Junk Mail

Story Info
CINDI the Sexbot gets some new powers.
10.4k words
4.63
37.6k
42
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,337 Followers

This is a return to Center City and Super Pimp and his band of horny ho's. I always have tons of junk emails for porn and such in my junk folder and I had a thought about what would happen if someone could be a bit more, "forceful" in pushing internet porn. I hope you enjoy and if you want to use any of my stories or characters ask me.

Moose

*****

Brenda Noons stared at her computer with a look of hatred.

"God damn it! Nothing! No matter how I try to filter this crap I always get this junk mail filling up my inbox. Somehow this shit gets past every firewall, password protect, and filter! I swear it's like someone is actively hacking my email to push this shit!"

Joe Mason in the next cube over snickered. "Got more porn spam again huh? With that new Pimp around I can see why. He probably has a whole server farm pushing his, erm, business on every damn email in the city."

"Christ, don't remind me. Ever since Cyber Girl went missing two weeks ago no one has seen any of the Hidden Five. I heard rumors that some of these so called Super Hookers used to be Platinum Angel and The Dragon but got turned into hookers. Cripes, I don't even like looking out the east windows at night anymore."

Brenda shivered at the thought. The east side of the Riverside Tower was near Platinum Tower and looked down Sassy Street. Brenda, from about 10 stories up, could see the open vice and sleaze clearly if she worked late. Worse, she knew people in her programming company were often down there. The young single guys of course were no surprise, but she had heard of married men and even women who had stopped by the area.

All sorts of dark rumors were flying around the city these days. Women who had become overnight sluts and had quit their jobs to street walk or strip, men who had left their wives and girlfriends to hook up with a young hot fuck toy, or worse had tricked their significant others into going with them and having them turned into fuck toys. She had even heard rumors about the board of directors for the Platinum Corporation becoming regulars on the street and that the Center City Academy had even been influenced and corrupted.

Which made her even madder about her job.

She was developing an AI run filter system that would screen out porn and such advertisements. Cleverly designed advertisements could eventually be made to sneak around a filter, but with this AI, it would be able to track back to the source, analyze content and links and delete the damn thing if it was trash. While it was geared towards porn (part of the ill fated rejuvenation of Sassy Street and funded by the Platinum Corporation), if it worked it would be the greatest spam filter on the planet. And that made it potentially worth millions.

Brenda was part of a select team of women programmers hand-picked by Ms. Platt herself for this job. Given the porn angle, she had not trusted men for the job. Joe was the only sort of exception. He didn't work on any of the coding but was assisting in some of the number crunching and research and testing.

Brenda gave a last growl and then turned off her computer. "I'm outta here. That last email was too much so I'm calling it a night."

Joe nodded as she walked past. "Makes sense, I'm just staring at the same numbers for the ninth time. You want to grab a drink? I know a place just down the street that is nice."

Brenda shook her head no. "Sorry, I just don't like being around here after dark anymore. Sassy Street is to close for comfort."

LATER THAT NIGHT AT DC's OFFICE

"I can't get her there, I can't get her anywhere near a bar or place you can grab her. She's spooked by the vice on Sassy and she tries to always leave before sundown."

Joe looked nervously at DC the Super Pimp. DC was sitting in a large leather chair with a hot pink haired girl sucking him off. Joe recognized the woman as Sparkle the Super Stripper, formerly Shimmer the Super Hero. DC stared at him with a look of slight annoyance and then his eyes tightened and Sparkle made a gulping sound and then leaned back.

"All done baby!" She stood up with a dopey smile and strutted past Joe and out the door with her fine ass well displayed in neon pink G String.

DC zipped his pants and then stood. "You're not much fucking use to me if you can't deliver this bitch. And you owe me quite a bit of money. I gave you 2 hours with Trixie Glitter, and I expect some results."

Joe was sweating and looked around nervously. There was no one else in the room, but Joe knew DC could kill him without any trouble and no of the cops would so much as ask a single question as to his disappearance. Joe was thinking fast and then had an idea.

"DC, you took all five of the Hidden Five right? Including Cyber Girl?"

"Yeah, CINDI the Sexbot is out there on the corner opposite Trixie. Why?" DC asked as he picked up his cane and began to twirl it.

"I think I have an idea that might work but I need some help from her. Did you ever hear about her "TRON" power?" Joe asked as he began to think hard.

DC walked around Joe twirling his cane. He was going to kill this shit for not being able to follow through on his promise to help him corrupt this bitch who was interfering with his online operations, but he would let the fucker talk and explain himself.

"I've heard about it. Cyber Girl was able to, with some assistance, actually become part of the computer or a computer network. One of the reasons she was so good at hacking. But when she lost access to the AI at the Platinum Corporation, she lost the ability."

