Just a Jab Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tania called another ending telling the reporters to back off to allow them to pass into the house. The guard was helping as much as he could. John found himself holding Linda to protect her from the crush of so many people crowding them in. Tania was trying to assist the security man by shielding John and Linda, giving them as much room as possible. Linda and Philipa managed to grab an arm each and forced John to maintain his control amidst the bedlam. The door was opened by Janet followed by Elissa and Donna coming out to provide additional protection and to pull them into the house. They were soon back inside and could shut the door on the news hungry crowd.

The yard did quieten down as the news crews uploaded their reports, hoping to get a decent spot on the next news segment. Everything soon returned to a peaceful standoff.

John managed to maintain his control showing a steady exterior, but this had taken its toll on his nerves. He was shaking as they returned inside, with the tingles almost in full swing the moment he relaxed. Linda and Philipa were still holding onto his arms and felt his shakes and knew what his expression meant.

Linda leaned forward with a questioning look at Philipa, asking quietly, "Philipa would you be able to help John at the moment? We've managed a turn each today."

"It'll be my pleasure dear," responding with a smile, then leaning close to his ear she whispered, "C'mon John. My turn upstairs."

He followed as she pulled on his arm. It was a fairly common occurrence having John go upstairs with a woman or two. His regular companions paid him little attention. However, his progress was followed closely by a few women who were new to this. John would have been surprised and worried, and Linda overjoyed, to learn how four women had wet crotches watching him leave. One had experienced him for the first time today. They were wanting him, wondering what it would be like to have him. The prominent bulge in his pants, testament to his need for treatment, was intriguing.

John was a bit spaced out as he tried to maintain emotional control amidst the media horde. That level of frantic hyena pack behaviour was hard to cope with. It took a full climax for him to return to earth, and Philipa enjoyed the second ride of the beast. Having an immediate second round was a rare treat for her with so many normally in the queue, one she could not let pass. She was a seasoned campaigner with John's treatment, and being a bit older she had an easier time accommodating his size and energy. Her only regret was her services could not be utilised for a couple of days, as she needed more recovery time and the restrictions of the current media attentions.

While Philipa was enjoying her time with John, Linda was getting a drink in the kitchen where she was accosted by her nieces. Nancy spotted them talking to Linda and was unsure how she felt about them being with John, certain that he was the topic of discussion. After some internal debate she could only decide that they were adults and if his wife was okay with it, then she would just go along as well. Having experienced his vitality earlier that day she knew that she would drop everything for another chance. Not only was he a dream man, he was also a dream lover.

***

Much to Philipa's dismay, she and Tania had to leave the house after dinner. It wouldn't be in either of their best interests to be sexually tied to him by the media. Them staying for dinner was almost as far as John was willing to stretch their visit. Leaving was hard for Philipa to do, but she knew in her head it was for the best. He will need as many people who could defend him to the public if things got worse. Being seen only as his doctor would help immensely, allowing her to medically debunk a lot of myth that had started to be circulated. She was crying as he hugged her at the still shut front door. He had to wait for her to gain control before she faced the crowd outside.

Tania was confused about her feelings towards her client. Law school had never prepared her for this type of situation, nor for how she felt about it. She had a few dealings with him and it was obvious to her that he was a good and caring man. His love for Linda shone brightly every time he looked at her, or spoke of her. Witnessing the other women in this house and how they acted towards him was a real eye opener. Had anyone told her that polyamory could exist without problems she would have scoffed at them, although this wasn't a true case of that type of relationship. Any mention of modern day harems would have had her laughing at how ludicrous and impossible it would be to actually occur. One man with many women, as partners, was ludicrous. Yet here was the proof in living colour that these things are not only possible, but are happening. She had seen how these women looked at John with total love, she thought would only be for a spouse. His response was to treat each woman as someone special in his heart, similar to how he was towards his wife.

Tania had known he needed sex to survive, but had assumed it would be like an unemotional physical act. He would have sex with a woman without any real emotion except that required to climax. Now she saw it as radically different to her misconceptions, and her heart felt like she was missing all that these women were receiving. It was an incredible experience for her to watch and listen. John was in the bedroom that he shared with his wife having sex with another woman, and those left behind acted like nothing was amiss. They discussed normal everyday things while a woman was screaming in ecstasy only a short distance away. The most reaction she noticed was them getting a dreamy far-away look as though they reminisced on their last time with him. Tania even noted how they all squirmed, whether standing or sitting, like they were having an mini-orgasm themselves.

The lawyer had been to sleepovers as a young adult and recognised the distinct odour of hot pussy. The house was alive with it, along with an underlying smell of male cum. The atmosphere was enough, let alone the sounds of live sex, to get her own vagina wet and ready for cock. She knew her rabbit was going to need new batteries before the night was over. When it was time to leave she was both relieved and sad. Relieved that she could be home soon to get her own climax, sad that she had to leave and had to self administer what will seem like a poor substitute to what these women received.

