Just a Jab Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure they won't. It'll be okay."

At those words Jan leaned over to cuddle into John, without conscious thought he put his arm around her. She gave a deep sigh of contentment as her love for this man flowed through her body. John's phone began to ring regularly as his various female lovers sought reassurance that he was alright. Each knew that stress would adversely affect his condition, and they needed to know he was holding up well. They kept calling even through dinner time when Linda put his phone on speaker so he could eat his meal.

Later on they were visited by the police Sergeant who had been out in the street. John greeted him at the door, "Alan, thank you and Barbara for being here to keep the vultures at bay," Reporters could be heard calling while the front door was open.

"No problems John, glad we could be of some assistance, but for the main part these were the easy reporters to keep tabs on as they are mostly local. The hardcore ones are yet to arrive from the national media and web bloggers. The drones have been flying overhead for a long time now, and it will get worse. Keep yourselves inside tonight and keep windows shuttered, we heard some talk about night cameras being mounted to try and catch the action through your windows or in the back yard. You can't even hear the damn things and they can be almost impossible to spot. We can stop them under privacy laws but we have to actually catch the controller in action. They can be anywhere making them damn difficult to find.

"I have to head off home, but I'll will be back tomorrow. Barb will be here for a while until someone turns up to take the evening shift. Unless the boss throws a fruity at using manpower for this we should be able to stick around for a while."

"Thanks Alan. Last thing we needed today was some idiot trying to get to us for a story. We'll keep the house buttoned up as you advised."

"I'll be off," shaking John's hand and waving to Linda and the other women.

John heard cameras going and some shouting from the media mob before the front door shut, but no-one attempted to get closer.

They were settling down in the lounge room when John's lawyer called, "Hi John, this is Tania. I have been monitoring your situation, unless something major breaks elsewhere you are going to be number one news for a while. Someone got wind that you might have had something to do with the problems at our local home of porn which kicked off all the political and judicial fallout. This little titbit has pushed your fame from local sex cult deviant to national sex cult deviant. The tie in of porn studio, sex cult with political scandal is too much for any newshound to ignore. Makes for great headlines.

"You will need to make some sort of statement to the press and hope they let you go without too much fuss. I have a media guru I'm working with and will have something for you tomorrow. I'll set it up and release it then. So, expect me late morning to visit."

John responded before they hung up, "Thanks Tania, I really appreciate your help. I hadn't realised anyone would find out anything about my porn raid. I hope that is all they find out about. We'll see you tomorrow morning."

Passing on the new information to the others, he began feeling the tingles begin, and experience has told him to never ignore the early signs. He gave a small signal to Jan by just raising his eyebrows and standing. She got his message immediately and quietly followed him upstairs to the main bedroom. Their progress was watched by the others without comment, except Nancy moved to sit by Linda where they had a whispered conversation.

Linda had looked very worried as John told them of the overnight spying that would happen and how the media presence might increase from local to national coverage. She was worried about John and the other women present in the house. She knew she could not help him very much due to her pregnancy, which left only Bronwyn and Janet available. His needs tended to leave their pussies very tender for a while which is why she had brought in so many for his treatment. If this situation lasted too long then the two women might be hard pressed to help him as much as necessary. They were the only ones here except for her family and she couldn't ask them for assistance. That didn't seem right as they were family.

John would never want anyone to suffer the humiliation of being exposed to the media, and subsequently everyone who knew them. Worse would be the people who they didn't know but would recognise them out in public. He dreaded what ridicule, spite and depravities could be heaped on them. To him, it is bad enough that Jan and Bronnie were here for their identities to be discovered. He would have even wanted Linda to remain anonymous, and she is his wife. He had been concerned that her sister in-law and nieces were now trapped here, as was Linda. They couldn't even leave now for fear of how the reporters would hound and hassle them, assuming they would be a part of his harem. They would be seen as easy fodder for their headlines. Nancy was easy to identify after her advertisements for her fashion boutiques. Making this worse was that her family were major business owners in the state, and who knows how they would cope with this mess if it landed on their door. They would be pissed off already because Mike was married into the family and had been working for them.

Linda was surprised when Nancy came to her to have a private whispered talk with her.

***

After Bronwyn and Linda helped John during the night, it was Janet's turn that morning. Linda was concerned at how sore Bronwyn appeared to be after a night with John so soon after her other times with him yesterday. She knew Janet would be feeling the strain as well.

Janet had long experience now with performing his treatment and took little time with preliminaries. Although this didn't mean they skipped all the loving pre-sex activities, it just wasn't essential any more. John had an erection that was early to rise and late to fall, and the women in his life had a perpetual leaking pussy, especially in his company. This does not even include the copious loads he delivers which add to the mess.

Sophia had once joked, "Supporting my twins means I have to buy pads for three regardless of the time of the month. It's costing a fortune, then during our monthlies we need them to be industrial strength."

Her daughter, Kay, then added, "The heavy duty ones were also handy for when our kitchen flooded from a burst pipe. A couple of the pads dried it all up in less than an hour."

Janet was riding John to his first completion, moaning her approval of his cock sliding in her vagina. Her grunts joined his as he shot a full load into her. They were resting when they heard a meek voice beside the voice, "Do you mind if I join you?"

Nancy had entered the bedroom to see if she could help. In order to make her query more of a statement than a request she had undressed as they had been climaxing. She still didn't wait for any answer, taking their startled silence as agreement, as she slipped onto the bed beside them. Grinning at Janet with an eyebrow cocked in question she smoothly put herself on top of John as Janet gave her space. John tried to speak but Nancy stopped him with a kiss.

"John, I've wanted to help my sister in-law for quite some time, but knew idiot-brain would kick up a fuss. Now I'm free of that lard and can do as I please. That now depends on if you are willing to have me help. I did the math and you need more women than are here. The blockade out front means you would never want to risk anyone being found out and hounded by the press and all the other nincompoops in the world. So, you need more help and I'm here, and more than willing. Before he could respond she closed the gap and kissed him with passion, noticing his likewise response. Her little chat with Linda had let her know that once he started his treatment it was almost impossible for him to control his needs, especially for the second time. Unless his objection was a major one he would likely acquiesce to the intrusion. Chances are he would not make too much fuss afterwards except to be reassured she did in fact want to help.

This was exactly what Nancy needed. Her husband had almost no sex appeal left as he aged into a fat, lazy slob. She could not even make the excuse that he put all his passion into his work, he was even lazier about that. John had been her ideal of a man to be partnered with and she had been a bit jealous of Linda for years. Now she had her chance to be in the driver's seat and let her inner slut have its big chance. She was really enjoying herself and they were just kissing, apart from her slit rubbing along his cock. It was almost time for her to do a jigger and impale herself when he took the reins and flipped them both over. Before she finished her slight squeal at the unexpected move he was opening her vagina with his cock. Her squeal turned into a moan as his entry touched all sorts of buttons, surprising herself by gushing liquid all over his knob as he slid in.

John stopped moving, displaying an abnormal amount of control for his second cumming. Janet noted this and her admiration for her man increasing, for him realising this was Nancy's first time and making it a slower and better time for her. He just thought of not wanting to hurt her, knowing his larger than normal cock could do some damage if he wasn't careful.

He didn't stop pushing in, but kept it slow. Amazed that this experienced woman was having non-stop orgasms as he went all the way in. He stopped at full length allowing her to regain some breath after a mammoth climax. This is when his control slipped and he began his pumping action that was soon at full speed and penetration. Again Nancy was unable to manage any sensible response as her hormones were in overdrive in response to the stimulation. Afterwards she did wonder to herself if she had responded to the physical stimulation, or the situation of having raw sex with this man. The person she had so admired for years, her esteem for him growing as her disrespect and disgust towards her husband worsened.

He lasted almost twenty minutes of ploughing into Nancy before he finally let loose, filling her vagina with hot cum. His cum wasn't the only thing to be let loose, her sanity nearly followed it as his liquids felt like scalding magma inside her. She screamed a final sustained orgasm and fainted. John was close to joining her in unconsciousness, instead rolling off her to be spooned by Janet.

Unseen in the hallway two women had watched the spectacle with awe, having found out their mother was going to be with John. Curiosity took over and they followed her after a minute. Donna and Elissa were no virgins having had a healthy sex life since reaching adult age, but the raw power and sexuality they witnessed exceeded anything they had ever known. When those on the bed fell quiet the two women snuck off as quietly as they could, wishing they too could experience it for themselves. Their wet and inflamed pussies were uncomfortable as they silently returned to the lounge room.

***

After that morning session a lot of noise from the front yard woke the three after their sexual encounter, with curiosity causing them to join the others downstairs. It took them a short while as they needed to clean up first. Bronwyn was just closing the front door as they arrived after admitting his lawyer and doctor. Their arrival had set the reporters scurrying to get the important scandalous pictures and fire stupid questions in the hope of getting headline worthy responses. They were disappointed as Tania escorted Philipa from her car to the house. It was a case of holding her arm and walking as fast as possible with determination through the media bodies. The muscle bound security guard at the door had be forewarned and was assisting the new arrivals.

Tania did pause for a moment after shoving Philipa inside, turn and address the crowd, "I am Ms Tania Wrightway, Mr Smith's legal representative. All communication will be through me. I will have a statement for you shortly. That is all for now. Thank you ladies and gentlemen," at which she turned back and followed Philipa.

Entering the house she saw the doctor hugging John like lovers who had been separated for a long time and needed to reaffirm their feelings. Knowing most of his story she guessed that analogy wasn't too far from the truth. Tania was welcomed by the other women present as Linda introduced them. She knew that she shouldn't have been surprised at how beautiful and sexy they all were. She had never received so many tight hugs from other women as she now had. She did notice how all their large breasts got flattened to her own. She had a fleeting thought at how a big cock would feel pressed in the middle. Shaking herself out of her wandering daydream, she returned to her professional demeanour. John was the last to greet her with the same tight hug as the women, with the exception of feeling something big pushing against her groin. A quick glance as they separated showed a bump in his pants, but not the erection she had expected. It led her back to her titty daydream and just how large he was.

