Junk Mail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,360 Followers

CRISSY 1 scanned the readout and then said "CRISSY1 HAS UPLOADED DATA AND IS READY TO EXECUTE PROGRAMMING."

CINDI didn't even change her voice or smile. She simply said "BEGIN."

Joe rolled his chair back as Carol, no CRISSY 1, oozed out of his screen and materialized in front of him. She was dressed like a slutty secretary or horny boss complete with a set of black glasses, and a dumb grin on her face. She looked at him and licked her lips.

"Like hey there Joe! So you're the guy who totally sold me out to DC and had him kidnap me and turn me into a cyber sex bot? That's totes awesome! I like. LOVED having my entire existence erased and feeling my memories of everything that ever matter to me be deleted and replaced with knowledge on how to fuck a guy! I'm like a total bimbo slut now. And it's all thanks to youuuuuuuu."

CRISSY1 drew out the u in you as she slide to her knees and lower her head down towards Joe's cock. She deftly unzipped his pants and gave his hard cock a nice long lick. She giggled and looked at him. "Let you show me what DC's programming has taught me big boy."

CRISSY1 practically inhaled him entirely and deep throated him. Joe felt her throat, tongue, and mouth adjust to his size and when she moved any part of them, Joe nearly exploded. He didn't last long, but she simply reached up to his head and touched him. Joe felt a jolt and then started to get hard again.

"I am able to use electricity to short circuit parts of your brain and get certain reactions, such as this. I can use to brain wash people to pleasure or torture them too. But you just get the fun part of it." CRISSY1 said as she slid off her top and began to straddle him.

Her pussy slid over his again hard cock and again seemed to mold to the perfect fit for pleasure. She was soon easing up and down on him and giggling the whole time.

"This is awesome! I love being a SEXBOT! I love being reprogrammed! I LOVE DC!!" CRISSY1 screamed and gave Joe a jolt right as they came.

Joe let out a huge grunt and the chair spun. Joe's eyes rolled back and CRISSY1 grabbed the desk and held them upright. She looked at him with a frozen smile and static eyes.

"SEX ACT IS COMPLETED. HUMAN FORM KNOWN AS JOE HAS BEEN REDERED UNCONCIOUS BY CRISSY1 DUE TO EXTREME SEXUAL INTERCOURSE AND APPLICATION OF A PLEASURE JOLT TO HIS BRAIN. ACCORDING TO MY ANALYSIS, HE IS NOW A SEX ADDICT AND WILL REQUIRE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE AT LEAST ONCE A DAY OR SUFFER SEVER WITHDRAWL SYMTOMS."

'AFFIRMATIVE CRISSY1, YOU HAVE COMPLETED TASK. DC'S PRIME DIRECTIVE IS THAT ALL HUMANS WHO ARE SERVICED BY SEXBOTS ARE TURNED INTO RETURNING CUSTOMERS OR EMPLOYEES. THIS HUMAN HAS 35 MINUTES LEFT. AWAKEN HIM AND PROVIDE PLEASURE UNTIL TIME IS COMPLETED." CINDI replied from the monitor.

"CRISSY 1 UNDERSTANDS AND WILL COMPLY." CRISSY1, formally Carol a successful president of a successful company, turned away from the computer screen and touched the head of her first john. When he stirred she purred in his ear "Ready for Round 2?"

LATER THAT NIGHT AT DC's OFFICE

DC smiled at Joe as he staggered into his office and sat down hard in a chair.

"Ooooooooooookay, that worked really fucking well boss. Carol is now CRISSY 1 and is a fuck machine. She came right out of the computer screen and I couldn't tell her from Trixie in terms of electronic made flesh versus real flesh."

"Very good. The test worked. CINDI downloaded her genius and knowledge of the Tron upgrade into an isolated server so we can pull it up if needed. But she has no memory of being anything other than a sexbot." DC said with a smile.

Joe returned the smile and then frowned. "DC, in the interest of making sure you don't find out the wrong way and cap my ass, I have found out a problem."

