June Bug 01

Story Info
June Bugs hears what the people have to say.
2.1k words
3.77
2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June Bug 01

Some will say that I started it, but I say back to them that they don't know how things have been since the beginning. It's true that I set up our time alone while the roomie was gone for the weekend playing Scout Counselor for the monthly jamboree, but Finn was more than happy that I came up with such a good idea. Those people should say more about how the last three months developed between Finn and I and less about the dangers of reaching a comfort zone with someone, especially when one of them (me) is a cross dresser. But thanks to the few folks who give me my credit for having a certain appeal.

And to those who say that I had a preconceived notion of having a biblical relationship with Finn, well, that's not true. I may have taken steps to make sure we had time alone behind the closed and locked front door, but other than a pizza dinner I took no other preparations that would be viewed as sex planning. I bought Finn's favorite beer, not sex lube or condoms.

Oh, and for those who are saying right now that I am a liar because why else would I set up a dinner date for two when I knew that we would be alone in the house, well, I say back that it was not a date. It was simply a planned event with the hopes that whatever was happening between Finn and I could rise to the surface. I mean, why won't they say something about how they all noticed that Finn showed an interest in me over the past three months or so? Why do they all say that it was all on me because I seduced Finn into a pizza (it was not a date) event?

Well, I say that that something was happening between us and I just wanted to give life the chance to evolve. Granted, for those who say that my seven months plan was stupid from the start because that's not how relationships evolve, but they should say something nice about how at least I had a plan.

Hi, I'm June Bug and I have lived a comfortable crossdressing life inside my house. And to those who say that I should have hooked up with someone outside of the gang, well, I really don't have much to say back about that other than living in the closet doesn't provide a lot of opportunities. Besides, as I just mentioned, Finn showed an interest in me, so why risk going out when the bull comes to the cow, right?

Anyways, here was how my fool proof seven months plan was going to go. It started last weekend, the last weekend of April and the first weekend that the roomie was on his Scouts Jamboree weekend. I figured that our first planned event would be classified as cozy at best. You know, talking, eating pizza and sharing the same couch with space between us. And then, each month would progress to the next level, if that's what he wanted or if that's what the moment demanded. LOL, and seven months later we could explore the bedroom and the things that go on in there.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, everyone has plenty to say about that, to which I would reply ack that I won't make apologies for not knowing as much as you.

Anyways, the evening started out well, for the first hour. We ate, we chatted, we watched TV and I even became comfortable enough to snuggle up closer to Finn while we shared the couch. I mean, my small size fit perfectly under his shoulder, so I took advantage of that and watched TV that way.

And the planned event was going well, until it didn't. I mean, someone could have said that my seven months plan needed to be shortened by 6 months and 29 days. I knew that sex may come up, but I felt confident that between the two of us, we could keep level heads about things and progress through all of the proper steps.

Oh, the best laid plans of mice and men, right? As prepared as I was to fend off sex, LOL, I was not at all prepared to fend off fantasy role playing. I mean, wasn't it enough that I was role playing a fem persona?

Well, maybe, but Finn had another thought about that and it was a big one. Oh, and it had two parts to it. First, ugh, Finn made it very clear that he wanted to have sex with a sissy and it was happening that night. Oh, I was hurt that he thought of me as a sissy, but I was too flabbergasted to throw much back at him because he went directly into fantasy part two.

OMG, the way a guy's brains work, right?

Not only was he very forward about wanting to have sex with a sissy, he wanted to role play club sex and do me in my own bathroom! LOL, his logic was that it would be safer and cleaner in my bathroom as opposed to inside of one of dirty clubs in town. LOL, guy logic, right?

And yes, he had his own seven minutes plan and he had it down to a tee. Finn's plan defined how I was to lean over the toilet bowl, how high my hands would be up the wall to brace my position and he even included how I should whimper with joy. Yeah, right, because there is so much joy in having your butt ruined for the first time in your life.

Well, even as I fended off his naughty club sex role playing fantasy, he didn't leave. I mean, he didn't let on me, but he didn't storm out of the door. But then, the problem was on me. I didn't have enough experience to offer up a mouth job or a hand job as a trade for his request, not to mention that I didn't know much about those things anyways.

However, I kept jibber jabbering while he kept pulling me in closer and before I knew it, well, I don't know, I was basically molding into his body right there on the couch. And before I knew another thing, my leisure wear shorts were on the way down my legs because I was stupid enough to wear shorts that had an elastic waistband and they were no match for his hands.

