All Comments on 'Junction Pt. 01'

by EmotionalStorm

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WannawriteWannawriteover 3 years ago

Great story / world building. Definitely like all the moving chess pieces

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 3 years ago

WOW . What a good start . I love it . Hope it is another long one .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing!

Another real winner here, wow! I just finished reading the current published chapters and started to re-read it immediately again! I think this story is my all time fav but Iā€™ve also read everything you e done and am always blown away! One of my favorite authors ever regardless of ā€œprofessionalā€ or ā€œamateurā€, I have only ever been this entertained by writing from an author from you, Etaski, Tefler, and JRR Tolkien. I consider all of you in the very top echelon and hope you really expand and build this story into its own universe like you did with your others! That said Jace may be the coolest and most badass character Iā€™ve ever read and is my favorite. Elder and Charlus from the Silvertree stories were amazing, and so was Jack Travis and that world, but Jace is a cut above them all and Iā€™m blown away. Take it further and expand even more, I just canā€™t wait to see where it goes. Go wild and I am a fan and reader for life!

-DaddyIrishman

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That was one of the most in depth stories I have ever read and it rocked, especially for being Part 1. How the hell did you even create all that information about each character let alone keep track of it? I had to go back to check things multiple times which some might think that as being a pain in the ass but I love the fact that you came up with not just an incredible story but also a great backstory and an unbelievably detailed amount of differing species...and letā€™s not forget about Jaces cock with scales which had me laughing. I was glad his cum has pain relieving properties because I would tend to think those scales must chafe quite a bit. The way you described all the blood, gore, and violence was descriptive beyond measure and truly added to the overall feel of the battles while the mostly witty banter and sexual innuendoes managed to show the yin/yang of the way you write which is very entertaining as well. I really am blown away by this story and to think that I barely scratched the surface by the look of it. You are an incredibly creative author and both your talent and your story leave me awestruck.

Thank you for ALL the time you must have invested in creating this wonderful tale and the world within it.

Stay safe and be well.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very detailed universe setup

So many words with almost no action. Well written. Very inventive original story universe. Interesting characters. Cannot comment on the plot as very little plot was revealed. Only in last page or two was any major character shown with any weakness. Jace is an example of a character type that bores me. All powerful and smarter than everyone else in story. I consider that lazy writing by any author. It is much harder to develop flawed characters than perfect. The author is the god of each story. Able to create all characters and the story universe as they desire. If chapter 2 is same then Iā€™ll move on. Too many words for too little action.

James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 1 year ago

This had massive potential, you started out really well and then you fell into the trap that many fall into. Instead of showing things, you told them and the pace was so high, that vast amounts of motivation and reasons for doing things that could have been woven into the story weren't.

So sorry, but can't given it a high score, simply because of that, despite the creation of a very intriguing world, full of potential.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmotionalStorm@EmotionalStorm
May 25th, 2022 -- The Astra storyline has been updated from the original dated 3 years ago. It corrected hundreds of tense issues with some additional or changed dialog to fix some consistency issues. The Aurora story and books 2-12 of the Silvertree line will be coming over t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES