Just a College Pervert, Right? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So there I was, moving around slightly as I was confused by the feelings I was having, as her two fingers wriggled inside my ass, and her mouth sucked my peen. I was confused on what this was supposed to help with, when her fingers found something in my ass...a small button of some sort, that when her fingers found it and started pushing against it repeatedly, my dick sprang to life, finally getting hard.

Her mouth never left my dick as it grew from 2" to just under 6" of hardness. Lana moaned onto my dick then as she continued finger fucking my pucker, and slobbering over my now hard cock. I watched fascinated, as Lana did this extra dirty thing just to get me hard so she could suck me off. The amount of passion she had for sucking dick was evident, and I was enamored with her skill on my knob. In no time at all after getting hard, I was already going to blow.

"Lana...I...uuhhh AAAAHHHH GGGAAWDD!" I grunted out as I spurted my load into her mouth. It normally would end after a few pumps of cum, but for some reason I just kept cumming and cumming, her fingers assaulting my spot deep inside my asshole, pushing my pleasure level to a different stratosphere. When it finally ended, I felt like I came for a minute straight. It had to be the biggest orgasm of my life.

Lana popped her mouth off my cock again, showing me a huge amount of cum in her mouth....she closed it, and opened it, showing she swallowed it all...smiling up at me with a dazed expression on her face. This girl must really love cock and cum, I thought to myself.

"Thanks sweetie, that was delicious," she said, as she moved back up my body, her fingers falling from my ass, and her mouth finding mine. So twice in the same week, I was making out with a girl who just sucked my cock and ate my cum. The now familiar taste entering my mouth just like it had with Loralee. I was horny enough to be hard again, but my now back to soft pecker wasn't getting back up. I simply kissed back into her, and accepted the flavor. It felt sexy as hell.

Lana helped me up, and I followed her into her bedroom where she laid me down. I rolled to my side and she climbed in bed behind me. I was the little spoon, weird. We cuddled like that, saying nothing as sleep took me.

I slept pretty deeply, but my dreams were odd, as I swear I remember opening my eyes and seeing a dick that looked much like mine rubbing on my face, pushing into my mouth slightly, and then cumming in my mouth and on my face. What a weird dream to have, I thought. It was like I was seeing the previous night from Lana's eyes.

When I woke up in the morning, Lana was still asleep behind me, holding me tight. My face felt weird, as if I was all sweaty and it had dried on my face. I brushed my hand across my face and there was definitely something there. My head hurt, but I remember making out with Lana after she sucked me off, and I figured it was just some of my cum and our saliva that had dried, as my mouth still tasted like cum too.

In a few words, I felt gross. So I peeled myself away from Lana and went to the bathroom. I took a shower and washed my face and body off of the grossness of the last night's debauchery. After I dried off, I put back on my smelly clothes from the night before. I smelled like three week old beer and cigarettes.

Lana was in the kitchen as I exited the bathroom, "Hi baby, hope you slept well!" She smiled a big grin as she walked a mug of coffee over to me. "Crazy night, right freshman? Well, they get better and better, I promise," Lana said, handing me one mug, and then finding my mouth with hers as we embraced and kissed each other with passion. I really liked this girl, especially after last night.

"Look, don't think about it too much...last night that is. College is a time for experimenting and finding yourself. So, before you think too much and get upset about that butt stuff...just know there's nothing wrong with what we did...Okay?" She asked a bit sheepishly, while looking at her feet.

My hand found her chin and pulled her eyes up to mine, and I told her it was fine, and I had a lot of fun. I learned something new, and shared it with an awesome girl. She liked my response, clearly, as her smile reached her eyes from her true feelings about my answer. She hugged me, burying her face in my neck.

She untangled herself from me and walked to her room and came back with a little bag. She said, "So, look, if you feel like you want to experiment more with those feelings, you can use this on your own since I'm too busy most days for that kind of thing...Okay? No big deal if you don't want to, but your reaction last night tells me you will want to. Just put it in your pocket, open it later...if you want."

With that, she said more about how she had to get ready for work, and I made my goodbyes and left. I smiled the entire walk back to my dorm. I definitely looked like I was taking a walk of shame, but by no means was I feeling shameful. I loved what she did to me, it felt amazing, and I had never cum like that before. I had no idea what was in the bag she gave me, but I wasn't not going to open it right away when I got home. After all, I was a freaking pervert...