Just a Hole in the Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trevor looked down to watch her hands as she worked fast to free his cock as it grew harder by the moment. He looked back up at her face and smiled as she was completely focused on the task.

"Well, it seems like someone's eager to get this job." Trevor said with a chuckle. Charity looked him in the eye after he said this and flashed her own smile.

"I'm going to be honest. I've watched A LOT of your work. I've dreamed about this moment for several years now. Even if I don't get offered this job, I'm not going to waste my opportunity to suck the cock of Trevor Hunt. If it's one and done or you stop me in the middle, at least I can rub my pussy to the memory of having your dick in my throat."

Trevor's eyes went wide open upon hearing this. This girl was being honest. She didn't even care if she got the gig in the back. She was just happy to be given the chance. He hadn't expected too much from her in all honesty, but now he was getting excited. She finally pulled his cock out and stroked him with her hand, warning him up and making sure he was completely ready for her. Once his 9 inch cock was completely hard and ready, Trevor nodded to Charity and she got down on her knees.

"Let's see what you've got, girl."

"Yes sir. Hope you're ready."

"I'm always ready. Question is are y---" Trevor started to reply, but was quickly cut off as Charity went to work, deep throating his entire shaft on the first try. "Holy shit girl. What the hell?" Trevor mumbled as he was pleasantly surprised by the act.

Charity continued to work his cock with her mouth, alternating between deep throating and more shallow movements with her head, working her tongue as she was able. The practice she had on the large dildos was paying off and she was able to handle the length of Trevor's cock easily. The thickness of it was more of an obstacle, but she knew it would be. She adapted well to it overall, and now, she was making sure that she was giving this man...her first celebrity crush of any kind...a reason to ask her to come back.

After a few minutes of working his cock with her own skill, Charity suddenly felt Trevor's hands on each side of her head. She stopped bobbing her head up and down his shaft and looked up, only to be met by the man's lust filled eyes looking directly into hers.

"Do you mind?" was all he said, but Charity knew exactly what Trevor was asking.

He wanted to face fuck her.

She shook her head side to side, giving him the best response she could with a mouthful of dick. She straightened her head up so he had a centered target and opened her mouth wide. Trevor held her head in place and started thrusting forward, moaning as he slid his cock further into Charity's mouth and down her throat. To his surprise, the younger woman had not even so much as made a sound or gagged once.

"God damn girl. You can suck a dick, I'll give you that. Better than some of the porn chicks even. Let's see how well you handle this."

Trevor started thrusting harder and faster, going deeper into Charity's throat with every thrust. Before too long, both Trevor and Charity found themselves moaning in pleasure. As he continued to fuck away at her mouth, her drooling increased and soon enough, every time Trevor pulled his dick out, he was dripping strands of spit to the floor from his cock.

"Shit, I might need to have you over to help my girl sometime. She does good, but you do great. The two of you would be awesome together!" Trevor said as he continued to hammer his cock into Charity's mouth. Charity was immediately into the idea, and she had a feeling that it wouldn't be too long until she was not only offered the gloryhole gig, but was asked to be Trevor's fuck buddy. She couldn't wait!

After a few more minutes of face fucking her, Trevor stopped and pulled out of her mouth. She looked up at him and he smiled down to her.

"Let's take this to the back. I want to be the first cock you suck through the gloryhole. Hope you are good to swallow too."

"I won't do anything but swallow." Charity said, as she got up on her feet again. "Especially your cum. Unless you'd like to shoot it up my asshole sometime." Trevor's eyes went wide for a moment before a huge grin formed on his face.

"You've got the job. You can start this Friday night. Now, let's go back there so you can check out the place."

*****

They walked just a little farther back from Trevor's office, and went to the back of the store. There were two doors on the same wall, separated by several feet of open wall between them.

"You'll be using the door on the left as you're walking back here. The other one is for guys who work back here, like Derek." Trevor explained to Charity as they walked the short hallway together. Trevor was being respectful and had placed his hand in the small of Charity's back as they walked, but Charity decided to grab his hand and move it towards her ass. Trevor smiled at her as he grabbed ahold of her ass cheek, squeezing it gently but firm at the same time. "My God, I'm gonna need to hit that ass soon."

