All Comments on 'Jupiter'

by jxa2012

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Weak attempt at disguising a cuck story. Fuck no.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

The Mars colony, after the dumbasses on Earth blow themselves and everybody else up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the finger fucking scene, so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love that Adi never got Margot pregnant. Completely cuckolded.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbumalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story. However to be a space. tale certain facts must be addressedFirst how is the spacecraft powered. As it never figured in any of their concerns it must be a fusion drive of some type. Second when they explored K57 did they leave large quantity of supply for return mission to settle. If they did that wouldn’t mean that they only kept a limited amount of food/water for return trip to earth. As earth was not able to supply additional goods why didn’t they go to one of the colonies either on the moon or Mars. for supplies.

All. My. Quest I INS c outdoor. Have. been explained away when they decided to go back to K57. The sex was good keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow that was a very interesting read! Would definitely like a follow-up if what happens on the spacecraft with Margaret's daughter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

as always, i loved this story. more sci fi themes please!

FrivolousFrivolousalmost 2 years ago

Great fucking story. I love it. So much fun, especially the last few paragraphs.

Kenner Fucking Hardwood fucking and breeding the daughters of his women, the same daughters his own sons will be fucking and breeding soon enough. Outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've read some contrived shit on this site, but this is in the top 5%.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your stories are good, but I mark them down as you have followed 0 fellow writers and favorited 0 stories. Don't be like Jack - show some respect to the Literotica site and other writers on here.

texlootexlooabout 1 year ago

This was amusing, but not science fiction, as it had no basis in science fact. The question of minimum viable population in humans has always interested me. I read a bunch of different scientists ideas, and the low end seems to be about 100 people, but this assumes no infertility or early deaths. An accident that killed 10 people would be a big deal. Most of what I read said that a generation ship, heading to a new star system, would need 160-200 to start, and an stockpile of frozen eggs and sperm to be added to the mix, when the ship arrived at their new home. I think I remember reading something about needing 25 couples a very strict breeding to bring an endangered animal species back, assuming absolutely everything went right. Things never go completely right when you are caring for a group of animals for a good length of time.

With the protagonist being the only one really shooting well, and one male literally only able to sire one baby, they would not last more than maybe 4-5 generations?

Sure, the sex was fun, but the extreme suspension of disbelief needed detracted from my ability to really like the story as a whole.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjxa2012@jxa2012
I write because I enjoy it. I've been weaving erotic stories since I was a teenager - first with my sister, then by myself. I have published my stories on a variety of sites. I'm always looking to improve. So send me your feedback! My Jack Grierson series of stories is a bod...