a gun as schwantz posits, she goes to hospital for more than a 1 night visit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If it had been one drunken moment in a bathroom there's an outside chance that I could see forgiveness... But this was well done, just wish there was more of the MC moving on. The nailing someone to the floor bit was too much. 4/5

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

Read it again and I still enjoy it!

SimpleGuySquaredSimpleGuySquaredover 2 years ago

I agree that nailing his foot with an air gun was a little off. Should have been his balls. 5*

GriscomGriscomover 2 years ago

Read it again. It still makes me laugh.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 2 years ago

Hank got 'Nailed'! 5 stars Plus!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting story but, of course, it's total fantasy with no connection to the real world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What's wrong with fantasy???

We all know this is a fictional tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it! Hilarious that she got repeatedly thrown into the pool by her son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So refreshing not having the sickly-saintly husband extolling the virtues of the cheating slut to the kids "she nursed you when you were sick" 🤮

Five stars

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice that the father shared the PI report with the kids to show what the wife/mother was doing, unlike other stupid stories where the father tells the kids to respect the cheating slut wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. Cheating bitch got what she had coming to her. Loved the son dumping her into the pool as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very underrated story. Never have understood why the husbands in so many of these LW cheating wives stories go out of their way to white wash things for their kids. Young kids, 5, 6, 8 years old, I get it, but teenagers? No. They’re old enough and smart enough to tell the truth to, all the truth. Finally a little realism in a cheating wives divorce story. Thanks,

moreandmore, for a great one. 5⭐️s.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

Some novel concepts here. No ridiculous delaying. No telling kiddies to respect mom and treat her nice, she I the mom after all. Just straight up dealing with and addressing the issue. It is an idea wherein you are responsible for your own actions, a thought lacking in modern society. If u cannot do the time,don't do the crime.....

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

4 stars - yes, even at 12, I knew my parents were getting a divorce - the screaming at each other stopped.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Perfect. Exactly how a family should respond to a slut.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 2 years ago

Matt forgot the soap in the mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You nailed it with the ending!

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

The lack of waffling,agonizing, endless delay and of introspective misery was refreshing. Just get r done.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Matt was great

I need to buy pool!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love the nail gun...

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Don't like hubby's and family's attitude

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Very good story. Divorces are not funny. I've been thru one. Thee was no drama, no sneaking around. She just left no talk about the girls just said she would leave them with cause I could take care of them better the she could. She had no concern how the girls would take our divorce. She told me she wanted to go out and play around, that ended our talk, so much for marriage (13 years). It seems no one believes in promises anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Looks like everyone in that family deserved each other.

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

I agree that she should pay.

However, she was drunk the first time.

After 25 years and 3 kids, she needs to explain her failure.

She lost a job, respect from friends and family, especially her kids.

Her parents...

I would ask her dad's thoughts.

Mistakes, vs contrition.

She made mistakes

Is she completely honest?

Is she totally, genuinely contrite?

To her credit, she recognized her error and put an end to it.

I would kick her out for 3-6 months and see if she can Earn her way back.

muttstermuttsterover 1 year ago

Matt was such a good son.

parenthesisparenthesisover 1 year ago

I'm with muttster on this one. Matt is the hero of the story!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

Pool scene is Great !!! So is Massaging Lily and nail gun

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FUN!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

to jsch1947, "To her credit, she recognized her error and put an end to it." NOT TRUE; "It wasn't nearly as good as the first time." She still went for a 3rd romp. The drunk episode "might" have been excusable but none of the follow ups were and those were the marriage killer. Good to know the "lover" got his comeuppance too. rk

NitpicNitpic11 months ago
Assault

Sharon should have had Matt charged with assault,.

Calico75Calico7510 months ago

Matt is my favorite!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Im glad the kids were on his side. I've read many stories on here where the kids automatically take the cheating wife's/mom's side. No one fucks with Matt lol

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"If you'd kept this quiet, we could have worked it out".

"If you'd kept your wedding vows we wouldn't have had to work it out".

Brilliant! I've read so many stories where the wronged party completely fails to come up with an adequate response to the cheaters protests but this one was spot on. Cut the legs right out from under her!

I thought the dumping-her-in-the-pool stunt was overplayed, though. It was funny the first three times he did it but then it got old. Great read over all.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Matt keeps throwing his mum to the pool is very funny!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

@nitpic...shut the fuck up

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...