Just a Jab Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It became too much for John and he joined them shaking his hips and moving like a hippo in army boots, but nobody cared as the women played up to him even more. When the music changed to 'I Do I Do' the women ganged up on John to really give him a raunchy time. It all started as fun but eventually hands came into play as John found himself being caressed all over by two pairs of hands. Linda sat back and relaxed enjoying the spectacle in front of her and loving the cuckqueen dream. She was almost creaming herself just from watching them become absorbed in the actions of what started as dancing, but now looked like foreplay. Linda began to feel like rubbing herself she was getting so turned on, and she was not alone. John was obviously loving the attention of the other two as the bulge in his pants almost became a fourth body on the dance floor. His hands had joined the fray and were finding suitable targets getting the women hornier by the minute.

A new dance genre had now been reached with Janet and John facing each other involved in deep kissing with Sophia behind Janet pulling John tightly. Janet was enjoying being the sandwich filling having his hard cock pressed against her, and began to slide against John as they held each other. Sophia had moved to be hugging into John's side as he kissed her. The music was completely forgotten as was any pretense at dancing. Linda was in nirvana, and after the music had stopped for more than a minute made a little coughing sound bringing the trio out of their daze. They stopped and looked at each other as though just now realising what they were doing, then looked towards Linda with what was almost guilt on their faces. Linda could not help herself and broke into laughter at the looks on their faces, as she managed to talk to them.

"Sweethearts please don't stop. I am loving this too much, but perhaps if you are willing we could take this to the bedroom. I can then get my little cheerleader outfit on and do some moves with my pompoms," wriggling her boobs while she laughed.

John turned his face back to the two women and looking them in the eye in turn added his own thoughts.

"Please can we finish this upstairs. Having you here together is too much to resist and we certainly have enough time left tonight to continue this meeting in bed."

In response, after looking to each other, the two women took hold of one of John's hands each and lead him to the bedroom. Linda followed with the largest of grins possible thinking to herself, "Oh yes this meeting is certainly called to order, I couldn't hope for a better result tonight," then with a little sway of the hips in time with her steps she quietly sang to herself, "Give me a she. Give me a he. Give me a she, Go-o-o-o cuckqueen," throwing her arms out straight at the end to shake her imaginary pompoms.

Being the real world and not some fantasy fiction, a queue formed in the bathroom to have a quick pee and gargle of mouthwash. John found that even waiting his turn he was not left alone, and even worse he had hands holding his willy for him as he tried to empty his bladder. In the end he had to call a halt to the grappling so his cock could wilt enough to pass its load. It took a while but he eventually managed to answer nature's call.

Entering the bedroom again he was assaulted be three horny women, to be more precise three horny naked women. It seems Linda's new open attitude to sexual matters was rubbing off on the other two. John soon found himself divested of his clothing and hustled to the bed. Pushed onto his back in the middle of the bed with Linda unceremoniously placed next to him to cuddle into his side. She was not idle there allowing her hands and lips to wander over his skin, making certain his hardness stayed hard. Meanwhile the rest of the horny naked trio were trying to decide who was first.

Janet, being closer to John while they were debating the schedule was able to slide one arm onto the bed and begin to stroke his cock. Thinking she had made a slick move of one-upwomanship she forgot to hold her face neutral. Sophia noticing the smirk saw one of Janet's arms trailing behind her, so leaning to one side she looked around Janet seeing the hand grabbing onto his erection. Janet had normal sized hands but it looked tiny against his monster. Sophia made a sound of clearing her throat and raised an eyebrow at Janet. Janet made a face of contrition and lifted her hand away from John, giving Sophia a final smirk before raising her own eyebrow in response. They both giggled at how silly it all was acting like a couple of spoilt teens.

