Just A Couple Housewives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phyllis was moaning and breathing heavily as Martha's tongue was circling her anus. She had never had this done before but had been told that this was a particular sensitive area of the body. She felt waves of stimulation go through her body and could not let Martha do this much longer.

"Oh God Martha, I can't wait any more!" she yelled. Martha knew what to do and laid Phyllis on her back. Soon both women were working their thighs against each other's clitoris, providing the maximum stimulation rubbing could give. They were moaning, crying each other's names as they felt like their bodies were about to explode.

With one last moan of the other's name, almost simultaneously, the two lovers gushed with the mind-numbing sensation of the major orgasms they had. Time stopped, leaving no idea to the women how long it lasted. Martha fell a top of Phyllis's body as the two naked women wrapped themselves around one another, locked in another passionate kiss. They lay in the bed cuddled up like this for some time, resting and catching their breath from the experience.

After regaining sense of themselves, the two women returned to the bathroom to share another shower. Both were covered in sweat and the other's juices from the love making they shared. Once again clean, the two felt hunger of a different kind after all the energy they spent. They went downstairs, still completely naked to fix lunch.

"Okay Martha," Phyllis finally said. "You remember we had a deal. If you got to do that thing with your tongue to my..."

"Don't worry Phyllis," she interrupted, "I did not forget. If you have your camera with you, I'm ready."

Phyllis went to her bag and pulled out the camera. She and Martha had made the deal that if Martha got to lick her anus, then she in turn would pose for a naked photoshoot for Phyllis. Phyllis steadied the camera before calling "Smile Martha."

Martha smiled really big as she experienced the first naked photo of her life being taken. She did every pose Phyllis asked for, making their lunch naked before being asked to sit down and show a bit more. The old her would not have believed the fact she now sat in a kitchen chair, spreading her legs apart to show her genitalia from underneath her hairy black bush.

"Why Phyllis, this is turning into pure pornography."

"I know Martha, it's so naughty." Both women laughed as the last picture on the film was taken. Lunch ready, the two women sat down to each. As usual, and at both's insistence, Phyllis was sitting in Martha's lap, each feeding their lover.

The meal over, they knew it was time for Phyllis to once again leave. She would have to prepare for her own husband to return home from his day and had work to do around their house. She retrieved her dress and shoes, slipping them back on before returning her camera to her bag. Martha knew that only herself, Phyllis and Phyllis's husband would see the pictures, as he would develop them. She was unsure of what she had done, but felt a bit naughty and satisfied at the erotic pictures she had just posed for.

Now fully dressed and ready, Phyllis gave Martha one last passionate kiss. She knew how badly she wanted to stay and spend the rest of the day together, but knew she had to be going on. She walked to the door, letting herself out. Martha stood in the hallway, sad to see her go, but knew that it would only be another two days before Phyllis returned.

Now alone again, and with some time before her family returned home, Martha walked back into the kitchen and saw the clothes Phyllis had pulled off her body lying crumbled on the floor by the sink. She thought to bend down and pick them up to get dressed, but left them laying. She decided for the first time she would be alone and naked in her own house. Plus she could consider it preparation for the near future.

Known to her, but not her lover, when Phyllis and Peter went to their extended stay at the naturalist resort this summer, there would be a window where the kids would be at summer camp and Fred would be on a business trip to Florida with whatever that ditzy secretary's name was. Martha would be able to drive up for a weekend with Phyllis, ready to feel the sun's rays touching her bare body. This would also be the perfect time, if the moment did not come before then, for Martha to finally tell Phyllis what she felt both women already knew well; that Martha loved Phyllis. She hoped she would receive an answer of the same from Phyllis. She reclined back on the sofa, her mind thinking back to the day she had so far, and her legs wandering between her legs as she did.

12