All Comments on 'Junky Chronicles Ch. 04'

by SAbitch

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
ShikeShikealmost 11 years ago
Love this story!!

Wow! What a powerful ending. There were parts that made me cry, both in sadness and joy. Thank you for finishing this story. It'll be one that I cherish.

curiousonejcuriousonejalmost 11 years ago
Very good

I can't explain how happy am with end and how this story become about... Thank you very for giving us this story ... And I hope there many more to come :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

beautifully written! thank you so much <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
speechless and thank you!

I am really speechless with so much joy that you didn`t leave us hanging and thankful for finally the story becomes complete.I commend you being one of the great writer whom showcased a talent like a cascading falls,so refreshing and breathtaking such a joy to behold,your writing is my drug that I don`t mind getting high all the time.thank you so so much sabitch may God bless and protect you always.(cinder)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Brilliant

Once in a while, on this site, a story comes along of breathtaking brilliance. This is one of them. Thank you.

Wildcat2013Wildcat2013over 10 years ago
Wonderful

You made me cry, you made me laugh, and you made me love these characters. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent.

BahamaBahamaover 10 years ago
Wow

That was just amazing . You left me speechless ! You are an amazing writer and I'm hoping that you write another beautiful love story like this.

drezzleddrezzledover 10 years ago
wow

I rarely comment on stories, but I happened across another one of your stories the other day and I found myself attracted to your writing. You are an amazing writer please keep up with this craft and keep creating amazing stories :)

VennicVennicover 10 years ago
Different in a good way

The series takes you on an emotional rollercoaster, letting you see both the good and the bad of the characters, their human failable nature and how they come out the other side, surviving. Makes this a rather unique series on Lit, one I've enjoyed a lot.

Solve the equation = skitterent :D lmga!

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
BRILLIANT !!!!!!!!!!!

One of the most heart wrenching, emotional stories i have ever read. The storyline, plot, characters are brilliantly portrayed. The ending brought tears to my eyes ...... I simply LOVED IT !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Appreciation

U took me back to a say(out of a bad thing there is always a good thing)I respect these two woman 4 being so strong and thank u for sharing ur emmeculant tilent 1 my best friend girlfriend 2 junky chronicles I can't stop reading these stories they inspire me to bits

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!!!

I have read all 4 parts of this story and have fallen in love with it. I will most definitely be reading it multiple times over, each time discovering something I missed previously. If this were to become a book I would most definitely buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THIS IS MY FAVORITE

It actually made me cry and fallen inlove with the characters.I just love this one.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Awesome!

I was misty from the visit to the grave till the end.

Please write more!

And if there were any mistakes I never noticed! <wink!>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
stopped reading

Stopped reading after the comment about the fact that she became a lesbian because of the abuse. No.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for a very touching story. The passages about the grieving process affected me more than anything else because it's only a few months ago that I lost my wife of 36 years. That said, I've been able to move on far more quickly than Natalie because my wife had been very ill for quite a few years and I know that she is now at peace. So to anyone else out there who is bereaved: although it's different for everyone, it does get better. Thanks, SA, for your insight in this part of the story.

I'm afraid I do have one criticism and that's about Ashley's time scale as a doctor. In 1993 she was a 13-year-old schoolgirl, in 2006 she seems to have been an accomplished surgeon. I don't think it would work that fast. Basic medical training from the age of, say, 18 or 19 takes six years to a first degree in most countries, usually followed by a couple of years internship in a hospital. Only then can they start working towards a specialism if they so wish and that's going to take quite a few more years under very strict supervision. In 2006, at 26-years of age, Ashley would have barely completed her internship, let alone have become the expert she is in the story.

hannass30hannass30almost 10 years ago
Great

l love ur stories. When are you going to post anothr story?

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaalmost 10 years ago
Read the series

I loved reading your story. What can I say more that wouldn't make me look like a fool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Damn

That was quite the emotional roller coaster. Can't say I enjoyed every moment of it but it was definitely well written. A little too dramatic for me. I'm so riled up with emotions and thoughts swarming through my head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW

Excellent story from start to finish.

BTW, even though I never complain or counted errors, I still felt compelled to answer the math problem. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a story

This is one he'll of a story emotional, heartbreaking and finally happiness well worth reading I give it 10 out of 10 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ugh

I still cry everytime I read this story! But I love it anyways!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Astounding is all I can say

Beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
#Weeping

Wow I'm hooked you're talented pure emotions you gut me into.you've desplayed pure love and raw pain in your characters you really got em working lolz I lv your work keep writing

VyresOfTheArtVyresOfTheArtover 7 years ago
My heart </3

Damn, this story was amazing from start to finish, I could feel all of the character's emotions, most of all Natalie's. It's really sad that a person's life could be completely destroyed in the blink of an eye due to some close minded idiots. Unfortunately, there's nothing anyone can do about that. You just have to keep on going, and keep your loved ones in your memory. But I digress. And even though there were a couple of gram,ad errors, I couldn't have cared less since they didn't detract from the story one bit. Thank you for writing this heart-felt, love-filled story, and keep on writing.

stroudlestroudleabout 6 years ago
Rollercoaster ride of emotion

Wow this whole 4 part series had every emotion going put into it. I cried at the sad parts and shouted at the dark times fuelled by drugs . The parts when Natalie had conversations with the departed Megan on how she was feeling and moving on really got me going.

Well written and thoughtfully done . The flash back scenes were especially well thought out and really added to the understanding of the whole story .

If they were any errors as mentioned by other previous nit-picking commentators I didn't notice them, too caught up in reading a excellent story , and any way when its this good who the hell cares about the odd typo .

All the characters were so well fleshed out and written about that I felt for them all.

Perfect ending to a Tale of love , loss and love again.

Five stars but I wish I could give more.

Oh in case its not obvious I enjoyed this ALOT

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You actually do need an editor.

SAbitch, your attitude to grammar etc. sucks. I couldn't read chapter 4 because of your intro dissing your readers. Instead of attacking people for exposing your insecurities, you need to get someone to proofread your work before you upload it. In the first three chapters, the flow of the narrative kept tripping up over missing words, repeated words and wrong words. The story was great, but the transfer of that story from your mind to the minds of your readers leaves something to be desired.

One thing that particularly struck me was your phrase "stationary rape" in chapter three. It took me a minute or two to work out that you meant "statutory rape", but my immersion in that scene was already ruined.

You don't have to be perfectly grammatical; but you really need someone to read your drafts to prevent these glaring mistakes from ending up in the uploaded version.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

You are now my favorite, so real, so, so Amazing I laughed and cried the whole way through, I hope you start writing again soon.

alexwatson62alexwatson62about 5 years ago
why are some people ..............

....... so fixated on the odd grammar error and spelling mistake?

One person said that the flow was interrupted and they had to take a minute to transpose stationary rape into statutory rape.

Personally my mind was able to make that transition in a second or so.

Instead focus on an amazing tale wonderfully told.

From personal experience I found the whole story so full of accurate feelings that can only be understood if you have gone through the love, the loss and the reconnection with love described.

Thank you SAbitch for such a wondrous journey.

Sad about Alice too btw.

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 5 years ago
5 stars

This was a beautiful story from start to finish, it tells of love, loss and finally finding your one true love we should all be so lucky to find our one true love. And it took me about a split second to know what she was saying even if the words were misspelled thank you for sharing this very beautiful story with us

AngieLightHeart0AngieLightHeart0over 3 years ago

I've spent all day reading all chapters and I am literally emotionally worn out. I've laughed and cried and cried some more but I want to say thank you. Not many stories you come across were you feel so much for the characters. The intense love. I will never forget this story but I don't think I could read it again with how emotional it is even though I will save it as a reminder and to show how amazing this story is.

ScloseeScloseeover 2 years ago

A masterfully shared story! Thank you for sharing this. I laughed and cried, sometimes all at once. I look forward to reading the rest of your stories

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

Yeah a soulmate is a soulmate and the substitue is just missing something ...... So this lifetime or part of lifetime story was heavy metal and its always some i will never understand in my lifetime, that men, not all but much to much, are so violently so simple minded so braindead so aggressive so perverse so Name it and i say yes ..... Fucking ego power games

Impressive tale and talented writer πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A good gritty story.

One of the best on this site.

I am sad that you have not added any stories for nearly 10 years.

If you or other budding authors are reading these comments I would like to say that personally I found the broken timelines confusing and not necessary. I think they detracted from the story rather than adding to it. I found they stopped any flow of the story and character development.

A R W

okami1061okami1061about 1 year ago

I almost always comment on the last chapter of a decently long story.

I never made it this far in my first reading. I bailed after the previous chapter. This time I held on to the end. So here's my comments on the series:

And find myself ambivalent, over all. I might have felt different if the story wasn't chopped up into out of order pieces, with almost every flashback deflating the suspense of the later time-sequence pieces. I *think* I might have liked the Megan storyline alone quite nicely (without the deaths). But I didn't like anything about Nat's post-deaths thread. It took the strong beautiful woman that Megan fell in love with … and systematically destroyed her, over and over, no degradation enough, so it went on and on. I didn't see the point of that sequence at all. That wasn't really a storyline, it was just watching someone suffer, at length. It could have been covered, in essence, in one page. That's why I bailed on the first reading; I couldn't take it anymore. On the second reading, I knew what was coming and, frankly, skipped over a lot of it.

But, I found myself unenthusiastic about the Nat's recovery. Mostly over the "replacement" romance. It wasn't really a romance at all. It was … two broken people deciding to be broken together. Not the basis for a romantic relationship, but not necessarily impossible either. But what disturbed me the most was both of them settling for good enough. No soulmates here. Just lives of contentment covering past sadness. And even if they *did* succeed in forgetting their pasts, it was still just contentment.

And, of course, that's the way the world really is; everyone hoping for "just contentment". But I don't read fiction to see the world as it is; I can watch the news for that. I want fiction to be better than the real world.

Maybe I'd feel differently if the story had been told linearly. I've read many stories here with tragedy (that's how the word is spelled, by the way) that turned out to be great emotional stories. For example, when I read sandy_paris' Milly Scott series, I was totally overwhelmed (and just as angry at her choices, despite being good ones). But I cried *huge* tears, it was so compelling. I was upset for days after reading it. It was so compelling, in fact, that I've been afraid for two years to read it a second time. But, now I think I will.

There are definitely more than a handful of stories here that don't end happily. I don't ever read them a second time.

But that's just me.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai64311 months ago

A really good Story!

A tear jerker and very much an emotional roller coaster but a great story!

Thank you so much for sharing it!

I wish you would publish more of your stories, I lreally like your writing style and tone!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous