Just a Hole in the Wall

Story Info
Her first time at a gloryhole is a memorable one for Charity.
11.4k words
4.74
29.6k
56

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 03/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charity Walters was just 22 years old when she accepted the fact that she was obsessed with giving oral sex to men. It was her ultimate kink. As much as she enjoyed sex and receiving oral herself, for whatever reason, she found herself to get the most pleasure out of sucking men off.

It started back in high school with her ex boyfriend, Derek. He talked her into it their senior year after several months of trying, and she found out that she enjoyed it. After graduation, they were at a friend's house for a party, snuck off to a room so she could give him head, and two other guys walked in. They stood there, watching the show and encouraging her as Derek enjoyed himself. Before long, she found that she was giving these other two guys head as well. One of them went so far as to facefuck her with his 8 inch cock, and Charity was loving it. Turns out Derek was enjoying the show as well, but not for the reason why Charity thought.

A few months after that, Charity went through a breakup after Derek was caught giving head to another guy in his car in the parking lot of the local gym. Although she was absolutely hurt over the act, she opened the door to let Derek explain. It had turned out that Derek was struggling with his sexuality for a while, but after only a few days after their breakup, Derek came out to Charity as being gay. Still slightly angry about the situation, but being the type of woman she was, she forgave Derek for how things ended.

This ultimately resulted in Derek and Charity becoming best friends instead of a couple, and Charity was absolutely okay with that. Now, she found that she had someone that she could confide in to discuss her oral fetish. She was able to sit there and talk about it with Derek, and they would find themselves amused when they would see a guy out in public and they would both try to size him up through his pants. One day, Derek invited Charity over to his place, where he showed her his new 10 inch realistic looking dildo, along with a matching one for her. He said it was so they could practice their skills together and coach each other along the way. They met together at least once a week for blowjob practice on the dildos.

Whereas Derek was skilled, he was still amazed at Charity's abilities. After some practice, she found out that she could deepthroat the entire 10 inches of the dildo with no problem. She ended up having Derek order a 12 inch dildo, and she worked her way up to that as well. Before too long, she could take the entire 12 inches without gagging.

After a while though, Charity grew tired of the practice sessions. She longed for the real thing. She started to meet up with guys through work. Word traveled fast at her job about how much she enjoyed giving blowjobs behind the store building. She found herself giving head to five of her male coworkers on a weekly basis. When she was caught by her boss, she thought for sure that she was going to get fired. Instead, when he called her into his office, he asked for her service. She gave him one of the best blowjobs she'd given up to that point, and to secure the deal, instead of having him unload on her face and breasts, she swallowed cum for the first time. Not only did she get to keep her job, but she discovered that she enjoyed the act of swallowing along with giving head.

Over the next few years, Charity made it a point to suck cock at least ten times a week. Usually it was the same guys, but after a while, she turned to hookup apps. Luckily for her, these all turned out to be decent guys with no bad intentions, but she still felt uneasy about it. The silver lining was that she got to have the guys show up at her place, where she kept a 9mm pistol within reach should anything go wrong. She was fortunate enough to not have to use it.

The blowjobs with random men came to an abrupt stop though. The owner of the apartment she was renting sold the building and the new owner opted to make it a apartment building for people 50+ in age only. The majority of the residents there got to keep their living space, but for Charity and a few others, they had to vacate within a month. She looked everywhere she could, but with just a week left to move, she got a phone call from her dad, Jim. He offered her a room at his place. She accepted and moved in with her dad.

Initially, Charity was more than happy to be living with her dad again. She found herself pleasing her coworkers and boss more often now that her hookups were limited due to her living situation, but her dad insisted that she didn't pay rent. He just wanted some help with groceries or an occasional bill or two. It was a perfect opportunity for Charity to save back some money for her future.

That was, until the day that it was announced that the store she worked at was being closed. The national chain of the store announced that they would be downsizing over the next several months, shutting down some of their stores in less populated areas with less customers. Charity's store was one of the first to be shut down. She was going to have to live off the money she saved back until she found a new job. Her first thought was to call Derek and see if he had any leads.

