Just a College Pervert, Right? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as quickly, I had my PC fired up and was searching for glory hole porn, I wanted to remember it and see it in action as I worked the hardening shaft trapped in panties. It did not take long at all, maybe 10 minutes of watching, for me to blow my load. I tried to hold out, catching myself twice in that time and throwing my hand away from my junk right before coming. Seeing those cocks of different shapes, sizes, colors, with their veiny exterior's and reddening heads exploding over the same girl who apparently just sat there and blew cock after wonderful cock, sucking down all that cum.

My own orgasm oozed through the fabric of the panties, like a sad slow moving goo. I just stared at my shame, of my cock hidden in panties, weeping out its spent load weakly. Sitting there, my perversions got the better of me again, as I still hadn't washed the taste out of my mouth from Loralee. I had to know if that's what the taste was. So, slowly, ever so slowly, I dabbed my finger in my panty filtered cum, and brought a glob up to my face. Sniffing it, it certainly smelled like Loralee's breath, and then extending my tongue out to taste it, it certainly tasted like Loralee's tongue.

Yeah, I know I know, "gross" you're saying. Or "that's gay" and other things. But its my cum, and frankly, I already ate some of my own product once or twice before, just to check. If you say you haven't, I call you a liar! Everyone is curious. Sure, I didn't hate the taste, but I wouldn't say I loved it either...well, I guess I kind of liked it when Loralee was feeding the flavor to me...I think.

Whatever! So I went about my new weeknight routine, studying, dinner, shower, etc. I went to bed without anymore interactions, getting some rest before my next day.

As Tuesday dawned, I was awake. I had a few hours before class, and went out to the living room to watch TV and have some breakfast. Again, I could hear multiple voices in Jack's room, as Lexi walked out in her tight fitting apparel, saying her morning greetings to me and calling me "honey pie" this time. I was starting to think I would have to see Jack's conquests each morning now, and it made me insanely jealous.

Instead of waiting to see if there were more ladies in Jack's room, I went ahead and left early for class. I didn't want to get all stirred up on sex in my mind again, as I needed to do well in school. My Tuesday morning class was another 100 level freshman class, and frankly, this stuff was easy. Physics was Tuesday's class, and I took AP stuff in high school so it was remedial for me.

I headed off to the gym again to work out. Not speaking with Jack that morning, I'm not sure I would see him or not. But I was committed to this life style he was preaching, so I was committed to going to workout 5 days a week just like him.

Jack wasn't there when I started, and I just did more of the workouts he suggested the previous day. Scanning around the equipment, I did see a familiar face. It was Lana, and she was doing some leg workouts of her own. She was much more modest than Loralee was dressed yesterday, as she had a sleeveless baggy tshirt over top of her sports bra, and some baggy shorts over her yoga pants. I liked it, as I was positive a girl like Loralee is too much for me!

I made my way over to her and said hi, and she was a bit reserved in responding, clearly not as excited to see me as I was to see her. She was more morose, like the first day I met her. I invited her to work out with me, and she said that was fine as we started doing the same motions together. I told her all about my first couple classes, and a few funny things I saw, which started to cheer her up. Again, I was gaining confidence as just talking to Lana like a buddy made her laugh and warm up to me. I was doing good!

After a few minutes, Jack did show up and he dragged me away from Lana telling me to focus, there was time later for the ladies. So today we did a different body group of muscles, and did some core work. Finishing up with a short cardio session, we started to leave together. I thought Jack was going to head for the unmarked door again, but this time he just went straight into the men's room. Jack saw my crestfallen features and said, "Look man, I know that room is a lot of fun, but we can't use it all the time, alright? Just here and there, or you'll get spoiled!"

It made sense to me, I guess, so we showered and dressed and headed our separate ways to our afternoon class. Jack was out the door quickly and I was soon behind him, but Lana stopped me at the door. She softly spoke to me, "So, like, I hope your first week is going well, really. I'm glad to see you here too, its important to craft a healthy body. By the way, we aren't all work though, and there's a first weekend party this Friday I'm headed to, thought maybe you would want to come?"