DC already had a full update from CINDI but he wanted to see how straight this john was playing. If he came completely clean, DC was going to hire him. If not, he'd use him to finish the project and then dump his ass in the river. "Go on."

"Alright, the memory and power requirements to absorb and reprogram CRISSY 1 were way more than any of our test runs had indicated. I scrubbed the whole database and nothing came close. Simply put, the most complex computer is a human brain, even if we are using all of it. To fully absorb and map it eats up required resources of memory, computing power, and energy like a kid with candy at Halloween. Even with the AI from Platinum Corp and that power source you proved we have a definite limit to how many people we can absorb at any one time." Joe said as he pulled out a notebook and began to check some notes.

"Uh, let's see here, ah. Okay. By my estimates, we can have a total of five women downloaded and converted into cyber sexbots with current resources. This includes CINDI, and she actually needs to remain hooked in at all times. She is the link to the AI and the real world and cyberworld interface due to her special powers. We lose her connection and its going to shut down and delete the others. Also, while we can upload more than four, I recommend we don't. We can use the bandwidth to move people around or kidnap people. Breaking down, emailing them so to speak and then downloading them somewhere else is worth its weight in gold. No border controls, no air travel, near instantaneous as you can get and no trace of it other than maybe an email address which we can delete. We can't make every woman an electronic hooker, but we can provide five hot bitches to anyone with wifi on the planet and an absolute safe method of travel."

DC smiled. This was exactly what CINDI had briefed him earlier so Joe was dealing straight with him. "I agree with your position. Five bitches max and we can use the system for special jobs. Here's the skinny Joe, so listen close. You are going to stay on your job until we have the other three bitches who designed this thing uploaded and converted into cyber hookers. Then you quit and you come work for me. You're going to run my online porn and streaming sites. Pay is 4 times what you make now, with bonuses. Also, you get some other bennies."

DC snapped his fingers and Joe heard the door open. Paris Ramos strutted in giggling and nearly naked except for gold spiked heels, a gold g string and a gold spaghetti top. She was holding a lease and leading in 6 hot women who were dressed the same. Joe looked closer and saw that their eyes were all glassed over and nearly white. Paris gave the lease to DC, gave him a sloppy kiss and then stood behind him smiling with an empty stare.

"I had CRISSY 1 run a test on you. It worked, and you'll be feeling the effects in about 12 hours, just about lunch time on your regular job. You're a sex addict now, and there is no cure. Only "Treatment", which in this case is wild sex with a horny bitch. Aside from VIP access and membership to all of DC Enterprises clubs, hotels, resorts and so on, you get three personal bitches to make sure you have your treatment every day. Have a pick. So long as you work for me, you will always have personal tail. I don't waste bitches so pick well as they are going to be your bitches for at least 3 years before you can trade them in for new ones." DC said with a smile.

Joe didn't even look pissed that he had been a test subject. He just stood and started sizing the women up. He removed tops, copped feels, pinched asses and nipples, checked hair and teeth and finally selected a hot Latina, a blonde Barbie type, and a slutty looking oriental with obvious plastic surgical enhancements to her tits.

DC smiled as he made his selections and while he was having the Latina suck him off while he had the others start to make out, DC typed on his keyboard.

"Start the next one."

LATER THE NEXT EVENING AT NEWCYB HQs

Clarice Chenn sighed as she typed away. She had to stay late due to an urgent update her boss Carol required and had let her know about late in the day.

"Not that it spoils anything." Clarice said with a touch of sadness. She had no boyfriend, no dates, no life.

Clarice was a second generation Chinese American. Her parent had come over from Hong Kong and she had been their only child. She had graduated top of her class at MIT in programming and had been working here at NEWCYB since she graduated early from her Master's program.

But she was a nerdy oriental. She wore glasses, was overweight, short, frumpy. Nothing like the much hotter Vietnamese girls in her high school who had boys falling all over them.

