All Comments on 'Just a Bite'

by phoenixcinders

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That was well played. The way you took it back and forth from what it seemed to be and then apparently changed direction until it changed again, brilliant.

AgielAgiel6 months ago

Most ts stories I read I enjoy but I found this one confusing. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Liked it, lots of potential. I get the urge to introduce the cast as soon as possible, but the back and forth does it all a bit of disservice, feeling unfocused. Maybe splitting the groups in different chapters would help with the focus and fleshing them up more. Also the cold open feels a bit too disconnected, probably works better as an epilogue if shortened.

Ceasar88Ceasar886 months ago

Epic as always.. love the vampire addition keep ‘em coming your the real MVP 🏆

bulldog0826bulldog08266 months ago

More like this please! The vampire futa aspect is something I have dreamed someone would do proper justice on this site. If you can envision as she pumps him full of her cum while simultaneously sucking his life essence from his neck, just imagine the heights of pure ecstasy that she could drive him to. I'm not entirely into the feminization aspect of it, but I love when the guy plays the sub to such a strong female presence.

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN117086 months ago

Can't wait for chapter 2! Its gonna be quite interesting to see how the two - three narratives you've spun thus far meld together in the future!

4/5.

teddy66teddy665 months ago

Hope there is more coming soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userphoenixcinders@phoenixcinders
Hey everyone! You can find Life on the Ranch part 6 published on my website along with all the other sequels. https://phoenixcinderslifeontheranch.gr8.com/ If you want the full story of The Honeymoon, Second Chances, or Virtual Reality follow this link. https://www.amazon.com...