Jumping Into the Deep End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left the note on the kitchen counter, but I don't know if Matt ever read it.

+ + + +

Sharon's tale:

My name is Sharon Carsen. I'm living a nightmare, brought on by myself. At a wedding for my best office friend, I got drunk. Not falling down drunk, but stupid drunk. My husband, Chris, was away at the time, so I'd gone by myself.

At the reception, most of the nearby bathrooms were occupied, so I found one in a remote part of the building. I failed to lock the door and when Hank Anderson, the groom, entered things got out of control quickly. With tickling, touching, kissing, and groping, I found myself allowing Hank to do things that were reserved for Chris.

When I came to my senses, I excused myself with some lame lie, and went home. It was such an erotic experience, that I couldn't let it go. I didn't say anything to anyone. I tried to treat Chris the same, but it was Hank I was wanting. This was so stupid. It was just sex. Sex that should have never happened. But then it happened again.

I don't know how, but Hank learned that Chris was out of town again. Hank sent flowers, with a time and address to meet him. I told myself no, but ignored that warning, and met Hank again. It wasn't nearly as good as the first time.

We hooked up one more time, but my guilty conscience made it the worst sex of my life. I told Hank that we weren't going to ever meet again.

Then the summer party, where my world came crashing down. After treating me rudely for a few weeks, Chris had me served with divorce papers, in front of friends and family.

I basically lost my job the following Monday, as there was no way I was relocating. My children were hurt and upset with me. Chris was emotionless. This was killing me and he was treating me like an unwelcome telemarketer call.

My middle child, Matthew, was relentless. Every time he could, he would throw me into our backyard pool. With a new job, and having to earn a living now, I was forced to find a place of my own. My parents let me stay with them for a few days, but my dad is an old-fashioned kind of guy, and threw me out.

Now I'm forced to learn a new job, deal with finances, and resolve legal matters with no support. I used to tell my kids that I expected them to come up with solutions, if they were responsible for the problems. I'm forced to heed my own advice now. I don't like it, not one little bit. I want my family back.

+ + + +

Chris continues:

Lynette is up to something. She says that she purchased a ninety minute massage for me. How it was presented has made me suspicious. The masseuse is coming to my home, and Matt let me know he wouldn't be back tonight.

My emotions are mostly on ice, although I am warming up to humor. I should be officially divorced sometime next month. Sharon has tried to get me to consider reconciliation, but even with counseling, I'm not interested. There is real pain in her eyes, but it has yet to affect me.

The doorbell rang at 8 Pm. A woman who couldn't have been much older than Lynette was standing on my porch. She had a large black zippered sack, so I deduced her to be the masseuse. Wearing sweats, with her hair pulled back into a pony tail, she seemed upbeat. Physically she was about five foot five with a bit of a pear shape. Even hidden by sweats, it was evident that her boobs were little pumpkins.

Opening the door "Can I help you?"

"If you are Chris Carsen, then yes. I'm Lilly, and I'm here to give you a massage" as she extended her small hand.

My immediate thought was 'You're going to massage me with those small hands?'

I'd later regret that thought.

After stripping down to my boxers, I climbed onto the massage table face down.

"Don't be so shy Chris. I'll put a towel over your pretty little bum, but I don't want to do battle with these boxers."

The next thing I felt were my boxes sliding off and a towel being loosely draped across my ass. My cock twitched as I tried to convince it to be calm.

When Lilly felt a knot, I paid the price. Those little hands knew how to inflict pain, and as I was about to find out, pleasure. Dripping some warm oil along my hamstrings, her hands were soon brushing against my rock hard cock. I realized the towel had disappeared.

It wasn't long before Lilly was rubbing oil up and down on my cock.

"Lilly, you don't have to do that."

Then I felt her naked breasts pressed into me.

"Chris, I'm not really a massage therapist. I'm a woman who likes men. I like to please men. I enjoy being pleased by men."

Her hand slowly stroked my cock. Then I felt her warm breath in my ear as she whispered "Do you want me to stop?"

I whimpered "No."

Licking my ear, Lilly then whispered "Roll over."

I was embarrassed, excited, and feeling horny as hell. It'd been more than a few months since I'd had sex with Sharon.

A few seconds after landing on my back I saw a naked Lilly.

"Do you like oral?"

I may have said "YES" a little too quickly and loud.

Lilly licked up, down, and around. Then without warning, she stuffed her mouth full of my cock. Her tongue circled around my cock head. I lasted less than a minute as Lilly continued to torture my cock head even as I was cumming. In my mind I justified my rapid discharge due to the recent lack of sex. Still, less than a minute? Oh well.

"There. Now maybe you can relax and enjoy the massage. Roll back over" cooed Lilly in a very sexy voice.

The massage was very pleasurable, and Lilly knew how to tease as she did it. Every once in a while she'd reposition me so she could grind her pussy into my hand. I took the hint and played with her clit. She was dripping wet, and shivered a few times. When it was time to roll over again, my cock was standing proud and tall.

Showing me a condom, Lilly asked "I'd like to ride that big boy. You up for it cowboy?"

I failed at trying to play it cool, as I blurted out "Yes!"

After the condom was rolled on, Lilly wasted no time climbing aboard and using my cock to pleasure herself to some mild orgasms. Doesn't matter to me whether they were real or she was faking them. I needed to feel like a man, and she succeeded.

Lilly had a remarkable way of knowing how close I was getting, and teased me unmercifully. When I finally did erupt, I thought the condom would look like a water balloon.

Using several hot towels, Lilly cleaned the oil off our bodies. Then we snuggled. Then we made love. By the time it was over, it was past midnight.

Handing me a scrap of paper with a handwritten note "Like I said, I'm not really a masseuse, but I really enjoyed myself this evening. That's my phone number. Call me if you want to do this again. I'm single and love having sex. Lynette told me that you could use a little pick-me-up. I really did enjoy myself and hope you did too."

As Lilly was packing the massage table, I called her number. She giggled when she saw it was me.

"This is Lilly."

"This is Chris. When can you come over again?"

"How about two weeks from tonight?"

"Can't wait."

Lilly gave me a hug and warm wet kiss as she left. Two weeks was a very long time to wait.

+ + + +

Epilogue:

Lilly isn't interested in anything other than a sexual relationship, so we've been getting together about twice a month. When I suggested paying her for the massage, Lilly forcefully told me that the only thing she would ever accept was my respect. That she has. Lilly won't spend the night, and I'm starting to miss those morning and spontaneous romps. However, why get involved if you can find sexual relief with a friend with benefits, especially one who likes to give massages?

My divorce crawled to a successful conclusion. I'm still afraid of starting a relationship with a woman, but am slowing coming out of my shell. I'm going to make it through this.

Lynette and Sharon are on speaking terms. Matt can't be trusted around Sharon. Nathan is going to need at least another year to finish his degree. You can't live their lives for them.

Sharon and I have had coffee a few times, but I make it very clear to her that I've moved on. I guess until I re-marry, she'll probably keep apologizing.

Hank, now divorced, had some nasty encounters with nail guns. Getting his feet nailed to the floor has left him with a noticeable limp. Hard to trace those 16D framing nails. He eventually got the hint and moved.

12