Unable to break their impasse and neither willing to concede first place, and before it came to blows Linda told them just to do a round of rock, paper, scissors. This got a big laugh from them but they took her suggestion and Sophia had paper to Janet's rock. After a little victory dance Sophia jumped onto the bed screaming "You are all mine, big boy," and got straight into sucking his knob. Linda and Janet could only laugh at her antics. They may not be acting romantic, sensual or even sexy but none of it mattered to John who was impatiently waiting for his tingles to be assuaged.

Sophia settled very quickly letting the sexual side of things take over from the silliness. John found himself enjoying the blow job as it varied between sucking, licking, kissing, and whatever else she could think of. Her face was one of bliss as she really enjoyed having his boig cock in her mouth. With his eyes closed in joy he was assailed by another pair of lips as his were sucked in by Janet. She decided that his top half needed her brand of loving as her consolation prize. She had wrongly assumed picking rock would win his rock first. They quickly became engrossed in kissing as tongues dueled and hands wandered. The kiss was scintillating but the activity occurring to his cock still kept his attention from wandering too far. At some point Sophia finished mouthing him below and joined them at the top making it two sets of lips vying for his own lips. He was in smooch heaven.

When one set left the necking his cock was taken up in a new warm moist pathway as Sophia sat back on him and slowly guided him into her vagina. She was as much in heaven as he was as her sheath stretched to accommodate his size. She was soon bottomed out and rested for a moment before moving her hips along his length, settling into a steady rhythm that soon had her exploding in an orgasm. This was the end of the road that had started earlier over the discussions of love and sex getting her more worked up as the night wore on. She had been more than ready well before she came anywhere near his dick. The orgasm wiped her energy levels for the moment and she pulled off him as she slipped onto the bed lying next to John pushing Janet away. Sensing she would be displaced Janet moved around to take Sophia's spot over his cock. Tonight they were all too horny to be worried over sharing. Linda was gasping for her own breath as one climax followed another as she fed off the sexual atmosphere being developed tonight. All three women had been prepared for sex with just their earlier discussions, let alone the sexy dancing.

Janet immediately held his cock in place and impaled herself. Once again John basked in the delight of another moist warm hole to fill. He gasped at the wonderful feeling of another vagina being forced over his penis. The tightness being enlarged to fit him. There were no problems of lack of lubrication or not being open and ready. Janet, like her friend, only had to take her time to stretch a little so he could slide into her one inch at a time. The sexual highs tonight beat anything anyone here had ever experienced before. Janet sat atop her lover surrounded by his other lovers. She looked at them through squinted eyes seeing they were as overtaken with lust as she was. Seeing them lying there together beneath her raised her own desires to a new level as thoughts flitted through her mind, "John's cock, her cock, no their cock was filling her to the maximum."

As the thought of his cock inside her being owned and shared by the three of them brought her own climax to its peak. The clamping of her vagina on his cock sent John over the top. Janet let out a scream as she her orgasm went through her, pushing John to let fly his own. His cum flowing as his cock pulsed kept Janet at her peak, her scream not stopping. Linda joined her with a scream herself as her new orgasm brought her body into spasm. Sophia found herself releasing more cream with her own peak. John just grunted in release of so much pent up tingling. Finally it all stopped and the noise and muscle tension relaxed in the participants. Janet fell forward onto John in exhaustion as the others joined her in feeling the fatigue of an intense extremely event. Now John had to wonder if orgasms were like yawning, one person had to follow if another person had one.

John managed to get his arms around Linda and Sophia at each side of him and snuggled them to him, and they in turn placed arms around Janet and pulled her tightly into a what could be called a group like one. In there minds at this time there was no you and me, just us. They seemed to have broken some barriers not even known to exist to bond together as never before. Their breathing was almost as fast as their hearts were beating. For a while they seemed to be in total sync with each other matching the others in breaths and heartbeats. Dazed by the enormity of this experience they could only rest and ponder the experience.

They napped for a short period until Janet got a cold draft between her legs as John's penis shrunk and slipped out. The flow of moisture down there made her fidget which woke the others.