"Just say when." Charity said with a smile on her face. "I love your cock!"

Trevor smiled as he opened the door for her. She walked in and looked around. This room was slightly smaller than the office they were just in, but once inside, Charity got a quick look. She spotted the first side of the gloryhole, along with another hole in the wall, and another door on that same wall. Also in the room were a TV on one wall and a projector screen on another. Trevor noticed the curiosity on her face and laughed a little bit.

"Okay, so I'll explain the setup. That door is to the room that you'll be in. It locks from your side so they can't get through. There's the gloryhole obviously, and that other hole is so they can reach in and pay you your money. You can also let them reach in and grab a tit, play with your pussy, grab your ass, or whatever you see fit. The TV will have porn playing on it, and you'll have one in your room too. Just some motivation for either party. And lastly, this screen will show pictures of your body. No face pictures at all. Just to show those guys what they get the pleasure of playing with. Any questions?"

"No sir. Well...only one. When do you want me to finish you?" Charity smiled. Trevor laughed and smiled back.

"You're my type of girl for sure. You sure do love sucking dick!"

"Yes I do!" Charity laughed.

"One question for you though. Everyone coming back here is coming back by my invitation only. They're all good guys. They're all clean and get tested regularly. Your buddy Derek has sucked a few of them too. Most of them...well...they're older. Like...old enough to be your dad maybe. Some of them are divorced, some lost their wives, some just don't get head at home anymore. Are you okay sucking old men's dicks?"

"I'll suck any dick as long as they're clean and legal age. No minors at all!"

"Trust me. The youngest is in his 30s. So, no worries there." Trevor assured her.

"Perfect. Then bring them on!"

"Good girl. One other thing! Only blowjobs back here. If they want to fuck you, they need to pay you extra and take you home. Only if you're open to it. Fair enough?"

"Yes sir. And I'll probably be ready for a good fucking after sucking all those dicks! Speaking of sucking dick...I need to get back to work on something..." Charity said, facing Trevor as she reached down and stroked his cock, making him start to go hard yet again.

"Yes you do. You had me close in the office. Might not take too long through the hole in the wall. Just a heads up." Trevor said with a wink. He pulled his cell phone out and opened his messages. "I'll go ahead and send out the notice to my guys and get confirmation from them. I think you'll easily get $100 per blowjob from them with your skills. Let's start you out there."

"Damn, okay! I could definitely do that! Keep me posted. I'm gonna go check this room out. Finish my work in there." Charity said with a giggle as she walked through the door.

Trevor waited a moment before sticking his rock hard cock through the gloryhole. Almost as soon as he did, Charity's mouth went to work, taking his cock as far back into her throat as she could. Trevor kept himself composed as he typed out the message.

"Hey guys. Friday Night. Starting at 7pm. Found the PERFECT cocksucking chick!! She's finishing her audition with me right now, but let me just say this...this girl sucks dick like a porn star. Even better than some I've had over the years. $25 entry. $100 bj. She's open to going home for more with you, but you'll need to add more $ to her pot. Confirm with me if you're interested. Bisexual bj also available. Same price as normal for him."

Trevor hit the send button and threw his head back, looking up at the ceiling.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum! Get ready!"

As he shot his load down Charity's throat, Trevor's phone was blowing up. 18 confirmations over the course of a few minutes.

*****

As Derek was driving Charity home, her phone rang. She looked at the screen and looked at Derek with her eyes wide and a smile from ear to ear. She put a single finger to her lips, telling Derek to keep quiet as she answered the phone.

"Hey daddy!"

"Hey kid. What are you up to?" Doug asked his daughter.

*****

After going through a rough divorce with Charity's mom, Faith, he had been quite lonely in the empty, quiet house. When Charity fell on hard times, Doug jumped at the opportunity to have his daughter come live with him. Not only was it nice to have company other than his brother, Jimmy, but if Doug was being honest, it was nice having a female presence in the house. Things were going great for quite a while, but one drunken night took Doug down a path he wasn't ready for. He had been out drinking with Jimmy and came home to find his daughter sitting around with a tight white tank top and some incredibly short gym shorts that left next to nothing to the imagination.