I hate to say that he won, but his hands on my thighs broke down my inhibitions, I think. He was gentle, yet firm and no one had ever run their hands up and down my legs before, so it felt amazing. LOL, and I thought I had molded into his body before all this started. But that was only the beginning.

I was quickly becoming puddy in his hands and I didn't even object when he lifted me up from my laying position on the couch and placed me in a straddling position over his lap, face to face. Oh, I thought for sure that I was about to be kissed. I mean, we were that close. Well, Finn shocked me.

Finn lifted my shirt and latched his lips on my nipples! Oh, yeah, I was whimpering alright. And grinding too, not that I think he thought much of that. However, without my leisure shorts on and with the grinding I was performing on his lap, I thought for sure that moment would be ruined if he opened his eyes. Although my equipment was visually no match for his, I was outside of my undies, which I thought would bring him back down to earth. Nope. LOL, or he never looked.

"Finn, you win, we can go into the bathroom and fulfill your freaky fantasy, but I'm not prepared with type of sexual aids like lube, so maybe we should revert back to my original plan. I mean, I was going to jack you off by September and all."

Hah, just like his friend, my roomie, he was a prepared Scout and produced condoms as if by magic. Oh, and then he carefully explained to me how hand jobs are for Monday's and blow jobs are for Tuesday nights and Thursday afternoons. Like I said, I probably don't know as much as others about this stuff, so believe me, I wasn't about to ask what Wednesday and Saturdays were reserved for, so I shut his mouth by pushing his lips back to my bare chest. Like I wasn't able to say at any time before in my life, OMG, that was amazing and all sex should involve lips on a chest. All of it, I say.

LOL, all sex should involve one party carrying the other party too. When he stood up while I was still sitting on his lap mostly naked, well, he just stood up and I went with him and nope, his mouth never released from my nipples. Well, all I knew is that this is how to warm things up towards sex, even if it was a freaky fantasy style of club sex in my own bathroom.

Things got a little awkward once we hit the bathroom because it felt like it needed too much "set up", but I was there, a guy was taking control and he didn't run because my little screw driver was swinging in the breeze. And I only mention that because some of the T-Girls on Chang aren't so lucky. It doesn't seem to be uncommon for a date to book if the T-Girl is over exposed and there I was, fully engaged in a sex act with no hidden secrets. LOL, and I only mention that because I boosted my ass off on Chang about my wonderful boyfriend who took me from behind with my sissy dick swinging back and forth.

Anyways, back to it being a little awkward at first. I mean, OMG, that should never happen during sex, right? I mean, he positioned my feet, he repositioned my feet, he adjusted my lean angle and he kept changing the height of my hands on wall. OMG, that should never happen during sex, ever!

But he finally got me exactly how he wanted me and he went to work and he wasn't gentle at all. He was a man on a mission and his mission was to have club sex with a sissy (Ugh, I hate that word) and he followed through. Well, wait, to Finn's credit, he was gentle with the initial penetration and maybe two strokes, but after that, oh, he was sexing up a sissy in bathroom and oh yeah, I was whimpering stuff. Only, it took several minutes for my whimpers of pain to chill out and then I would say that I was getting into it, a little, LOL. It wasn't pleasant, but it was all that unpleasant, if that makes sense.

Now, maybe if I knew more things about sex, I may have asked him in advance of his staying power, but I didn't. But holy snap, did I find out about that or what? Whoever marries Finn in the future won't have many complaints in that area. He pounded me for what seemed like 30 minutes, although the discomfort may have made it seem that long, but either way, he had a lot of mission to give and he gave me all of it.

"Well, Finn, what will people say if they find out about this? Also, do you mind if I peek at the condom? I've never seen one full before."

"June Bug, nobody is going to ever find out about this, so they will nothing to say, right? By the way, go ahead and pull it off of me and tie it in a knot."

Hey, look at me getting a complete sex education all in one night, right? Also, like I said, he had a lot to give and the condom was the proof.

"So, what's next Finn? I mean, my seven months plan is clearly out of the window, so what about next month when the roomie goes to jamboree camp?"

Well, at least he said that there would be a next time, although, LOL, he said we could fulfill my fantasy next time. I say LOL because all I needed to do over the next month was to develop a fantasy, right?

My suggestion box is now open. But mind you, I have been on his lap, I have carried by him, LOL, I flushed his used condom, I've been exposed to him, I've had my chest massaged with his mouth and I whimpered stupid sweet nothings.

So, go ahead and say something.

End June Bug 01