"Wow!" popped from Linda's mouth.

"Shit!" added John.

"Holy moly!" breathed Sophia.

"What was in the coffee?" asked Janet, and they all chuckled at that one as no one had enough breath for more, "Sorry gang, I gotta move. Got a flood going on down below and it tickles like crazy. Gosh man what the hell do you pump out of you anyway, a damned bucket of goop. It feels like a litre of that gooey slimy stuff the kids play with."

She managed to get off the bed and to the toilet without too much mess being left behind. Linda was getting used to cleaning this stuff off the floors, furniture, bedding and clothing, glad now that she did not have a cleaner come in. How would you explain all the messy goop everywhere, every day without severe embarrassment. This gave Sophia the chance to give John a long kiss, followed by a not quite as long kiss for Linda. Linda just took it in her stride as though smooching a woman was commonplace.

Janet had come back from the bathroom after a quick clean up to witness the kisses, her reaction was to raise an eyebrow. From the look of the kiss she guessed Sophia was looking for more with Linda and although she never suspected Sophia of being bi-sexual she knew Linda had never before leaned in that direction. But it seemed she was not totally averse to it for now. She filed her thoughts away for future reference.

"Come on you lot, I don't think any of us would survive another encounter like that tonight. We are getting too old for this," Janet spoke.

"Speak for yourself you old duck," responded Sophia.

John and Linda just smiled at the joking.

"Come on, time for a quick shower. I will need to get home soon before my daughter sends out the search party. John, up you get. I need my back scrubbed."

"Let it never be said I did not scrub a damsel in distress's back," he mumbled as he fumbled his way out of bed from between the other ladies, who were not making it easy for him by keeping him in a tight hold. A quick slap on their derrieres loosened their holds on him.

John soon joined Janet in a warm shower and he did scrub her back, and her front, and her bottom, and her pussy, and her top and even managed a long smooch. He was settling in for a longer session when Janet was summarily pulled out of the cubicle to be replaced by Sophia. She immediately took up the kissing where it had been left off as the water sprayed over them. Having only to rinse off a little lust induced sweat she did not need much cleaning, but wasn't going to pass up a chance to be naked with John. He of course just had to make certain she was clean all over. All to soon for her liking there was a coughing sound followed by a growling sound next to them. Sophia peeped to see Linda with hands on hips tapping her foot giving her the evil eye. Getting the hint Sophia released herself from John and let Linda take her place.

John smiled as his darling wife joined him in the shower. They stood still holding each other tightly in a loving lock. Even though this was meant to have been a quick shower the hot water ran out before they quit the hug. The cold water did get them moving as they were quick to find dry towels and rub briskly to ward off the cool air. When the pair finally emerged from the bathroom the bedroom was empty. They found the other two downstairs having a cold drink at the kitchen table.

"Ah finally they have emerged," said Janet, giving the pair a smile.

"And ready for round two I see," added Sophia with a bigger grin.

"Well maybe not," called Janet making a point to stare at John, "its the first time I have seen him not ready."

"Very funny," said Linda, "he does occasionally have rest periods. Not many and not for long, but they do happen."

They had a laugh as Janet stood to give them all a kiss and say goodnight. They each gave her a hug and she gave John a tweak on his penis and Linda a light smack to the bottom. Sophia got a ruffle to her hair. They saw her off out the front door and stayed watching until she drove off. As they returned inside Sophia had to mention.

"You do realise neither of you are dressed. Your neighbours could be traumatised if they saw you like this. Goodnight loves, see you both soon."

With that Sophia let herself out the back door and scooted home though the back gateway. After locking the door behind themselves as they entered the house again, John and Linda stood together holding each other for a long time. All too soon sleep called and they closed up the house and after their normal routine, except for a quick change of sheets on the bed, they climbed in together and lost themselves to slumber.

===========================================

Hope you liked this chapter.

Good comments and helpful comments are always welcome.

-GfG.