Just a Flirt

Story Info
Man tricked by wife to watch her seduce a young stud on cam.
3.4k words
3.4
35.5k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I still know how to seduce a man!" said Frida, sending her husband a challenging look.

Rudolph was about to eat his last oyster, but missed his mouth at his wife Frida's outburst, and the wobbly thing splashed into his glass of champagne.

None of the three women around the table noticed his clumsiness. They laughed out loud at Frida's statement.

"Yes, yes, but you have a husband already," said Kate, who had sung her usual lament about how difficult it was to find a good man after her divorce.

"It's just about flirting," Frida continued. "You're entitled to flirt, even if you're married. It's just a natural part of socializing, right Rudolph?"

She lifted the champagne glass to the man with whom she had just celebrated a silver wedding anniversary. Rudolph tried to smile, but ended up making a funny face as he emptied his glass including the oyster.

"I guess I've forgotten how to flirt," said Kate.

"You're too busy making decisions and being the boss," Andrea added.

"Yes, you have to let go of your feminism and remember to be a woman when you flirt," Frida said.

Rudolph wasn't really excited about being part of this divorced-woman-how-to-get-a-new-man-conversation, but now he was sitting here sipping champagne with the girls, so he threw in his lot to challenge his wife:

"Okay, if flirting leads to you scoring, how do you know when to stop? After all, we're married ...," he said with a cheeky smile.

Frida narrowed her eyes and announced in a flirtatious voice that she was in control and underlined it with a definite "HONEY!" as an ending.

Kate grinned while Andrea thought aloud, "Maybe we should get Kate laid tonight?"

Rudolph remarked in an ironic tone that Frida might be available to teach the art of seduction.

Frida took a big sip of champagne. She was now visibly annoyed with her husband. Why had she actually taken him to a friend's night out?

"Yes, maybe I should show Kate how to flirt if she forgot," she said, looking defiantly at her husband.

"We could have a competition," Andrea suggested.

Kate looked curious.

"We can go to the disco bar just around the corner. You can each pick a guy and start your flirting," Andrea continued.

"But how can I learn from Frida like that?," Kate asked, while Rudolph looked equally curious.

"You keep an eye on her and do what she does," sounded Andrea's advice. "Then it goes all by itself. At some point, the guy takes charge after you've warmed him up."

"But ...," it sounded a little worried from Rudolph, "when does Frida know that she should stop and let Kate's flirt take the lead?"

"I have complete control over when I want to stop," Frida said decisively.

"And you and I sit at the bar too, so when Frida wants to be saved by you, she just gives us a sign, and then you come to her rescue, right?" Andrea said, putting a soothing hand on Rudolph's arm.

"Are you ready?" Frida asked with a challenging look at Kate.

Kate could feel the champagne bubbles boil in her head: "I'm SO ready!" She giggled, putting her hand over her mouth.

"OKAY," Andrea shouted, "Rudolph and I go first and check out the room. You come five minutes later. It is important that no one discovers that we are together. Apart from Rudolph and I, who act as a couple."

She winked at Rudolph, adding, "If it's okay with you Frida?"

"Be my guest," Rudolph's wife said. "Girls, let's powder our noses. We have to look a little hot, right?"

They all laughed loudly all the way to the ladies restroom at the fish restaurant. Rudolph was left at the table with the bill and the empty champagne bottles. He was confused and tipsy.

He had just turned 52. Frida was three years younger than him, but still extremely attractive due to rigorous workout and hours of spinning at the gym. He loved her though their sex life had totally dried out while they were having their two kids. And when they left to study abroad sex just never returned to the agenda. Rudolph had a decade long routine of jerking off in the shower. In the beginning fantasizing about former girlfriends but over the years Frida became the star of the porn movies on his inner silver screen. Like a junkie longing for a stronger fix his fantasies became more and more explicit and hardcore pornographic. Lately he had had daily fantasies about Frida being with other men. And somehow this fantasy now appeared in his champagne induced mind as he watched his wife return to the table with her two friends.

AT THE CLUB

Andrea and Rudolph had just had their drinks and found themselves a table with a good view of the bar when Kate entered. The DJ was just about to fire up the evening's set while the guests slowly slid in. Kate looked around nervously. She was a slightly boyish girl - or rather a mature woman at about 50, with short blonde hair and small, firm breasts pressing against a tight light blue shirt under a gray blazer. She wore long, slightly baggy trousers, perhaps to hide that her bulbous buttocks made her more feminine than she actually felt comfortable looking. She found a seat in the bar just as Frida made her entrance.

The two were peers, but Frida was a woman with a big W. A lush blonde without being too heavy, she was resilient and fit with tight thighs and buttocks. This evening she dressed sexy in a pair of eel-tight leather leggings and black boots with a low heel. Her white silk shirt was tight and transparent enough to reveal a white lace bra. A short black jacket marked the transition from the silk shirt to the high-waisted leather leggings that wrapped tightly around her full back.

Rudolph looked longingly at his wife. He had even persuaded her to buy the leather leggings. Was it an own goal? There was no doubt that Frida would quickly attract attention. Andrea could feel his insecurity. She put her left hand on his thigh and the right on his back as she came very close to his left ear. He could feel her warm breath on his cheek and her nose in his ear: "Don't worry Rudolph, she knows when to stop."

Andrea leaned back, but he could still feel the heat from her body, and her right hand continued to gently stroke him on the back. He caught Frida's gaze in a split second. She clearly noticed Andrea's caress and smiled confidently. Rudolph had a strange feeling of excitement as he quickly finished his double bourbon on the rocks and ordered another. His heart was pounding. Hands shaking. He was sweating.

Frida's first flirt had already placed himself next to her at the bar. His arm lay loosely around her hip while he apparently was coming up with some sort of introductory pickup line. Frida did nothing to remove his arm. On the other hand, she gave the approximately twenty-something younger man a welcoming smile and placed her hand on his at the bar counter. The game was underway.

She was clearly in front of poor Kate, who didn't really have any luck yet. She tried with a heartfelt smile to the nearest man, who reciprocated by clicking his glass against hers as a greeting and disappeared to the dance floor with a friend.

Kate looked at Frida. She was already in an intense conversation interrupted by smiles and laughter. The younger man was taller than her, well built with blond curly hair. Rudolph watched how his hand slowly but surely slid from his wife's loins and further and further down the tight black calfskin that encased her buttocks, which were tight and firm after hours and hours of spinning classes. Frida's hand gently stroked the young man's bare forearm and hand.

Suddenly Rudolph also felt Andrea's hand on his forearm with gentle caresses. He looked at her subtle smile and almost unconsciously moved his hand to her thighs, but her leather skirt was so short that he suddenly doubted whether his hand was best placed on the thin blonde stockings or on the skirt worryingly close to Andrea's crotch. It ended up on her firm thighs with her hand on top. He could swear she was trying to pull his hand up against the skirt, but he was too busy observing how an attractive, significantly younger man greedily caressed his wife's strangling buttocks while she was burying her face in his curls to be able to speak directly into his ear in spite of the loud music. Her entire body leaned eagerly against his.

"Frida is good at flirting," Andrea's voice sounded in his ear. Her hand caressed his neck over the shirt collar. He turned to her to answer, but before he could say a word, her tongue was deep in his mouth. He stole a fearful glance at Frida at the bar. She had caught her friend's sign and let her hand slip into the blonde's lure, while her full lips found his mouth in a sensual kiss. Rudolph felt dizzy as his tongue started exploring Andrea's mouth.

Kate wasn't quite on the beat, but she was invited to the dance floor by a guy. Frida took off her jacket, revealed the tight transparent silk shirt and pulled her new friend onto the dance floor next to Kate. Frida was a good dancer, but this evening she was more challenging than ever. Her hips twisted violently and her bosom and back were often in close contact with her dancing partner. It got Kate's imitations going. She nearly seduced her dance partner in two songs and ended up in a long passionate kiss, which was immediately copied by Frida, whose one hand now diligently massaged the young bull's buttocks in a gesture he eagerly returned. Rudolph noticed how his wife's blonde bra appeared more and more clearly as she grew hot on the dance floor.

