All Comments on 'Just a Jab Ch. 20'

by GforGraham

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good

Definitely a new take on its theme. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks for finishing this story

Unfortunately, the ending appears to be rushed. New problems were introduced, but not actually resolved.

What became of Catherine and her kids? Did they get a house at the "resort." Did she get a job as the Head Housekeeper? Did her kids help with babysitting?

Did DiClicker and her producers lose the lawsuit?

Did John and Linda have a second child?

Hmm. Perhaps we need a sequel.

SIX STARS!

BigJim48BigJim48about 4 years ago
Change of names to protect the innocent?

Why did Glenda become Gloria?

cindyp1976cindyp1976about 3 years ago

I had been wondering also why glenda became gloria maybe you should go back and change her name to gloria in the rest of the book it is easier to remember. the other people commenting have a point the ending was rushed a little and there were quite a few loose ends that needed tying up but it was a really good book.

GforGrahamGforGrahamabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hi.

Sorry for the name mistake, not the first.

Have been trying to revamp the entire story from the start, but health gets in the way. Blame time and illness, treatment is worse than the problem except maybe the whole dying thing.

Guess it's time to seek editorial assistance to fix my mistakes and make improvements on my amateur efforts. I did seek edit help in the early days, but was unsuccessful.

TheCuckSlayerTheCuckSlayerabout 1 year ago

My only criticism about this story is the sex scene, which seems rushed, I can't feel what John is feeling, as if the sex scene was just an ordinary narrative. I often skip them because I prefer to read their conversations and their daily lives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGforGraham@GforGraham
I want to write more stories floating in my head, hoping they are shorter. Had 3+ years but cancer is back and treatment is starting. Hopefully this time can be rid of it. 11 Sep 20. Trying to get back to writing. It's slow going, as after 8 weeks of daily radiation treatment ...

SIMILAR Stories