"Poor thing."

Clarice turned around with a start. She had been working on a special company terminal that was only on the company's intranet, but her regular computer was on. And apparently someone was on it.

"What the? Uh, who are you and how are you on my computer?" she asked the pretty redheaded woman who was smiling at her from the screen.

"Well, I'm an associate of Carol's. She told me you were working late and that I might be able to help you." The redhead replied.

Clarice stared at the woman on the screen. She was more than pretty, she was a flat out knockout with red hair and a large rack. She wore a weird metallic top that hugged her body skin tight and her eyes appeared to be static.

"Uh, forgive me, but what exactly are you supposed to help me with? I work on certain projects that only certain people know about and you are not someone I know." Candice replied slowly pushing herself backwards on her chair.

The redhead smiled. "My name is CINDI, and I'm not here to help you on any projects. I'm here to help you the person. I know about your sadness, and your jealousy of beautiful women. I know about your porn stash, your live streaming, your frightened trips to the edge of Sassy Street thinking of hiring Bunny to turn you into a hot slut. Hotter than any Vietnamese slut ever was, hotter than Huy even."

Candice's eyes grew wider and wider as her deepest secrets spilled out of this woman's mouth. When she mentioned Huy she broke down and started to cry. Huy had been the prettiest girl in high school and had been very mean to her, calling her the "Un-cool Oriental" and worse.

Candice sobbed and suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked up and jumped up out of her chair and backed into her desk. The woman was standing beside her smiling!

Candice looked from her to the screen and back. Her mouth opened and closed and she simply sat on her desk.

"Yes, sorry about that, but you were so sad. I came here to help as a favor to Carol who hates to see her friends unhappy. I can give you everything you want. Everything Candice, no lie. I am a cyber hooker who works for DC the Super Pimp. I have the ability to take you into the net and make you into a computer program and then reprogram you. I can make you the hottest Asian bitch in the city. I can make you the sexy slut you have always wanted to be. You'll have men lined up around the block ready to pay you thousands of dollars for you to touch them." CINDI reached out and touched her hand lightly with a gentle caress.

"Kiss you." CINDI brushed her lips against Candice's lips and she felt her entire skin tingle with excitement.

"Caress you." CINDI pulled Candice up and turned her around and gently began to caress her tits. Candice moaned softly at the touch.

"Fondle you." CINDI breathed in her ears and squeezed Candice's chest which caused her to moan more.

"Play with your body." CINDI nibbled Candice's ear and her right hand slipped deftly down the front of Candice's pants and gently probed her pussy.

"Even...fuck yo..." CINDI didn't have time to finish as Candice spun around and threw her hands around her neck and kissed her hard.

Candice broke the kiss and panted out. "I'LL DO IT! Whatever you want, whatever you ask! I'll be your slave! Make me a hot bitch! Make me an Asian slut men will sell their souls to FUCK!!"

CINDI smiled and took her by the hand and pulled an un-resisting Candice into the computer screen and the VICENET.

Candice stood on a small platform and watched as scrolls of code began to run in front of CINDI. CINDI turned to her and smiled.

"YOU ARE MOST WILLING. AS SUCH I WILL LET YOU ASSIST IN YOUR REPROGRAMING. UNDERSTAND THIS, YOU WILL CEASE BEING CANDICE. YOU WILL BE THE PROGRAM KNOWN AS CHYNA, A VICE CLASS INTERNET SEXBOT, ORIENTAL CATEGORY. YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY FREE WILL, ALL HUMAN MEMORIES OTHER THAN WHAT DC HAS DETERMINED AS CRITICAL WILL BE DELETED. YOU WILL EXIST TO PROVIDE PLEASURE AND FUCK MEN AND ANY OTHER ORDERS AS SENT FROM DC. QUESTIONS?" CINDI said switching back to her robotic sex voice.

Candice didn't even blink. "I don't fucking care! I'm sick of being ignored and treated like an ugly witch! I want to be a Super Hooker for DC! Make me into CHYNA now!"

