Jupiter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kenner took in her athletic bra and panties, now ripped at the crotch.

"Thanks for coming out and getting me," he replied.

"We did well together," she said.

"I think we can do better," he said with a smile.

"I know what you're thinking," she said. "I think so, too. Even though I think you're disgusting."

* * * * *

They reconvened in the mission control chamber half an hour later. Margot had taken a quick shower and changed into her uniform jumpsuit and ankle boots. Kenner had freshened up similarly. He let Margot describe their recent actions without interrupting. She mentioned that he had plugged the hole in her soft suit but did not mention his finger in her pussy along with the interstellar ice chip, or her multiple orgasms.

"The main communications array is online," she concluded. "But we've lost the auxiliary."

"I can build another auxiliary from the parts we have on board," said Kenner. "And rig up an exterior arm for it. Margot and I can install it. But there's no hurry for that."

"No, there isn't," said Adi.

"What is urgent in the status of Bonnebaise and Montez."

"What do you mean?" asked Saul.

"It's been a month. We've all seen their health statuses on the ship's systems."

"So?"

"Neither of them is pregnant. Yet they were ovulating when you guys fucked them. Regularly, I assume."

"You've got a filthy mouth, Kenner," said Margot.

"Maybe so. But the clock is ticking on the survival of our species. And Mission Commander Adi Jahl and Mission Specialist Saul Cohen aren't getting the job done." Neither of the men responded and Kenner went on. "Given the simple rules of probability, it's my turn with the ladies. And we better hope I can get the job done."

"There's no hurry, Kenner ..." began Adi.

"You keep saying that, Adi," said Kenner, using his first name. "But you know as well as I do that time is not on our side. We have just over a decade to create a genetically sustainable population of humans who will colonize K-57. The future of our species."

Once again, Adi and Saul did not respond. Kenner stood up and took Margot's hand.

"Come on, Margot. We have a job to do."

"No!" cried Margot, trying to pull her hand away. "Adi! Stop him!"

"I would like to, Margot. But what Kenner says is true. We must ensure the future of our species. No matter how much we dislike the means, the ends are noble."

"I won't let Kenner fuck me! He's everything I despise. I'll do artificial insemination."

"The chances of a healthy baby are significantly lower with artificial insemination than with natural intercourse, Margot," said Kenner.

"I'll take that chance!"

"You may wish to. But we don't have the time or resources to deal with it. A baby with birth defects would create a much bigger moral dilemma than open sexual relations."

He gave her hand a gentle tug.

"I won't go! What will you do? Drag me out of here and rape me?"

"You're an intelligent woman. I don't think that will be necessary."

"Adi! What kind of a husband are you to stand there and listen to this? Do something!"

"Be reasonable, darling ..." began Adi.

"Don't you dare call me 'darling' when you're standing by and letting this ... this degenerate force himself on me."

"It will all work out, Margot ..."

Kenner's pull became insistent, and Margot realized that she would have to struggle with Kenner on her own. It was clear that neither her husband nor Saul was going to interfere. She allowed herself to be pulled out of the mission control chamber and into a passageway.

"Let's go to your cabin," said Kenner. "It's bigger."

"You just want to fuck me where you saw Adi fucking me."

"Yeah."

"See? I knew you are an animal."

"We're all animals, Margot."

He stepped over the hatch into the cabin she shared with Adi and pulled her in with him. Even before the hatch had resealed, he put his hands under her armpits from behind and kneaded her breasts through her jumpsuit and athletic bra.

"I wanted to do this in the airlock," he whispered. "When I saw you in your bra and torn panties. I wanted Adi to see me do it."

"Now he can watch us if he wants," said Margot. "He knows what we're doing."

"Doesn't that excite you?"

"No."

"Liar," said Kenner, smiling.

He heard the hiss of the hatch resealing and leaned back on the cabin control panel. Still kneading her right breast, he pinched her nipple through her jumpsuit and bra, causing her to gasp. He tapped the cabin camera feed to 'live' with his left hand behind his back. Then he unzipped her jumpsuit and pulled it down to her waist. He had both her breasts in his hands now and pinched both nipples, now just covered by her bra.

