All Comments on 'Just a Flirt'

by adalovebomb

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Really? You actually thought this was a story worthy of LW? Not even close.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
great present

I can think this would be the perfect present she gave him for his birthday. He gets to watch her with a young bull while she knows her girlfriend is fucking him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
average

I assume there will be a follow up or chapter 2 to this story - its like the Husband is simply not involved - so not really a loving wife story, more of a loving FB story

mark73107mark73107almost 4 years ago

1* id not like the set up by the slut wife that only wanted to get her strange on!

gmann57gmann57almost 4 years ago

And then he grabbed his gun , shot the bitch who helped his wife cheat, drove home and emptied the rest into his wife and fuck toy. He lived happily ever after

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I wonder if she even cared

That the next time she saw her soon to be ex was to be over his lawyers conference table as she watched the video and signed her divorce decree?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Did he get laid?

So did he get the friend?

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 4 years ago
Just ridiculous

So Rudolph had never had his wife of 25 years give him a blowjob and now the slut was doing it on cam as what? Punishment?. Plus why would her friend Andrea have come on so strongly and have oral sex with Rudi when the slut wife had stopped having sex with Rudi and he had to satisfy himself in the shower? "First sex for decades" he said re Andrea's BJ.

Also, it seems the dickhead had written down all his fantasies in a diary that his wife had discovered and read. Then why had the slut cut him off from sex? How would she be any sort of authority on flirting if she had withdrawn from sex with husband? Unless she was constantly cheating on him.

Jeez, just get rid of her. The manipulating, cheating slut. Mmmm she had also manipulated her friend Andrea to give her husband oral and was sending instructions to her on the cam? None of it makes sense.

Rudi mate, grow a pair and pack the slut's bags. She's trash.

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 4 years ago
Needs work

I thought it was pretty hot and decently written, however...

There needs to be a long discussion about why she denied him intimacy for so long. They also need to discuss why she thought it would be a good idea to display her apparently accomplished oral skills, which she denied him, period. And how she thought it would be a good idea to bed an obviously superior physical specimen, his fantasies not withstanding.

If I were he, after the red haze of lust waned I would be wracked with doubt about the future of my marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
That was simply ridiculous

At least there's a video (how stupid was that?) that can be used in the divorce. This was poorly thought out and badly written, with thoroughly unlikable characters.

1 star

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Can I rate it zero? No? There should be a zero option.

Here is one of the most vile remarks I've ever read here: "It's just about flirting," Frida continued. "You're entitled to flirt, even if you're married. It's just a natural part of socializing, right Rudolph?"

No, mature (adult) married women who respect themselves and their husbands do not flirts. Married flirts are adolescent girls who don't think they have any worth beyond their sexuality. And maybe they are right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

and now we have a divorce stupid story not worth reading

Miguelin58Miguelin58almost 4 years ago
Awesome Story.

Your story completely captured my imagination as I pictured the events as you seductively spun your tale. As an aspiring Stag, the thought of my beautiful wife first arousing, then giving herself over to the young lover was exquisite. I enjoy edging myself for hours each morning while I read the stories on the site and yours was an enjoyable read indeed. Keep up the writing as erotica needs quality stories written from the female perspective such as yours, Thank you. M~

adalovebombadalovebombalmost 4 years agoAuthor

I really appreciate all your comments. As for the ones who do not like my story I can assure you that there will be more of this to make your blood boil and your hard-on to grow in the future. I know you like a good tease...

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Ms. Lovebomb, I can assure you that your writing is not quite good enough to make anyone's blood boil, or cause any normal man to develop a hard_on. You give yourself way too much credit. Knock yourself out writing as many stories as you wish. If they don't get better, the readers will react accordingly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Made no sense

Why had he not had sex for years, why did he not say to wife, your mate has pulled now, so time to go.......just a pointless story. Must admit I skipped most of it cos it was as boring as heck.....sorry as it is your 1st attempt, but honestly, if your want to write Cuck stories, put them in fetish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
ADALOVEBOMB

I hope you're smart enough to turn this into a "burn the bitch" story. Not seeing a lot of comments that like the story so far. Wish I could give it a -10

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
RUBBISH

awful story poorly written and not welcome in L.W.It is worthy of a 13 year old boy with a serious mental illness!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Story

This is a perfect story for the Loving Wives category, "extra marital" sex.

It would have been better with the emotional angst ingredients but keep writing.

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 4 years ago
and divorced at 25 years

more crap! 1*

sammy_808sammy_808almost 4 years ago

this was literally his fantasy, and people in the comments are like "only murder solves my feels" and "time to divorce after 25 years". whatever. it sounds like everyone had a good time, enjoyed themselves, and probably will have super awkward brunch tomorrow meeting whoever Kate took home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please don’t take any notice of these negative comments....I get them too. It’s hard to take but please, please, keep writing...we are all learning.

You write well, and it’s delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
how do you know when to stop?

" "Okay, if flirting leads to you scoring, how do you know when to stop? After all, we're married ...," he said with a cheeky smile.

Frida narrowed her eyes and announced in a flirtatious voice that she was in control and underlined it with a definite "HONEY!" as an ending. "

so i guess she did NOT know when to stop.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

The beginning definitely didn’t lead to the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another heartless Cunt and sissy loser husband pile of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What kind of idiot makes a movie with them committing adultery? The husbands divorce attorney will love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Femdom crap, the title and introduction don't really lead to what's happening at the end.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Dumb and implausible.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The only way for this story to end is with Rudolf staring into his wife's eyes as he stangled the life out of them. Afterward, he let Andrea decide to be his alibi and join in framing lover boy or to suffer the same fate as his wife. Adoringly, she suggested he put more love bites on her cum filled body.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous