Just a Jab Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight as he talked to John, Linda and Paula he was lamenting that his sister had tossed out her good-for-nothing lazy husband, but it left her with three children to bring up on her own. She was such a wonderful woman who gave everything to her three little ones with never a thought for herself. The three diners agreed with him in his dismay and Luigi left feeling good with himself at making his favourite customers feel at home.

After he had gone Linda leaned over to Paula and explained, "He is such a sweetie, but don't worry about his poor sister. Her husband left years ago and the sister had a new man within a month. The children were all well into their twenties at that time, the oldest was married with kids of his own. It was quite a scandal at the time. Luigi has been telling that story for so long, I think he now actually believes his version of it."

Paula joined her companions in laughing as she listened to the story. The food soon arrived and they settled in to enjoy the meal and company. As usual the servings were large and tasted wonderful as they shared the plates between themselves. Conversation continued unabated throughout the meal covering many general topics and some personal ones as the married couple and Paula got to know each other a little better. Paula had been working for John for a few years but personal contact was minimal outside of work hours. Although it was enough that Paula had grown to greatly admire and maybe even love her boss for the type of man he was. Like Polly the night before she was amazed at John's upbringing in foster care as he rarely talked about it.

Paula told them that she had a fairly normal upbringing being older of two sisters with a working dad and stay-at-home mum. Nothing of major consequence happened in her 'oh so normal' life as she called it. She did touch on her lack of dating experience although she had gone out with a number of guys in more recent years. She had never gotten serious as she could tell they had invited her out to see what a tall red haired girl was like. Rarely had she bothered going past a second date as they had never seemed at all interesting to her. Her teen years had disillusioned her towards the male of the species after the way the boys had treated her when she became tall so quickly. Later on men had seen her as some sort of Amazonian conquest. She had always thought that it was a shame John was so 'married' to his wife as he was the rare male she would want to get close to.

She was now very nervous as her desires could soon be met. This close to coming to fruition made her feel curious at how she was feeling inside. Digging into her feelings and emotions surprised her that she was not perturbed with having sex, or more particularly having sex with John; having a relationship with John, even though he was married; like most men he was shorter as she had always imagined her knight as being taller; or sharing John with other women as this was a necessity for him. Even tonight was just a nice way to meld into the reason they were together, which was that they were going to have sex tonight. This was a forgone conclusion unless she got cold feet and backed out of it. Considering her history with men, and earlier on with boys, she amazed herself in how resolute she was towards what would happen tonight. She actually wanted this, she wanted John and she would take whatever part of him she could.

John spoke up at this point to give his opinion, "It must be hard for a beautiful, loving, giving and very intelligent woman like you to find a suitable guy who would treat you like you deserve."

He looked at the two women and asked, "What, did I say something wrong?" as he saw Linda smirk and Paula get a misty eyed look on her face. He got scared Paula would start crying and reached to take her hand in his, "Sorry Paula if I said something out of turn. That was just the way I see you. You have a lot to offer any guy and I am extremely surprised you have not been whisked away by some really nice guy who has enough brains to see who you are."

Linda started leaking some tears as his words brought her emotions to the fore making her love her husband more than ever. The effect on Paula was immediate and prolific. Tears didn't just flow, they flooded. She jumped from her chair causing it to fall backwards to the floor getting the attention of everyone in the near vicinity. Paula flew onto the lap of John after bodily pushing him and his chair away from the table with a loud scrape of the chair legs on the floor. John reacted by instinct and folded her into his arms giving her what comfort he could, still uncertain what he had said that was so wrong. Linda was at his side a moment later kneeling down with an arm around his back and the other rubbing Paula's back.

Looking around the crowded room freaked John at being the centre of so much attention. Worse to him was the array of expressions on their faces, some were compassionate towards an obviously distraught younger woman getting comfort from an older couple who were perhaps her parents; others were just curious at the open display of emotions in public; some were giving hostile looks toward John as though he had hurt the woman's feelings and should pay the consequences. It was now that John noticed how Paula had landed on his lap, with a leg to each side and facing directly at him although her head was shoved into his neck and shoulder join. She was so tall that her back was arched so she could contact him at these places.

What was not so obvious to the people around him was the slight rolling movement of her pelvis against his, and try as he could he was unable to stop the automatic reaction of his dick. The stimulation being received down there was too much for his cock to ignore and he hardened, pushing straight up into the contact region between them. At this Paula felt each motion on her pussy as his cock got larger and harder, and as he grew harder she got moister and more open. Linda smiled at the movements she could feel from her companions as they began to slowly dry hump each other. She would have jumped for joy at their behaviour except she had to remain the sensible one, which really bummed her.

Luigi had arrived at the table offering sympathies, condolences and any other emotional type response he could think of, being uncertain of the problem. He was wanting it to ease down as it could become bad for business, and he also was hurting inside as this was happening with some of his favourite customers. Linda eventually got a proper hold on herself and rose to assure Luigi and everyone else that things were okay. She tried to explain that they had received some very emotional news that was too much for their companion to handle. She would be alright in a minute and perhaps it would be best for them to pay the bill and depart.

