All Comments on 'Jungle Man Ch. 02'

by mermaid_girl

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
bad_girl69bad_girl69over 15 years ago
OMG

I honestly couldnt believe my eyes. I thought for a while that i was seeing things :) lol But nope.... you DID write another chapter to Jungle Man. I was so excited you had no idea. I have wanted you to continue this story since the first one you posted..hahahaha.....

I thought this was a great chapter. Really exciting.. lol, and i cant believe Jungle man.. lol Mannie. He actually didnt tell Clara that he understands and speaks English? Oh boy. He is going to be in BIG trouble :)

Please i do hope you can continue with the next chapter. PLEASEE

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow!

Had to go and read part one and I'm definitely glad I did! What a great story!! Had me on the edge of my seat as well as laughing at certain parts also. Great work. Cannot wait fir the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
elephants?

You were doing fine until elephants and tigers entered the discussion. The only thing in the Amazon that might be mistaken for an elephant's is what swings between Jungle Man's legs. The closest animal to a tiger would be a puma/cougar.

savannuhsavannuhover 15 years ago
Yay!

I, too, was shocked and surprised when I saw another chapter up! This story is awesome. I'll be honest and say I know nothing of the jungle or the Amazon.. so whatever discrepancies there are I wouldn't notice. LOVE the characters, and LOVE the writing. Keep it up. :-) And I'm so glad you updated! YAY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hurry please!!

don't keep us waiting for the next chapter!!

Black_KittenBlack_Kittenover 14 years ago
My my

Really great story but elephants and tigers aren't we in the amazon I mean it would have been different if you were writing about the jungles of india try doing some research on animals indigenous to the amazon otherwise great story and writing

onceuponadreamonceuponadreamabout 13 years ago
Lovely characters

Manolito and Clara are lovable and endearing, and the emotions between them quite realistic. However, the main plot of the rainforest and "wild man" doesn't seem real... I'm guessing you haven't been to a country with a rainforest? All I'm saying is that in my opinion, the best writing comes from what the author has experienced in real life, so try writing something along those lines. I think your great characterization will become much better if the rest of the story is believable as well. That said, this is a good piece so far and I'll post again once finished with it. Good job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous