Just a Hole in the Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As quietly as he could, Doug opened the bathroom door a little more. While he was fully expecting to find his daughter in the shower washing up, he was given quite the surprise instead.

Charity on her knees. Tits bouncing with every single movement as she was working on her deep throating skills with a purple dildo.

Doug found himself rock hard immediately.

This was FAR more than what he had expected. He expected to see his daughter covered in soap suds, maybe a nice view of her almost perfect ass.

Instead, Doug caught his daughter in the act of face fucking herself with a dildo.

"Holy fucking shit." Doug thought to himself. This was too good not to remember. Even if it was his own daughter. He pulled his phone out of his pocket, opened his camera app, took a few pictures and a video of Charity sucking the dildo. "Jimmy will LOVE these." he thought once again to himself. That would wait until later. For now, he was getting a great show. He watched for a few seconds more, and before long, Doug couldn't take it anymore.

As he watched his daughter from the hallway, Doug took his cock out and started to jerk himself off. He tilted his head back and closed his eyes, fully in the moment.

Doug was masturbating to his daughter.

*****

As Charity continued to work herself up, fucking her own throat with one of her favorite dildos, she had kept her eyes shut. She was envisioning how the evening was about to go, pretending that the dildo attached to the shower wall was a dick sticking through the gloryhole that she would be visiting in just a few hours. After a while, she couldn't stop herself. She was so turned on, so wet...she needed fucked. She would get that later on, but she couldn't wait. She prepared herself to fuck herself with the dildo. She was beyond ready for it.

Charity finally opened her eyes, and noticed that the bathroom door must have crept open some more. She momentarily kicked herself for not making sure it was closed, but she got over it pretty quick when she remembered it was just her.

When she saw her dad's face through the opening of the door, Charity went into panic mode. She looked at the dildo on the shower wall and freaked out, trying to figure out where to hide it so her dad wouldn't see it.

It was at that moment that Charity realized that her dad was jerking himself off.

Her mind started racing. She had been caught. How the hell was she going to explain to her dad what he had witnessed? Then, the thought hit her.

Her dad had been watching her. He was masturbating to the sight.

Suddenly, Charity had a change of mindset. It felt weird, but her dad was jerking off to his naked daughter in the shower sucking on a dildo. She felt like she should be disturbed by it.

But then, she started to piece some thoughts together. She never realized it until this moment, but over the last several months, her dad and uncle Jimmy would get quiet everytime she walked into a room wearing her short shorts or yoga pants. She thought about how she would periodically sit on Jimmy's lap, trying to make him hard, and then she would sit on her dad's lap later on, and he would have to suddenly get up to go to another room.

"Does dad want to fuck me?" Charity thought to herself. She smiled, even as wrong as it was, but she was turned on by the thought. Not only did her uncle want her, but so did her own dad.

"Let's give him a show then." Charity thought. Timing herself just right, letting her dad think she didn't have a clue that he was watching, Charity turned around just in time for Doug to look back at her again. She faced her ass towards the dildo, and bent over. She grabbed the head of the fake cock, aimed it at herself, and started fucking her own pussy doggy style.

"Mmmm....fuck...." she moaned, making Doug's eyes snap open in a flash. He was now watching his own daughter fucking herself. His cock twitched in his hand, begging for him to start stroking again. He started up slowly, keeping pace with his daughter as she thrust herself onto the dildo. He once again took a few pictures as he watched and pleasured himself.

After a few minutes of this, increasing her thrusting on the purple dildo until she was pretty much slamming herself on it, Charity decided it was time to kick things up. She took herself off the dildo, reached back and grabbed it by the shaft, aimed it, and pushed herself back once again.

"Holy shit, she's fucking her own ass." Doug thought. He knew it wouldn't take himself long from this point, so he started recording another video, ready to finish himself off in the process.

After she adjusted to the size of the dildo filling her ass, Charity lost herself in the moment, and started pounding her own ass hard against the dildo. She discovered a few years back that she was a fan of anal sex, and she knew she could get off from it. As she kept going at it harder and faster, thinking about how her father was getting off to the visual, Charity found herself on the edge of an orgasm. As she continued to fuck herself, she couldn't stop her moans and grunts. As both father and daughter were now close to the edge, Charity said something that shocked both her and Doug.

