Jupiter

Story Info
Two reluctant wives are bred to populate a new world.
10.1k words
4.48
57.1k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jxa2012
jxa2012
1,502 Followers

Margot was on her hands and knees on the wide bunk, naked. Her hands were braced on the transparent outer bubble of the cabin. Her green eyes were open wide as she took in the vista of the galaxy that stretched out to infinity around spacecraft Leda of the Jupiter K-57 mission. Adi traced a straight line down her backbone with his fingers, his chocolate coloring a sharp contrast against her exceedingly white skin. He gripped her firm, round buttocks with his powerful hands and rested his chin on her shoulder. His hands made a return trip up her spine and rested briefly on her perfectly muscled shoulder blades before reaching under her armpits and cupping her firm, round breasts. His fingers teased her pink nipples, causing her to take a sharp intake of breath.

"The heavens are before our eyes, and all you can think of is groping me," she teased.

"To me, your body is heaven," he said, kissing her ear.

She felt the tip of his cockhead between her legs and moved her hips so that her pussy lips brushed his tip invitingly. He gave a soft groan.

"Well, I suppose I should do what I am on the mission for," she said. "Service the sexual needs of the mission commander."

"Don't say that even as a joke," Adi said. He kneaded her breasts gently. "They wanted a mission commander with a wife in the service. I could just as well say I'm here because of you."

"I'm still your child bride -- you're twelve years older than me. You know that everyone at the Agency says I'm here because of you and not the other way around."

"I wish you wouldn't use that term. We're both adults."

"I like to say it," she said, letting her voice turn throaty. "It always makes me excited to think of the sex we had when I was an undergraduate and you were a professor. It helps me to cum."

"Well, I prefer to think of us as we are," he said, firmly. "Two mature professional partners, working together for the future of humanity."

She suddenly moved her hips back toward him, her tight pussy lips swallowing his thick cockhead. He groaned again, much louder.

"Push your cock into me, Professor Adi Jahl," she whispered. "I want it now."

"Don't talk like that."

"You know you like it."

"Give me a second," he said.

He backed his organ out of her, slid on a vibrating condom, and pushed his cockhead into her again. He was thick and long, but she was used to his size and gurgled as he gently pushed into her. His cockhead plumbed deep into her, reaching her cervical mucus. As soon as he was fully in her, the vibrator began to work, automatically and soundlessly.

"Omigod! Omigod!" she cried, as the vibrator began stimulating her clit.

"Look at the galaxy," he said, as he began to thrust into her.

"Just fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

But she knew it was not Adi's nature to be rough -- he would not ride her hard. Despite her years of coaching, he never seemed to get the hang of sexual rhythm, never learned how to last. She knew he would cum in at most six thrusts. Just as she expected, he began to judder and spewed his load into the condom.

"Just stay in me," she said, the urgency in her voice unmistakable. "Don't pull out now!"

He complied, and she corkscrewed, working her pussy lips on his softening organ. She concentrated on the stimulus of the vibrator and squeezed her pussy lips as hard as she could to preserve some friction with his cock. But it was not enough -- she could not cum.

"How was it, Margot?" he asked when she finally stopped moving beneath him.

He rubbed his body against hers, comingling their sheen of sweat.

"Great," she said.

"Sex with the whole galaxy at our feet," he said.

"Yes," she said, her voice flat. "You want the first shower?"

She wondered once again how the early astronauts had managed before the invention of space showers.

"Let's shower together."

"I want to gaze out for a few more minutes. You go -- you better get back to the command deck."

"All right," he said, rolling off the wide double bunk.

As he slid the shower door shut, she rolled over on her back and put a hand on her wet pussy lips. Her forefinger touched her clit and she gasped. She worked her fingers quickly and dexterously. While he was still in the shower, she writhed on the bunk as she came. By the time he was out, she'd composed herself and wiped herself down with a hand towel.

* * * * *

The Leda was returning from a mission that had lasted two years. It had been to K-57, a newly discovered moon of Jupiter. Instruments and robotic probes indicated that it was capable of supporting human life. Their mission had been to make absolutely certain of this before the mass evacuation of Earth could begin. Earth's bio-systems were beginning to degrade and it was well known that it was only a matter of time before it became uninhabitable. There were fears that a sudden catastrophe could strike at any time.

They were now in Earth orbit, with their home planet in their visuals.