Luigi was glad to be told all was well and being the business man that he was, he rushed to get the bill making certain other people knew he would give them a discount as it was in his restaurant that such heart rending news was given. This sounded weak to his ears, but he hoped others would take it as doing good and boost his business. He also hoped that his lazy sons and nephews would get an idea of how to run a successful restaurant, even though he knew it was his clever niece that would eventually run the place.

Linda paid the bill as John ushered Paula outside. He found it difficult to get her moving as she had become very concentrated on his erect cock. He then had the problem of standing with her remaining tied to his side as he tried to hide the giant bulge in his pants. Taking a deep breath he could only hope that the low lights would help hide his groin lump on the side not hidden by Paula as she clung to him.

One older woman did get a full view of his bulge as he had to dodge around some tables. She looked intently at his groin then raised an eyebrow to him when he was close saying, "My word, judging from the damp spot on your pants I'd say she was crying from more than one spot. It's also obvious why the tears, lucky girl."

John just smiled, blushed and continued out of the place and to the car with Paula holding tight to him. Linda walked past them to reach the car first and opened the rear door telling John to join Paula on the back seat. Linda drove as Paula apologised for her outburst in the restaurant and what she did to John. Linda observed the pair in her rear vision mirror and it was clear Paula was only sorry for any embarrassment within the restaurant. She had not let go of John the entire time, cuddling into him as close as she could get.

John too noticed she was quite up front in her attachment to him and asked, "Um Paula, could you explain something to me? I do really like you and all, so don't get me wrong. But you seem to have rather aggressively attached yourself to me."

Linda guffawed at him for his question saying, "John, sometimes you are blind."

Paula answered, "Yes Linda he can be a bit blind to the obvious. Firstly Mister Smith I have been attracted to you for quite some time. It was only that you are happily married and also my boss that kept me from doing anything about it. Then my chance to be with you pops up and I couldn't hold back any longer. Thirdly I know you never say things you do not mean, so tonight you said aloud those lovely things about me. It just so happened that I had been going through some emotional thoughts about you at the time, so I guess I over-reacted, but who could blame me for that. You did punch all the right buttons at exactly the right time. Then to top it off you almost skewered me at the table. All it would have taken was a little zip of your pants and we would have been arrested for what I was wanting to do. How do you think your pants got so wet? There was no other material there to absorb what was happening to me."

John looked at her wide eyed as he realised what she had said, then his jaw dropped as the last part sunk in. Paula smiled, gave a quick glance at Linda who almost had her eyes on the road ahead, and returning her attention to John grabbed the hem of her skirt and raised it up. John looked down in automatic reaction to the movement to see her red fur at the juncture to her legs. If this had been a cartoon animation his eyes would have popped out of his head to the sound of bells and sirens. Paula gave John a smirk in response to his reaction as Linda hooted and laughed.

Paula blushed, let go of her skirt and ducked her head onto the side of John's neck as she realised what she had done on the spur of the moment. Then mumbled with all sincerity as she slyly peeked up at John, "I would never have ever done that except with you John. You have managed to send me around the moon tonight, getting me so horny."

John managed to chuckle and say, "Er Linda I think you had better get us somewhere fast. This little vixen is sending me for a loop here."

With that comment he did the only thing possible without losing his clothes, he got a hold of her and kissed her. Slowly to start with as they tested each other, then with increasing passion. Paula eventually let her hand slip down to rub against his erection to which John retaliated by slipping his spare hand under her skirt to rub her hip. Over time she squirmed around enough that his hand had access between her legs, where he found she was so wet it was almost dripping onto the car seat. Paula was almost impaling herself on his fingers which brought the thought to his head about hot redheads and how true the description was.

They were pulling up at Paula's unit when Paula gave way to the orgasm that had been building inside her. John's fingering of her pussy had sent her into orbit and the climax brought her back to earth with a bang. John had been holding on to his own climax by the skin of his teeth and was glad to finally arrive so he could rest for a moment. He really needed to come urgently but wanted it to happen at the right moment and not messing up his clothing and the car. Paula did not want to move as she luxuriated in post orgasmic relaxation. Linda urged them out by pulling on their arms making Paula huff at being disturbed. They made it inside and Linda had even remembered the packed bag from the car.

Paula immediately turned to John and pulled him into her arms saying, "I'm sorry Linda, but I am way too horny to care about anything but your man," she was dragging him to her bedroom as she said, "My apologies but I need him now."

Linda laughed and said, "Go for it my sweet, I think John would agree with you. First let me get things ready for you."

She raced into the bathroom to grab a towel and then into the bedroom to remove the unused clothing from the bed onto the chair. Then she pulled back the bed covers and lay out the towel just in time for the lusty pair to be by the bed. Paula pushed John backwards onto the bed and stood at his feet.

She said, "See John, I really am so ready for you."

Pulling her top off then slipping the skirt down he could only look spellbound at her as he took in her beautiful naked body, in fact whispered just that as he watched Paula remove his shoes and pants, "Beautiful."

"Do you really think so? Of course you do as you never tell lies. Thank you kind sir," she said with a little curtsy.