*****

"Hey Char-Bear! How the hell are you?" Derek answered the call like he always did. It never failed to bring a smile to Charity's face when he did that. The man truly was a great friend, and in spite of the history with their breakup, Charity was happier with him as a friend than she was with him as a boyfriend.

"Hey Derek! I need your help with something."

"Anything for you doll. Hit me with it."

"Well...do you know of any job leads in the area? The store is closing soon. I need to find something."

"Aww shit. I'm sorry Charity. I wish I could help, honestly. But, I'm looking for something too." Derek said. He paused for a moment, and Charity started to reply.

"Well, okay. I'll keep looking. Thanks anyw---" she said before getting cut off by Derek.

"Wait one second. I've got an idea, but I want you to be completely and totally open about it and don't chew my ass out for suggesting it. Okay?"

"Okay...Derek, what are you thinking?" Charity asked, unsure of what her best friend was thinking about. This was unlike Derek. Ever since he came out to her, he's never been one to be shy about things, whether it was talking about sex or giving an honest opinion about something. For whatever reason, he was slightly hesitant about spilling the beans for thus idea of his.

"I'm really not sure how to even say this delicately, so I'm just going to ask." he said. He took a pause before continuing. "And I mean it.. don't chew me out..."

"Just say it. I promise to be open or whatever. Not mad." Charity reassured her friend. "Now, ask away."

"How...how would you like to suck dick for money?"

Charity was shocked for once when it came to something Derek said. She never expected to be asked that question by anyone, but especially not Derek. She stayed quiet for a moment before Derek came back on.

"Charity...you promised not to be mad at me. I'm being sincere with you right now. It's only a question and I'm not trying to push you into anything you don't want to do."

"Are you trying to pimp me out?" Charity asked. Derek couldn't help himself and laughed at her question.

"No, not at all. No prostitution! Well...mostly none."

"Okay, then explain this to me!" Charity replied.

"Have you ever heard of a gloryhole?" Derek asked point blank. "It's where there's a hole in a wall and guy will stick his ---"

"Yeah Derek. I know what they are. I've watched some of those porn videos. You mean that they're real?"

"Yeah. And...there's one that's local. Been there for a while." Derek said. "The porn store has some."

"Well, I wish I could say I was surprised but..."

"Here's the thing though. The owner of the porn store started this as a side business. It's only open by invite. The owner makes all parties get tested and submit proof of being clean. He charges the guys so much to get back, then they pay the person sucking them off whatever they can swing for a bj. If they want more, they have to discuss that with you face to face, but they have to give you at least an extra $100 to make sure they're not wasting your time. Best part is, the owner went out of his way to keep everyone anonymous. He rigged up mics and speakers so the people can talk, but their voices come out distorted with a voice changer. If you become a pleaser, he will take body pics without your face showing. That way, they can see what the person sucking them looks like and they can get worked up."

Charity thought it over some. The idea of making money to do something she truly enjoyed was winning her over. She could easily fill her fetish and make some good cash in the process.

"Okay. I want in. Tell me how to do this." Charity surprised herself at her own willingness to do something like this. It felt dirty but incredibly hot at the same time. She reached down between her legs, and sure enough...she was getting wet.

"Awesome! So, the owner is going to want to meet up with you first, and I won't lie to you...if he is interested in you doing your thing there, he's going to give you...well...an audition."

"In other words, he's wants his dick sucked?"

"Yeah. This way he can kind of....I don't know...hype your skills up with the customers. Plus, he can determine how much to charge the guys for your service before they walk in."

"Okay. When does he want to meet?"

"Are you free this afternoon?"

*****

Charity picked Derek up and they drove to the porn store. They've been in there together a few times over the years, but mostly buying toys or lubes for each other's birthday or a gag gift. Charity never met the owner himself.

"Okay Char Bear. Are you ready?" Derek asked her as she checked her hair and makeup in her mirror. She wanted to make a good impression. She really wanted to land this gig and make some money doing something she enjoyed doing for free.

"Yeah, I'm ready. But, you never told me...how did you find out about all of this?" Charity asked. He smiled slightly and briefly looked away.