"What do you think we're seeing down there, Hardwood?" Adi Jahl asked, looking down on Earth.

He used a formal tone as befitted the mission commander. He was a muscular giant of a man, originally from Fiji in the Pacific Ocean, with coffee-colored skin, dark eyes, and plank straight black hair. He was a mathematician but had gravitated to astrophysics as a professor at Oxford, doing several sabbaticals at the European Space Agency before switching over to become a full-time astronaut.

"Yellow clouds covering most of the planet, skipper," Kenner Hardwood replied. "It's definitely not the weather. Things look pretty fucked up."

He was the pilot, lean, lanky, and good-looking, with sandy hair and blue eyes. He had an easy athletic gait that recalled his youth growing up on a horse ranch in Montana. Before joining the space program, he had served in the Navy. He'd been one of the best carrier pilots and later an instructor at the Navy's highly selective Top Gun flight school.

"Never seen anything like it," said Saul Cohen, one of the mission specialists. "The atmosphere has heavy concentrations of sulfuric acid -- pretty poisonous. The buildup must have accelerated very suddenly. It wasn't anything like this when we left."

He was small, dark-haired, with a receding hairline. He had been one of the youngest full professors at MIT specializing in astrobiology and exochemistry before he decided to join the space program.

"It would explain why we haven't been able to get a signal from command, or anyone else on Earth," said Margot Bonnebaise, the communications officer.

She was a leggy, green-eyed redhead with a smooth, creamy complexion that recalled her French-Canadian origins. An avid runner and skier, she had the musculature of an athlete with pert behind and pleasingly rounded, but firm breasts. She looked almost too beautiful for her bio -- first-class honors in physics from Oxford and a stint with the European Space Agency before she qualified as an astronaut. Margot and Adi met at Oxford where they became a couple, joined the space program together, and married soon after.

"Lofton was very clear," said Kenner. "He was sure Earth could not be saved. I know he's a pessimist, but he's one of the best brains in the agency."

"He gave us a clear routing back to Jupiter K-57 -- slingshot around Earth," said Bianca Montez, the other mission specialist, and emergency medical tech. "He must have had this contingency in mind."

She was petite and pretty rather than beautiful, with light brown skin, dark hair, and eyes. She'd given up a possible career as a dancer to take an internship at the space agency immediately after she graduated from MIT in physiology. However, she continued her daily workouts and it showed in her firm body, small breasts, and smooth walk. Bianca and Saul had become a couple in her last semester at MIT and joined the space program within months of one another.

"Yes," said Margot. "Lofton definitely advised us to return to K-57. Based on the reports we sent him."

"We know K-57 is habitable," said Adi slowly. "It appears we have no choice but to return there. If we want to survive."

He looked around his 5-person crew, making eye contact with each one. One by one, they nodded in agreement.

* * * * *

"We're starting over on a new world, skipper," said Kenner at dinner.

"Yes," said Adi, putting an arm around Margot's waist.

"What do you mean, Hardwood?" asked Saul.

"We're going to have to populate it," said Kenner.

"One step at a time, cowboy," said Adi.

"That was part of the agency's plan," said Saul. "While they didn't think about starting a new population, this mission was to have been over two years long. They needed a crew with couples."

"Don't rub it in," growled Kenner. "You get to have sex with Bianca. Adi sleeps with Margot, while I get my rocks off just thinking about you guys."

"You knew how long the mission was when you signed up, Hardwood," said Adi.

"I didn't plan on it being the rest of my life," said Kenner. He finished his steak, carried his plate and utensils to the dishwasher, and came back with a sixpack of beer from the cold case. He handed the beers around, popped the top of his bottle, and took a deep swallow, before going on. "We're going to have to maximize genetic diversity."

"What exactly do you mean, Kenner?" asked Adi, his voice turning hard.

"Is he saying what I think he's saying?" asked Margot.

"We have to be realistic here," said Kenner. "We're pioneering a new world where we know risks at high, especially for newborns and children. We can't pin the entire hopes for the survival of our species on two breeding couples."

"I'm not a brood mare!" exclaimed Bianca.

"You'll have to be," said Kenner, his voice turning hard as well. "Whether you like it or not. The future of our species is at stake."

"Calm down, everyone," said Adi. "We've worked so well together for two years. Let's not start squabbling now."

"Look," said Kenner. "Hear me out, okay? Especially you, Adi, as commander."

"Go on," said Adi, his face set.