"OH!" she gasped again, louder.

Adi and Saul were in the mission control chamber, working on a model of plant terraforming for K-57 with Bianca helping them with the nutrient contents when Margot's gasp came through the speakers, loud and clear. Both Saul and Bianca looked at Adi. With an enormous effort, he kept his face expressionless and continued his comment on the new inputs to the model. Kenner and Margot were on the main viewscreen, his fingers pinching her nipples through her bra. Saul reached up and turned the screen off. But the audio was through the main system and they continued to hear Margot's gasps.

Kenner's lips were on Margot's throat and his tongue traced a line, up and down. She twisted her body, and her hands were on his, trying to tear them away from her breasts. Her heavy panting came over the speakers. Adi continued the discussion with Saul and Bianca, but his expression grew tense.

"Why are you fighting me, Margot?" whispered Kenner. "You know we have to do this."

"You vulgar ape!" she huffed. "Maybe I have to do it, but I'm going to make it as difficult for you as I can!"

"If that's the way you want it," he murmured. "That's what you'll get."

He stripped the jumpsuit down to her ankles, picked up her writhing body, and pulled it off her. He carried her to the dresser by the wide bunk, clad in just her athletic bra, panties, and ankle boots.

"I like your panties," he whispered. "The red thong matches your hair."

He put on the bunk. Holding her there with his weight, he rummaged in her dresser till he found a nylon stocking.

"How dare you go through my underwear, you beast!"

"Both of us know we need to do this, Margot. This is the way you want it."

"I hope you realize how much I hate you," she panted, continuing to struggle. "I'm going to let you fuck me, but it doesn't mean I'll make it easy for you."

"I was an Eagle Scout," he said, using the nylon stocking to tie her wrists together and then tie the trailing end quickly and effectively to the bunk headrail.

"Omigod! I can't believe you're tying me down!"

Having neutralized her arms, Kenner pulled her athletic bra up around her armpits to free her breasts. Kissing the nape of her neck, he tweaked her naked nipples, raking each with his thumbnail as he did so.

"Omigod!" she cried.

"Your nipples are hard, Margot," whispered Kenner. "They're getting bigger and redder! You can feel the sexual tension, just like I can! Adi can hear us, you know that."

"Omigod!" she cried.

One hand slid down to caress the swell of her belly before descending to plunge fingers under the waistband of her thong.

"AAHH!" she cried as she felt his fingers roughly rub her clit. Then she felt her fingers enter her tight pussy again. "Don't, don't!"

"Adi can hear you, Margot," said Kenner. "My fingers deep are in your pussy, he can see what I'm doing if he wants, he can certainly hear us."

Adi pushed his chair away from the table, his wife's gasps and cries ringing in his ears, along with Kenner's voice. He stood up.

"Everything ok, skipper?" asked Saul, before Bianca kicked him under the table.

Adi paced to the bubble porthole and stood there looking out into space, his hands clenched together behind his back. He could not block out the sounds of his wife's cries.

Kenner fingered fucked Margot quickly with his thumb rubbing her clit. He pulled off his jumpsuit in haste. She arched her back, arms pulling against the nylon stocking that tied her down.

"Your thong is wet, Margot," Adi, Saul, and Bianca heard Kenner's voice clearly. "Soaking wet. You want me to fuck you."

"Just get it over with, you brute!" Margot cried, still thrashing on the bunk.

Kenner pulled her thong off and mounted her. He positioned his cockhead at her wet pussy lips.

"I can't wait any longer, Margot," he groaned, as he pushed into her.

He used his weight to push his entire length into her with one hard thrust.

"OMIGOD!" she cried. "You're huge! You're bigger than Adi!"

Adi felt every muscle in his body tense. Much as he tried to block out the vision, he could picture Kenner mounted on his wife. He felt his own cock harden.