***

The next morning brought with it a more crowded front yard. Extra vans were parked along the street with satellite dishes and large signs designating which station, channel or paper they represented. The nationals and others had joined the locals for what appeared a juicy story. The police presence had increased and was now official. They were not even being coy about using drones which buzzed all over the place. The house occupants had to close every blind and curtain fitted to retain their privacy as the drones had a habit of hovering outside the windows hoping the attached camera could grab that winning photo. The other unfortunate item was that John's mobile phone number had been discovered and his phone was buzzing constantly. He had to switch it off, thankful it wasn't the only one in the house.

They had hoped the attention from the media would have died down, even gone away after the announcement made yesterday. As far as John was aware there was nothing more to it; he had a health problem. Quite normal except for the treatment he required. It wasn't as though he was standing on a street corner, all day every day, with his pants down around his ankles asking for a blow jobs from strangers. The strain on having to stay locked in was telling on him, although he knew the stress of going out in public would be much worse. Being chased and hounded by reporters would grate on his nerves and he would find holding his control and keeping his anger in check would be pushed to breaking point. He couldn't risk having a seizure from over-stress and returning to a coma again. The alternative could be to duck into a public telephone box for a quick bit of treatment. Phone boxes may have worked for Superman and Dr Who, but John didn't think much of having to use one himself with reporters following him.

Janet and Bronwyn had been there for him during the night and after he awoke this morning, both being a little tender with this being their second day. John was worried that he would overdo it with someone and they could be hurt. By lunchtime he was needing another round and his options were worrying him. His wife had hugged him showing how much she loved him telling him all was going to be okay. She sent him to the bathroom to freshen up, they would be with him in a minute in the bedroom. Giving him a smouldering kiss, she then smacked his backside to send him on his way. She knew he was feeling better for her attention when he looked back at her over her shoulder with a grin and wriggled his hips at her.

Doing as he was told by Linda was second nature to John since they started dating. She never let him down, and the rewards for being a good boy were always exciting. This time, however, he was shocked when he entered the bedroom from their ensuite to find a nervous pair of dark haired mid twenties women sitting on the edge of the bed. He had sex with their mother when she joined him after his first orgasm earlier that day. This was always a difficult time as his control was at a low point and having the second climax consumed him. It was fortunate neither had felt guilty or bad about it afterwards. He reasoned to himself that she was an in-law relative once removed, with no direct familial link to him. Nancy's daughters were slightly different as they had a family blood link to his wife through their father. Admittedly it wasn't direct to him, but he had always seen the girls as his nieces, and thus they were family.

The pair saw John pause in the doorway and assumed he might be hesitant about them helping with his treatment. They had discussed this together and again with Linda, and between them decided they had to take the lead, ignoring anything he might say or do. Linda advised them he would give in as he was fully aware of the risks in any one woman being involved in treatments too close together. At the moment they were needed, although Linda had stressed and queried multiple times if this is what they really wanted to do. She was concerned they might be doing it out of pity, duty, or plain curiosity. It took a number of reassurances to convince Linda that they had wanted this from before John had become ill. These circumstances just gave them the opportunity to act on it, otherwise they would have had to ignore their desires.

He was trying to be nice and send them away, instead found himself the meat in a sandwich with Elissa whispering to him, "John, we are here to help you. Linda has already given us the third degree on everything and she agrees with us being here with you. I won't even tell what mum had to say, or not say. Let's make this easy for you," nodding to her sister.

Donna gave him a huge smile before looking serious at John and getting a do-as-I-say-or-else voice, "John, get on the bed. For now, we are your nurses."

He blinked as his head swivelled between his nieces, took a deep breath and was about to speak when Elissa preempted him, "Buster, Nurse D gave you an order. Move it, or Nurse E will get cross."

He moved it. John felt guilty about these two having to help with his treatment. They were family, but he was realistic enough to get himself too worked up over it. He even had dirty thoughts about them as they began to remove clothing. They took after their mother in so many ways, not just the thick dark wavy hair, but the curves were younger versions of Nancy with that Hispanic look that spelled female. Hourglass figure, great breasts and hips that you want to hold. Elissa and Donna were all of that, plus the benefit of youthful vigour and smoother skin that is so often lost with age and parenthood. They made removing clothes a sight to behold.

He resigned himself to needing them, and if they had been approved by Linda, who was he to disagree. Besides, he thought, after all the various women he had made love to what's a couple more. It was then he realised he was giving in to his health problem. He couldn't fight against it anymore. As depressing as it is labelling yourself as permanently ill, he had to face up to it. The rest of the world knew about him now, and there was no way he could be incognito anywhere. He sighed, deciding to enjoy whatever came along. If that meant having sex with these gorgeous, willing younger women, then he would do what had to be done.

The pair had decide beforehand who would be first, and Elissa stepped up, or laid down on him as the case may be. John watched as she placed herself fully on top of his body with her legs apart. She straddled his cock which was already at full mast, squeezing it between them as she locked his lips to her own. His last thought before the sex side of his brain took over was that she obviously knew what she wanted and wasted no time getting it. Only seconds after the kiss started, passion was in control. His hands were wandering over all of her that he could reach, and she was enjoying rolling his cock against her belly.