"Fuck my ass daddy!"

With that, Charity couldn't hold back any longer and started to cum. At the same time out in the hallway, Doug had done the same. He wasn't sure if it was meant for him or just her visualizing someone else and calling them daddy, but that didn't matter.

He had it on his phone. His daughter calling out for daddy to fuck her ass. That's all he needed to take care of months of jerking off sessions.

He took his shirt off and cleaned the cum off his dick and the floor, then retreated to his room to change clothes. He had just jerked off to his daughter. It was wrong but incredibly hot.

As soon as she knew her dad was gone to his room, Charity got out of the shower, wrapped herself and her dildo in a couple of towels, and started to head back to her room to get changed. She stopped dead in her tracks as she walked by the bathroom door. She took a look at the outside and smiled at the sight.

There was some of her dad's cum on the door. He missed it when he cleaned up.

Charity looked out into the hall and made sure it was clear. When she was happy with the results, she took her finger, wiped the cum off the door, and sucked it off her finger. She smiled at the taste. It was pleasantly sweet. She was once again turned on, but this time over the idea that she just tasted her own dad's cum.

She didn't know how, but she knew from that point on, she needed to have a night with her dad.

She went to her room and finished getting around, then went downstairs where her father was waiting. They both flashed a huge smile at each other, and set out for their lunch date.

*****

As the night went on, Charity and Derek made quick work of the guys at the gloryhole. When Derek had finished his last guy, he went home with him for some extra fun. Charity was turned on not only by the amount of men she was sucking off, but knowing that by now, her best friend and former boyfriend was probably bent over a table or on all fours and getting his ass pounded by another man.

That fact and the porn on the TV in the room she was in featuring a lot of anal scenes, and Charity knew it. This would be the night that she would be ready and willing to take her first real cock in her ass. She couldn't wait!

Trevor had told her that she would be taking care of a total of 20 men. The first several were quick work, lasting only a few minutes each. As she continued to go through the men, they started lasting a little longer. All of them were fairly average or smaller in size, which she had expected. As she was working on the 19th, she had finally found one that she really enjoyed sucking. It was about 7.5 inches long, fairly thick, and shaved smooth.

As much as Charity was enjoying herself with this cock, the man on the other side was enjoying it just as much. He was far more vocal than the others, telling her how she was a good girl, asking if she liked older men's cocks in her mouth, and so on. Charity was getting more turned on, when the man asked her a question.

"Can I reach in and grab your head when I'm about to go?"

"You can do that now." Charity said, backing off just enough to talk before taking the man's cock back in her mouth. Without missing a beat, the man reached in and grabbed the back of her head, pulling her face just a little bit closer to the wall and making her take his cock farther in her mouth. After a few minutes of his assistance, the man started moaning.

"Ah fuck baby. Get ready. It's gonna be a big load."

The man lived up to his word and shot several ribbons of warm thick cum down Charity's throat. She continued to suck away on his cock as he finished. When he was done, he pulled his cock out and got ready to leave.

"Enjoy yourself bro. She loves older men. Take her home and show her a good time tonight!" Charity heard him say to the last guy of the night. She couldn't make out who it was thanks to Trevor's system changing their voice, but she was excited that the mystery man called the other man "bro". They were either really good friends, or they were actually brothers. If they were brothers, Charity hoped this guys cock was just as nice.

It was better.

Things worked out perfectly. This cock was the best of the bunch in Charity's opinion. It was about 8 inches long and incredibly thick and wide. Just looking at it made her pussy drip. She had taken on dildos this large, but never an actual cock. Trevor had a large cock. Longer even. But, even his wasn't this thick and massive.

Charity couldn't wait to make this man cum.

Before she could begin to attempt to swallow his cock whole, the man reached a hand through the other hole. He held out six $100 bills.

"$100 for the blowjob. The rest for tonight." the man said. Charity smiled, knowing it wasn't going to be too long and she would be stuffed by this massive dick. "You ready, baby girl?"

"Yes sir!" Charity said, opening her mouth wide and moving towards the cock.