Kenner began to pound her with hard strokes, getting into a steady tempo. Margot continued to cry out, but now she rotated her hips and arched her back, an equal partner with Kenner.

"So deep!" she moaned. "You're in so deep! Omigod, no one's been this deep in me before!"

Adi abruptly left the mission control chamber and quickly walked through the gangways to the cabin he shared with Margot. He stood by the clear panel in the cabin door. Kenner had not darkened it and he could see them as clearly as if he were actually in the cabin. He arrived just in time to see his wife begin to thrash under Kenner and shriek out her release.

"I'm cumming! Omigod! I'm cumming!"

Adi watched his wife, covered with sweat and shrieking, and felt his own bulging hardon through his suit pants. He was shocked just the light touch triggered a spontaneous orgasm. He spewed his load into his underwear, grabbing the gangway railing to maintain his balance in the sudden high of the ejaculation.

He continued to watch his wife and Kenner, ignoring the warmth and wetness of his semen in the crotch of his suit. Margot's pussy clenched Kenner's organ in a velvet grip and he exploded, pumping his gout after gout of thick, milky semen deep inside her. Her sweat-covered body continued to twist in Kenner's hard grip as she felt the warmth of his enormous load begin to permeate her insides.

"God," she breathed. "You must have pumped a gallon of semen into me."

"Not that much," replied Kenner with a grin, as he kneaded her breasts and ran fingers over her engorged nipples again. "But I had a lot stored up."

"You fucked my brains out. I came almost as hard as I did out there with the ice chip in my pussy."

"You're covered with sweat, but there was no danger of dying in here," said Kenner. "Though that can be arranged."

"Really?" asked Margot curious. Adi's ears pricked up as well. "How?"

"You're tied down," Kenner said. "Helpless. I could have choked you. Asphyxiation sharpens and heightens the orgasm. Especially if you don't know when or if it's going to end."

She did not reply, but Adi saw that she was still panting from the effort of the hard sex.

"Omigod, Kenner," she said, looking down. "You're still deep in me! And you're still hard!"

"Months of pent-up frustration," said Kenner. "You're well named, Margot Bonnebaise. You're a good fuck."

"Not now, give me a few moments ....," she said. But just a moment later, she went on, "OMIGOD, you're fucking me again! So deep! SO DEEP!!"

Then there was the sound of thumping smacks on the ship's audio system as Kenner began to fuck Margot with a hard rhythm. As he pounded her on and on, her cries rose in tempo till she was screaming with passion again.

"Fuck me! Oh, fuck me! Give it to me! FUCK ME HARDER, YOU BRUTE!"

Adi watched as Kenner fucked his wife three more times over the next hour. Saul and Bianca heard listened to the performance on the ship's speakers. Kenner's shaft was deep inside Margot the whole time, and he luxuriated in the tight grip of her pussy. She seemed to cum harder each time, her screams were certainly louder. She no longer expressed any negation but urged him on repeatedly saying, "Fuck me! FUCK ME HARDER!"

He finally came again and pumped another load of sperm into her. It was less copious than the first but still substantial. This time he deflated and slowly slid out of her. His thick, musky seeped out of her pussy onto her thighs and

"Oh, Hardwood," she panted finally. "You're well named, too. I hate you. But I want you, I want your big cock in me. Deep in me. But hold me for a while before you fuck me again."

He held her and their bodies slithered against each other, his outpouring, and her sexual juices admixing with their sweat.

"You want me to choke you?" he whispered.

"Yes," she murmured.

"You'll cum even harder."

"I don't think that's possible," she breathed.

But she did. She came so hard that she passed out.

* * * * *

TWO MONTHS LATER

Once again, they were all together in the mission control chamber, gathered around the long conference table.

"It's done," said Margot, her voice flat. "I'm pregnant."

"And I'm not," said Bianca. "Saul and I have been trying though."

"Hardwood's the father?" Saul asked Margot.

"Yes."

"I've had sex with you as well," objected Adi.