There was no escaping the fact that her ass was hanging out, but if she shifted around just the right way, there was a direct view right up the opening at her legs. Even though it was his daughter, Doug couldn't help himself. He was drunk, horny, and checking her out, wondering how tight she would be or if she would call him "daddy" with his cock buried in her.

He went to his room and jacked off to the thought of his daughter three times that night.

That was months ago, and even though he felt terrible about it, Doug still had the thoughts sometimes. Drunk or sober. In time, he did find an occasional release, with the help of Jimmy sharing a few women with him. There were also a few times that Doug was taken care of by another guy, but Doug didn't truly consider those times something that he was truly into. The guy did a fine job, but Doug needed a woman to do the job.

To this day, he struggled with the thought of his daughter being the one he wanted.

He loved spending time with her no matter what. Even though he was struggling with his lust for his own daughter, he truly appreciated the woman she had become. Not only beautiful, but she had a great personality and she was just overall amazing company to have in recent times. So, he decided to try to make plans with her and Jimmy for the weekend. He pulled out his phone and checked his texts first. When he got done reading, he called Charity.

*****

"What am I up to? Just running around with Derek for a little bit. He's bringing me home now." Charity said.

"Hey Doug!" Derek said towards the phone.

"Tell Derek I said hi." Doug said.

"I will. Dad says hi!" Charity said to Derek. "What's up?"

"Hey, I know we're a couple days out yet, but what are you up to Friday night? Your uncle Jimmy is coming by and I thought we could do some pizza and beer at home for dinner plans. Sound good?"

*****

Charity briefly thought about her uncle Jimmy. She always enjoyed hanging out with him. He was always the cool uncle. He worked as a photographer, so when she was in high school playing for the volleyball team, when it came time to get team pictures done, she suggested that her coaches hire Jimmy for the job. She knew that Jimmy would enjoy the job because, in all honesty, Jimmy was a bit of a pervert. Not the creepy kind, but he enjoyed seeing women in general. He never made any comments, but he loved seeing all these hot young girls wearing tight shorts. Even though Jimmy had to admit to himself, Charity looked the best in those shorts. Charity had caught her uncle in the act of checking out her ass a few times, and that was a turning point in her life.

From that point on, she made it a point to wear those shorts or yoga pants around Jimmy anytime he came around. She enjoyed teasing the man and he enjoyed being teased. There was one night when Jimmy came over for a visit, Charity decided to take the teasing to a new level. She chose to wear her shorts with no thong underneath. She paraded around her uncle, letting him get a good look, and then after some back and forth joking around while he was sitting on the couch, Charity sat herself down on top of her uncle's lap. When her dad looked away, Charity grinded herself on her uncle just ever so slightly.

She turned to look at Jimmy, giving him a knowing stare, and flashed him a smile. Jimmy smiled back at her when, to the shock of Charity, his hard on started poking at her. She bucked her hips in response and continued to grind on her uncle's cock. Doug got up and went to the bathroom, leaving Charity alone with Jimmy.

"Look kid. You're hot, and I love a hot young chick riding my dick. But, given the fact that we're family and all, we probably shouldn't be fucking around. Especially with your dad right there too. Understood?"

"Okay Jimmy. I understand. You okay to tease each other though?" Charity asked, leaning her head towards Jimmy's ear. "I like the way your cock feels against my ass." she whispered. Jimmy's dick twitched at the words, making Charity smile. "I'll take that as a yes. I'll send you pictures later."

She got off her uncle's lap and sat down beside him on the couch, leaving Jimmy completely speechless. When Doug came back, he noticed they both had a huge smile on their face.

"I'm so glad you two get along so well!"

That night, Charity went to her room, and delivered on her promise. She sent her uncle some pictures of her modeling her volleyball shorts, then a thong. She never crossed the line by sending nudes, but she really had to talk herself out of it.

She couldn't fight it. She wanted her uncle's dick.

*****

"Hello? Charity? You still there honey?" Doug's voice on the phone brought Charity back to reality and out of her thoughts.

"Yeah, I'm here. Sorry, I kinda got distracted." she answered.

"It's okay. So, how about it? How's Friday night sound? Pizza and beer, cards with me and Jimmy?"

"That sounds fun...but, I've already got plans with Derek. We're gonna go out to dinner and hang out." Charity said, looking at Derek with a smile.