"We've got to face facts," said Kenner. "Women have short biological clocks. How old are you, Margot? And you, Bianca?"

"Twenty-six," said Margot, her voice tight.

"Twenty-four," said Bianca.

"If we're lucky, you could both bear children till you're forty. That gives you 14 years Margot, and 16 years for you, Bianca. At the very outside, we could only hope for 30 pregnancies -- 30 children in the next generation. And we have to make sure that there are as many non-siblings as possible to maximize the number of breeding pairs in the next generation."

"You want us both to be pregnant constantly till menopause?" asked Bianca, aghast.

"We have no choice, Bianca," said Kenner.

"Let's wait till we get to K-57," said Adi. "We can decide how we want to handle this then."

"It's going to take us over twelve months to get there, skipper," said Kenner. "Depending on the solar winds, it could take as long as fifteen months."

"I need to think about this," said Adi.

"There's no time to think, skipper," said Kenner. "Every day that passes, is one less day on their biological clocks. Time is precious."

"That's enough, Hardwood."

"What did your biometrics tell you this morning, Margot?" asked Kenner. "And you, Bianca?"

"None of your damn business," said Margot, unable to keep the color off her face.

"It's all in the ship's databanks," said Kenner. "I can pull your data up, just like you can pull up mine."

"All right, you bastard," Margot said. "I'm ovulating."

"I'm not," said Bianca. "But my last period was four weeks ago."

"You've got to start with Margot right after dinner, skipper. And Bianca, you're so close, you could easily conceive -- Saul and you better do it as well."

"Do it?" Bianca said. "Like we're animals?"

"We are animals!" said Kenner. "We fuck to survive. Genetics is just the fancy name for the outcome of fucking."

"Hardwood, you don't tell us when to --" began Margot.

"He's going to fuck you tonight, Margot," said Kenner. "Tell her, Adi."

"Nothing we wouldn't have done anyway, love," said Adi, his tone soothing.

Margot rose and left the dining cabin casting a frigid glance at Adi over her shoulder. In response, the mission commander rose and followed her with quick steps.

"Do you think they will --" began Saul.

"He's going to fuck her," said Kenner. "Go listen at the keyhole if you like."

"Is that what you're going to do, Hardwood?" Saul asked, flushing.

"I'm going to listen at your keyhole. To make sure you fuck Bianca."

"You're disgusting, Hardwood," said Bianca, standing up.

"He's going to fuck you, Bianca -- whether you want to, or not."

"Tell him to shut his mouth, Saul --" began Bianca.

"Ignore Hardwood, darling. What we do together has nothing to do with him."

Bianca rose and left quickly. Saul looked after her and then over at Kenner.

"You meant what you said about genetic diversity, didn't you?" he asked.

"Yes," said Kenner.

"You mean that the skipper's going to have to share Margot with you and me. And I'm going to have to share Bianca with you and the skipper. Six possible breeding combinations. That's the only way to create the maximum genetic diversity in the next generation."

"Yes," said Kenner. "If the skipper and Margot have a daughter and you and Bianca have a son, they're unrelated to each other and a viable breeding pair in the next generation. We can create six unrelated sub-populations."

"Yes," said Saul. "The simple arithmetic of genetics. But it makes me sick to think of you having sex with Bianca, Hardwood."

"If you guys do your job and get Margot and Bianca pregnant, you won't have to worry about me for nine months, probably longer." He gave Saul a crooked smile. "And look on the bright side. You get to fuck the gorgeous Margot Bonnebaise."

"I'm not sure the skipper is going to allow that," said Saul, as he got up to leave.

"Fuck Bianca hard, Saul!" Kenner called after him. "Fuck her like the fate of humanity depends on it. It does."

* * * * *

Margot was sitting on the bunk in the quarters they shared when Adi came in. She had her arms crossed over her breasts and did not look pleased.

"You've come here to do Hardwood's bidding?" she said, her tone belligerent. "To fuck me?"

"I wish you wouldn't talk like that, Margot."

"It's what you're going to do, isn't it?"

"We make love all the time, Margot. It's nothing to do with Hardwood. The only different thing is that I won't use a condom."

"What if I don't want to get pregnant?"

Adi walked over and looked out of the bubble at the myriad stars.