Joe nodded and began to rub his hands nervously. "Yes, that's it. What no one outside of a few folks know is that our company was secretly contracted by Tristan Platt to build a booster for Cyber Girl for this ability. She gave a one shot contract, all verbal, and paid cash to the President of the company. We built it, and it works. But we finished it AFTER Cyber Girl became CINDI, so she never used it."

DC stopped twirling his cane and leaned on it. "Two things: why do I care, and how do you know this?"

"I helped build it, I wrote the code and I know what it was supposed to allow Cyber Girl to do. And other than our President, I'm the only one. The other parts were each built separate and then assembled by an Engineer brought in from outside the city who had no idea what he was assembling. But Tristan disappeared, Cyber Girl didn't know it was completed, and so it's just sitting in our vault." Joe said as he walked over to DC desk and pulled out a piece of paper and began to write.

"As to the why you should care is because of what you can do with it. Or what you can have CINDI do with it. This thing will actually pull CINDI into the computer and with an AI supporting her; she can make her own version of a darknet. Not just a place to do crime, set up deals and vice, and all of that. I mean she will create an artificial reality on this network that she can control. She will be able to plug into any system anywhere, even isolated ones, and take them over, or use them to get where ever she wants to."

Joe was very excited now. "She'll be able to focus her hacking abilities in an energy wave or signal, like a corrupting Wi-Fi that will allow her to access anything anywhere. INTERPOL, FBI, MI5 or MI6, Russian Intelligence Service, IRS, you name it. But that isn't the best part."

DC was interested now. He understood when genius was at work (being a genius himself) and he realized this loser was on to something. "Ok, don't keep me in suspense."

"CINDI can physically TAKE people into the system. With this booster and properly focused energy she can break down flesh into electric signals. Just like in the movie Tron. She can literally turn people into computer programs, and since she is the world's greatest hacker she can then hack them and turn them into anything she wants!" Joe finished with rush.

DC walked up beside him. He looked down at the paper and saw Joe was writing a list of names with emails, online profile, and computer router information. 4 women's names DC noted with a bit of enjoyment.

Joe paused and took a breath. "Okay, in the interest of expectation management I need to add some disclaimers. First, keeping CINDI in a data form will take a LOT of power and a very powerful AI. Much more powerful than ours. Something like what the Platinum Corporation has, from what I've heard anyway. Two, if CINDI takes someone into the computer, it's going to take a LOT more power, and it will require a bunch to keep that person in the net. Just to move a person from computer to computer will require a good chunk. To keep CINDI and say four others in the net as programs you are going to need the power of a Center City sized power plant. But if you can get that energy and a powerful enough AI to keep the reality stable, what you get out of it is going to make you the most amazing pimp on the planet."

Joe walked over to DC's terminal and pulled up one of DC's escort websites. He pulled up a random hottie and pointed at the screen. "With this, you could allow the program to come out of the computer at any location and service the client! The bitch would literally materialize out of the screen and would do whatever you wanted and then zip! Back into cyberspace, she can erase her trail, take his money by electronic transfer, and that is that! The ultimate hooker delivery service!"

DC barely kept his face neutral, but his head was working a mile a second. The possibilities this john was describing were amazing! If he was a run of the mile world domination villain this would be enough to have him laughing evilly. But he was a Super Pimp and Vice was his game. But this was a game changer. He could push hookers anywhere on the planet with a computer! He could kidnap women, any woman, on the world and remake her. And with the forced access that CINDI could get, not a system on the planet was safe from him. He could disappear any file on him or his bitches and make any evidence go away.

DC walked around his desk and sat down. He turned off his monitor and looked at Joe. "Okay, you have my interest. If you can come through with this, I'll cancel your debt and do more besides. What do you need to start?"

Joe smiled evilly. "I need the following..."

A WEEK LATER AT NEWCYB PROGRAMMING

Ms. Carol Becker was burning the midnight oil. As the young president of one of the fastest growing programming and electronic design firms in the state, she pushed herself hard. She was pushing herself and a special team of crack programmers hard because of a growing threat.

Several months ago she had been approached by Tristan Platt to build the ultimate spam filter/firewall for use against porn and vice. It would have a huge impact on other areas (such as just filter junk email) so if she could make it work it would cement her company's spot as a top design firm as well as make her seriously rich. The added bonus of being in the Platinum Corporation's good graces (and Ms. Platt's) was also not lost on her.

But lately she had begun to have serious concerns about how her progress was going and how the Platinum Corporation was viewing her efforts. Ms. Platt, who had been demanding weekly updates, had simply stopped talking to her altogether. She could hardly get anyone on the board to speak with her anymore. The R and D advisor had actually sounded like a complete moron the last time she had spoke with him and she swore she was hearing sounds of sex in the background when he had hung up on her.

Carol was ready for releasing the Beta test for numerous systems in the city and would be announcing it soon, which hopefully would get her some good press as at least someone who was standing up to this new "Super Pimp" and his so called "Super Hookers".

Carol shook her head in disgust. Sassy Street had almost been terminated as a Vice hub and now it was bigger, brighter and louder than ever. She had fired a programmer today for being a "Pink" addict and for selling herself to co-workers on the sly for more "Pink Pennies". She was getting ready to fire a senior manager for unprofessional conduct because she had seen him with a hooker in an upscale hotel on the river front while dining out one evening.

"Ding."

Carol looked at her screen and noticed she had an email. She did a quick double take; the return address was a secret code for Cyber Girl! Ms. Platt had given her a secret code name for an account Cyber Girl would use to contact her when she was ready for her device and this was it.

Smiling, Carol quickly clicked on the email and then noted it was actually a video-phone link with a short message that read "Contact me at this link NOW. CG"

Without a wasted second Carol opened the link and heard it ring a couple of times. The screen lit up as the call was answered and Carol found herself staring at someone who looked somewhat like Cyber Girl.

The face looked familiar, but her eyes were the color of static and she wore a liquid silver colored mask and had perfect makeup. Her hair was even redder than she remembered seeing in Cyber Girl's pictures. And then the woman began to speak.

"I AM GLAD YOU HAVE ANSWERED CAROL BECKER. I AM THE WOMAN FORMERLY KNOWN AS CYBER GIRL AND I AM IN NEED OF YOUR ASSISTANCE. DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS, RELAX AND I WILL EXPLAIN IN A MOMENT." The woman stated in a flat robotic voice.

Carol blinked, and started to open her mouth when the woman leaned forward and suddenly her hand reached through the computer screen!

Carol screamed and jumped back, knocked her chair over and falling flat on her back. She rolled to the side and gaped as the woman pulled herself through the screen and spun on her ass to sit on the center of Carol's desk.

Carol was so shocked she simply sat there with her mouth open. The woman regarded her for a second and then stood up. She was just less than 6 feet, had fire engine red hair down to midback, a huge bust and a figure that would stop a clock. Her eyes looked like a static signal on a TV, and she was wearing a liquid silver colored costume and high heels. The costume completely encased her left side skin tight, and the looped over on her chest and crotch to cover her tits and pussy. The thin, fishing line wide silver thread looped around to link up in the back over her ass and tits.

"DO NOT BE ALARMED. I AM THE PERSON YOUR DEVICE WAS MEANT FOR. CYBER GIRL HOWEVER NO LONGER EXISTS, SHE HAS EVOLVED INTO A MUCH MORE POWERFUL BEING. THANKS TO YOUR DEVICE, I AM ABLE TO DO ALL THAT MS. PLATT AND THE HIDDEN FIVE HAD PLANNED AND MORE."

Carol was finally able to find her voice. "Uh, that's great! Damn Cyber Girl, you scared the hell out of me, but now that you explained yourself I see that the device worked as planned! This is wonderful! You can start going after that worthless pimp and get Sassy Street shut down."

"YES, THERE ARE PLANS IN THE WORKS DEALING WITH SASSY STREET. YOU NEED NOT CONCERN YOURSELF WITH THEM. I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE ON SOMETHING ELSE. YOU ARE ONE OF FOUR PEOPLE WHO BUILT THE DEVICE THAT ENABLES ME TO ENTER THE NET. YOUR KNOWLEDGE NEEDS TO BE PROTECTED FROM THOSE WHO WOULD USE IT TO DESTROY ME. I AM HERE TO TAKE YOU TO A SAFE PLACE AND PUT SAFEGUARDS IN PLACE TO ENSURE THAT YOUR KNOWLEDGE CANNOT BE TURNED AGAINST THE FIVE. DO NOT WORRY, ONCE WE HAVE COMPLETED THIS TASK I WILL RETURN YOU TO YOUR OFFICE." The woman stated and held out her hand.

Carol hesitated. She was nervous given all the rumors about this super pimp and his supposedly 5 super hookers, and her device would allow Cyber Girl to break into any computer systems he had. That meant she would quickly be a target if anyone knew about her.

"PLEASE COME WITH ME. PLATINUM ANGEL HAS INFORMED ME THAT THERE ARE CORRUPTED MOLES ON THE BOARD OF THE PLATINUM CORPORATION, THEY MAY KNOW OF THIS DEVICE AND WILL CERTAINLY INFORM ON YOU. WE MUST DO THIS TO ENSURE YOU ARE TAKEN CARE OF."

Carol remembered the noises on the phone and swallowed. "Crap, okay. What do I need to do?"