"Really? Where are you guys going?" Doug asked, leading Charity to think quickly.

"Umm, I'm not sure of the name. Just a hole in the wall I guess. Derek wants me to try it out." Charity winked at Derek, who was biting his knuckle to keep from laughing. "I'll take a rain check though. Even though I'm terrible at poker!"

"Just takes practice!" Doug laughed. "Before too long, you'll be joining our poker nights!"

"Whatever you say, daddy!" Charity laughed. "But, I'll see you soon, okay? Love you!"

"Love you too honey. See you soon!"

As soon as Charity hung up, Doug called his brother.

"Hey Doug. She free on Friday?"

"No, she's got plans with a friend. So, that opens our night."

"Damn it. I think we could have talked her into strip poker after a few drinks!"

"Yeah, I know. Maybe soon."

"Alright. Well, I'll confirm my presence with Trevor then."

"Me too. He still having us go in order of confirmation?"

"Yeah. You wanna go first or after?"

"I'll go last. With her gone for however long, that opens the house. I'll take the girl home for the night afterwards."

"Okay. I'll text Trevor now. Confirm after me."

"Sounds good. See you Friday!"

*****

Friday morning came around, and Charity woke up to a couple of text messages.

The first that she read was her dad telling her that he had to run some errands and would be home later on if she wanted to go get lunch together. Charity smiled as she read the text. She absolutely adored her dad. She had felt bad when he was living by himself for a while, but she made it a point to visit when she could. When he asked her to move in with him to save some money, she jumped at the opportunity. It put a halt to her hookups, but she enjoyed her time with her dad. She had to admit to herself, there were a few times that she found herself so horny, she had to restrain herself from making a move on her own dad.

Doug was in pretty decent shape in spite of his age, and from the few times she saw him in a tight pair of gray sweats or even just walking around in his favorite pair of gym shorts, it looked like her dad had been packing some heat. At first, it felt wrong that she kept checking out her dad's bulge, but over time, she made peace with it. She made things kind of even by walking around in her super short shorts or even some underwear from time to time. She knew her dad would check her out, and she caught him in the act a few times, but she never said anything about it. She felt like Doug was doing the same for her. They were both human. No harm in checking out an attractive person.

She confirmed lunch with her dad, then checked her other messages. The first one was from Derek. He told her that she better make sure that she gets to go home with someone that night because he was booked. He said he had 10 guys confirmed to use his side of the gloryhole, and the last one was his regular. He'd be going home with him at the end. Charity felt a tad bit jealous, but was happy for Derek. He needed this as much as she did.

The last message was from Trevor. He wanted to give her a notice about how the night was going to play out for her.

"Hope you're ready! 20 guys total for the hole. Last guy has requested to take you home in advance as he has the house to himself. He's offering an extra $500."

Charity's eyes went wide. She would have done it for free, but the fact was that she was going to suck 20 dicks and by the end of the night, she'd be going home with a total of $2500 in cash.

She was immediately horny.

She rummaged through the bottom drawer of her nightstand and pulled out the first dildo she grabbed. Although it wasn't the replica of Trevor, the 7 inch purple dildo would work just fine. With the strong suction on the end, Charity knew exactly where to play.

Her morning shower was about to be great.

*****

Doug pulled into the driveway after he ran his errands for the morning. He had been looking forward to the evening, and he was absolutely ready for some good head and maybe a nice fuck session with a tight young thing. His thoughts of the evening took over and he drove home with a hard on. He wanted to make sure he was good to go for a bit of fun that night, so he had every intention of jerking off as soon as he made it upstairs to the bathroom.

The sound of the shower running didn't fully hit him until he got right outside the door. He froze in his tracks when he realized his daughter was in the shower.

"Ahh fuck!" Doug groaned to himself, realizing that he would have to delay his own pleasure for a while.

Until he noticed that the door wasn't shut.

After a couple minutes of trying to talk himself out of what was about to happen, Doug finally gave in. He knew it was wrong, but he didn't care at that point.

"One quick peek." Doug thought to himself. "I need to try to see her." Knowing that he would have a perfect view through the clear glass shower doors, Doug knew he also had to make the effort in order to not get caught. Who knew how he could even explain himself if his daughter caught him in the act of checking out her wet, naked body.