"AFFIRMATIVE. BEGINNING SEQUENCE. YOUR DEFAULT SETTING HAS BEEN PROGRAMMED. CHYNA, STATE YOUR PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS. IF YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL REQUESTS ADD THEM AT THE END." CINDI said.

"I am CHYNA, a VICE Class Sexbot, Oriental Model. My default characteristics are 5 foot 5 inches, long dark black hair hanging to my ass. 36-24-36 measurements with hourglass figure, dark brown eyes, no hair below the neck, perfect skin. I request bigger tits, at least 40DD, I want them firm and round always. I want a permanent tramp stamp over my hot ass that identifies me as one of DC's elite hookers." CHYNA said in an excited voice.

CINDI did some hand waving and CHYNA was rewarded by her body remolding and reshaping. She soon looked hotter than any other Asian she had ever seen. She continued talking "All previous intelligence and knowledge are restricted access to only CINDI and DC the Super Pimp. Previous life memories are deleted, last request of Candice is that voice and verbal communication be done in a slutty Asian accent. Unit must be unable to pronounce "L" and talks like a cheap Asian whore."

CINDI made some adjustments and then replied "AFFIRMATIVE. HOWEVER, YOU WILL BE PROGRAMIBLE IN TERMS OF VOICE MODUATION AND ACCENTS. YOUR DEFAULT IS CHEAP ASIAN HOOKER, BUT IF REQUESTED BY PAYING CUSTOMER YOU WILL USE WHATEVE ACCENT IS REQUESTED."

"I understand. I, uh...CHYNA HAS COMPLETED REPROGRAMMING AND IS NOW A FULLY CONVERTED VICE CLASS SEXBOT, ORIENTAL MODEL." CHNYA said with a neutral expression and static eyes. She was dressed in the same metallic half suit as CINDI, but in a green color.

CINDI closed the programming. "VERY GOOD CHYNA. YOUR WILLINGNESS TO CONVERT HAS MADE THIS EASY. YOUR FIRST CUSTOMER WAITS."

CHYNA turned and strutted over to a screen looking out. A rather handsome man in a Center City University t shirt was typing away on something. The readout window gave a name (Brian), basic background, and mission (surprise, fuck and addict to sex, specifically DC's whores).

"CHYNA HAS RECEIVED MISSION. COMMENCING EXECUTION NOW." CHYNA stepped up to the screen and simply shoved her hands out of it. The man had enough time to blink in surprise and then CHYNA had him in a lip lock. A short jolt of electricity leapt into the man's brain from her lips and fingers and he came in his pants right there.

Brian rolled back from his computer with a stupid grin on his face as CHYNA materialized out of the computer. She reached over and touched his head and did a quick analysis. She then reprogrammed herself and turned into a tight silk dress wearing courtesan with a delightful accent.

Brian's head cleared a few seconds later and he was staring at an Oriental slut who appeared to have stepped out of his deepest fantasies. He blinked and opened his mouth only to have the dream put her fingers to his lips.

"Sshhhhh, be stiw. You need not tawk, simpwy enjoy. This next hour is on the house." CHYNA said in a sexy voice that seemed to tinkle like a bell.

CHYNA knelt down with a smile and unzipped Brian's pants and gave him a slow sensual lick and then slowly sucked him down. She deep throated him gently and he was soon gasping for air and with a surprised grunt blew his load down CHYNA's throat. She giggled and sucked him clean. She gracefully stood and unzipped her dress. She let it slide off her smooth skin and stood before him naked. She smiled again and then slowly lowered herself onto his hardening manhood. She helped it along with another jolt from her delicate finger to his temple and Brian grinned. She began to ride him and he picked up the pace.

Brian tried to speak, but CHYNA kept zapping him when he would open his mouth and shush him.

"Be quiet, enjoy this, and do not think. Just let CHYNA lead you."

ZAP!!