Lana's mouth arched open in a big grin as she saw the sheer excitement in my eyes and face light up at being invited to a party. She knew I would say yes, before I started saying yes...over and over again...like twenty times. She giggled at my excitement. She was so cute.

With an extra pep in my step, my afternoon classes went by in a breeze. I was home again grabbing some dinner and saw Jack. We talked, I mentioned talking to Lana and about he party, and he sighed. "Look man, I think you should go, for sure. But don't go falling in love with the first girl you met, alright?" Jack stared at me, somewhat seriously. I nodded dumbly back to him, assuring Jack that I wanted to be like him, with multiple girls walking out of my room in the mornings. He laughed, slapped me on the back and simply said, "Good, good."

Another evening in my room with glory hole porn, watching thick juicy loads of cum get worked out of several big and powerful cocks, and with another load shot into panties out of the way, I went to sleep thinking of my first college party.

The rest of my first week went relatively the same. Nothing stood out, and even if it did, I was thinking about the party Friday night. My first college party, and my first "date" with a girl ever. Well, I think it was date...I don't know. She did invite me to a party, but she didn't say if I wanted to go with her or anything. I guess maybe it wasn't a date.

Lana texted me Friday afternoon that she would see me there, and said I should just show up with Jack and his crew. I guess they talked and found out each would be there. No problem with me.

Jack and I got ready together that evening after some late dinner. We headed out about 9pm to walk to the party. I figured he would be bringing some girls, but it wasn't to be. Just him and I. He mentioned Mark would be there too, and the girls would be there as well. They always started early he said.

We arrived at the house, seemingly a fraternity or a sorority house. I don't know shit about greek life, and didn't care. Jack and I walked past the line out front to get in, and the doorman immediately let us in. Again, my appreciation and admiration for Jack was evident by the smile on my face. Sure, I overhead a few haters in line saying things like, "there goes Jack and a new bitch," but whatever, they can sit in line and hate.

Walking inside you are immediately hit by two sensations. First, the music was loud and thumping, people dancing in different rooms having a good time. Second, the smell was a mix of many things. Booze, beer, body odor, and about 1000 different colognes and perfumes. I remember laughing a little at the ridiculousness of wearing cologne when an entire place could smell like that many things combined.

I followed Jack through the mobs of people like a puppy, keeping close to his heels. People just moved out of his way, and I would quickly dodge into the spaces created before the people fell back into position. Just as we came out of the hallway, a strong hand grabbed my arm and yanked me off course. I fell off balance, and started turning and falling as my legs got entangled, and I fell right on my ass with a thump.

Getting a little pissed off, I started to get indignant when I looked up into the smiling and laughing face of Lana. Sweet, cute Lana had been the one who grabbed me and made me fall. I could never be mad at her for that, since she looked the way she looked. She giggled again at how stupid my face must have looked, and helped me up. Immediately, I was crushed against her by the bodies behind me. I was nervous being this close to her, my chest and pelvis pushed against her, my head above hers. We were basically in a slow dance embrace. Red flushed my cheeks when I thought of the predicament, bringing forth more giggling by Lana.

"It's ok, sweet Mikie, don't be embarrassed! This is what parties are like when the whole campus tries to fit in one house!" Lana said, more laughter and smiles. Her smile was so disarming to me, I felt myself getting stupid again staring into her green eyes. "So, you're first college party, you have to do some other college party firsts. And first of firsts, is getting you a drink!" Lana peeled away, grabbing my wrist and pulling me along behind her.

Again, the crowd seemed to part for her walking to where she wanted to walk, quickly closing behind me threatening to close off between us, so I scrambled to keep up. Lana's grip was like iron on my wrist, as she dragged me around like a toy. I could tell she was drinking already, as she was super happy and much friendlier than normal. That didn't bother me at all, it just turned me on more that I may have a chance with her tonight.

Lana stopped suddenly and I ran into her flat behind and skinny body. We would have toppled over together, but she was pretty sturdy, and I don't weight much more than her I would guess. She turned and chastised me for banging into her behind, but there was no malice there, as she smiled the whole time she play berated me. I just laughed back, stupidly, still not having the words to form.