"Well...I came in here and I was watching some guy on guy stuff. It was a gloryhole scene. The owner came up behind me and asked how I enjoyed the video. I told him that it was pretty hot and how I'd love to try out a gloryhole. He asked if I would be the one sucking or getting sucked, and I quickly told him I'd do the sucking. He then told me that not only did he have the gloryhole setup in the back, but that the video I was watching was filmed there. It was his dick getting sucked."

"Shut up!!! No fucking way!" Charity said, lightly smacking Derek on the shoulder.

"It was true! I didn't recognize him initially, but he took me to the back, had me go in the room, and he went to the other side of the wall. Next thing I know, his cock is coming through the hole, and sure enough...it's the exact same guy. I couldn't help it...I sucked his dick then and there. Once he finished, he came in the room and introduced himself. Trevor Hunt."

Charity's eyes went wide and her mouth dropped open. Trevor Hunt was, at one time, one of the bigger names in male porn actors, and definitely the first porn star she ever fantasized about. Charity had seen several of his videos with women...some videos of two or three women giving him a group blowjob...some videos of him tag teaming women with other men...a couple videos of him ramming a woman as she used a strap on with another woman...but, never any videos of him with men.

"No way...he let you suck his cock?!" she asked.

"Yeah. He's apparently bi, but has kept it secret. He's done several gloryhole videos with guys, but he's never shown on camera other than his dick."

"Wow. How's it feel, knowing that you gave head to a porn star?" Charity asked.

"Pretty hot, to be honest." Derek laughed. "But, he definitely took a while to finish. I gave him everything I could. He said it was 'pretty good', but he's still looking for 'great'. I definitely thought of you and mentioned you, but I wasn't ever sure how to bring it up. He's been interested for quite a while."

"All you had to do was ask me if I wanted to suck Trevor Hunt's cock!!! I would have been here in a heartbeat!" Charity laughed.

"Fair enough! But yeah...he told me about his side business in the back and offered me the job. He's been looking for a woman to join in and give another option to his paying customers. There's quite a few guys who are secretly bi or gay, or who just want a willing mouth to suck them. But, there's several more who want a woman on the other side instead. So...I may have mentioned you and talked about our history."

"Well, that's promising. An ex boyfriend, who I gave head to in the past, now prefers men." Charity said sarcastically.

"Hey, come on now! You made it look fun! And, you were absolutely right with enjoying it. I love doing it myself!" Derek said, half laughing and half being defensive. "Honestly, if I didn't prefer men and actually considered myself bi, I'd let you suck mine all you want!"

"Thanks... I think." Charity said, shrugging her shoulders and laughing.

"Take it as a compliment. A gay man hyping up a woman for her oral skills. I told him you were by far better than me, and he enjoyed what I offered. You're almost guaranteed to land this!" Derek said reassuringly to his friend. Charity smiled, took a deep breath in and looked out the window towards the entrance to the porn store. The sign still said "closed", but the lights were on and someone was inside.

Trevor Hunt was waiting.

"Okay. Let's go do this."

*****

Charity walked in behind Derek. It felt odd to come into the store before business hours. In a sense, it felt naughty to her. She knew what she was here for, and just that act alone was exciting enough, but the fact that she was about to give head to a famous porn star. She was trying her best to calm her nerves, but she knew that no matter what, she was bringing her "A game" to this man. She fantasized about sucking his large cock for several years. She would be completely open to spreading her legs for him or letting him bend her over and take her ass. If she was offered to go to the back with him, she was absolutely open to whatever the man wanted.

"Wait here. I'll go check his office." Derek said, leaving Charity to look around the store as she waited. She saw several different items...dildos, butt plugs, strap on harnesses, to name a few. She even saw a dildo that was modeled from Trevor's own cock. At least, according to the box it was stored in. She picked it up and looked at the packaging. If she didn't get to try the real deal today, she would make sure to take one of these home with her and try it. It would make her fantasizing easier at least.

"So, you like that one, huh?" a voice said from behind Charity. She was surprised and let out a little yelp, dropping the box on the floor, causing it to slide behind her just enough to make her turn around to pick it up. She saw a pair of gray Nikes just a couple of steps away from her as she kept her eyes down towards the box. As soon as Charity grabbed the box, she started to slowly stand back up, checking out the man in front of her as she inched up. Even wearing jeans, Charity could see the muscular build in his legs, then kept her eyes focused briefly on the bulge in his jeans, before finally standing up fully and seeing an extended hand, waiting for a handshake. Charity offered her hand, and the man took it gently, giving her a brief handshake. Charity finally focused in on the man's face, and upon seeing his deep blue eyes and shaggy brown hair with a few grays coming in at the sides of his hair and throughout his stubble, she realized that it wasn't a dream.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. I'm Trevor. You must be Charity?"

Charity looked at Trevor and was left speechless for a moment. The man was absolutely handsome in person, and she knew that she was putty in his hands. Whatever he wanted her to do, she would do it.

"Umm...that is your name, right?" Trevor asked with a smile.

"Yeah. Yes, my name is Charity. It's...wow...I'm sorry!" Charity said with a nervous laugh as she looked at the boxed dildo in her hand, then back to the man it was modeled from. "Oh my God, this is awkward!" She and Trevor both laughed as the blood rushed to her cheeks in embarrassment.

"Hey, don't worry about it. It happens all the time. It's fine. I can't tell you how many of those things I've had to autograph for customers over the years. It was weird at first, but now it's just part of my business. You want me to sign it?"

"Umm..." Charity started before she broke into another nervous laugh. "I live with my dad and my uncle stops in so much that he might as well live there! If I buy this and take it home, I couldn't display it." Charity noticed the surprised look on Trevor's face. He almost looked disappointed in a sense. She had to correct the issue before she lost his interest.

"But, I would absolutely fuck myself stupid with it every day!"

She didn't realize that she said it quite so bluntly, but she saw Trevor smirk at the comment. Suddenly, Trevor grabbed her hand gently again, and held it up in the air for a moment.

"Well, Derek said you wanted to audition today. I guess we should go ahead and talk business. Mind giving me a good look at yourself?" Trevor said, taking one finger and twirling it around in a circle, giving Charity the hint to turn around and show off her ass in her tight jeans. She smiled and obliged, turning slowly so he could get a good look. He studied her for a moment before she turned back to face him.

"Well...what do you think?" Charity asked in a sexy, husky voice.

"Let's go start your audition back in my office. We'll find out if you get the job soon enough."

Trevor held her hand up to his face, giving her a light kiss on top of her hand, and started walking her back to his office. The two passed Derek as they walked by, and he flashed a smile at Charity and gave her a thumbs up.

"Go get it Char!" Derek said. Trevor stopped for a moment and turned to Derek.

"You want to watch? Or are you good out here for a bit?" Trevor asked.

"I'll keep an eye open up here. Just in case a customer has to come in early."

"Okay cool. Ring this up on my bill for her." Trevor said, grabbing the boxed dildo and tossing it to Derek. "Worst case scenario, she gives me head and gets a free dildo." he smiled at Charity.

"Oh trust me. When I'm done with you, not only will you offer me the job at the gloryhole in the back, but you'll want me bent over your desk." Charity said directly to Trevor. His smile turned to surprise when she reached down and groped his bulge from the front of his jeans. He looked her in the eyes, realizing that he might be up for a good time.

"I've wanted to do this since I first saw your porn video. Now, let me go suck your big fat cock."

*****

No sooner than he got her in the room and closed the door, had Charity practically ripped her shirt off, exposing her tits to the man who helped her through puberty. She had spent countless nights on her laptop with her headphones on, watching this man pound the shit out of all these women in porn videos. Their moaning and screaming helped drown out the sound of her parents fighting downstairs before their divorce. Now, as an adult, she got the chance to not only act out years of fantasies, but express her gratitude to the man who was a distraction when she needed it.

"Damn girl. Those look pretty nice!" Trevor said, reaching out to feel Charity's breasts. She wasn't too big...maybe a high B cup...but, there was enough there for him to get a good feel. As he fondled and kneaded her breasts with a delicate touch, lightly pinching and twisting her nipples as he did so, Charity worked her hands down towards his jeans and started to work his belt, button, and zipper in order to free his cock.