He could feel his limb growing at the sight, and suddenly he also noticed Andrea's hand rubbing his stiff manhood. He greeted her with a long passionate kiss and slid his hand up her inner thigh under the short black skirt where her panties quickly moistened his fingertips.

There was the beep of a text from Andrea's phone. Kate was slated with her dance flirt. "SCORED - see you"! Andrea toasted with Rudolph and nodded to the bar, where Frida was now engaged in something akin to intercourse with clothes on, which did not stop her from responding to Kate's message: "DITTO!" The second after, she slid toward the exit with the young guy.

Rudolph got a bit upset, but was quickly fixated by Andrea's long tongue and her hand sliding in through his now open zipper. It appeared like a lightning through his mind. Was it finally happening? His fantasy coming true? But he wanted to watch...

"I live just around the corner," Andrea whispered in his ear

THE SHOW

Shortly thereafter, they continued caressing on her couch in front of her 50 inch flat screen TV. Rudolph had never considered having sex with Andrea, but since this was his first sex for decades it was hard to decline, and he had no idea what Frida was up to.

Suddenly, Andrea's iPhone rang. It was a Facetime call from Frida. Andrea turned on her TV and via her Apple TV box she sent the signal to the screen. Rudolph saw his own bedroom. The young man was lying in his bed. His wife sat on top of the man in her tight leather leggings. She took off her white silk shirt and exposed the cream-colored blonde bra and her stiff nipples. She took the t-shirt off the man and they started kissing passionately.

On table next to the bed he caught a glimpse of an open book. His diary. His SECRET diary. The book in which he confessed all his dirty fantasies about Frida in great detail.

Rudolph now knew he had been tricked, but in return it made him so horny that he and Andrea immediately began following Frida's instructions on screen.

The young bull ran his tongue into Frida's mouth in a wild passionate deep kiss. While kissing she took his hand and led it up to her soft chest. He started squeezing, lightly exploring her nipple, which became hard between his index finger and thumb.

Frida wriggled out of the bra and opened the young bull's pants. Andrea had already let Rudolph's cock out in the open and started licking it teasingly.

Frida took the young bull's cock in her hand. Slowly, she pushed his dick up against his stomach, letting his testicles slip out of his pants. She kissed them gently. She began to kiss his stiff shaft, but stopped before his sensitive head and slid back to his balls.

She used her tongue and gently licked his balls. She let her tongue run up the shaft again, but stopped with a short teasing lick at the back of his head's most sensitive area. She looked up and smiled and ran her mouth and tongue up his shaft again, but stopped before reaching his head. She repeated the exercise a third time, but this time she closed her mouth around his cock head as she licked it.

While Frida sucked on the young bull's cock, she looked directly into the phone's camera with a what-did-I-say-look. She knew she was the star of the show and that her husband for 25 years now saw his wife behave like a porn star on Andrea's big flat screen.

And even with a sexual benefit which she had denied him throughout her marriage: a blowjob. In turn, she was now remote-controlling her friend Andrea's mouth, enclosing Rudolph's stiff cock and mimicking everything Frida was doing. Rudolph was out of his mind feeling his cock about to explode over the sight of his wife making intense love to a young stud in their bed while transmitting it to the large screen in front of him. He could not hold back like the young lover. He instantly pumped his semen into Andrea's willing mouth. She took the load but got up and kissed him deeply sharing his delivery with him. Rudolph watched his wife on the screen eagerly while his own cum ran down his greying beard and Andrea got in position for some doggy style action in front of him.

Frida was now swallowing her young lover's cock. It was significantly larger than Rudolph's and she only reached well halfway before her reflex stopped her.

Frida wriggled out of her leather leggings while the young guy took off his pants completely. Rudolph noted that she had no panties on. She then opened her thighs and welcomed the young bull. He crawled down between her legs and began to kiss the inside of her thighs, teasing her with his tongue near her pussy - only to look up to her navel and back to her inner thigh.