"Actually...please don't call me sir. Makes me feel old. Granted, based off your age listed here, I'm old enough to be your dad. I actually have a kid your age." As he spoke, there was some static from the microphone in his room. Some crackling and popping.

"Okay. Should I call you daddy then?" Charity asked. The man apparently liked that as his already hard cock twitched at that.

"Yes. Please do."

"Okay daddy. I'm ready to suck your big dick now." Charity said, taking the man's cock in, working back and forth on the shaft, taking more in with every movement of her head.

"Oh fuck yes. You're absolutely amazing at this. I haven't had head this good in years!" More static from the mic.

"Thank you daddy." Charity said after taking the cock out of her mouth, giving the cock a long lick up the underside of the shaft all the way up and over the head of the dick, flicking her tongue over the hole on the front, then ramming the whole thing in her mouth, fucking her own face.

"Fuck yes baby girl. Just like that. Keep sucking it. Would you like to go home with daddy?"

Charity answered as best as she could with her mouth full.

"Maybe I'll fuck your mouth again before you ride my dick. Would you like that?" Again, more static.

Charity once again answered with her mouth full of cock.

"I want to hear you say it." The mic continued to crackle.

"Yes daddy! I want to ride your dick!"

"Maybe I'll bend you over and hit it from behind. Would you like that?"

"Yes daddy!"

"What else could I do to you tonight, baby girl?" There was a long stretch of static as the man spoke. Charity could only hear a little bit, but she understood.

"Fuck my ass, daddy!"

"Oh fuck baby girl, that is what I needed to hear! I'm about to cum!"

Charity kept working the man's dick, feeling his hand that he stuck through the hole reach her head, grab a handful of hair, and pull her mouth all the way down on his dick. She was ready for another big load of sperm.

"Ahh here it comes. Get ready baby girl!"

With a final squeal of static from the mic, the voice changer quit working just as the man started unloading down her throat.

"Swallow all of daddy's cum!" the man grunted. It was there that Charity had a revelation, and it made her eyes fly wide open.

It was the voice of her own dad.

She just sucked her dad's dick and was in the process of swallowing his cum.

Somehow, her own body went against her mind, and Charity had a mind blowing orgasm.

When he had finished, Doug pulled his cock out and put it away. Charity was in a state of shock. She had just gone down on her dad and he had paid her to not only do that, but take her home and fuck her. She couldn't avoid it no matter how she tried.

"Come in here so I can meet you officially. Then, I'm gonna take you home and fuck you all night." Doug said.

Almost as soon as he did, the door opened. Doug looked at it, excited to see who the woman was that he was about to fuck. When Charity walked through the door, his jaw dropped.

"So...hi daddy. We need to talk this over."

*****

The ride home felt far longer and more uncomfortable than expected for Charity. She knew it was going to be an awkward ride, but her dad was silent the entire ride home. Even when Jimmy's name popped up on the Bluetooth screen of Doug's Ford Flex as he was calling, Doug declined to answer. Something he never did.

It was going to be a long night.

No sooner than they made it home, Doug went straight into the house, went to his stash of whiskey, and poured some for himself and Charity. Without saying a word, Doug handed his daughter a glass, then motioned to the living room.

It was time to talk. As long as she had been out of high school, Doug had allowed his daughter to drink with him under his roof. He never let her take a sip without first handing over her keys, and he never gave them back until morning.

This time, she had nowhere else to go.

Charity made her way to the living room and sat down on the couch. Her dad followed her, with his glass in one hand and the bottle in the other. He had planned to have more than one drink, meaning this could go a few different ways, but usually meant one of two.

Either he was planning to drink himself into a stupor in order to forget what had happened, or he was drinking enough to loosen up and relax. Charity was about to find out.

"Dad, look... I know it was weird and all but list---"

"I enjoyed it."

Charity looked at her dad with shock and confusion. Had she heard him right?

"Dad?"

"I said I enjoyed it. I needed that, you delivered. And it was good. REALLY good." Doug said, taking a sip of his drink before continuing. "I need to come clean on some things with you."

"I do too. Do you want to go first or want me to?"

