All Comments on 'Just a Fantasy Ch. 01'

by bbwsadieml

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
seanthomas2200seanthomas2200over 17 years ago
fantasy of a lifetime

The thought that this was written my a lady makes it even more exciting that it already is. For some reason, I've always known that I could easily share my wife's passion, sexual talents, and love with my best friend with no jealousy at all. The same would never be true for anyone else.

I hope that you will continue this story, perhaps with both gentlemen at the same time. I also have strong bisexual fantasies, that again, would be perfectly acceptable and natural to me with my best friend. From joking and conversing with him I beleive that he would be just as accepting this this.

Sean

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sean - The Story Is A Fantasy - Your Need

as stated below commentwise is really dumb. What horny male wouldn't accept you pimping out your wife - jeez think 2 handed sean. ----------.

Well unless you don't care for her anymore because she will eventually go alone for her ride with your bestest buddy then will soon find a pimp she can respect and dump the wimp you have become. It never works long term little one. ------------. You will eventually resent her needs outside your bed as she will enjoy them more than you. Then she won't respect you since you don't have any self respect watching her fuck others while you jackoff. Sick enough yet?-----------. The reality is that fantasy is for just before you dump each other - hopefully no children wil be hurt finding out about their demented parents.

buckeye007buckeye007about 17 years ago
Not bad

I'm not too much into the MMF thing but you wrote well Sadie...kisses to you..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous