All Comments on 'Junction Pt. 03'

by EmotionalStorm

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
pk2curiouspk2curiousover 3 years ago

Still loving your work . This is another incredible tale . Thank you for the GR8 reads .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This story never slows down. If they aren’t fucking, they are fighting which are both damn fun to read in this story. As you got into the politics and hierarchy of this world in parts 2&3, I was even more impressed how you managed to flesh out all the species even more than I originally thought in part 1. You really have gone out of your way to construct a wild world which rivals some of the popular franchises in both print and gaming. I really REALLY enjoyed how Sylvia bought it. She was warned that talking to yourself was not a good thing but it was basically proven when she was screaming about not knowing how to reverse it and wouldn’t do it if she knew how. What a perfect time to splatter the bitch. On to chapter 4 as the binge read continues. Thanks again for this story since all I had going tonight was clearing snow and this makes me want to get back inside to continue the read.

J.D.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmotionalStorm@EmotionalStorm
May 25th, 2022 -- The Astra storyline has been updated from the original dated 3 years ago. It corrected hundreds of tense issues with some additional or changed dialog to fix some consistency issues. The Aurora story and books 2-12 of the Silvertree line will be coming over t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Junction Pt. 02 Previous Part
Junction Series Info