Suddenly, her hand found my cheek, as she felt along my face and down my neck. I let out a little moan as her hand went down over my chest, stopping on my nipple. She giggled at my reaction, and said, "Oh, you're so cute!" Like a cat, she quickly got up on her tip toes and kissed me. Just a quick peck to my lips before turning and pulling me over to the bar.

She said some things to the shirtless guy behind the bar, who poured some bottles together and shook them up, before pouring them into two glasses of ice. She handed me one and kept the other. Then she turned back and took a shot glass off the bar and handed it to me. It was dark brown in color and smelled awful, as she pushed it to my lips I let the fire liquid pour down my throat. I coughed and sputtered after downing it, and Lana again was laughing at me, touching my arm, telling me I was cute.

I tried to wash it down with the other drink, but it was basically the same strength of alcohol, and I just coughed and sputtered some more. I was definitely not used to alcohol, I mean, I've never drank before. Lana could tell, and she didn't make me feel bad about it, just kept plying me to "keep up with her".

Then we were dancing, then we were over in a corner of a room talking and stuff, telling each other about ourselves, her hands never really leaving my arms and shoulders. After about an hour or so, I would guess, of Lana and I getting to know each other more, another pair of arms snaked around my hips and started dancing with me from behind. Before I could turn around and see who it was, Lana had her hands on both sides of my face, holding my view onto her. She smiled and laughed as she started dancing with me from the front.

So there I was, in a corner of a dark room with loud music and a quagmire of smells and scents, getting pretty drunk, and now dancing in between two people. As Lana pushed her body against me from the front, my assailant behind me was grinding their hips into my ass. I was getting turned on easily, and I was sure Lana could feel my boner poking her. She smiled, looked into my eyes, came up and kissed me several times, again just lips and quick pecks.

Lana and the mystery person I guess had enough of fucking with me, as when the song ended, they both laughed and I smiled, quickly recognizing the voice of Loralee behind me. She came around me to the front, and hugged me tight, pinning my boner between us. Her eyes bore into me and I knew she could feel my excitement, a sly smile playing across her lips. "Well, aren't you the ladies' man dancing with two girls, eh stud?" Loralee said to me and Lana. They both giggled at me, as again I couldn't conform my mouth to make words, and just ended up grunting out some sounds. The liquor was really affecting me.

Lana went to my left and Loralee to my right, as both stood to my side and we started talking. My boner was on full display, but it was so busy and crowded, no one could see it, truly. Loralee was talking about the gym, and how she could tell I really enjoyed it there. Lana was listening intently, and watched my reactions to see if it was true. She didn't outright say she blew me at the gym, but the looks and the feel of the conversation wasn't about lifting weights, anyone could tell that.

Lana just looked at me funny, saying, "Well, hot shot, maybe next time you can take care of her in that room? Eh?" Again, both girls just giggled at me over what they were saying. My drink just kept seeming to refill itself, as I downed more of the fire water in my glass.

The girls wanted to dance again, so we did more of that, with Loralee behind me and Lana in front of me. After one song, they switched, and now Loralee was face to face with me, her breath smelling of alcohol, her body flushed with excitement. As Lana snaked her hands around my midsection, Loralee snaked hers to my ass. They sandwiched me again, but Loralee was getting real handsy. I felt her squeezing and kneading my ass cheeks. I moaned into her and she smiled as she kissed me, her tongue darting into my mouth. She pulled away smiling again, as her one hand starting rubbing up and down my ass crack.

Thankfully, I had my jeans between her fingers and my butt crack, or I'm afraid I would enjoy it too much. But just as I started thinking it wasn't that big of a deal, Lana's left hand snaked under my shirt and started pinching my nipple, as her other hand fell over my crotch, moving around my junk as it moved around Loralee's crotch too. We both cooed out some moans of pleasure, except mine was from 3 places of action. I wasn't sure which was most prominent...my ass crack, nipple, or clothed cock.

The girls were kissing me then, Loralee licking my neck, my face, my mouth...and Lana on my shoulders and neck. If anyone was looking on, I'm sure they would have seen a pathetic freshman boy being violated by two sexy girls. But as quickly as it had begun, the song ended and Loralee was disengaging from our bodies. She said she had to run, and see a guy about a horse. Lana laughed at the joke, and I didn't get it.