Frida had taken the phone and was filming a close-up of her thumping wet pussy and the young bull's long tongue, slowly moving through her well-trimmed bush to lightly touch her clit. Then he let his tongue run over her now soaked genital lips. He paused and looked up at her playfully. Rudolph tried to watch, but found it hard to see because Andrea was now performing a fierce ride on his face, which was soaked in her juices.

The young guy smiled and spread Frida's wet sex lips with his fingers, and then buried his mouth onto her vagina and forced his tongue as deep into her pussy as it could reach. He achieved the desired effect. Rudolph watched as his wife suddenly moaned loudly and pushed her hips into the young bull's face.

He was now licking her clit while holding her genital lips apart with his fingers. Her hips involuntarily began to cramp, and Rudolph saw her having an orgasm more intense than anything he had ever given her. Then Frida lost her control in a scream, and she eventually burst into uncontrollable laughter as she bent harder and harder. Her massive orgasm made her gasp for breath. She pulled her young lover's head into her pussy and giggled wildly. Rudolph saw his wife acting as his own personal porn star. Frida pushed her lover's head away and rolled over on the side. She moaned vigorously, shaking in convulsions at the top of her orgasm.

But before the young bull knew of it, Frida was up and riding him. His big cock extended her cunt, and the camera was now behind her shapely, big ass, which was moving up and down as she tried to force the entire big cock as deep into her body as possible. Eventually she let herself slip over it with a tiny scream.

And then she started riding him, while he lifted his hips to rhythmically bump his manhood deep into her. She fucked him like that for a few minutes until his balls contracted in the middle of the TV screen. He lifted his knees and placed the soles of his feet flat on the bed. Then he lifted his pelvis to push even harder at a brisk pace. His ejaculation was unbelievably fierce, but he continued to fuck her at the same rate, even after filling her pussy with sperm, which was flowing out around his cock like a smooth, white juice frothing in his continued pump. As Frida rolled out of him, her pussy looked as if it had been covered with foamy shaving cream.

She glanced back and forth at the camera. On the other side of the screen, Andrea awaited the next instruction while Rudolph's semen ran out of her lap and down onto the leather sofa. Frida now let her hands run up the inside of the young bull's thigh until they stopped between his balls and thighs. She smiled at him with sexy eye contact and kissed his balls. She let her tongue move up to the bottom of his long shaft, but stopped shortly before the sensitive head. She moved her tongue back to his balls and gently took them into her mouth for sucking and licking. She returned to the base of his cock and began to work her way up to his head, but paused again and slid down his shaft. She repeated this move, but just as he thought she would return to his balls, she continued, opening her mouth to take his cock head.

He shuddered and gasped. She wrapped one hand around the base of his long cock and then pulled his head back into her mouth. She used her other hand to gently massage his balls. With her mouth around the head of his penis, she began massaging the sensitive underside of his head with her warm moist tongue. She set the pace and continued to use her tongue on the most sensitive part, the back of his head.

She kept sucking and it was clear that he was ready for the climax. Frida continued to stroke and suck and use her tongue beautifully as she made eye contact, first with her husband via camera and then with the young bull to encourage him.

Rudolph could see the young bull reaching climax, and Frida could feel it too. He shot a warning beam into her mouth, followed by the first of half a dozen huge shots. She let his sperm run out of her mouth down his cock and over her hand in a gentle stream. Rudolph could see the stranger's thick white fluids running out of his beloved wife's mouth as she made sure to have constant eye contact with the camera.

Eventually, the bull ran out of semen, yet Frida continued to suck and lick to make sure she had emptied and cleaned him completely. She finally let the young bull's cock slip from her mouth and spit her last thick shot of creamy sperm back on his cock head before taking the cum-covered head back into her mouth and letting the semen drip down from his cock again. As she withdrew, a thick mucus hung from her lips to his cock, and she used her tongue to swirl it around his cock head. Then she licked him perfectly clean, and turned her head towards the camera showing Rudolph the milky beard of semen still hanging from her chin. She leaned over the phone and let a blob of semen from her mouth block the camera, and then she disconnected.

(Thanks to Nouh Bdee for editing.)