Another shake to return to reality as John was talking to her, "... and I thank you for helping Philipa to the house. Please come and sit so we can talk about what can be done."

She followed him and sat in front of the coffee table so she could stack her paperwork on it. What she didn't realise was that her grey pencil skirt had ridden up her thighs as she had sat. To be able to reach into her satchel and place things on the table her knees had separated giving John a perfect view of her pink pantie covered pussy. Linda was sitting beside John getting the same view and she was in heaven as she witnessed the darkening of the panties. Moisture was making Tania's crotch wet. Linda could only think of one reason for the lawyer to have a leaking pussy and this made her shine with joy.

Taking charge Tanya passed papers to John, "I will be making a statement on your behalf to the reporters outside, followed by a brief statement of your medical condition by Philipa. There will be no questions allowed and we will come back inside straight after. I will leave it up to you, John, if you want to be there as we talk. It can be difficult as you will be the centre of attention even if you do or say nothing. You would need to be controlled in your expression as they will have you in the spotlight. Philipa and I will have cameras trained on us as we talk, but for the most part I expect we will be off to the side. That," indicating the paper she handed to him, "is what we will be saying, you can be familiar with it so there are no surprises if you decide to come out."

"Tania, I'm not sure about anything but I feel people need to see me as a normal person with a health issue. I am not gonna go around stealing women off the street to join my," giving a chuckle as he continued, "cult. So I guess I'll be out there and I'll try me best to look sincere and normal."

"Okay John. It's up to you, and you can decide not to at any time before we go out there. But, if you come out, you have to stay the whole time regardless of what the imbeciles throw at you. Remember they have had enough time to do a fairly good background check on you. Any warts will be fair game to them, so keep that in mind. They won't care two hoots about your feelings, emotions or anything about you. They are each wanting a scoop for their boss, the more scandalous the better. I will ask you now if you have anything to be worried about the public finding out, because they will. You are now considered public property, just like those idiots with their big bums and brain free reality show. Let me know now so I can be prepared."

"Thanks Tania, I'm not sure what else there could be. You know the story of my parents, maybe better than I do. I only recently learned of them and my early years from your predecessor. I was a foster kid shunted around. Got a break and made it to university. I just made use of what brains I had and became the success I am. I am not saying this but I did meet that porn guy who disappeared. He even offered me a job, I turned him down of course. Then he disappeared soon afterwards, but I had nothing to do with that. Other than those things I have met many people since my health problem started and have become good friends with a few. Some closer than others, but isn't that normal?"

"Okay, thanks John. Have a read of our proposed statements. If you are okay with them we can proceed and face them out there."

***

Contact with the security man was via phone, so they could warn him they were emerging to talk to the reporters. He made space for Tania, Philipa and John by the doorway. At the last moment they were joined by Linda as she pushed her way out. John gave her a look that should have sent her scurrying back inside, but she returned his look and raised him with an I'm-doing-this-regardless look. He folded and let his expression return to as straight as he could make it. The married pair held hands standing beside the doctor and just behind Tania. The media people had arranged an impromptu podium with microphones arrayed where the talker would stand. Cameras had been set up to record this area, with slight alterations to include John and Linda. Of course the media did not make it easy for the four to get into position as they converged on them, all calling out for answers.

Questions were being thrown until Tania held her hand up to settle everyone and order themselves with some civility. She wanted some space around them so she could speak more freely. It took some time, and Tania had to repeat her call for silence and to wait for her to begin.

Finally they settled so she recited her prepared statement, keeping a steady pace as she refuted the wild claims being made as to the nature of John's problem. Stressing that all he had was a health issue that was being treated as a medical condition. She tried to tell them that this was in no way newsworthy and they should respect his privacy as he and his wife tried to cope.

Philipa followed with a dry description of his medical condition, causing it to sound like anything but sexual. Every word was duly recorded and would be assessed by the media people for anything juicy. The essence was that John was a victim of contaminated medication giving him a life threatening condition. He had already been in a coma twice as a result. She glossed over the treatment he required, saying he was receiving the only what was necessary for his health. As yet no cure has been found, but research is ongoing.

As Tania was wrapping up, the press began their bombardment of questions, some even within the realms of reality. The issue of his treatment was queried, the symptoms were wanted, and the sex cult was brought up continually. His cock size was asked for, frequency of treatments, how he managed to do it, how many women were involved, were there any men helping, was it a gang bang all the time, was it true he worshipped ancient gods of fornication or devil worship, the list went on. Occasionally a reporter mentioned a new item, particularly one about the whereabouts of the missing porn film-maker Jedd Titmouse. Another one wanted to know about John's upbringing and what happened to his parents. These were ignored and John managed to be stoic in the face of a barrage of media storm. He almost lost his cool when a question was aimed at Linda about the parentage of her baby and is that the reason for John acquiring women as girlfriends. Nothing to do with his medical condition, but a backlash from infidelity causing a forced open marriage. It seems John's medical history had been found showing his sterility from catching measles in his teen years. Even Linda had a sudden intake of breath at the unexpected nature of this, something they had not even considered could be unearthed. She already had a hold of John's hand and tightened her grip to give him support to ignore the innuendo.