Lana and I had some more drinks and shots, did some more dancing and not a lot of talking. We swapped a lot of spit over that time, and I was hard and soft over and over again between the actions.

So it was close to an hour past midnight when Lana said we should get out of there. I was in no shape to argue, the alcohol she plied me with all night having done its job, making a mess of me and my motor skills. I simply let her lead me with her iron grip on my wrist again out of the house. Her place wasn't far from the gym, so it was in between the party and my dorm. She had me put my arm around her shoulders, as she helped me stay upright for the normally 5 minute walk that turned into 20 minutes with my stumbling.

At no point did it dawn on me correctly that I was going home with Lana and was going to get laid. I was too drunk to think straight. As we got into her apartment, Lana plopped me down on the couch and said she would be right back. She went through a door in the room that I assumed was the bedroom and closed it behind her. It appeared she had her own one bedroom apartment. Lucky Lana. I had no idea what she was doing, but she took so long, my drunk addled mind had me lay down on the couch and I started to doze off.

When Lana came out of her bedroom, dressed now in only her bra and a pair of shorts, she frowned and got frustrated to see me almost passed out. I was able to feel her dejection, and a burst of adrenaline had me sitting back up, smiling at her and telling her how pretty she was. Now, there's no telling if she heard words or just guttural grunts from me, but she smiled and giggled that beautiful laugh, and quickly moved over to the couch next to me.

Immediately her hands were behind my head pulling me to her face as we started making out. I wasn't a good kisser, I think but didn't know, so I just tried to do the things she did with her mouth to me, back to her. Her hands eventually moved down my body and pulled my shirt off. She licked her lips when she saw my soft chest and nipples, diving in with her mouth as she licked around my neck and shoulders, before going lower and sucking and biting my nipples.

She peeled off my nipple long enough to say to me, "come on freshman, touch me too...please..."

It was more a plea than anything, and I could tell then she was as horny as me. I disentangled myself from her and pulled her bra off, revealing her exceptionally small tits with puffy pink nipples on them. I dove right in with my mouth on one and my fingers on the other. Pinching and biting, sucking and tugging. I could hear her ragged breath above me, moaning softly when I would bit and pull on her nipples.

I started moving lower on her abdomen, but before I could pull her shorts and panties down, she stopped me, and moved to a kneeling position in front of me. She smiled up at me as she started pulling my pants and underwear off. I was in no position to argue a different approach, as I lifted my ass from the couch to allow for easier removal of my garments.

A short stifled laugh, and some giggles assaulted my ears then, as I looked down questioningly at her, when Lana said, "Is that...like...as big as it gets?" More giggles after she said it. I was destroyed, looking down at my dick to see it had betrayed me, and was still a soft 2" or so. I have no idea how it wasn't hard.

"Lana...I think...I uh...how is this happening?" I asked frantically. A little panic clearly in my tone.

Lana stopped giggling then and said, "Its ok sweetie, you probably drank too much and got whiskey dick! But don't worry, your cute Lana knows how to help you..." She trailed off, sing-song-like, as she went back down to my crotch, taking my short soft pecker into her mouth, sucking as hard as she could. It felt painful! Her mouth popped off my little head and she said, "You trust me, right little Mikie? You want Lana to make you feel good?"

"Yes baby, please Lana, help me feel good..." I stammered back...at least Ithink that's what I said.

She just smiled at me, putting her pointer finger and middle finger from her right hand into her mouth. She took a few seconds to push those two fingers in and out of her mouth like she was sucking a dick. When Lana pulled her fingers from her mouth, they were drenched in saliva. Before I could say a word, her mouth immediately went back to my tiny soft pecker.

Lana worked my little soft cock with her mouth, and her hand snaked its way down my balls, beneath them, all the way to my ass crack. Her wet finger found my rosebud and started circling around it, getting it all wet with saliva. Just as I was about to ask what the fuck she was doing, she pushed her finger into me. I started raising myself off the couch, which pushed my soft dick into her face more, and then I was too drunk to get up, so I ended falling back down to the couch, and impaled myself on her middle finger as well.