All Comments on 'Junction Pt. 05'

by EmotionalStorm

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great series, though a prologue is normally used as an intro to a story. As a coclusion to a story the term epilogue is used.

Otherwise a great series, that I really enjoyed reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Another excellent chapter. I loved the fight on the island with the Blue Dragon. The violence was described to perfection. I still have no clue how you have the time or imagination to create all of this but then I was always impressed by what I consider to be great authors. Thanks again for giving me this great story to enjoy, it made this weekend so much better.

Stay safe and be well.

J.D.

EmotionalStormEmotionalStormover 3 years agoAuthor
Epilogue

It is the end of that story series. For now anyway. I will submit a correction to change the word. Part of the TBI issues I have is word substitutions.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 3 years ago

You knocked " Junction " out of the park . ES . I love your work and your unique style . Your creative imagination is beyond words . Thank you for sharing your gift with us . What's next ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Jase

Plus Actor

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmotionalStorm@EmotionalStorm
May 25th, 2022 -- The Astra storyline has been updated from the original dated 3 years ago. It corrected hundreds of tense issues with some additional or changed dialog to fix some consistency issues. The Aurora story and books 2-12 of the Silvertree line will be coming over t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Junction Pt. 04 Previous Part
Junction Series Info