"Yeah, you've had sex with both of us these past weeks," said Kenner, with a grin. "Both of us, every day."

"You've had me more than once a day, asshole," said Margot, her tone icy. "You fucked me at least six times a day. With all that semen you pumped into me, the results of the paternity test are not surprising -- you're that father."

"Just doing my duty," said Kenner. "Based on the paternity test, I should fuck Bianca next."

Kenner looked from Margot to Bianca, till she colored.

"What?" she said.

"Let's go," said Kenner.

"Go where?"

"To your cabin. I want to fuck you."

"How dare you!" interjected Saul.

"You've had your chance," said Kenner. "She's not pregnant. And Margot Bonnebaise is pregnant with my child. I'll get Bianca pregnant within a week, maybe less."

"Okay, Kenner," said Bianca. "Let's go."

"What are you saying, darling?" asked Saul, gaping.

"All these weeks," said Bianca. "I've been listening to Margot moaning and screaming. And cumming so hard. Come on, Kenner, I want your big cock in me."

* * * * *

Kenner impregnated Bianca just as quickly as Margot. Over the objections of their husbands, he continued to fuck both women. They pretended to resist him, but never enough to stop him. He knew and they knew that the resistance was just a charade for their husbands' benefit. He fucked their brains out and they came even harder as he began to choke them.

By the time they landed on K-57, both Margot and Bianca were heavily pregnant, almost due. Their babies were born in the new world -- two healthy baby boys.

* * * * *

TWENTY YEARS LATER

There was a functional little community on K-57. Margot had birthed ten healthy children and Bianca had birthed eleven -- these included the two conceived on board the Leda. Of the 21 children, 16 were boys, all Kenner's sons, eight each with Margot and Bianca. Saul had fathered two girls with Bianca and two with Margot. Adi had fathered one girl with Bianca.

They could all do the math. The eight Kenner-Margot boys were matched to the two Saul-Bianca girls, as well as the Adi-Bianca girl. And the eight Kenner-Bianca boys were matched to the two Saul-Margot girls. With a total of forty breeding pairs, and especially with the high ratio of girls to boys, the human population on K-57 was on a steep upward trajectory. And Kenner Hardwood was still very lusty and immensely virile, a veritable Zeus in terms of his ability to impregnate women. The future of humanity on K-57 seemed secure.

* * * * *

Kenner and Margot walked out of the main bubble of their constructed village and looked up at the sky. Jupiter was rising, a red gas giant that filled much of the eastern sky. The Leda was parked on her landing pad.

"The old girl still looks pretty good," said Kenner.

"It's all because you take such good care of her," replied Margot. "She's well-named, isn't she -- the mate of Zeus or Jupiter, the mother of his children."

"I'm going to take her up today. Take a look at Jupiter's Red Spot, see whether we should expect storms over the next couple of weeks."

"Good idea. I'll come with you, you'll need someone to work the sensors as you're flying."

"I was thinking of taking Maribel, your daughter with Saul," said Kenner.

Margot arched an eyebrow.

"She's is pubescent," said Kenner. "I looked at the data this morning, it indicates she's ovulating. I'd like to fuck her on board the Leda, impregnate her there."

"The culture we've developed here is necessary for the future of our species," said Margot. "Free sex, as long as we respect genetics. But even so, you're making me jealous. I'm sorry my biological clock ran out, you hardly ever fuck me anymore."

"You're still hot and fit at forty-six, Margot. Still well-named, a good fuck. But I've got to think about the future. We're still so few."

"Let me come on the flight with Maribel and you. I'll suck your shaft, deep throat you, to get you ready."

"I'd love that," said Kenner. Then his voice turned thick. "Teach her to fight me as you do. It makes the sex so much hotter."

"Sure, I'll teach her," said Margot. "I want my daughter to have what I had. Fuck her brains out. Choke her and make her cum so hard, she sees stars. After all, the galaxies will be at her feet."

"And my cock in her pussy," said Kenner.

"You've got no poetry in you, Hardwood."