Junior Year Abroad Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marybeth blushed. She was modeling it without underwear, and as Susie whispered to her later, not only could one make out her nipples and areolas through the thin fabric, but she could also see that Marybeth had trimmed her bush into the shape of a heart. "Modesty is not the strong suit of that nightgown; but you do look stunning in it," Susie had said.

"Would you also like to go out tonight, Susie? We'd have a separate date than Marybeth and Jerome?" Claire asked. Everyone knew Susie's answer even before she said yes.

************

The two girls, Susie and Marybeth, compared their dates the next day. Marybeth told Susie that Jerome looked handsome, and it was hard to believe, but it turned out he was thirty-nine years old! "That's eighteen years older than me!" Marybeth had said.

Susie corrected her: "You mean nineteen. You're twenty."

"I'll be twenty-one in three weeks, Susie," Marybeth corrected her.

"Well, he's still too old for you, and besides, you love Jim," Susie said.

"Want to hear what happened?" Marybeth asked.

"Duh," Susie replied.

Marybeth told her of the restaurant Jerome took her to, which was very fancy and the food was out of this world! It was a good thing Claire had picked an outfit for her, since all the other women in the restaurant were dressed to the nines. He got her, if not drunk, then at least tipsy. The meal took two hours, so when it finally ended, Marybeth announced she should go home to rest up for the trip.

"My hotel is close by. Would you like to see my room before you go back to your host family?" Jerome had said.

"What a corny line!" Susie interjected.

"Right, isn't it?" Marybeth said.

"I assume you politely said no, and for him to take you home, right?" Susie said.

"Of course not," Marybeth said. "Instead I told him it might be a good place to practice kissing a little bit, you know, so we could look like lovers at the restaurant the next day."

"And?? Continue, girl!" Susie said.

"Well, he agreed, of course. I explained that my clothes will stay on, and it will just be kissing," Marybeth said.

"And did they stay on?"

"No, of course not," Marybeth said.

"Did he get more than your blouse off?" Susie asked.

"Yes."

"More than your blouse and skirt?"

"Yes."

"Nylons off, too?"

"I did those myself. He would have started a run," Marybeth said.

"Bra and panties, too?"

"Uh-huh," Marybeth said, smiling at the memory.

"Then what?" Susie asked. Susie herself was getting wet, just a little, from imagining the scenario. Jerome was amazingly handsome, except, of course, for his ears.

"I learned three important things," Marybeth said.

"Well??? What are they?" Susie asked.

"Jerome has an unhealthy obsession with a woman's boobs; he can drive me to a climax with his mouth alone, once it's strategically placed; and his cum has a decent taste," Marybeth said, closely watching Susie's reaction.

"Did you fuck him, too?" Susie asked.

"No, what kind of girl do you think I am? I don't fuck on the first date. I do everything else, though, and we most certainly did!" Marybeth said, and both girls laughed.

"Now tell me about your date, Susie," Marybeth said.

"What can I say? I think I'm in love. I'm not like you, Marybeth, not nearly so sexually uptight. We did it all! We kissed, undressed, had mutual boobs fun, and then moved south. You know, you should date Claire, too, since she is the summer Olympics gold medalist at eating out a girl. Can you believe she gave me two orgasms with her tongue alone? Then a third one with her tongue plus fingers, and then a fourth one with her strap-on dildo, and then she fucked me up my ass with her strap-on, too! I hadn't been ass fucked since David Goldstein back home in Indiana, did it to me in high school. Remember David?" Susie said, in a machine gun burst of words.

"David Goldstein, the math nerd? You let him fuck you up the ass?" Marybeth was incredulous.

"He fucked my mouth, my pussy, and then David and I thought, why not go for the hat trick? It seemed kind of natural, at the time. Senior year you were gone, and David's complexion cleared up, and he no longer seemed like a math nerd, during his senior year. He fucked Diana and Melissa you know, before it was my turn top date him and to enjoy his splendid talents," Susie said.

"I see. Who'd he fuck after you?" Marybeth asked.

"There is no 'after me.' Once a guy has had me, he's ruined for anyone else," Susie said.

"Yeah, right. Who'd he do after you?" Marybeth persisted.

"Anna, and Louise, and then I stopped caring," Susie said. "Now I think I'm in love with Claire. How about you with Jerome? You going to let him fuck you tomorrow night, after the three-star meal?"

"I don't know. Do you think I should let him?" Marybeth asked. "I mean there's Jim to consider, you know."

Marybeth paused and thought for a minute. "On the other hand, I don't think it's wise to follow a really, really good meal with the taste of cum, you know? Last night I had this fabulous taste of cognac and chocolate mousse lingering on my tongue, and then I had his salty cum in my mouth, and well, I'm not sure I want to do that again."

Susie snorted. "Do you think Jim is being a monk on the anatomy trip? Jim is spending the night in a hotel in the Massif Central, with five girls on the field trip. Five girls, plus Jim. You don't think at least one of them, maybe two, decided to seduce him? Wise up, woman!"

"Good point," Marybeth said.

"So, are you going to fuck Jerome tomorrow?" Susie asked again.

"Do you think I should?"

"Duh," Susie said.

"You're a bad influence, Susie," Marybeth replied.

"Put it this way. Claire is going to drive me to the moon. The entire hotel, including you, will hear me screaming out my pleasure. Claire is noisy, too, when I used her strap-on on her. She likes getting fucked, while watching my boobs bounce while I fuck her. Claire is delightfully kinky. Hey -- want to trade? You can avoid all those messy fluids men bring to the table, and still have an amazing time?"

"No thanks, I think Jerome has his heart set on me," Marybeth said.

"Or the reverse?" Susie said.

"Huh?"

"You have your heart set on Jerome," Susie said, again using her hopelessly fetching smirk. Suddenly, Marybeth understood what Claire saw in Susie. She began to get jealous, just a bit, of Claire!

******************* To Be Continued **********

12