All Comments on 'Junction Pt. 04'

by EmotionalStorm

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I have to spend more time in Sci-Fi reading stories. I just came across this and once I started reading it, I couldn’t stop which sucks for me because now I have to go back and read chapters 1-3. I was confused somewhat on certain parts when I first began reading this but figured it out as it went along. This was such a cool read for me since I am an old skool AD&D person so some of this really brought me back to those days of gaming and reading but adding in the futuristic angle and I really fell in love with this. I can’t wait to start reading from the beginning and I also see that ES has multiple stories on here and many of them look fairly long which I also find to be incredibly enticing and cannot wait to start on those as well.

Thank you Storm for putting all you time and creative efforts into this and other stories so that I can put my time into enjoying them. Be safe and have a great holiday.

SlofredSlofredover 3 years ago

Amazing Tale. I am looking forward to the next installment. 5 Stars. Thank you for sharing with the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
New Update?

Any information on when we can expect the next chapter? One of the all time greatest sci-if and fantasy fusion stories I’ve ever seen or read. Can’t wait for the next chapter and check dozens of times a day!

-DaddyIrishman

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Update?

Hi, rly been enjoying the story. Just wondering if their is an update on the next chapter? I think you said the final instalment would be out in January on your bio. Either way keep up the great work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmotionalStorm@EmotionalStorm
May 25th, 2022 -- The Astra storyline has been updated from the original dated 3 years ago. It corrected hundreds of tense issues with some additional or changed dialog to fix some consistency issues. The Aurora story and books 2-12 of the Silvertree line will be coming over t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Junction Pt. 03 Previous Part
Junction Series Info