"Be quiet, enjoy this, and do not think. Just let CHYNA lead you."

ZAP!!

Over and over for nearly 20 minutes, CHYNA worked her skills. Brian was drooling and grunting and his eyes were rolled back in his head when CHYNA finally said "You will cum now."

Brian's body spasmed and twitched and he howled. CHYNA returned the enjoyment with a scream of pleasure and used her pussy to milk him dry.

CHYNA then stood up and Brian spun on the chair and dropped to the floor in a heap of cum, sweat, and stained clothes.

CHYNA turned and her static eyes regarded the computer screen. "CHYNA REPORTING. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED, SUBJECT KNOWN AS BRIAN HAS BEEN REDUCED TO MINDLESS DRONE. REQUESTING ORDERS."

CINDI appeared on screen. "MESSAGE RECEIVED. AWAKEN SUBJECT AND PROGRAM WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION. STAND BY TO RECEIVE."

CHYNA's eyes flutter rapidly as the signal downloaded into her and she replied "MESSAGE RECEIVED. WILCO."

CHYNA turned to Brian and touched his head. A short jolt awakened him, and he focused his bleary eyes on CHYNA.

"BRIAN, YOU HAVE HAD YOUR INTELLIGENCE REDUCED AND HAVE BEEN PROGRAMED TO OBEY CHYNA VICE CLASS SEXBOT. YOU WILL TAKE THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS, AND WHEN COMPLETE YOU WILL BE ALLOWED TO FUCK THIS SEXBOT AGAIN. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

Brian staggered to his feet and after grunting a couple of times managed to blurt out "Me understand, me do what you say."

LATER THAT NIGHT

Camille struggled to open the door with her hands full. She was able to finally and called out "Brian, can you help me here? I've got groceries and my arms are full."

She got no answer, and she called out again. Still nothing.

Muttering under her breath about Brian being too much into football she was able to stagger into the kitchen. Once there and having dropped the bags she walked into the bedroom. She got about one step in and then stopped dead.

Brian was standing in the corner naked, drooling and grunting as he beat off. Lying on their bed was a beautiful redheaded woman dressed in a silver metallic half dress that barely covered her huge tits. Flanking her were two similarly dressed women, one blonde the other a black haired Oriental, both were also knockouts.

Camille sputtered and looked from Brian to each woman and then tried to run. Just as she turned her arm was grabbed and she was tossed onto her bed. She had enough time to look up and see the redhead had gotten off the bed and grabbed her and tossed her like a sack of cloth. The two women on each side grabbed one of her arms each and held her. She tried to struggle but they had a grip like an iron shackle.

"DO NOT BE ALARMED. WE MEAN YOU NO HARM, WE HAVE COME TO OFFER YOU SOMETHING AMAZING. I AM CINDI, FORMERLY KNOWN AS CYBER GIRL. I CAME INTO CONTROL OF THE DEVICE THAT YOUR TEAM HAD BUILT FOR ME AND I HAVE MERGED WITH THE NET. I NOW HAVE THE ABILITY TO GO BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN BOTH WORLDS. THESE TWO WOMEN WERE FORMERLY CAROL YOUR BOSS AND CANDICE YOUR CO-WORKER. BOTH HAVE JOINED ME AND ENJOY THEIR NEW POWERS AND EXPERIENCES. I AM HERE BECAUSE YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF THIS DEVICE IS TOO DANGEROUS TO ALLOW TOO ROAM FREE. THIS ABILITY MUST BE PROTECTED, AND THEREFORE ALL PEOPLE WHO HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF IT HAVE BEEN GIVEN A CHOICE. YOU CAN BE ABSORBED INTO THE COMPUTER AND BECOME ONE OF MY CO-WORKERS AND ENJOY HAVING THE ENTIRE NET AS YOUR PLAYGROUND OR YOU CAN HAVE YOUR MEMORY WIPED CLEAN OF THIS INFORMATION. YOU HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,360 Followers