It surprised Elissa how soon she was ready to take him in. Something about the man spoke to the sexual side of her, although she had been wanting to do just this for some time. Hearing the sounds of satisfied women from this bedroom had made her more than prepared. Quicker than with any other of the few men she had been with, she grasped his cock and was moving it to line up with her vagina. It felt so big and heavy in her hand, it gave her last minute concerns that it would fit, until his tip was probing her opening. That moment sent chills through her, as though her body knew what was coming and telling her it was ready. She listened and pushed down on him making the cock slide slowly and steadily inside her. She didn't stop until he was fully in, only then did she pause to begin breathing again. Her body had a continuous orgasm from the moment he entered her.

John was amazed that someone had been able to take him straight away, generally even with experienced women he had to take it in stages. He nearly shot his load as soon as she paused at the bottom and only managed to hold it back with a lot of difficulty. Elissa stayed as she was with eyes closed and a very peaceful expression. Slowly she began rotating her hips centred on his cock, making a humming sound. After a couple of minutes of her speed increasing and the hum finding new frequency levels she stiffened as a climax went through her. John was barely keeping his cum in his balls, so he did the only thing he could think of. He rolled them both over without disengaging and got his own hips moving. A couple of minutes later Elissa was again climaxing and the sudden tightness of her vagina sent John over the edge. Shooting his load had Elissa groaning in appreciation. He finished and rolled to the side letting his cock pull out. Finishing on his back, his cock still hard and dribbling liquids.

A sudden warmth enveloped his cock as Donna took the opportunity presented. Watching the pair have sex had blown Donna's mind. Being the first time watching anyone have sex was a surreal experience, and one that got her motor revving unlike anything else. Seeing her sister as a sexual being was also a first for her. Anyone with eyes could see how sexy Elissa was, but seeing her as sexual was different. The highlight for her was that it was like watching herself have sex, the sisters so alike they could be twins if they weren't two years apart in age.

In one respect they were different, Donna had to work harder to get him all the way inside. She was like most women and harder to be stretched to accommodate his size. She was thinking about how Elissa had just slid down his pole but considered her necessary slower approach to be better. The more time this took, the more enjoyment she could eke out of it. The enjoyment was coming in bucket loads, like a climax occurring with every new section of his cock that entered her. Eyes closed she enjoyed the ride, shedding more sweat than any exercise at the gym.

She had one bit to go when John lost control, rolled them over and let loose his ardour. If Donna had thought it great getting him inside, this eclipsed everything. The world disappeared except for the man on top of her. It was plain to see that Donna was receiving all of his attention, nothing else mattered to him but her. His eyes stared into her's, rarely even blinking, his concentration was so complete. To her dismay she felt her orgasm rising to burst from her. Not wanting this experience to end she tried to hold it back, but it wouldn't be denied and hit like a train at full speed. Donna screamed as it felt like her body was exploding. Her whimpering began as the climax went over it's peak only to be re-ignited when John reached his own climax. The pulsing of his cock inside her returned her to a new peak turning the whimper into another scream. Then it all suddenly stopped as they both lost consciousness.

Donna woke beside her sister in the arms her new lover, a moan continuing from her last memory, until realising it was over. His cock had deflated before slipping out of her vagina. They cuddled for a while until ready to face the real world again. The sisters cleaned up in the shower while John rested a little longer in bed, wondering what he could do to get rid of the media interference in his life. He only wanted to live his life as he needed to. All the women in his life should be safe and free of any unwanted attention. He had a child coming and will need a safe environment. The shower was free before he went to use it, still worried about what to do. He thought he should feel guilty for having sex with his nieces and sister in-law, but just could not manage any negativity in that direction. His only guilt came from it happening after his condition had become public knowledge and what would happen to everyone involved after their participation in his treatment was discovered.

***

John carefully peeked out his bedroom window to be stunned at the mass of humanity in front of his home. The street was filled for as far as he could see with vans bearing media company logos. Across the street and in his neighbours' yards were groups of people who seemed to be peacefully demonstrating if the signs they held could be believed. One group had many signs of various religions and many were holding little books with their heads bowed as if in prayer. He guessed they were religious as their signs had sayings like 'Christians Unite", and 'Throw out the Devil'. Another group seemed to be dancing to music being played within their group. The dance looked like they had been shot with those shock guns the police use, and they all wore black or grey with white faces and black ringed eyes. There were other groups but from his position he couldn't see all of them clearly, but one stood out being all female with signs like "Pick me". Police were in force to maintain peace and quiet. He could see some of his neighbours by their front doors watching the activities.

Entering the kitchen for some food and drink, Jan gave him a hug and told him that the security company now had six people around the house. Two are in the back yard where they had already repelled some intruders. The other four were in front of the house to guard the door and windows. Linda joined them giving John a huge hug and kiss, cuddling for a minute before she got him something to eat. He sat at the island counter enjoying a cold drink when a smiling Bronwyn breezed in to put her arms around her man, leaning onto his back.