"He's crude, but we both know there's a lot of truth in what Hardwood said, Margot. We've seen our home planet with our own eyes, seen the data on its atmosphere. We're almost certainly the last humans left alive. Everyone on Earth is either dead or dying. We're going to pioneer a new world, and restart mankind. It's a huge responsibility. We have to maximize the chance that the human race will live on. We can't let personal feelings get in the way of this momentous mission."

"You're saying it's my duty to bear children. What if I refuse? Would you force me?"

"You're my wife, Margot. Of course, I wouldn't force you. I'm reasoning with you." He paused. "You and I, we've talked about this. We both want children, a family. Just because we can't choose the precise time is a small price to pay."

"What about Hardwood's talk of genetic diversity?"

"One step, one child at a time, Margot. For now, let's work together, the two of us. When we get to the future, we'll decide what to do. Why ruin today thinking about it?"

"All right," she said, resigned.

Adi unzipped his coveralls and stripped. Margot did the same and they climbed into the bunk together.

"I'd like it if you would give me oral sex," Adi said. "To get me ready, you know."

"That wouldn't be wise," Margot retorted. "Half the time you get over-excited and cum in my mouth. That's not going to get me pregnant."

She lay back and Adi took her in his arms. He kissed her and ran his hands over her body. But he remained limp.

Margot sighed, slid down, and took his member in her hands. She opened her mouth and her rosy lips closed over his cockhead. Adi grunted as she began to suck on him. He got hard very quickly, and Margot could feel him filling her mouth and expanding toward her throat. She regimented her breathing to avoid gagging on his engorged staff.

She quickly moved up and straddled him. She took his organ in her hands again and guided him toward her pussy lips. She was still dry, so she rubbed her pussy lips on his erection, up to her clit and back. As she grew moist, she hurriedly positioned herself above him and sank down on him with a deep moan.

This was the part she enjoyed most with Adi, the way his large cock stretched her tight pussy and went so deep into her.

"OOHH! So deep in me!" She rotated her hips, grinding her pussy lips on the base of his shaft, and her clit on his bony pubic bone. "Yes, yes, YES! Fuck me! FUCK ME!" she cried. "I'm nearly there!"

But then, as usual, she felt Adi's lower body begin to spasm. This time she felt his ejaculation deep inside her, one quick spurt, and he was done. Then he lay there beneath her, quivering. His cock began to deflate within her.

She had not cum, but made a last attempt, rotating her hips, but it just caused his flaccid cock to slip out of her.

"A good start," said Adi. "That was incredible! It's always so good with you, Margot!"

"I wish I could say the same," she muttered, under her breath.

"What did you say, dear? I couldn't hear."

"Nothing, nothing," she said.

* * * * *

When Saul came into the quarters he shared with Bianca, she was lying on the wide bunk, naked.

"Okay, just fuck me and get it over with," she said.

"Don't be that way, Bianca," he said. "Let's just talk like we always do. We can make love or not, depending on what you want. We're not going to let Hardwood ruin our relationship."

"You mean that?"

"Of course."

He climbed into the bunk, took her in his arms, and kissed her. After a moment, she opened her mouth and kissed him back. He kept kissing her, his hands traveling over her petite, dancer's body. She felt his erection form and press against her. Saul's erection was fairly thick but very short. When they had oral sex, she could take his entire length into her mouth, and he always came very soon.

What she liked about sex with Saul was that he always gave her oral sex first. Now he rolled her onto her back and tracked his face down toward her crotch. She arched her back, offering her pussy to his lips and tongue. He worked on her dark brown pussy lips and angry red clit, without much skill, but with a great deal of energy and enthusiasm. It always took a long time for Saul to get Bianca excited, but he was patient and hardworking, so he usually managed to get her to an orgasm. This time was no different. He was very pleased when she finally began to buck and moan, thrashing on the bunk as she came.

Satisfied with his efforts, he moved up on her and used a hand to guide his cock to her pussy, now wet with his saliva and her sexual juices. He pushed into her slowly, hoping to last. But Bianca's tightness was too much for him. He began to cum as soon as he was fully embedded, pumping his semen into her. Even fully embedded, he was not in very deep. She arched and bucked him to try to make him last longer, but to no avail.

They cuddled afterward and he said, "I'm sorry I always cum so soon, Bianca."

"We both came," she said, her tone soothing. "You've nothing to apologize for. Hopefully, I'll be pregnant soon."

"I thought you hated the idea of being a broodmare."

"I do. But I'm looking forward to being a mother."

jxa2012
jxa2012
1,502 Followers