Linda helped John remove his shirt and got his socks off that Paula had not bothered with before landing herself on John. They never even noticed Linda tidying up around the room, before she too undressed to join them by sitting on the bed. The new pair were re-inventing snogging as a pastime. Paula could not keep her body still as she gyrated over John concentrating most of her efforts at their hips. Linda noticed the body angles were different from the others then realised that Paula was taller than John. Not that this seemed to make any difference until it became obvious that she had to hunch her body up more to get his cock into her core.

Before she effected his entry she had one thing to say. "John, Linda, this may sound crazy for this day and age but I am a virgin as far as having a man inside me."

John was astounded at this news and started to stammer out some words which were cut off with a kiss.

Paula continued, "This is my choice, I have never found a man I wanted to be this intimate with, until I met you John. We have never been emotionally or physically close as far as any man woman relationship goes, but I have wanted you for a long time. I would never have done anything about it as I know you would never have returned any to me. But now I have this opportunity with you and I just wanted you to know how strongly I feel for you. I won't say any 'L' words but I am strongly attracted to you, thus here we are and you are now going to have my virginity."

At the last word she pushed down with her hips sliding him into her vagina. She could not manage much of him as he was a very big boy by now, even more so after her announcement. She kept pushing in increments, although the pushes were more like rolling her groin due to their respective body lengths. It took a while but Paula managed to enshroud him totally and then rested as she found it quite tiring getting his whole cock into position. No amount of exercise conditioned the right muscles for this sport. Paula knew she would be very sore tomorrow, but would not miss this moment for anything.

John knew by now that he needed to come very soon but held off as he kissed his partner to ensure she was okay. Losing your virginity was a major stepping stone in anyone's life and he needed to know she did not regret this. He could feel her solid breasts against his chest and her tight, smooth butt in his hands. She was like heaven to be joined with, so warm and moist inside the oh-so tight vagina. He was luxuriating in the sensations from making love to this sensuous young woman. Her beautiful red hair had fallen down around him making him feel like they inhabited their own little world. He felt her bum muscles flex as she moved her hips rubbing his cock along the inside of her sheath. It was like she was using his cock to gently masturbate herself.

Their kiss broke as her speed increased matching her ardour. Eventually her hands came down onto the bed each side of him in order to support her body as her movements became frantic. She was puffing and panting with the exertion as she finally reached her peak and her body went rigid, tightening the muscles holding him. This brought about his own climax as he had been very close all along and he released his cum as hers surrounded his cock. The sudden heat of his cum startled her and sent her orgasm into higher realms. Each pump of his cock sent a spasm through her body which returned the favour to his cock through her vagina. John then had to assume she was indeed okay with losing her virginity.

They did eventually calm down much to Linda's dismay as she was enjoying the spectacle of these two making love immensely. She loved the way his tanned body was offset by her fair skin that was so common in redheads, and that red hair was fantastic to watch draped around their heads. Paula rolled off John, letting his cock exit her vagina, to find herself engulfed in cuddles from front and back. She was in a warm cocoon that helped her relax and recuperate, even falling into a short sleep. She may have been a virgin, she thought to herself that at least she was spared the letting of blood. Modern living meant using useful products like tampons and for the more adventurous lass it also meant she did not really need a man to climax. Her brain was wandering over these random subjects, unable to settle on any thought for very long, when she found herself being moved onto her back and her legs parted.

When a weight descended onto her she opened an eye to see John getting into position above her, which brought a smile to her lips. Knowing what was to come she bent her legs to wrap them around him as he gently slipped his cock back into her vagina. This time it went in easier with only a little effort required. She could feel her vagina stretching around him as he slowly pushed fully inside. This sensation went far beyond any little dinky vibrator she had ever tried, never having been brave enough to get the big girls toys. She felt so full and very satisfied, for the first time in her life she felt like a real woman and it was so right that it was John making her feel this way.

He pushed his erection into her as far as it would go, feeling the end touch just as he hit pubes. Looking at this incredible woman he was joined with made him feel on top of the world. She looked so beautiful with the lust softening her features, giving her face a dreamy look. The pale complexion topped by the shock of red hair was so different to anyone else in his life that he could not take his eyes off her. He did not dawdle after bottoming out and his piston went straight to work doing what pistons do best. He could feel her tight sheath giving way to his overly large cock, then holding tight not wanting him to pull back. Paula was making little sounds as he moved within her and was soon letting out an almost continuous moan highlighted with what sounded like little bird chirps when he hit the end.

Linda was in seventh heaven watching her hubby pummelling this gorgeous younger woman. In her mind the only thing better would have been if she could have been receiving it herself. Each time he pushed in, her fingers would push into her own vagina making her feel that he was indeed doing it to her. She could see the pair were working up quite a sweat after minutes of continuous sex. She noticed John was mixing up his strokes, changing the speed and length as well as the angle. This way Paula was always taken by surprise as he hit a different spot in a different manner each time. Linda knew what this felt like and her imagination pulled her into her own world where she ignored her companions except for his movements. This dream land brought Linda to her own climax and she screamed as the orgasm hit like a freight train.