Reunion with My Classmate

Story Info
At a class reunion I fuck a classmate I hadn’t seen in years.
1.8k words
4.45
23.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Growing up I was always the guy that stuck up for everybody. For some reason when my buddies, actually anyone, picked on someone or teased a bullied kid, I'd stop it. I wasn't trying to be a hero, it bothered me.

One girl in particular seemed to get harassed more than anyone else. Her name was Debbie and she was a thin, pale, redheaded white girl with a ton of freckles. Maybe she got teased because our school was full of Latinos, like me. But after stepping into rescue her once again from some assholes, I made an announcement.

"From now on everybody needs to know that if you fuck with Debbie, you're fucking with me."

As if to test me, I heard a voice behind me.

"Puto, I'll fuck with whoever I want!" I turned and saw an upper classman talking his shit. Without a moment's hesitation I punched him in the face, connecting with his glass jaw, and he dropped like a rock in a swimming pool.

I looked around. No one else said a word.

Pretty much from then on Debbie was untouchable and people left her alone. She even came out of her shell. We'd say "hi" when we passed reach other, but never were overly friendly.

Time passed and finally, high school graduation came. After the festivities were over, Debbie, still a thin, pale, redheaded white girl with a ton of freckles approached me.

"I should have told you this a long time ago, thank you. You saved my life." She shyly kissed me, then she walked away. I thought to myself that Debbie would be okay.

Twenty five years pass. Army, work, marriage, kids, kids grown up, divorce. That summarizes my life. No complaints, life was good, I had a small, but highly successful business that basically ran itself, the ex was happy with her new husband, the kids were educated and successful.

In early spring, I get a call from a classmate I hadn't seen in years. I was told that there was a high school class reunion in the works and could they plan on me coming?

No hesitation, "Count me in."

The reunion was several months down the road. I had always been in decent shape, but now I had a goal. I wanted to look good so I started running and working out steadily. By the time of the gathering, I felt better than I had in years.

Finally. The. Day. Arrived.

The morning of the reunion I looked at the itinerary. The day would start with a late lunch at 1:00 p.m., happy hour at 6:00 p.m., dinner and a dance to follow.

At lunch I saw people I hadn't seen in over two decades. I saw women that had aged well, and some that hadn't. Jocks that were fat, nerds that were rich, cool guys that weren't. All in all, being the humble person I am, I thought I had done okay and looked pretty damn good.

I had gotten a room at the hotel where the activities were taking place so I wouldn't have to worry about driving if the partying got a little out of hand. After the lunch was over, I resisted a few invitation to have more drinks because I wanted to be ready for the night time festivities to come.

At precisely 6:00 p.m., I went to the happy hour and saw more people that hadn't been there during the day. It was a good feeling to see people that had part of my growing up.

I had a drink and started looking for a place to claim for dinner, when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and was looking at the most gorgeous woman I had seen in a long, long time. She hugged me and gave me a light kiss on the lips as I stood there like a idiot. She had beautiful red, shoulder length hair, green eyes, a body that looked like it did runway modeling. Her makeup was minimal and she had perfectly manicured hands and perfectly pedicured feet in four inch CFM heels. One thing I was glad she wasn't wearing was a wedding band. She also had freckles.

She backed away, smiling and said, "You don't remember me?"

"I wish I did, you're really gorgeous."

She said, "You saved my life."

"Debbie?"

"That's me!"

"You look incredible!"

"You look good yourself, how have you been?"

We grabbed a drink and found a place to sit for dinner. We caught up on twenty five years of history (I won't bore you with details, other than she was single too and she had been a successful businesswoman). We saw and spoke to other classmates that night, but we were totally engrossed with each other.

"I want to tell you something," Debbie said.

"Okay, tell me anything you want."

"I have always thought of you. You were the only decent thing in my life when we were in school. When you stood up for me, everything changed, for the better. I always wanted to see you. And now, here we are."

As she was talking she held my hand. The band started playing a slow song. I led her out to the dance floor and she melted into my body. She was fit with firm tits that were smashed into my chest, a narrow waist, a perfect ass and beautiful toned legs. Every person who had ever been mean to her must have been amazed at her transformation from literally an ugly ducking to beautiful swan...and she was holding, tightly, to me. It felt very romantic, but but my cock was filling up and pressed into her. Her reaction to my hard dick was to grind lightly back.

The evening ended and we were still talking. I asked where she was staying and it turned out we were in the same hotel.

Debbie said, "I have an idea. Check out of your room and come stay with me. I have a suite. Please, it would be wonderful to spend tonight together."

I immediately responded, "That would be great, give me thirty minutes to check out of my room."

Before I left her, she whispered in my ear, "I hope you're not tired."

I hurriedly went to my room, repacked, and went to the service counter and checked out.

A half hour later after leaving Debbie's side, I was at her door. she let me in with a kiss after answering my knock and toured me around her suite. It occupied half of the top floor of the hotel and had spectacular views. Four couples could have stayed there.

After we had explored the entire suite, Debbie excused herself to change into something "comfortable" as she was still dressed as she had been for the dance and reunion dinner. It goes without saying the entire time I had spend touring the suite, my cock was throbbing and dying for release.

After a few minutes, Debbie returned dressed only in a emerald green bra, panties, stockings with a garder attached to the panties, and finally, white 4 inch blackstiletto heels. The green of her attire next to her freckled skin had me totally mesmerized. As I stared at her, I noticed that the panties were crotchless and the trimmed bush peeking out was the same red color of her hair.

She approached me and placed her arms around my neck and, as I pulled her into me, kissed me.

"I've been thinking of this for a long time, you better deliver."

I sucked her tongue into my mouth as my hands followed the curve of her perfect ass before moving up to pinch her already hard nipples. Debbie unbuttoned my dress shirt and pulled it off and then her hands reached for my belt and unbuckled it before unbuttoning my slacks and pulling my pants down to the floor. She dropped to her knees and pulled down my boxers. Released at last, my hard cock popped free from being restrained and Debbie grabbed me at the base of my cock and kissed my cockhead before taking my entire 7 inch length into her mouth. As she sucked me she swirled her tongue and massaged my balls. Her cocksucking skills were fantastic and I knew I wouldn't last long.

I stood her up, stepped out of the clothing that had dropped at my feet and kicked them away. I took Debbie by the hand, led her to the closest bed and pushed her onto her back. I parted her toned legs and took her left shoe off and kissed her foot. I've always had a thing (a fetish?) for a woman's beautiful feet, and I sucked on her toes as a soft moan escaped her lips. I replaced the shoe and kissed my way up her legs. Debbie had trimmed her bush into a small red triangle above her pussy. Heat was radiating from her cunt and juices were leaking from her.

I took her pussy lips, her labia into my mouth as I kissed them as though I was making out with the lips on her face. As I licked her, her pussy opened and I pushed my tongue in as deep as I could and tasted her. I found her clitoral hood and her engorged clit and I sucked. Suddenly Debbie erupted in a violent orgasm.

"Oh my god...oh fuck...don't stop...DON'T STOP!!!!"

Debbie was being racked by waves of pleasure and then squirted a warm, clear liquor over my face. It was the one of the most erotic experiences I'd ever had. She was surprised at the volume of her release and started to apologize. I stopped her because I loved it.

I moved up and kissed her with her juices dripping off my face. At the same time I lined my throbbing cock at the entrance to her snatch and pushed inside of Debbie. She was wet and tight and as I bottomed out inside her, I paused to feel her. I was gripped by a warm, tight, velvety glove as she started working her kegels to massage me.

After only a minute, I was ready to explode. I wanted to make our first fuck (love making) last, but I knew I'd be ready for more. I started fucking, literally punching in and out of Debbie, as fast and hard as I could. Her tits bounced out of the sexy bra holding them and then I came, an eruption that felt like it started at the bottom of my feet, up through my body, blowing my cum into her waiting cunt.

Debbie screamed as she mirrored my orgasm with her own climax. I collapsed onto her as my sperm flowed into her and mixed with her juices.

As we held on to one another, breathlessly, Debbie said, "It was worth the wait...."