Doug sighs and takes another drink. He thinks to himself how best to address things between his daughter. Sitting there beside him on the couch in his living room, he can't shake the night's event from his mind. He can only picture his daughter with her lips wrapped around his cock. He felt bad, but he also felt amazing. He had gotten the best blowjob of his life just a short while ago, and it was from his daughter. It was wrong, but he wanted more.

He wanted to fuck her.

"Okay. So, I've been...dealing...with these thoughts and feelings for a while now. I'm going to be 100% clear and honest with you. And I want you to be with me as well." Doug said to his daughter who nodded and never took her eyes away from his. "I've been wanting to do things like this with you for a while. Call it loneliness, call it lust, call it wrong. I know it's some...FUCKED UP combination of several things. But, the first time I saw some of the tease pictures you sent Jimmy...that set me on this path. This morning before lunch...well...."

"You watched me in the shower." Charity said with a smile on her face.

"Yeah...how did you know?"

"Well...I may have caught you jacking off through the door."

"Oh my God...I'm so sorry...why didn't you stop me?!"

"Well to be honest dad...I liked it." Charity said with another smile. "I liked it so much...when I found some of the cum you missed still on the door...I had to try it."

"Wait.. what are you saying?"

"Daddy. I tasted your cum after my shower. I knew I was doing this stuff at the gloryhole tonight. But, I've been sucking guys off for a long time now and I'm addicted to it. It doesn't matter to me who they are. If they have a dick, I want it in my mouth. I saw your cum, knowing that I made it happen...and I had to taste it."

Doug looked at Charity, trying to find the words to say, but too surprised at the bomb his daughter dropped on him to say anything. Realizing that he wasn't mad, Charity decided to continue.

"I've been teasing uncle Jimmy for years. It started with me sitting on his lap and feeling his dick get hard. In some odd way, it turned me on. It felt dirty, knowing I made him hard, but at the same time, I wanted to suck him off so bad. Maybe someday I might still, I don't know. But I---"

"You already have." Doug said, taking another sip of his whiskey. "He was the guy before me tonight. He's the one who talked me into bringing you home...well...before I knew that it was my daughter I was paying to bring home for sex." Doug took a long drink, emptying his glass. He poured himself a little more. "So, you sucked us both tonight."

"Oh my God!" Charity said. She tried to hide the joy in her voice, but she couldn't. It made her ready for more. "Does he know?"

"No, I haven't told him. But, he's been blowing up my phone with texts since I ignored his call, asking me how good the piece of ass from the gloryhole is." Doug said with a grin, before taking another drink. "I'm not sure what to say or how to tell him." Charity studied her dad's face. It seemed to her that he was upset about how things turned out. Yes, he got a blowjob. And it was apparently a good one. But, he brought his daughter home instead of some girl to fuck. Charity dug the money out of her back pocket and laid it down in front of her dad. Doug looked at the money, then his daughter.

"Well...I can give you a refund." Charity said to her dad. He pushed the money back towards her and shook his head.

"No honey. You've earned your money tonight. I'll be okay without it, so you keep it." Doug drained his glass again, and went to pour another before Charity stopped him. He looked at her hand as she held his down in place, then looked at her.

"Well, that makes you a paying customer then. And I don't take money from my customers without doing the job." Charity stood up from the couch, then went over and bent down, looking her dad in the eyes. "So, let's go upstairs. You had plans for tonight, so did I. Let's go finish our plans."

"Baby girl. What are you saying?" Doug asked, but he already knew the answer.

"Fuck my ass daddy. I want to take a cock up there for the first time. I know you won't hurt me, and you will teach me how to do it. I'll suck your dick again and then you can do me."

Doug went hard immediately.

"Plus...you can take a video and send it to Jimmy. That might get him back up here tomorrow night."

"What's tomorrow night?" Doug asked.

"If all goes well...a different kind of family reunion. Now, let's go."

*****

Jimmy sat down in the recliner in his living room, cracked open a cold beer, and got his phone out. He saw a message from Doug.

"Hey bro. Sorry I didn't answer earlier. Was having some fun giving the girl this dick up her fine ass. Speaking of which, here's a video for you."

Jimmy opened the video attachment and sure enough, Doug was fucking the girl in the ass. As he was thrusting in harder and faster, the girl was moaning and begging for more.