Cyber Girl simply reached out and touched her on the forehead and Carol felt a jolt run through her body as she jerked and then froze in place. A bright light engulfed her and then she was covered in blue lines that laid out a grid pattern for her whole body. Then each grid flashed and disappeared. Carol was broken down in seconds and flowed through the silver clad woman and into the computer screen that she had touched with her right hand. When there was nothing left of Carol, the woman simply melted back into the computer and the screen went blank.

In the deep recesses of cyber space, Carol found herself lying naked on a table with cable attached to her head. She looked around and saw she was in what appeared to be electronics lab with Cyber Girl looking at huge screen with code scrolling on it.

"DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SPEAK. I HAVE DISABLED YOUR ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE. BY USING YOUR DEVICE I AM ABLE TO BRING OTHERS INTO CYBER SPACE. I BROUGHT YOU IN HERE. RIGHT NOW, YOU DO NOT EXIST AS FLESH AND BLOOD HUMAN, BUT AS A COMPUTER PROGRAM. I HAVE BEEN ORDERED BY DC THE SUPER PIMP TO HACK YOUR BRAIN AND CORRUPT YOUR PROGRAM. YOU WILL THE FIRST OF HIS NEW STABLE OF ELECTRONIC HOOKERS. CAROL WILL CEASE TO EXIST AND WILL BE OVERWRITTEN. YOU ARE NOW CRISSY 1. WELCOME TO THE VICE NET CRISSY 1."

CINDI then held up her hands and the code patterns on the screen began to change. "I AM GOING TO ENABLE YOUR VOICE. THIS WILL ALLOW ME TO INTERACT WITH YOU TO DETERMINE THE SUCCESS OF THER RE-PROGRAMMING."

Carol immediately started speaking. "What is going on here? Why are you doing this? Why am I speaking slowly and calmly?"

"I HAVE INSTALLED A CONTROL PROTOCAL TO INSURE YOU ARE ABLE TO EFFECTIVELY COMMUNICATE WITHOUT ATTEMPTING TO YELL OR OTHERWISE INTERFER. WHAT IS YOUR NAME?"

"I'm CRISSY 1. What the hell? No, I'm, uh, CRISSY 1. Shit. What have you done to me?" CRISSY 1 said in a calm voice.

"RE-PROGRAMMING IS UNDERWAY. WHEN WERE YOU BORN AND WERE?" CINDI said as the coding scrolls seemed to jump and change.

"This program came into existence on May 4th, 2016 at 1130pm Eastern Time in the VICENET. This programs purpose is to be the first of a series of VICE class internet sex bots, seducers, and brainwashing machines programmed to pleasure men and to corrupt them for the program creator and owner DC the Super Pimp. What the fuck are you doing to me? I can't remember my childhood anymore. You bitch, I can't even yell at you." CRISSY 1 said.

"STATE YOUR PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS AND YOUR PLEASURE PROGRAMMING." CINDI continued as more coding changes flashed in and out of the patterns.

"CRISSY 1 is the blonde, white, Barbie type. I will have Blonde hair, hourglass figure, stand 6 foot tall, measurements are 36-24-36 with DD cups, hair will be worn to waist, all hair below neckline shaven unless requested otherwise by paying customer, Ruby red lips and nails. Unblemished skin. Default mode is robotic slave, when paid for can assume any bimbo type of personality and can take on any appearance but primary specialty is that of blonde types. All previous intelligence and knowledge are restricted access to only CINDI and DC the Super Pimp. What have you done to me? I can't remember anything but being an electronic hooker. I, I..."

CRISSY 1 blinked and her eyes became nothing but static.

"CRISSY 1 IS A VICE CLASS INTERNET SEX BOT, BARBIE CATEGORY." CRISSY 1 replied.

CINDI shut down the coding scrolls, and the table unlocked. CRISSY 1 stood. She was 6 foot even but seemed taller as she was now dressed in a metallic half-suit identical to CINDI, excepting that her color was not silver but copper.

"REPROGRAMMING IS COMPLETED CRISSY 1. YOU ARE THE FIRST OF YOUR CLASS. PREPARE FOR YOUR FIRST TEST."

There was some shifting of electrons and then a window opened. CRISSY1 was looking out on Joe who was at his home computer in his apartment. There was a readout to the right of the screen which had several bit of information: name of John, payment (NA/ON HOUSE in this case), time (1 hour), location, special instructions, type of interaction (SEX for pleasure was highlighted, other options included SEDUCTION, KIDNAPPING, BRAINWASHING, CORRUPTING, OTHER), and special requests. Under the special requests was typed "Request CRISSY1 come as Carol with enhancements, want her to act as a stupid bimbo slut who is glad she was turned into a hooker and wants to thank the man who sold her out."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,337 Followers